2011 Champions League Twenty20

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1180
For those who may not be familiar, this is the ultimate with the best Cricket teams from the shortest version of Cricket playing in a tounrnament. Like champion of championships.

Imagine a baseball tournament with teams that have made to the US world series, Japan world series etc all competing to detrmine the best team.

The way teams qualify are as follows:

The following tournaments were the qualifying tournaments:
Domestic tournament Teams from Teams
2011 Indian Premier League India 3 (top three teams)[2]
2010–11 Standard Bank Pro20 South Africa 2 (winner and runner-up)[3]
2010–11 KFC Twenty20 Big Bash Australia 2 (winner and runner-up)[4]

The following teams qualified for the competition:
Team Domestic tournament Position Appearance Qualified
Southern Redbacks Australia 2010–11 KFC Twenty20 Big Bash Winner 2nd January 29, 2011
New South Wales Australia 2010–11 KFC Twenty20 Big Bash Runner-up 2nd February 1, 2011
Cape Cobras South Africa 2010–11 Standard Bank Pro20 Winner 2nd March 9, 2011
Warriors South Africa 2010–11 Standard Bank Pro20 Runner-up 2nd March 4, 2011
Chennai Super Kings India 2011 Indian Premier League Winner 2nd May 22, 2011
Royal Challengers India 2011 Indian Premier League Runner-up 3rd May 22, 2011
Mumbai Indians India 2011 Indian Premier League Third place 2nd May 25, 2011
Kolkata Knight Riders Qualifying stage Pool A runner-up 1st September 21, 2011
Somerset Qualifying stage Pool A winner 2nd September 21, 2011
Trinidad and Tobago Qualifying stage Pool B winner 2nd September 20, 2011

The criteria for qualifying stage:
A six-team qualifying stage was held in Hyderabad from 19 to 21 September. The teams were divided into two groups of three, with each playing a round-robin tournament. The top teams in each group and the next highest ranked team qualified from this tournament. The following teams participated in the qualifying stage:[6]
Team Domestic tournament Position
Auckland Aces New Zealand 2010–11 HRV Cup Winner
Kolkata Knight Riders India 2011 Indian Premier League Fourth place
Leicestershire Foxes England 2011 Friends Life t20 Winner
Ruhuna Rhinos Sri Lanka 2011 Inter-Provincial Twenty20 Winner
Somerset England 2011 Friends Life t20 Runner-up
Trinidad and Tobago West Indies Cricket Board 2010–11 Caribbean Twenty20 Winner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri Oct 7
10:30 EDT | 14:30 GMT | 20:00 local
1st Semi-Final - Royal Challengers Bangalore v New South Wales
M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore

Sat Oct 8
2nd Semi-Final - Mumbai Indians v Somerset
MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai

Sun Oct 9
Final - TBC v TBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, tommorrow and day after tomorrow should be great matches.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16592
Prosecutors say corruption rife in world cricket

October 05, 2011 ââ,¬" LONDON (AP) ââ,¬" The spot-fixing case involving three Pakistani cricketers is just one example of the "rampant corruption" sweeping through the game, prosecutors said Wednesday.
Salman Butt, Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Amir are accused of fixing parts of a test match during Pakistan's tour of England in 2010, an offense which carries a maximum sentence of seven years' imprisonment.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16593
Crickets are omnivorous scavengers who feed on organic materials, as well as decaying plant material, fungi, and some seedling plants. Crickets eat their own dead when there are no other sources of food available, and exhibit predatorial behavior upon weakened, crippled crickets.

Crickets have relatively powerful jaws, and several species have been known to bite humans.[3]

Crickets mate in late summer and lay their eggs in autumn. The eggs hatch in the spring and have been estimated to number as high as 200 per fertile female.[citation needed] Species Acheta domestica however lays eggs almost continually, with the females capable of laying at least twice a month. Female crickets have a long needlelike egg-laying organ called an ovipositor.

Crickets are popular as a live food source for carnivorous pets like frogs, lizards, tortoises, salamanders, and spiders. Feeding crickets with nutritious food in order to pass the nutrition onto animals that eat them is known as gut loading. In addition to this, the crickets are often dusted with a mineral supplement powder to ensure complete nutrition to the pet.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2421
In what inning to they have their crumpets and tea?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1184
Royal Challengers Bangalore 204 for 4 (Gayle 92, Kolhi 84*, Cummins 4-45) beat New South Wales 203 for 2 (Warner 123*, D Smith 62) by six wickets

Royal Challengers v NSW, 1st semi-final, CLT20, Bangalore
RCB rip through second consecutive 200-plus target

Gold Member

Post Number: 1186
LK idiot Cricket is beyond your IQ. Baseball does not have anything close to the kind of Tournament that is going on so STFU

Silver Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 878
''Cricket is a game where 11 fools play and 11,000 fools watch'' is the observation made by George Bernard Shaw .I am in total agreement with that British seer.

