Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 2106
Going down to the wire in the AL East.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 1011
hi Hawaiian

how are you ? Long time no see. I hope everything is well for you.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16551
LMAO @ hawaiian....ya must be smoking that Maui wacky weed again...lol

Sox are just resting and refueling, and going to cruise in slowly to the playoffs....Tampa is just on a lil high and will choke very soon....Red Sox are just giving the yankee fans a false impression and false hopes of a "crash and burn"...lol

and it don't matter who wins the division or the wild card cuz both the Rangers and Tigers are going down in the playoffs ...we'll see both the Red Sox and the Yankees in the AL championship series ....my boys Pedroa, Ellsbury, Gonzalez, Beckett, Lester and all the rest will make sure of that...

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 937
hi Hawaiian

how are you ? Long time no see. I hope everything is well for you.
Seexy just resting and refueling, and going to cruise in slowly for the play and jerk offs and it don't matter who wins - G2 or Greg or Cheap Trick or any other of Fun Bunch.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 2107
Hey Guys. All is well here in paradise. Hope all is well with everyone. Just thought I'd stir LK up a bit! LOL. Now that the playoffs will soon be upon us, we'll be sure to exchange some friendly banter. It's been a while and I miss the good ole days.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21787
Hawaiian_time: Nice of you to show up again.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16565
NEW YORK | Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:19am EDT

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Boston Red Sox kept their noses in front in the American League wild card race after Jacoby Ellsbury's three-run homer in the 14th inning gave them a 7-4 win over the New York Yankees in the second game of a double header on Sunday.

The win snapped a four-game losing streak, which included a 6-2 loss in opener of the double bill, and allowed the Red Sox to remain one game ahead of the charging Tampa Bay Rays in the AL wild card race with three games remaining.

Tampa Bay hit four home runs, including an inside-the-park drive by Ben Zobrist, to beat the Toronto Blue Jays 5-2 and keep the heat on Boston.

"Any time you're in a run for the wild card, and you allow your team to get a win, it can't really get too much bigger," Ellsbury said. "We've got to win these games to get in the playoffs. I view it as these are playoff games for us."

After losing the first game in New York, the Red Sox looked set for another defeat when starter John Lackey gave up three runs in the first inning.

However, he settled and gradually found form to match Yankees starter Ivan Nova into the seventh inning when both exited the game having allowed four runs each.

Five Red Sox relievers combined to pitch eight scoreless innings, allowing just one hit, with Franklin Morales picking up the win and Felix Doubront earning the save.

"Franklin was phenomenal," said Red Sox reliever Jonathan Papelbon, who pitched 2-1/3 innings. "Everybody contributed tonight, from top to bottom. Now we've got to go ball in Baltimore. That's what we've got to do."

Yankees reliever Scott Proctor gave up the home run to Ellsbury and took the loss.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1139
Tampa Bay leading NYY and Baltimore trailing Boston by just a run.
Go Baltimore
GO Tampa Bay

Gold Member

Post Number: 1061
that's just a copy and past. subash has no life

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21828
Doreen: You characterised Subash's remark as "just a copy and past"
The you go and and bash him.
Just above there is a big "just a copy and past" by LK. Why don't you say "LK has no life"?
Every time it is you starting the bashing, and then complaining somebody is bashing you.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16567
Red Sox tied with Rays for wild card

Updated Sep 26, 2011 11:11 PM ET

BALTIMORE (AP)
The Boston Red Sox found another way to lose, this time on a broken-bat single and an inside-the-park homer, and their 6-3 defeat against the Baltimore Orioles on Monday night dropped them into a tie in the AL wild-card race.

Boston's 17th loss in 22 games enabled Tampa Bay to finally pull even in the duel for the league's final playoff spot. The Rays, who beat the New York Yankees 5-2, trailed by nine games after play on Sept. 3.

Both teams, Tampa and the Red Sox have just 2 games left in the regular season...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16568
Ya have to wonder, are the Yankees rolling over for Tampa due to their long standing rivalry against the Red Sox?..or for their preference to play Tampa in the playoffs ?

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 2066
Was at the 1:05 Yanks vs Bosox game on Sunday. Thought I was gonna see at least 4 different pitchers due to AJ screwing up. Hats off to him. Hopefully we can see more of 'that' AJ coming up.

BTW...

Yankees are just playing with Boston's head right now....letting them think they got a chance.....

