Which receiver and service

Username: Desouza

Post Number: 1
Could somebody tell me which receiver is current and with what service.
Thanks in advance

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16604
Satellite TV is not talked about cuz its basically dead unless U subscribe...the days of hacking satellite are just about over...U can use IKS and pay for a private server and still not get TV, cuz its so unreliable and not safe or legal.....so subscribe and don't bother trying to get into this hobby now...U are a few years too late..

and thats why we're talking about football and other things now..

Post Number: 9
You say satellite TV is dead. But many of my neighbors are enjoying TV. I don't know how.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1194
SatUser:

LK, Doreen and others like Greg Raf. G2, Diego Garcia are crooks who used to charge $20 for putting new bins in N2 days. They do not like the present IKS system since there is no money for them, they resell private servers from their shops at a premium, claiming it is their own priivate server - a total lie.

These scoundrels attack whoever is trying to help by insults, vulgar pictures etc. just ignore them. The archives show they indulged in cybersex activities using this site as well.

There are a few receivers from which you can get free English and very limited number of International channels, but as the track record shows it may last only for a year or two, then you will have to subscribe to private servers to continue using that receiver

Private channels cost anywhere from $40-50 range per year to around $250 per year and offer a wider selection of international channels.

All depends on what you want like International/HD, what is your interest?

Gold Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 1191
this is against the law ..

There are a few receivers from which you can get free English and very limited number of International channels, but as the track record shows it may last only for a year or two, then you will have to subscribe to private servers to continue using that receiver

Private channels cost anywhere from $40-50 range per year to around $250 per year and offer a wider selection of international channels.

All depends on what you want like International/HD, what is your interest?

do not listen to subash rumor has it he works for dish net or bell...
to entrap uses on this site. perhapse others as well!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1192
BTW maybe we "used to" use N1 and or N2 in the past as a hobby. but we are not now. because it is no longer avalible not to mention we gave WArnings to every member we HELPED on this sight. and left it up to them to take the risk. Something you and your bodys have yet to do. if you're going to be a helper .at least play the game by the rules.

subash , you are the active thief now, look who is calling the kettle black .... not only are you liar, but an active thief as well.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1193
just because you pay a server doesnt make it legal.
the right and moral thing to be doing is to at least provide members inquiring about IKS, the proper information they need to know about the legal asspect of use IKS servers. You are entraping them by NOT doing so.

your nothing more than a con artist, trying to boost your ego and taking down many members here with you. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for miss leading members on this sight.

Post Number: 10
Thank you subash for your detailed explanation about my question and about the other members. That explains some of the nonsense I have been reading on this forum.
I am originally from Goa, but lived in Bombay for a some time before coming to Canada many years ago. For a while before I was in New Jersey and had a lot of good programming there. I would like to a watch a variety of programming in English and in Hindi.
Thanks again in advance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1194
i wash my hands of you satuser i warned you now you can deal with the law.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1195
Doreen is a crook who induges in Software piracy by supplying crack codes, admin can delete the post but here it is, note she asks to be contacted by email as well

Doreen's Software piracy

Gold Member

Post Number: 1195
yeah ya got me .. check out the link again.. the one that is from the home site .

http://esupport.trendmicro.com/solution/en-us/1058977.aspx

and the mumbers i gave ( DIDN"T WORK ) much like your brain.

so where did i provide pirated software ...? on that thread

you subash are about as smart as a stone and just as worthless too

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Doreen: Thank you for your interest. You have to be careful with what you do with your hands, so they would not get dirty.
I did not expect to be threatened by a member with the law, when I asked the question here in the first place.

Subash: I will wait for further details from you.

Thanks in advance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1196
the choice is yours to make .. i am just warning you about what is posted all over the internet .. you want to trust subash . that is your prerogative.

there is a reason why all but subash and nalin do not help out here ... see un like subash i read and have decided the risk to great . But be my guest and pay a server of your choice.. chances are it will take your money and within a few weeks maybe months ( if you're lucky), will close down leaving you with a worthless receiver and a hole in your bank acount....You can thank subash later.

do you buy a car without finding out all the information you can on it and just take some strangers word for it that it's worth spending your money on.?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1197
are you an other racist against me because i am white? be for warned that subash is subject to being charge with defamation of charactor BY ME ... my lawyer is working on it as week speak .. so go ahead and take the word of a ciriminal. I have nothing to gain with warning you or anyone .. subash does .. it's his job to lure people like you in he gets paid by Bell to entrap you ... again i am just warning you. .