I fail to understand as to why instead of just enjoying a game by hitting a ball around there is so much ado about lbw,no ball ,googly etc,etc even more tortuous than the civil procedure code.The umpires and refrees even quote precedents [duckworth rules etc] like it is done in a court of law whilst settling disputes!

What baffles me is that little boys barely out of their cradles know all these complicated rules[much better than their multiplication tables] and enforce them furiously whilst playing this game!

Cricket is like the bureaucracy left in India as the legacy of 300 years of rule of British in India.Full of procedures,and rules, that makes it slow ,lumbering and time consuming , merely to hit a ball with a bat!

Foot ball is not only simple to play and follow but also less time consuming and inexpensive.You kick a ball from one end to another. And it is all over in few hours.

Yet millions of of Indian boys [half of them uneducated and poor] play this complicated and costly game[ bats,ball,stumps, gloves ,guards etc,etc,are a must] with great gusto at every nook and corner of the country relishing every moment of the game with its maze of rules more complicated than a game of chess !

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21900
Before Jittu sold his soul and became G2

jitu
Bronze Member Username: Jitu

Post Number: 21 Registered: Jan-08

Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 02:33 pm:

After all these years Pak team have not played enough cricket in different formats and Pathan power looks like useless maybe one or 11 pathans do not make much difference for India let us see if they could pull some miracle, Or there will be a champ from Sri Lanka, Australia, South Africa and India

Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 04:32 pm:
sada that means practice vs experience it will be intresting to watch,
Hopefully Pak repeats again in 20/20 where players in form accounts,
I wish best of luck to all teams and players and for us to see a good entertaining competetion what 20/20 stands for

Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 01:22 pm:
son in law will end up like mohsin khan and reena roy episode mohsin wanted to act in Indian movies to get fame malik need to play in IPL ?

Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 03:56 pm:
mohsin khan chief PCB selector can help him they both are"sadhoo bhai"

Silver Member

Post Number: 879
Nydas now I am SOUL REAPER watch for your soul

Silver Member

Post Number: 880
OR GRIM REAPER

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21901
Foolish idiots like G2 and Greg have threatened to reap my soul often enough. The soul is eternal and everlasting.
As Swami Vivekanand said: "One can do actions and yet remain emotionally distant from it all". I too can fight you two condemned souls without emotionally getting involved with the action.

Silver Member

Post Number: 881
Idiot Nydas have no idea what is soul the idiot he is still lost in condenmed soul

As Swami Newtonanand said " every action have equal and oposite reaction"
Swami ji was so right for eg. It was my action Post which you reacted that is reaction

THE SIMPLE KNOWLEDGE OF ACTION AND REACTION EVEN A DUMB LIKE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND

JAI SWAMI JITUANAND AND JAI SWAMI NEWTONANAND

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21903
Soul matters are beyond your comprehension.
The philosophy of religion as proclaimed by sages of India and other parts of Asia, do NOT advocate a "equal and opposite reaction" that your Guru NEWTONANAND advocates.
As for the name SWAMI JITUANAND - you can call yourself anything but you still stink the same.

Silver Member

Post Number: 882
SWAMI JITUANAND SAY - You do react for the actions and still think about sages

What about Chanakya niti " EENT KA JAWAB PATTHAR SE " or " We will reply to bricks with stones "

Ancient Law of India " EENT KA JAWAB PATTHAR SE "

It is action and reaction explained by Great Guru SWAMI NEWTONANAND

You do not know the use of force guru NEWTONANAND explained his laws are greater than any laws and we still apply in our day to day life !!!!!!!!!!

Follow Guru JITUANAND you will be enlightened !!!!!!!!!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21907
Soul matters are beyond your comprehension.
The philosophy of religion as proclaimed by sages of India and other parts of Asia, do NOT advocate a "equal and opposite reaction" that your Guru NEWTONANAND advocates.

