N3 Announcement

Username: Th3br0k3n

Post Number: 1
People, you must understand that DN is aggressively going after individuals. Your IP can be traced, they can obtain the logs. My life has been ruined, but I am trying to keep you all from ruining your lives for free tv. Please heed my warning!!!
Good Day

Silver Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 825
Nydas boasts in Canada it is OK to pilfer maybe he needs to heed

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 962
G2 boasts in Canada it is OK to pilfer maybe he needs to heed

Silver Member

Post Number: 829
Pest /Nydas boasts in Canada it is OK to pilfer maybe he needs to heed
You want me to post your links where you mentioned this in this form ?

Easy to C/P posts or act Idiot then to defend them

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 964
G2 boasts in Canada it is OK to pilfer maybe he needs to heed
You want me to post your links where you mentioned this in this forum ?

Easy to C/P posts or act Idiot then to defend them

Doreen say....G2 spell "forum" wrong.
Hey Doreen, I can find mistakes......

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_ruthless

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 87
Nydas lives here posting all day how to hack TV, look at the number of posts... must type away 24/7

Gold Member

Post Number: 1049
I agree with above posts IDIOT NYDASS and low life SUBASS have nothing else to do

Silver Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 131
What I don't understand is that Subash is here 24/7
including the Holidays and claims to have kids.

well if he don't work who pays the bills and feed his kids?

Bronze Member
Username: Tartarus

Post Number: 96
Dr_ruthless
Really... not that many....only around 4,000 a year
not counting his bootlegs......lot of posts for DN to go thru
if DN charge him for every post he help people to hack
TV for sure he will spend the rest of his life in the Brink
with the BIG BOYS
couple weeks ago he was saying that 75% of his posts
were helping others.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16710
No need to make our point anymore..we've exposed soooooo many times the admin/s, NN, Subazz, Plymutt and the numerous other nicks they used in the past 10 years here, over and over and over...

they can deny it all but who cares, we all know they r rats, moles, stalkers , and work for Ecoustics for a VERY long time using many nicks..

I'm not contributing to their cause and giving them anymore credence by posting replies that EXPOSE them anymore.....we've ALL EXPOSED them 100x over the years....all it does is generate more cash for them and Ecoustics...

its GAME OVER now for them....the nails have been put in their coffins...Ecoustics is a ship in the bottom of the sea, trying to send smoke signals... their captain created his own disaster by keeping these morons around who can't even lie well and used tactics that caused self destruction..

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22363
LK aka Tom Hill: The game is over now. there is not money in selling files. Go and take a dive in Largo Key.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16712
NumbNuts (NN)

Key is generally used to describe a form of land, an island, when used in reference to the state of Florida and geographic locations in the US....and there is a city of much land called "Largo", located next to Clearwater and St Pete, however it is not EVER referenced as Largo Key, and is NOT an island or surrounded by water,requiring a bridge or ferry to gain access ...and so therefor no such place as Largo Key exists..

Since I;ve already explained to ya why Largo Florida is NOT a "Key" , maybe U can follow this with help from your sheep and goats...there is a city called Key Largo Florida, aproximately 6 hours, or 350-400 miles away and South/SW from the city of Largo...Key Largo is an island surrounded by the Atantic Ocean on one side, and the Gulf of Mexico on the other side with water crossings and canals at each end, and a small bridge to the next "Key" along the "Florida Keys...

Point is, if you knew anything about geography, English language, Florida or the US, you would know that its impossible to take a dive into a non existent place such as Largo Key...and Largo and Key Largo are 2 different places and cities in Florida, and very unlike each other in so many ways....

