Sonicview 360 premier or Nfusion HD

Bronze Member
Username: Dopestyzo

Dallas, Tx Usa

Post Number: 44
I have both boxes. I want to get them working again
Can someone please give me the detail setup instructions for nfusion or sonicview.
either private server or any setup that will get one working. i am ready to jump back in and enjoy tv again.
I want to start hooking it up by this weekend.
thanks great forumers
* please no fighting* -

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1160
dope styzo:
You can get both of them working.

If you prefer to watch HD then the reciever you have needs a program called NOI, which needs a PC running NOI, the PC need not be connected to the receiver. You can also run it without NOI, but you do not get EPG.

Bronze Member

Dallas, Tx Usa

Post Number: 45
O thanx Subash... what a quick respond
ok so just download NOI. for nfusion?
does SV requires constant connection to internet? i have the old hub but i dont think it works anymore

Gold Member

Post Number: 1161
dope styzo
You are welcome
Both require constant connection to the internet.

The old hub will not work for their japan server, since they sell new hardware with two years subscription for thier server, however it should work for NFPS

Silver Member
Username: Liger

Post Number: 289
Are you sure subash, because what I've read and heard is that Nfusion HD requires a pc to work with private server. Are you sure it'll work without the PC?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1173
Liger:

Nfusion HD requires a pc that should be running noi, if you want epg. it will work without PC but you get no epg.

I do not know of anyone who wants to run without epg, so for all practical purposes you need a PC

Gold Member

Post Number: 1174
Liger:
t54 bin that works without epg works well with Nova, Pheonix and Solaris. It has problems with nfusion HD and no epg so it is not worth it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 290
Thanks for your response subash. I have another question. Now That I understand Nfusion HD works on NFPS without PC with T54 bin. Can you please explain, let's suppose you run it through pc to download 7 day epg but then disconnect pc after epg download, will nfusion HD retain that 7 day epg without pc. Also, what kind of problems are encountered if ran without pc? Are they like, freezing, reboots, etc. Thanks in advance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1175
It is not connected to PC, however PC needs to be running at the same time, connected of course to the router

Your idea does not work since after noi is loaded to get epg, then t54, need to be loaded which will erase the epg. It was a modification to t54 to support nfusion HD, with all these problems just not worth it,

Silver Member

Post Number: 292
oic... Hey thanks man for clearing everything up... gonna buy an ilink hd now...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1185
You are welcome. Good luck on the turbo 8PSK installation

Bronze Member

Dallas, Tx Usa

Post Number: 46
hey guys how can i get ipv4.
The noi instructions says activate ipv4 but i only have ipv6. i have search thru Run but can't find it. How do i download it.
i have been looking around but no luck
Please help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us