Silver Member

Post Number: 883
Karma refers to the totality of our actions and their concomitant reactions as explained in Indian Philosophy
Guru Newtonanand only explained scientifically

Soul is free and without bonds just like what you preach here "freeTV without any country bounds"

I have better understanding and knowledge of SOUL,ACTIONS AND REACTIONS which is still beyond your understanding

So what GURU NEWTONANAND advocates is right

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21910
This thread is about cricket. Please post material relevant to the thread heading

Silver Member

Post Number: 884
Maybe this passage will help you to understand what is Hindu Philosophy and Philosophy of Guru NEWTONANAND I know it will be hard for you to understand this Philoshpy because it is not C/P from google

The theory of karma harps on the Newtonian principle that every action produces an equal and opposite reaction. Every time we think or do something, we create a cause, which in time will bear its corresponding effects. And this cyclical cause and effect generates the concepts of samsara (or the world) and birth and reincarnation.
It is the personality of a human being or the jivatman (Soul) - with its positive and negative actions - that causes karma.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21911
Subject: 2011 Champions League Twenty20
Krishn posted on Friday, October 07, 2011 - 14:04 GMT

For those who may not be familiar, this is the ultimate with the best Cricket teams from the shortest version of Cricket playing in a tounrnament. Like champion of championships.

Imagine a baseball tournament with teams that have made to the US world series, Japan world series etc all competing to detrmine the best team.

The way teams qualify are as follows:

The following tournaments were the qualifying tournaments:
Domestic tournament Teams from Teams
2011 Indian Premier League India 3 (top three teams)[2]
2010ââ,¬"11 Standard Bank Pro20 South Africa 2 (winner and runner-up)[3]
2010ââ,¬"11 KFC Twenty20 Big Bash Australia 2 (winner and runner-up)[4]

The following teams qualified for the competition:
Team Domestic tournament Position Appearance Qualified
Southern Redbacks Australia 2010ââ,¬"11 KFC Twenty20 Big Bash Winner 2nd January 29, 2011
New South Wales Australia 2010ââ,¬"11 KFC Twenty20 Big Bash Runner-up 2nd February 1, 2011
Cape Cobras South Africa 2010ââ,¬"11 Standard Bank Pro20 Winner 2nd March 9, 2011
Warriors South Africa 2010ââ,¬"11 Standard Bank Pro20 Runner-up 2nd March 4, 2011
Chennai Super Kings India 2011 Indian Premier League Winner 2nd May 22, 2011
Royal Challengers India 2011 Indian Premier League Runner-up 3rd May 22, 2011
Mumbai Indians India 2011 Indian Premier League Third place 2nd May 25, 2011
Kolkata Knight Riders Qualifying stage Pool A runner-up 1st September 21, 2011
Somerset Qualifying stage Pool A winner 2nd September 21, 2011
Trinidad and Tobago Qualifying stage Pool B winner 2nd September 20, 2011

The criteria for qualifying stage:
A six-team qualifying stage was held in Hyderabad from 19 to 21 September. The teams were divided into two groups of three, with each playing a round-robin tournament. The top teams in each group and the next highest ranked team qualified from this tournament. The following teams participated in the qualifying stage:[6]
Team Domestic tournament Position
Auckland Aces New Zealand 2010ââ,¬"11 HRV Cup Winner
Kolkata Knight Riders India 2011 Indian Premier League Fourth place
Leicestershire Foxes England 2011 Friends Life t20 Winner
Ruhuna Rhinos Sri Lanka 2011 Inter-Provincial Twenty20 Winner
Somerset England 2011 Friends Life t20 Runner-up
Trinidad and Tobago West Indies Cricket Board 2010ââ,¬"11 Caribbean Twenty20 Winner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri Oct 7
1st Semi-Final - Royal Challengers Bangalore v New South Wales
M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore

Sat Oct 8
2nd Semi-Final - Mumbai Indians v Somerset

Sun Oct 9
Final - TBC v TBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, tommorrow and day after tomorrow should be great matches.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 859
Nalin Nyda
Platinum Member

Post Number: 17233

Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 12:14 am:

I just finished watching a movie. It came out of a case with a label on it. Was it pirated or real? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out.
The movie wa splayed through a new DVD machine. Was it a legally made machine with a sony name on it or was it a copy? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out.
It played on a TV. Was it eh DVD playing or a signal from the air? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21913
I still watch DVDs that are bought, borrowed from libraries, borrowed from friends, old ones I have, at home, at neighbours', at family homes, at friend homes, in movie theatre, in clubs, and affinity group meetings.
I usually do not know, where they came from and what the legal state is regarding piracy, (the subject of chaff's tirade above.)

If Chaff or any of the bashers here or any of the other posters here, claim that my above expereince is not a typical one of a UK, American, or Canadian resident, do post here the difference, OTHERWISE, SHUT UP!!)

To remind Chaff, this thread is about cricket.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 860
explain this part

Was it eh DVD playing or a signal from the air?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21917
I don't think DVD signals come from the air. I think the signals in the air are not DVD signals. Plymouth is more technical, and he would give a better explanation about transmission of signals.