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1133
Subass leave this forum & go find a job you useless piece of $hit.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Doreen: I will be plain and simple. I do not know about your fight with Subash, nor do I care about it.
Your statement implied that you will get the law to act against me -
for what - for asking a question in this forum?
Is this some kind of a joke?
Do you treat questioners in this forum with this kind of a talk?
Isn't there a moderator here who would disallow such threats? Or are you a moderator?
Where did you get the idea that I am a racist or that I am anti-white or anti-black or anything?
I have already thanked you for the help you attempted to give me. I do not have any further thing to say to you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1201
no .. i will correct you once again .. I SAID THE LAW will come after you if you subcribe to ANY AND ALL IKS SERVERS... read read read

you are obviously not understanding me and listening to subash and his lies .. i dont care about subash .. he means mothing to me

i am warning you ...like he hasn't done.about the (do's and don't's to paying a for an ILEGAL SUBSCRITION) to download priated TVsignals from the internet using your eithernet and your computer...

I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN OR LOSE by WARNING YOU!!! you got it now?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
I have had enough!
Law.
Warning.
Bad language.
Being called racist.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1196
Satuser:

Doreen is an internet troll do not respond to her. It is not the first time she has made threats here, if she acts she will be charged for many things - making threat, hate crime etc.

As far as Doreen's info about legality read this link

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 862
yeah..a nameless mod at a nameless site posted that, and every one should believe it.

It never happened!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Subash: Thanks a lot for your precise and full answer.
I shall certainly be wary of this particular individual. She is full of threats without reason.
I don't feel like posting again here but may do so if I have questions. I hope I will not be assaulted again the way I was.
Thanks again.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1202
stop going from thread to thread asking the same question . I told you the same answers to your inquiry in the all threads you posted it in.

i did not say you were racist I ASKED because you acted like one..big difference .

stop reading only half the answer to your questions .. either you want to learn or you don't. WHAT IS IT?

I can spend my private time with my family on this thanksgiving day , but instead i was NICE enough to go out of my way to answer your question.

I warned you why you do not want to use IKS receivers ( those are the only receivers that work now)( i answered your question ) and that was your question RIGHT ?

SatUser

Post Number: 3

Desouza posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 14:47 GMT

Could somebody tell me which receiver is current and with what service.
Thanks in advance

i was not the one that brang in subash .. he did that himself by bashing me and bring you into his war with me and everyone else on this site..... so do not point an accusing finger at me .....

You are the one calling me a racist , you accused me of threatening you with the law ... Your are not understanding plain english NOT MY FAULT YOU ARE UNEDUCATED TO COMPREHEND WHAT IS BEING SAID TO YOU.... if you wish to be ungrateful then so be it ... have a nice thanksgiving anyway i am done with you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Doreen: I have already thanked you twice for your efforts at answering my question.
I have thanked Subash for answering my question.
Carry on feuding with him, if you want to. It is none of my concern.
Good bye.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1203
NICE THANKS .. HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT YOUR LAST POST TO AND ABOUT ME ?
She is full of threats without reason.

NEVER HAVE I ONCE THREATEN YOU PERSONALY ....I WAS WARNING YOU ABOUT WHAT THE LAW WILL AND CAN DO TO IF ...

SORRY BUT AM NOT EXCEPTING YOUR SO CALLED GRADITUED

GOODBYE TO YOU AS WELL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1197
Doreen:

SatUser did not bring race at all you brought it first by this statement "are you an other racist against me because i am white?
You have the audacity to lie and say to him
"You are the one calling me a racist

What a pathological liar and a stupid crook - even a moron can see it. STFU and get out of here

SatUser:
Many helpers do not come here because of these scumbags. Do not get intimidated by them, please feel free to post if you have any questions

Silver Member

Post Number: 863
or just post at satfix

Gold Member

Post Number: 1198
Chaff
Silver Member

Post Number: 862

Chaff posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 21:37 GMT

yeah..a nameless mod at a nameless site posted that, and every one should believe it.

It never happened!