But it just wouldn't be too fun killing them off this early.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2641
dont forget about the phillies. i see boston vs phillies jmo.

whats hawaiian,lk,doreen lets stir this shiiiiit up lmfao

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16570
Red Sox hold on in 9th to stay tied for wild-card lead

The Boston Red Sox celebrated a rare September victory for about 20 minutes before turning their attention toward their next game -- the last and most important of the 162-game schedule.

The Red Sox maintained a share of the AL wild-card lead Tuesday night, using four home runs to beat the Baltimore Orioles 8-7 and set up a dramatic conclusion to the regular season.

The skidding Red Sox were 6-19 this month before rebounding to edge the last-place Orioles. The win, combined with Tampa Bay's 5-3 victory over the New York Yankees, kept Boston and the Rays tied with one game left.

hmmmm, thats Yanlees losing 2 in a row to Tampa...sure makes ya wonder...

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 2109
Really doesn't matter who the Yankees might face in the playoffs. Rays and Sox both suck about the same. Rays are desperate and have more to lose than the Yankees for now. It's great to not have to worry about what your playoff position is with a couple of games left to play.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16572
Red Sox have many injuries and the piching kinda fell apart...Ellsbury has been the shining star that has kept them in there so far and should get the AL MVP, if Sox get in.....

Tampa is an underrated team with alot of young talent ...don't rule them out, if they make the playoffs...after beating the Yankees the past 2, and having a great Sept, Yanks they should be concerned about Tampa, if they happen to meet again..

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 2110
Yanks leading 5 - 0 top of the 3rd so far. Hope the Sox don't blow it if the Yanks do win. Uh oh... Orioles up 2 -1 ! AL MVP? Granderson hands down!

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2396
LET'S GO RED SOX}}

Gold Member

Post Number: 1155
Tampa Bay Wins and Boston Loose
Boston Eliminated

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16573
Red Sox lose it in the bottom of the 9th , 4-3 and gets eliminated..

Tampa ties it 7-7 in bottom of the 9th and then wins in the 12th, 8-7

Congrats to the Tampa Bay Rays for a great season comeback and making the playoffs..this may be the best comeback ever in baseball history..

Tampa goes to Texas now to play the Rangers...Yankees will play Detroit..

Lets go Tampa!!!

and yes hawaii, Granderson is def the AL MVP now....

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 2111
Was hoping Mariano would be let in the game to shut down the Rays, but knew that would never happen. Sad to see the Red sox lose like that. The way the stadium was infested with Red Sox fans, you'd think they were playing in Fenway! 2 great games, the most excitement I've seen in the Majors for a long time!

Silver Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 713
Rangers might beat Tampa. Yankees will probably choke and their pitching suks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16574
I have season tickets for the Rays and its always empty..both Port Charlotte (spring training) and Tampa (Tropicana ) stadiums (actually in St Pete, not in Tampa) are always half empty..its sad that they get no fan support...Red Sox fans always outnumber Tampa fans at the Tampa stadiums....Many New England people live and frequent the Tampa area and all of Florida...80% of Florida are transient ppl from New England, NY, and Michigan.....Baseball is just not big in Florida....Florida lives and dies for Football and the Bucs and Dolphins.. (Jax is no biggie to most)..

Texas has some big bats, but I believe Tampa will win and move on against the Yankees who will hammer the Tigers...I think Tampa will give the Yankees a run for their money and surprise alot of ppl..

Those 2 games last night, were the most exciting night I've ever seen in 1 day/night in baseball history...both games were filled with great plays and unexpected comebacks and results..and really showed how baseball is such a great sport..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16575
and Yes, I live in New England in the summers and catch many Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, and Bruins home games, and live in Florida in the winters, but fly back and forth almost weekly all year and catch many sporting events all over the US....and NN, no I do not live in Key Largo anymore but frequent it and Key West often still..and own many homes in 4 states..