Gold Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 1178
Nydas posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 23:42 GMT

I don't think DVD signals come from the air. I think the signals in the air are not DVD signals.

you are an idiot nalin to even post that rubbish ... you're right you don't think period!!! copy and paste, yes, think, no!

unless someone invents something for you to throw a dvd disk up into the air and some how a "transmitted over the air signal" sticks on to the DVD disk like glue ... ya got nothing.

doesn't take a genius to figure that out..

you said '''nor do I care nor did a bother to find out.
what is... nor did A bother to find out mean ?
Are you an "A"?
what does an "A" do other than not bother to find out ?... LOL and just what is "eh" dvd....etc...

one typo of the word 'a' is ok to over look but all of them ? DUH ... someone needs to learn to spell and use some sort of grammer check..... loser !

you better "proof " read the copy of info you stold from someone else ,b4 you paste it next time. EH!!

since i am Canaian EH... i can post here LOL right nalin ?

If Chaff or any of the bashers here or any of the other posters here, claim that my above expereince is not a typical one of a UK, American, or Canadian resident, do post here the difference,

i am a proud Canadian

Username: Virusenjector

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 3
stupid idiot Doreen

Gold Member

Post Number: 1179
i didn't post that crap... nalin did, so call him one.

i just wanted to know what he is talking about .... care to give it a try?. .. enlighten us with you're genius , if you think you're so smart by calling me an idiot then.
virusenjector aka pest control...or Plymouth

Gold Member

Lord help poor Brian Mitchells site if there is more like you out there defending nalin's stupidity, if you're not either of them .

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21921
Lord help poor Brian Mitchells site if there is more like her out there exhibiting their virginity or neudity, if she is one of those .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1184
lmao . you had beter talk to your body subash about his own vulgar mouth b4 you chastise me

and please product any proof of my so called "exhibiting their virginity or neudity"... and covering it up by typing "'if she is one of those ."" is saying to other i may be like that .. why type that BS ? .. Are you implying once again that i do these things Mr Nalin Nydas ?

Username: Desouza

Post Number: 2
I did not realize this was an adult site.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1187
nalin wishes it were , he is a 75 year old dirty minded per vert , that can not keep his thoughtd out of the jutter and brings them into this site.. In by doing so,accuses me ( BEING THE ONLY WOMEN THAT MAINLY POSTS ON HERE) of many vulgar things. Without any proof. He listens to some other idiot on here that "thinks" he knows me well enough and he himself points an accussng fingure towards me also with out proof.

I have proven them to be wrong in the past and shall do it again .

it;s all in their pathetic little pea brained minds.

Silver Member

Post Number: 885
Nydas until and unless you do not believe in Guru Newtonanand you will never understand ACTIONS AND REACTIONS and you could only REACT not ACT

Stop REACTING ( BASHING) learn ACTING ( Helping members )

Post Number: 3
Could somebody tell me which receiver is current and with what service.
Thanks in advance

Gold Member

Post Number: 1188
you are best NOT to use any IKS servers .. read up on this

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/694788.html

warning .. take it or leave it ....it's your call and money.

Post Number: 6
You are talking about cleaning my computer and things like that.
All I want to know ---- what receiver and service is current .
Thanks in advance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1198
read the link all the way through and not just at the end LOL

What is an FTA with IKS?
An IKS or "Internet Key sharing" module comes in either a built in to the FTA receiver or a standalone type called a dongle. It's attached to the FTA receiver and then to an Ethernet cable connected to the internet, the idea is it will download unencrypted keys from an "off shore" server that is connected to a premium provider such as Dish Network or Bell TV (formerly Expressvu) subscribed receiver(s) and unscrambles premium broadcast channels.
This is very illegal and usually results in severe criminal charges.

Is a FTA box with IKS traceable?
YES, absolutely. All IP addresses as well as mac addresses (your digital fingerprint) are stored in the offshore server, this unique address is required in order for the offshore server to send the information.
There are numerous ways to trace these incoming and outgoing connections including the obvious server and end user ISP trace routs. These include previously and presently obtained IKS servers, legally obtained search and seizure warrants. Tracing subscribed receivers used for IKS.

In the digital age NOTHING is untraceable. And all piracy modes are eventually obtained.