NN, if U still have trouble comprehending, come back and I will educate you once again...U know the routine, I have been educating you since the day U arrived here...U have always been one of those types that never have had the ability to grasp and comprehend anything so don't be ashamed, we all are use to your ignorance...I fully expect U will be back again with more ignorance, one way or another..

oh...explain it to the other admins and staff here too, if ya don't mind...whenever it sinks into that pea brain of yours...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22373
Keys in Biscayne National Park (accessible only by boat) in Miami-Dade County

Transitional keys
Soldier Key
Ragged Keys
Boca Chita Key
Sands Key

True Florida keys, exposed ancient coral reefs
Elliott Key
Adams Key
Reid Key
Rubicon Keys
Totten Key
Old Rhodes Key

Keys in Monroe County

Key Largo
Plantation Key
Windley Key
Upper Matecumbe Key
Lignumvitae Key
Lower Matecumbe Key

As you can see from Geography almost all the Keys are referred to as something + Key.. Only Key Largo has the word Key before the word Largo.

As you Tom Hill aka LK explained:
Tom Hill
Florida, USA

Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2005 - 07:30 pm:
I don't think so Tim...LK has nothing to do with EITHER of those idiots LK = Largo Key...About my 20th nick was Key Largo until someone stole that nick from me and registered it as they did with about my first 19 nicks!...Voice,Truth,PW and so many more that I can't even remember them all..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16713
NumbNuts (NN)...

was there a point to your post?...its just an irrelevant simple copy/paste that ends with just some other useless irrelevant copy/paste..

BTW, whether the word "KEY" is in front or back is totally irrelevant..it doesn't change the meaning of the word...oh, and theres a reason that ONLY the word Key is in front of Largo, its because theres ONLY one (1) city and island called "Key Largo", ya moron.....and also ya missed alot of islands (Key West, Little Deer Key, etc) when ya copied that listing of the "Keys" in Monroe county....so I suggest U find a better source to google when ya do your next useless irrelevant copy and paste...

Obviously you didn't comprehend it the first time through 50th times, which we all expected.....AGAIN NN, there is NO such place as Largo Key....so its impossible to "take a dive into Largo Key" as U stated....and THATS THE POINT!.....are U retarded, or really that ignorant?...or should we explain it again to ya for the 52nd time?....damn, no wonder Brian is losing money having U morons here...you're just dumber than dumb..ya can't even do a correct copy and paste...nevermind anything about satellite TV or working a forums or a site....

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island50

Post Number: 70
A senile old man with a bird's brain
put your brain in a bird and the bird will fly
backwards
so what difference does it makes where
a person swim at?
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1526
Idiot LK - It is too complicated for you to comprehend something that is not exactly in the same order LOL

If someone taught you and was able to make you finally understand that 2+3=5, then it is impossible for you to comprehend instantaneously that 3+2=5, it will take a very long time and effort for anyone to make you understand it.

You are so disappointed and frustrated that you cannot take a dive as per nydas suggestion at Largo Key, take a dive in Key Largo

http://www.fla-keys.com/keylargo/

Gold Member

Post Number: 1132
Subass loves his pet after working as janitor in pet store and entertains goats with playing goat flute looser

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16715
Subazz..again U proved my point with your link...there is NO Largo Key..and U just cannot make up city names just because U feel like it,,..maybe in Haji land ya can , but not here in North America..

I have taken many dives in Key Largo, and love it, in fact people use to pay me to show them how to dive in Key Largo...and I always look forward to diving in the Keys, its the best diving in the world..

But U / NN or anybody cannot take a dive in Largo Key, a non existent place...do ya get it now dumbazz?

2+3=5 and 3+2=5 but Largo Key does NOT = Key Largo , dumbazz...

maybe where U come from toe camel = camel toe, but in the US there is ONLY 1 thing that = camel toe, nothing else dumbazz...and I'm sure U never had any camel toe, just some camel azz...

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16666
LOL!

You take your dream for realty LK!

Why you are back again?

Your false nicks has been deleted!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22376
LK: You are more stupid that I thought. Now you are accusing the Admin to use your nicks!

Wake up, Idiot, and see that you are not wanted around here.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1528
LK the jackas*s is totally delusional. He cannot sell any files like he used to to in N2 days, he is desperate for money. Plymouth is right on the money when he posted "You take your dream for realty LK! ". LMAO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us