Silver Member

Post Number: 970
Jitu posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 16:38 GMT
LK SOON YOU WILL BE BEHIND BARS YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD KNOW Sections 326 & 327 of the Criminal Code of Canada state: (326)

CHECK WHERE YOU STAND WHEN PILFERING SIGNALS IN CANADA IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH YOU IRISH G*Y

ASK YOUR GOOGLE AKA DOREEN WHO WILL BE WITH YOU I AM ONLY WAITING FOR YOUR AND HER UGLY PICTURE IN NEWSPAPERS

YOU CALL MEMBERS WHORE HERE ACTUALLY YOUR DEEDS APPEAR TO BE SON OF WHORE AND LOWEST GRADE WHO EATS HIS BREAKFAST,LUNCH AND DINNER SAMETIME

Jitu posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 16:47 GMT
LK AND DOREEN this topic for you guys who pilfer signals and do not want members to post FTA info

Which builder or six digit tax guys will pilfer signals ONLY LIARS LIKE LK AND DOREEN BOTH ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING TROLLS

Silver Member

Post Number: 971
Jitu posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 17:15 GMT
LK do not understand FOOTBALL and HOCKEY

SHE is still googling it and the site which She found do not let him copy and she is unable to paste

Someone will help you for sure

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16577
Pest....LEARN to READ and LEARN ENGLISH....

why do I care about Canadian law when I am not Canadian , U idiot!..unless U don't know gepography either and believe Florida and New England are in Canada..U R really pathetic, and dumber than rocks...U must be a 10 yr old...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21833
LK: There is no point in using your profanity against people who are not too conversant with English language or US and Canadian Geography.

For God's sake, keep strictly to the subject of the thread, which though, off topic, has been accepted in the forum before. By the same token, let people who want to discuss cricket or field hockey have their own thread without interference from you and/or your cronies.
AND ABOVE ALL KEEP THAT GUY G2 OUT OF ECOUSTICS.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21835
LK:
Mrgreg posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 23:35 GMT

This is a satellite forum not a cricket match stupid.

Do you want to inform him about the fact that Football and Baseball are not satellite forum material?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21838
zulu
Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2399
Runnerguy posted on Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 00:50 GMT
Basic Info

A Ridiculous Game
by Joe Sheehan

Sometimes, baseball is ridiculous.
The Texas Rangers had a golden opportunity to make up ground in the AL West over the weekend. After getting three runs in the bottom of the ninth on Thursday to move to within two games of first place, the Rangers hosted the Mariners while the A's and Angels squared off in Anaheim. Just winning the series would guarantee some positive result, while a sweep had the potential to elevate the Rangers into first place with a week to go.
Let me reiterate: the Rangers were playing the last-place, .380-ball playing, 21-52 on the road Mariners. Their three scheduled starters included two rookies and Ryan Franklin, whose ERA on the road coming into the weekend was 5.98. Jolbert Cabrera had been batting fifth at times. The bullpen featured more unfamiliar names than the Billboard top ten.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21839
http://thecommoncosmonaut.blogspot.com/2011/07/midsummer-non-classic.html
1. The Midsummer Classic is not classic anymore. It is a pandering to our sense of nostalgia, an attempt by Major League Baseball to bridge the gap between modern America and what America used to be, classic1. Originally, the MLB All-Star Game was an attempt to showcase the very best talent from the American and National Leagues, today this game has turned into a vain attempt at an exhibition game. The MLB has tried, tirelessly at times, to increase the classicness of the game's image. Their marketing strategy is to sell us on what baseball could be, not what baseball is. My father quit watching baseball after the 1994 strike because he became tired of what he called "selfish-arss athletes and greedy-arss bast ard owners" who have ruined the game2. In an attempt to add meaning to an otherwise meaningless game the MLB decided to give home field advantage during the World Series3 to the winner of the Midsummer Non-Classic. This new rule did not add meaning to the game at all, it just made a ridiculous game more ridiculous. I have not heard a single baseball expert claim to like this rule, there isn't a soul on this earth that believes this is a good policy. It reminds me of the foreign policy of "containment", it is arrogant ignorance.

The "classic" era died long before my father stopped watching baseball, the date and time is debatable and I will not attempt to make a judgement on the exact time, but I will tell you it was long before Pete Rose retired as a player. There was a time when the All-Star game was classic, that time has come and gone.

2. The MLB All-Star Game has turned into the Pro-Bowl. The Pro-Bowl is the NFL's attempt imitate, rather poorly, the MLB All-Star Game. What has happened is the complete opposite, the Midsummer Classic imitates the Pro-Bowl. NFL players don't take the Pro Bowl game seriously, but desire to be elected to the game by the fans to boost their prestige. This is similar to students in a high school who desire to be elected class president. They don't want to assume any responsibility for their position, they just want the title and the opportunity to give a speech at the graduation ceremony. It has become a popularity contest and only the divas who make the most noise win.