Will I be prosecuted?
Yes, we utilize all possible civil and criminal resources to assist in the prosecution of theft of programming

Are Dealer and distributor records used to pursue end users?
Yes, Nagrastar and its affiliates have arguably the largest searchable and usable database of executable records in the world originating by anything from seized evidence obtained from both civil and criminal prosecutions and multitudes of web crawling bots constantly harvesting all information on every known and unknown satellite piracy website and forum chat site on the Internet 24 hours, 7 days a week.
The basic rule of thumb is if it's on the net, it's known, harvested, investigated and used.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1199
now don't say I didn't warn you all

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
All I wanted to know ---- what receiver and service is current .
I do not need a lecture or a sermon.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1206
lol pathetic

Gold Member

Post Number: 1207
iks =service

iks receivers = dougle receivers ( do your own research and dicide what one you want to buy. I am not going to spoon feed you. READ READ READ!

question answered well enough by me ( i do not own an iks receiver. but can and will warn those who are willing to listen That it is AGAINST THE LAW>>>> to own and use any privet or public servers to get the singals via your ip address and computer.

if that isn't clear enough than lord help those who don't understand the answer when given. and shouldn't be in a place like this one

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
I have had enough lectures and sermons. Thank you for your time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1216
ask for my suspenion Please do me the favor. .. you'll soon find out the TRUTH...
btw that last post wasn't geared just to you.. but anyone that reads it...

just wait till they back stab you .. it will happen! .. you have no idea what can of warms you opened up. LMAO.. good luck

i am sorry subash brought you into his game... he and the other 2 have ego issues. amung many others troubles . do not say they are wrong or point out their fults .. or you will be like me and EVERYONE ELSE on this forum .. i am not alone... i will pray for ya... and i feel sorry for you too. good luck you're gonna need it befriending them. you will see what i mean soon enough.

later .. i am not going to post here again ... nice meeting you tho.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
I have been here only two days and have 20 post so far. You are senior and have a whooping over 1200 posts. I see no reason to ask for your or anybody's suspension.
Nobody brought me to this forum. I asked a question and put it in two other places when nobody answered. Now I have had my answers. You have accused of being a racist, been warned that the the law that will come and possibly arrest me and a lot more. I just am NOT interested in any more answers, lectures, sermons, or discussions.
I will leave for the time being as quietly as I came.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1217
i asked if you where because that is subashes excuse to bash everyone here with .. you think your rep is tarnished ? try being me .. look throught the last 5 years of this sites archives Ask the top poster with the most post counts what they put him through and he is a nice guy that come in here and just wants to chat with the rest of us . but they trash him too .. he doesnt even use fta lol
.. (its quanity not quality that counts) read all about his dealings with at least one of them ...you have no idiea what you;ve walked into and yes it best if you leave and warn your friends to stay away.

i did not accuse you or being a racist .. they accuse me and EVERY ONE else of being one daily. . sorry if i came across that way and i am very sorry ... but please understand i didnt bring "them "in to this. regarding your question except to warn you that they do not give out warning to users that inquire about it ,like " use at own risk etc.. " information that someone like yourself should know.

they have a bad rep around this froum and site.

be very careful who you listen to . I have nothing to gain or lose .. they are all guilty of defamation of caractor .. look it up and i do have a lawyer working my case.. so like i said .. stay away from here. its the best thing you can do. or stay and live with it.. the choice is yours to make .. its just a suggestion .... i make no money telling you this .. but i have a case against them .. and plymouth being a MOD or so he claims is full of BS. its a scare tatic so you will be on their side ... to them this site is their play ground and they think they own it.

i was told by someone that speaks to the owner ( the CEO ) of this site and IN HIS WORDS >> HE IS THE ONLY MOD .... anyone claiming to be so is a LIAR!!!!!

get help from a real FTA site if you can find any .. better yet stay within the law and pay for what you watch through Bell. do not be fooled.

it is in your best interest to ignore them... they are the real trouble makers here .. just read ther posts braging that they are so smart and call everyone FILTHY NAMES . FOR SOMEONE SO SMART THEY SURE ACT LIKE 12 YEAR CHILDREN

Silver Member

Post Number: 890
I love true FTA and enjoy watching 200+ channels some HD channels too. Motorized Dish is needed for more channels

My favourite Galaxy 19 or 97 W have more multi language channels most of non English have english captions ,Three 24/7 International news channels in English

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Doreen: Once more. I have NO interest in your fight with anybody here.
I don't care what they accuse you of. It is your business with them.
you will NOT accuse me of being a racist, because I have not made one racist statement.
I cam here into a satellite forum asking for satellite information, which I got. that IS THE END OF MY QUEST..
You can figure out your stategy of fighting THEM, whoever THEY are, but don't bring me into your fight.

