CHECK YOUR MAIL

Bronze Member
Username: Tartarus

Post Number: 94
I just receive this e-mail

Dear FTA Member,

For ONLY A ONE-TIME FEE!! NO MONTHLY CHARGES - EVER!!
NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED!

* Receive our software & Information package
* Access to over 3500+ Premium TV Channels!!
* No need for any dishes, cables, or receivers!
* All you need is your computer and/or laptop and internet access!!
* You will not have to pay ANYTHING else, EVER!! FREE TV FOR LIFE!!

Be very carfull check them out and by all means don't trust nydass
maybe total is back

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1070
WHEN NYDASS/SUBASS IS INVOLVED

IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER MFN RELATED CASE

HEED TO ABOVE POST FROM DON

Gold Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 1711
FREE TV FOR LIFE!! = Free till they made enough money to pay for a privet server and have a proffit. Then they close down the sever and THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL """FREE TV FOR LIFE""" AKA >>>>the life of the sever

Sure you can get free tv ... At the cost of your personal Information?

( ISP address , billing info , credit card number, home address etc...)

Why not put up a nion sign in your front yard telling the authorities and neighbours that you're stealingl "FREE" tv channels.....

WARNING..... NOTHING IS FREE

Gold Member

Post Number: 1712
I've gotten emails similer to this one.

That means they (FTA sites) use your email address and SELL it to other FTA sites to SPAM your @SS via emails.

I don't even go to any FTA sites anymore and I get IKS emails (i don't use IKS recevers) The sites I used to go to are all closed down now so how are newer FTA sites getting my emal address???

I suspect this site gives out our email address or someone that is a member with MOD rights (aka Plymouth or the ADMIN himself ) and they may sell or just send out our email info to privet or public IKS server sites.

That is how we get emails from the site Don Diego de la Vega warned us about.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1713
BTW when registering to any site on line.... NEVER EVER USE YOUR ISP ADDRESS aka @rogers.com or what ever internet provider you use.

Use Gmail , Yahoo or Hotmail to register on to any site ( IKs servers), something that is not your real internet providers email.

Bronze Member
Username: Sam_smith

Post Number: 11
CHECK YOUR MAIL

Just wanted to let you know - today I received my 2011 Obama Stimulus Package. It contained two watermelon seeds, cornbread mix, and 10 coupons to KFC. The directions were in Spanish.

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1072
Good info Doreen...........Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1714
you're welcome G2

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22257
There are over 200 Internet TV offers, some free and most of them charge a fee for the software - you buy it once. The upgrades of the software are usually free.
Some use a two tier service. They give a certain number of channels for free and charge you extra per month for some more channels.
The offer and service is nothing new. This kind of thing has been around for at least 5 years.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1729
nalin the free channels you are talking about are not free.

someone else is paying for them legitly and their subscription is being subshared by public or privet servers. that is why you can pay a one time fee. so cheep.

If the owner of the sub. cancels his or her subscription, then the servers goes down till they find another suckers subscription and so on . like i have said b4 ... it's a life time of the server not your lifetime.

Silver Member
Username: Rtf

Post Number: 221
you got just HOPE Joker, My PACKAGE included 2 pennies so I got HOPE and CHANGE.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us