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2407
Rangers WIN

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21851
zulu
Gold Member

Pluto

Basic Info

A Ridiculous Game
by Joe Sheehan

The Texas Rangers had a golden opportunity to make up ground in the AL West over the weekend. After getting three runs in the bottom of the ninth on Thursday to move to within two games of first place, the Rangers hosted the Mariners while the A's and Angels squared off in Anaheim. Just winning the series would guarantee some positive result, while a sweep had the potential to elevate the Rangers into first place with a week to go.
Let me reiterate: the Rangers were playing the last-place, .380-ball playing, 21-52 on the road Mariners. Their three scheduled starters included two rookies and Ryan Franklin, whose ERA on the road coming into the weekend was 5.98. Jolbert Cabrera had been batting fifth at times. The bullpen featured more unfamiliar names than the Billboard top ten.

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2409
Thanks for the update nydas!!! How are the Yankees doing H_T?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21867
zulu
Gold Member

Pluto

Basic Info

A Ridiculous Game
by Joe Sheehan

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16583
Best of 5 series....

Yankees and Tampa both are 1 game away from elimination...

series..Detroit 2- Yankees 1

series...Texas 2- Tampa 1

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2410
Where is Hawaiian time commenting on the yankees?

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2411
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 365

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16584
Yankees win 10-1 at Detroit, force Game 5 against the Tigers in New York on Thursday...

Texas wins 4-3 in Tampa, sends Tampa golfing for the winter...Texas nexts plays in the AL championship series (against winner of Game 5, either the Tigers or Yankees)

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 2112
LOL! Was there any doubt?? Nobody thought the Yankees would sweep so you win some you lose some. Unless of course you're the Red Sox, then you don't play at all! The sad thing is though, I really liked Francona. Granderson just gave more reasons why he should be MVP.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1005
Prosecutors say corruption rife in world cricket

October 05, 2011 â€" LONDON (AP) â€" The spot-fixing case involving three Pakistani cricketers is just one example of the "rampant corruption" sweeping through the game, prosecutors said Wednesday.
Salman Butt, Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Amir are accused of fixing parts of a test match during Pakistan's tour of England in 2010, an offense which carries a maximum sentence of seven years' imprisonment.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 857
Thanks nydas ..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16585
I can't imagine the Yankees not making the AL championship....but then again I also never thought they'd have to win 2 consecutive games like this with their back up against the wall, so ya never know...

Sox just choked big time, no excuses...and Francona is a great coach all around, but somebody had to pay the price...and it should have been Theo Epstein (GM) in my opinion for not having the pitching depth all year...

Tampas inexperience really came through when it was clutch time, they had many opportunities to pull this off....

Detroit and Texas in the AL series?....hell, it could be...who knows..anythings possible....but its surely not what anybody expected..

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 2068
Detroit and Texas will probably still get more ratings than last years World Series...

A Vikings NFL game had more/better ratings than the World Series game last year, if I remember correctly.

Really hope the yanks pull through this game. I have no doubt in them but ya never know.

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2419
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16587
Detroit beats Yankees in NY , 3-2...Yankees go golfing for the winter...

The victory sent the Tigers to the AL Championship Series for the first time since 2006, the year they also eliminated the Yankees in the first round. Game 1 is Saturday night at Texas

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21893
LK...why do U have to be such a dirtball to raise your negative issues with Subash and me at the time of someone's death?....
We know U are perfect and can walk on water in Largo Key. so what? ...do U know all the details and circumstances surrounding this, I highly doubt it...

MrGreg... the perpetual idiot:
Because you are a perpetual loser with nothing better to do but put people down who have achieved so much in life than you could nor will ever achieve. .......period.
Go and take a dive in largo Key with your mentor LK

You two are nothing but little paid servants of some unknown FTA site, just itching to put Ecoustics down. Now get your ugly horse and stop posting off topic items

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16590
NN...quit trying to grab post counts and ruin every thread with your ignorant irrelevant ramblings....nobody wants to hear from U or cares about what U have to say...cuz its all useless garbage, like you and your other nic Suckazz

This thread is about baseball, MLB....so STFU and mind your own business...its not your concern at all...your useless posts are "off topic" and contribute nothing to the site....at least I bring up subjects of interest that others take part in, in a relative manner....unlike U and your ramblings..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21896
Upload

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2420
The Yankees deserve what they got? Where are all those Yankee fans now? They only post when they win! Very poor Sports!