Silver Member

Post Number: 892
People should stay away from Subash and Nydas they both before with the help of Sada were involved in IKS and have tons of time requested members to PM them regarding this,

They help steal and blame other members CHOR KA BHAI CHOR

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2428
sada PMed me and said that he does not come here anymore because of Nydas. Nydas hates pakis anyway. Sada said that plymouth left because Nydas is so stupid...makes sense!!Upload

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1136

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21924
G2: Keep your remarks to the subject matter. somebody is asking for help, and you do not know how to nor do you care about helping people.
satuser: Ignore this idiot G2. He is one of the worst examples of posters on this forum.
Subash and Plymouth are very good helpers.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1230
anyone "helping" / assisting someone to steal / pirated Bell or Dish net Tv singals, are considered to be a thief of Bell or Dish net tv signals

If you REALLY want to "HELP" satuser or anyone Nalin , subash and friends

TELL THEM THE TRUTH for once . You guys commit crimes with every "helping" 'post you make on this forum.

you post crap "storys" on how its not a crime... written by here-sayers NOT BASED ON FACTS

how about posting what bell and dish net have to say or the RCMPs and the USA cops say about how ILLEGAL IT IS?

whats wrong with you nut cases... you cant understand the laws or you just refuse to? if you guys ever get cought The admin cant help you out ya know . like he does here.

for all you know satuser is a cop?

Any person with a brain and listens to the news or reads a news paper knows this.

USING IKS SERVERS IS ILLEGAL!!!!! they do not own the tv singals they are charging money for to give to the end users

End of arguement!!!!!

So Nalin , subash and friends you ARE GUILTY OF TV CHANNEL PIRACY

NEXT TIME YOU CALL ANYONE A CROOK

YOU HAD BETTER BE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21930
Doreen: I have not called you a crook so shut up!!! You might be many other things, but that is what you are
Keep your remarks to the subject matter. Somebody is asking for help, and you do not know how to nor do you care about helping people.
Subash and Plymouth are very good helpers.
}

Gold Member

Post Number: 1238
yeah right .. you've called me everything .. you .hypocrite

Gold Member

Post Number: 1149
I told you once PISS OFF OLD MAN!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21936
Mrgreg: Only place I would piss outside of a toilet is on you, because you are a toilet.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1155
What finally growing some balls old man

Gold Member

Post Number: 1247
wow what a potty mouth you have nalin.. shame on you

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21943
Upload

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2441
Good to see that all the important people at this site get along well. that nylon character does not seem to like anybody...2bad

Gold Member

Post Number: 1252
nalin needs coaching on profecting his sense of humor... if he even has one.

but its nice to see he at least gave it a try by copying my post idea with the toilet pic. We all know he never would of thought of it himself.

but then it's like all his other COPY AND PASTED posts he puts up here.

it's very clear that the man doesn't even have the smarts to use his own words ( other than his lies , rumors and false accusations )

have at it Nalin... keep it up with all "YOUR" posts. .... LMAO

as slanderous and defaming as they are.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21945
I do not have any "slanderous and defaming " posts

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2444
no one reads your posts nylo

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21949
Doreen says: "nalin needs coaching on profecting his sense of humor... if he even has one. "

For most of my 40 years in Canada, I have struggled with the total inability of Canadians,(even the good English language people in Canada) to understand subtle British humour and I have more or less given up in trying it on them..
Doreen, you are so used to accolades and cheers whether in posts or on audio or video, and for you it is hard to accept an average remark and comprehend it as an average remark. Such is the incomprehension and denial even on the part of many a pop star more knowledgeable of English than you are.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1256
nalin says ..."I do not have any "slanderous and defaming " posts"

Clearly you lack the knowledge of what i have said

So let me enlighten you and your friends here while i am at it.

http://www.cba.org/bc/public_media/rights/240.aspx
slander

Accuses you of a crime (unless they made the accusation to the police)

makes negative remarks about you in your trade or business

accuses you of adultery

defamation .. read the link

Libel is also something you have done ... you might want to get your head out of you @ss and stop thinking that the admin can portect you here. and Reconcider you statments towards me and my character.

One has to wonder, just who is reading this forum ...???? Something to think about before you point or post an accussing finger at someone ... off or on line.

just saying

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21952
Should I be bringing up slander, lies, libel and accusations of crime against me BY YOU and every one of your fun bunch?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1260
i have given my comments to this same post in an other thread ... so either look for it or keep it in one thread only.

please do not waste my time having to repost it again here or anyother thread you've repeated .

Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 896
Nydas signal CHOR ( THIEF ) you are and CHOR will you remain

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21955
G2: When Doreen has recorded everything, you will be charged with false accusations to me - calling me a thief.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1271
sorry nalin but you had better rethink your actions... it 's like the pot calling the kettle black

i have not forgotten all your talk of download from BJtorrent you posted that you got off the internet... or all the other stuff you've downloaded and use illegaly

do not push me... or anyone else .. you only have your egotisical actions to blame for your own demise...

the charges that can be held against you alone , out way your pathetic charge against G2 .. besides G2 is an American i think .. but feel free to correct me if i am wrong.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21960
Doreen: You said, you were recording everything. so if there are charges of defamation of character against G2, you will be called a s witness with your recordings. It is like a citizen of repute taking a vagrant to court, and having you, his sworn friend and LEADER, give evidence against him.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1275
if you have something to say to G2 .. i suggest you leave me out of it .. thats between him and you.. I am not his mother , boss or wife...

please take it up with him

shut up and leave me me alone PLEASE!!
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21962
To the extent you are recording everything, and have said so many a time, you are a potential witness to any action of mine against him.
Because of your particular friendship with him (enough to specially invite him to a meeting in this forum) I would think that, if you refuse to testify or answer questions, you will be treated by the Court as a hostile witness.
The same logic will apply in any action against Greg Raf and/or zulu. so do keep the records.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1280
that nalin is of another issue .. none of my concern or the courts unless you have them charged ..
please again refrain from complicating this matter futher.

you are talking bout two different matters

""""Because of your particular friendship with him (enough to specially invite him to a meeting in this forum) """" again NOT against the laws

You Nalin also can be brought up on charges for CYBER BULLYING and threatening me with"""" I would think that, if you refuse to testify or answer questions, you will be treated by the Court as a hostile witness. """" Nalin different matter .. different court...... LOOK IT UP.

I have given you so many warnings through out just this year alone NOT talking bout the other yrs since i met you on this from back in 2006.... NO MORE!!!! ... you on the other hand have made threat after threat after threat. towards me .... I have been suspended because of this 3 times ((((yes i said 3, 3 of my accounts have been suspended upon your request and your friends )))
YOu can explain it the judge why.. as for my explaination It was , all because i was defending my self against you and your others friends here bullying me and calling me "white trash , saying i am racsit... and the lists goes on and on ....telling me i do not belong on this site etc...

you Mr Nalin Nydas my be senile but i how ever am not.

GET A LAWYER AND TAKE ME TO COURT if you have issues with me !!!! plus take all the rest of the members of the site you HATE... and make sure you never started any thing to deserve the "bashings" you got from anyone. AND BRING ABSOLUT PROOF? you're going to need it.

enough said

Good day Mr Nydas...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21966
Any of your suspensions were by the Admin not me. I report what I feel is not appropriate behaviour on the forum, and it is the admin who decides what action to take.
I have informed you of your very close association with certain individuals on the forum. There is ample evidence of your association with them and of your encouraging them with their pranks, obscenity, etc.
YOU can ask your lawyer whether I can get you to testify in any matter related to any one or several individuals closely associated with you.
YOU can ask your lawyer if I can join you on any of the actions against any of those. Show your lawyer of what posts you made that would be considered collusion with them.
YOU can ask your lawyer if YOU could be considered BULLYing me with the umpteen non satellite related posts you have made just in the last 3 days,
YOU can ask your lawyer if YOU could be considered BULLYing me with the umpteen non satellite related posts you have made just in the last 5 years,
YOU have accused me of being racist - not only that, but I pointed it out to you and yet you denied having said it. YOU know that those words of yours without provocation are there stored in the Ecoustics server and are at present with me.
As long as YOU continue BULLYING me, I WILL answer where appropriate.

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2448
Anybody ignorant enough to feel proud of having 22k post on a forum like this should be put in a mental institute.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21967
zulu: Are YOU there now?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1282
ZULU , kindly tell mr nydas this ... to answer you inquerys

DID
DID
DID
DID
DID
tell him for me please ... to tell his lawyer to take it up withmy lawyer..

thanks zulu.
as for you Mr Nydas

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21968
Subash has adequately answered your and zulu's comments.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/695464.html#POST1977051

Gold Member

Post Number: 1285
and i have posted back ...

again i say to YOU!
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 898
Nydas you are posting I said THIEF

Nydas did you forgot when you asked some members to PM Sada What was that ?

My advice to you NYDAS You should follow Guru NWETONANAND and learn Actions and reactions from his great theory

Gold Member

Post Number: 1294
G2 because they ( nydas and subash) are under the impression deleted incriminating posts they may have made are now gone from this sight , they seem to be under the impression that it never was said/posted.