Crook shop owner, STFU, for you moron who does not know how to google

IKS facts

Gold Member

Post Number: 1204
subash you told satuser i was a racist and a crook lier and many other things i never brought that up until you started to harass me .. I was pointing out true facts to the man .. facts that you never ever bother to tell people about using IKS On any othe self r respectable FTA site , they at least for warn members when taking thier advice, of the criminal activities involved ... you set them up for a fall and you make them waste thier hard earned money becuase of your lack of knewledge for which you provide.

the words ARE YOU A RICIST is a QUESTION not me calling him one ... like i said to satuser NOT MY FAULT YOU ARE UNEDUCATED TO COMPREHEND WHAT IS BEING SAID TO YOU!!

now for the last time .. have some morals , common sense , decency and respect towards others that are trying to help newbies like satuser and his inquirys

This disucussion board is meant for any member to post and give free advice and also give their own oppinions READ THE GOD DAMN RULES FOR ONCE!!!

and yes i called you a racist because you are one.... any fool can read what you post .... STFU and mind your own bisiness and let others do what we all came here for TO EITHER HELP OUT OR LEARN ...

I should not get suspend once more for following the rules ... LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS DONE ... Plymouth and NAlin are solely to blame fo my suspensions because they like you, are Jealous , controling ungrateful ,ignorant self centered egotistical arrogant . self absorbed self proclamed know it all children ,acting the way you are towards me right now!

get off my back and go crawl back under your rock you worm.

Silver Member

Post Number: 864
subash

Its all c/p mumbo jumbo

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/530442.html
posted five days before satmods

in this pdf the author claims it was his story about rcmp and bev visiting his house.
http://free2air.info/The%20Truth%20about%20Free%20to%20Air%20and%20DishNetwork.p df

no truth to it and most sites have it in rumor section for a reason.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1205
BTW nalin plymouth subash or any other member that wants to harass, trash , bash or belittle me some more.

Please feel free to post any rhetorical criticism

wont matter to me one iota because your nothing more than a hindrance to this site... a big waste of text and HELP

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1134
Nicely put Doreen.Now Subass & Nalin take your d*icks, wrap them around your necks & jump!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1199
Doreen: Hey you low life crook trying to twist and claim that you did not address this to SatUser but to me:
"

"are you an other racist against me because i am white?"

SatUser never mentioned race - note the word another though you left a space between them. Now try to backoff as though you were posing a question. He ignored three of your posts and just responded to me, but you kept on and on. You need to be banned permanently from here

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16609
Doreen=trouble

Gold Member

Post Number: 1211
lol@subash

Gold Member

Post Number: 1213
A question starts with ... "" ARE YOU ".... subash !.. Are you that dence?

i did not type the words in this order "YOU ARE.... " do you need glasses?

and i did end it with a '?" mark ..if that is not a QUESATION then do tell us all what it is?

shut up

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16611
LOL!

What about you!

Crying is the only thing you can do!

You need to see a psychologist Doreen!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1214
have it your way then Plymouth ...... have a nice life... i am out of here .. but keeping in mind i will still monator this site.... and print out any and all assault made against me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Interesting statements, Plymouth.
Thank you as well for giving me a better insight into some of the personalities here.
Are there any rules about minimum posts a week or a month to stay as member or can I remain silent for weeks at a time?
Thanks in advance.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16612
Satuser

Welcome to eCoustics!

This is the jungle now here with these troublemakers banned by me and back under new nicks!

There is none rules about how many you have to post!

They bash the only two persons helping again here, Nydas and Subash are good helpers, admin let these idiots and the false girl called Doreen destroy the forum on daily base!

Many of them are from competitor sites!

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2427
nydas, subash, satuser, virus, and many many more are all the same person trying to make this place even worse than it is.

Silver Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 887

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Plymouth: Thank you again for the information.

Silver Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 891
From Doreen's post it appears it is an Eye opener for all who wants or are already involved in IKS

From Subass's post - "LK, Doreen and others like Greg Raf. G2, Diego Garcia are crooks who used to charge $20 for putting new bins in N2 days. They do not like the present IKS system since there is no money for them, they resell private servers from their shops at a premium, claiming it is their own priivate server - a total lie. "

Subash is no good person who will be behind bars for helping people to Steal he uses blame game by blaming members that they this and they are that only to hide his activities you know hindi then he is SIGNAL CHOR

I ask you again Signal Chor SUBASS show me the proof what you say you spineless cretur ( check spelling ) when did i helped single person to steal and look at you the TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us