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 369
Upload

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 2070
Great job to the Tigers. Fister did a great job fisting the Yankees. Choke Choke Sabathia tried his best. A-Rod should've bunted....but i guess with that salary that's not what the fans deserve.

There's always next year - let's just hope we get fresh young blood that can pitch and hit!

Rooting for the Phillies now.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 2113
LOL! It's just a game Zulu! Looks like we're stuck with the rest of you Red Sox Nation losers!

Never thought I'd see the day where I would cringe when A Rod would come up to bat with the bases loaded.

Congrats to the Tigers. They did what they had to do. I tip my hat to them.

Looks like the National League will win the World Series this year again. Gotta go with my bro Shane Victorino.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16594
Have to root for American league always...I like Josh Hamilton and Texas...be nice to see him get a ring...

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 2114
OK, enough with the plane crashing with the Red Sox colors. We got it, the Red Sox collapsed big time. Trying to stick a Yankee emblem and that burning monstrosity doesn't disguise it too well!

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 2071
Phillies out too!!! Ain't that a b!tch!!!

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2422
Upload

Is this better H-t

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16597
Wild card St. Louis advances to NLDS in vintage pitching classic.

Brewers take game 5...

So it looks like Texas vs Detroit for the AL...and St Louis plays Milwaukee for the NL...who would have ever guessed this scenario...

Many of us were looking at Phillie and Yanks or Red Sox , all season...geez were we wrong!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21898
Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 2115
Don't understand the Phillies. They had everything going for them Oh Well. Let's go Brew Crew!!

If azzholes could fly, they would land, nest and multiply in Fenway!! Wait a minute, it already happened!!

Bronze Member
Username: Desouza

Post Number: 17
Hawaiian_time. You are old established member here. I had strange answers from a person by the name of doreen and also by another person called LK to my simple question about which receiver to buy
Do you know which receiver to buy, or is this now a sports forum?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16611
satnonuser...there was nothing strange about my answer to U..it was direct and to the point...and answered your question too in every way, even though ya posted it 100x in 100 threads and got 100 same answers thay U still just don't comprehend...read it again and at least try an comprehend..

hawaiian...no, the azzholes all are in the new Yankee stadium , which didn't help the Yankees 1 bit...losing in the first round...hahaha...Steinbrenner is rolling over in his grave after that series...and yep gayrod choked...like the whole team...they fared not much better than the Sox....nothing to brag about..and BTW, at leqast fenway has alot of tradition and character and a nice home feeling when ya watch a game there..and no place beats the fenways section of Boston to party after a game...Yawkey way rocks!

Texas beats Detroit and advances to the World Series for 2nd year in a row...awaiting the outcome of the St Louis vs Milwaukee NFC championship series..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1218
Baseball's playoff home away game format of 2-3-2 is a joke, it gives too much advantage to the home team that has 4 games, since it is almost impossible to sweep a 3 game home series to the best of teams, while 2 game home sweeps are more feasible,

NHL and NBA play off format of 2-2-1-1-1 does not give too much advantage to the home team.

Of course these things are beyond the IQ of G2 and LK

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16612
Teams EARN home field advantage throughout the regular season....there's a reason for it ya fkn retard...a good team can win home or away..so best (4) of 7 still prevails...there's no need to bounce back and forth 5x like U wish...thats retarded..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1298
Lk i will try to send you nm email through the other one of your emails you sent me via Pms . let me know if you get it. thanks you.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21980

G2 IS A P.E.R.V.E.R.T

PEOPLE ASSOCIATING WITH

P.E.R.V.E.R.T.s

DEGRADE THEMSELVES

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1176
Stroke it good old man!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21985

G2 IS A P.E.R.V.E.R.T

PEOPLE ASSOCIATING WITH

P.E.R.V.E.R.T.s

DEGRADE THEMSELVES

I have record of you openly supporting
this perve version

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 2116
I think the 2-3-2 format favors the away team. All they have to do is win one of the first 2 games and they have home field advantage and the home team has a chance of not returning home for another game. It is set up so that the away team will take the series lead if both teams hold court, which I think should not happen. In the 2-2-1-1-1 format, unless the home team loses the first 2 games, the series is set up so that the home team always has a chance to return home for a game 5 at least. And if both teams hold court then the home team will always be a game up or the series will be tied which is how it is supposed to be.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us