They are forgetting however ,I save all email notifications from this site sent to my email informing me that someone has posted a response to a thread that I have posted in.. They can not be deleted unless I do so myself have not.

they also seem to be unaware how one can use office to save ALL threads. I have saved it all prier to and since this past thanksgiving weekend ... to present day. I will continue to do so as evidence.

It is questionable if either have any knowledge as to how the legal system works in Canada. since one of them just refer to Amarican laws.

JUST IGNORE THEM FROM NOW OWN

if they want to continue to post against any one of use that is there privlege... just do not asnswer to their posts.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21974

G2: you are a P.E.R.V.E.R.T.

Gold Member

Stroke it good old man!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21987

G2 IS A P.E.R.V.E.R.T

PEOPLE ASSOCIATING WITH

P.E.R.V.E.R.T.s

DEGRADE THEMSELVES

I have record of you openly supporting
this perve version

Gold Member

Post Number: 1224
Doreen is retard who thinks there is no google cache, like the one I posted on Doreens indulgence in Software piracy which I posted in another thread as well.

Google cache

Gold Member

Post Number: 1300
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 906
NYADS IS A P.E.R.V.E.R.T

PEOPLE ASSOCIATING WITH

P.E.R.V.E.R.T.s

DEGRADE THEMSELVES

I have record of you openly supporting
this perve version

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21994

G2: YOU ARE A P.E.R.V.E.R.T

You have repeated used seex with animals
as your theme in words and pictures.

Silver Member

Post Number: 910
Nydas you have actively helped people and even advocated that it is legal to get signals from air through illegal means

And now you blame DIRTLY call a good person like me and blame me that I have used pictures

Do you know A CHOR is not in witness box ?

YOU ARE VERY DIRTY MINDED PERSON YOU AND SUBASH HAVE STARTED BASHING FIRST AND I AM ONLY DEFENDING FROM BASHERS LIKE YOU

Gold Member

Post Number: 1228
G2: Low life scoundrel your lies will be exposed in court. You started the bashing to lick the a*ss of fun bunch and you are an evil person, you cannot fool even a moron. STFU

Silver Member

Post Number: 913
Subash and Nydas you have actively helped people and even advocated that it is legal to get signals from air through illegal means and still actively doing so check your posts ?

And now you blame DIRTLY call a good person like me and blame me that I have used pictures

YOU ARE VERY DIRTY MINDED PERSON YOU AND SUBASH HAVE STARTED BASHING FIRST AND I AM ONLY DEFENDING FROM BASHERS LIKE YOU AND NEVER POSTED A SINGLE CHORI POST LIKE YOU TWO

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21999
G2: The main issue is that YOU ARE A P.E.R.V.E.R.T.

Silver Member

Post Number: 916
Subash and Nydas you have actively helped people and even advocated that it is legal to get signals from air through illegal means and still actively doing so check your posts ?

YOU ARE VERY DIRTY MINDED PERSON YOU AND SUBASH HAVE STARTED BASHING FIRST AND I AM ONLY DEFENDING FROM BASHERS LIKE YOU AND NEVER POSTED A SINGLE CHORI POST LIKE YOU TWO

Do not try to change the subject

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22001
G2: The main issue is that YOU ARE A P.E.R.V.E.R.T.

In spite of being repeated warned, you kept on posting pictures of an action that is considered criminal. so in the final analysis,

You have repeated used seex with animals
as your theme in words and pictures. Therefore,

Silver Member

Post Number: 927
Nydas do you know

Who posted File sharing links ?
Who said he is working on N3 ?
Who should be worried ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1311
G2 ignore them .. they are not worth your time... you know YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM.
DO NOT DEFEND AGAINST THEY'RE LIES

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22016
G2: You are the one who is going to be exposed to the world as a promoter of bestiality.
Doreen: I hope you have sense enough to keep away from this G2, who is a P.E.R.V.E.R.T. and a promoter of bestiality.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1314
you disgust me Nalin.. Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22017
Doreen: You disgust me when you actually approved of this bestiality picture, and later when reminded, you showed disinterest!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1317
Upload
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22020
Simply put, Doreen supported G2 in his bestiality and even told the Admin there was nothing wrong in the picture except fun.
As if the admin could not see for himself with utter disgust, which is slowly grabbing Doreen now

Silver Member

Post Number: 939
Side kick Nydas needs a kick now and then to keep him active and away from the bestiality he learned from his Guru Morarji Desai and drinks Morarji cola even boasted that there was nothing wrong in the drinking morarji cola for fun.

Nalin Nydass you are a dirty old man with beastility appetite for free morarji colas
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us