Archive through July 23, 2004

Bronze Member
Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 14
Richard, back when the hu card was still working, some peeps where running p4 cards using the hu stream. they would use the same loaders with a different flash, almost like extreme hu. they could clean, clone,wipe ppv, unmarry all that good stuff. i have a few P4 cards, an you can see that they are used, cause of the scratches on the cards reader. they cleaned before they sent it to me. lol, now that is a thing of the past.Boots

Bronze Member
Username: John4949

Post Number: 47
30 bucks a month is cool for the platinum...I just have to subtract the 5 buck a month charge for each extra card. Im hoping to get 5 friends togeather and split the cost by sharing an account...But we would all need the Bootstrap so im hoping the strap isnt too expenSive..

Btw: Plyboy can be added as a monthly channel just like HBO unlike the other p0rn channels. What some may not know is that plyboy bought up a bunch of the hardcore p00rn companies and now late night plyboy is hardcore...So if the bootsrap works then you get free p00rn as well.. YEAH!!

Username: Dsstvdude

Houston, TX US

Post Number: 8
Question? I have a lot of DSS hardware and I'm considering selling...How much do you all think I can get for each piece of hardware. Here is the list:

2 Brand new DTV receivers (Phillips)in box with remotes with 2 brand new P5 cards still in plastic.

2 RCA (older model) receivers

2 Hughes receivers (1 Gold edition and 1 Directors pack)

5 HU cards (Footbal Player)

2 P4 cards (Had valid accounts and have been married to receiver)

1 Dish network Echostar 3800 receiver

1 ROM 3

1 ROM 10 card

Also, if anyone is interested in buying let me know.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
now ya'll got the picture. sharing activation is the way to go now.you can get 8 receivers on one account. ain't free but divided by 8, Sh*t primos an nfl don't sound bad. lol. hope the compromise comes before NFL. Boots

Username: El_mexicano

San Ysidro, California Usa

Post Number: 3
Kerry=A$$hole
Bush=MotherF@cker
Ketchup Lady=Freak
Simple_minded=raped by dad
Clinton=Sex addict with freaks.
Michael Moore=Clinton and the liberal left sex toy.
Hillary= Just likes to watch.
God=the guy who cracks p4 first.
the nerds here= focus, focus people on the tread!!!.
I'm waiting!
:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Skulls

Post Number: 69
Dsstvdude,
What would you want for 1 old RCA receiver & 1 p5 in the plastic. Is the RCA receiver work ? Email me thanks Dennis

Username: Butts1968

JUST A QUICK THANKS TO LESLIE J.AND RICHARD S.FOR RESPONDING TO MY POST.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Dennis, i've got 17/18 ird's different makes an models.i really like the hughes best. great suround sound on them. super pic. never liked RCA. sound suckes. sanyo. is ok, hard to sell. if ya need any IRD let me know.Boots

Silver Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 107
NFLGUY - for free PPV look at a post on July 15 by CRACKER. I haven't tried it or the bootstrap yet but will this weekend. I ordered a no. 745 from thesatshack.com for $50 + $20 shipping. It is my first order from them. Please let me know if either of these work for you. I've heard it is best not to ask Dave for more than 5 cards.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Thanks Leslie,

Its gonna be at least 3 weeks before i will have any extra $$$ for this stuff so you will know if it works before i will..

Btw: my aol instant message id is jjcdavis49 if anyone ever wants to to chat off the board.

Username: Icarusmaximus

Post Number: 2
hey dsstvdude let me know the price for the whole thing. if I like I buy. e-mail me at LACAERN@AOL.COM

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 111
leslie keep us informed on the bootstrap let us know when it arrives if its a good deal i will get one too.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Leslie. ya'll can have 8 Ird per account. as many bootstraps ya have the better. running 5 this way. planning to setup 2 or 3 this weekend. go for it ya'll it's a great way to even up with Dave.lol. boots

deaf
Unregistered guest
Leslie I know the post on July 15 you are referring to.Please let us know if it works.Us poor Canucks can only get bev, wondering if it will work with bev. thanks

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 112
boot you da man........

Anonymous

sh!t don't you guys think you are playing right into daves hand? wouldn't go more than three...just my opinion

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Damn i.m Scared

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
James, did ya get all up an running your way??

Username: Dsstvdude

Houston, TX US

Post Number: 9
Dennis check your PM's and Robert Flowers check your email.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 113
not yet had a problem with the download......i think my puyr is ready to take a dump......older than me lol.......peace

Silver Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 102
I have read some articles about Dave tracking everything over 3.. 5 is the limit but I would not push it... my supplier got a bootstrap from thesatshack.com BUT I can't conferm that nor have I reaserched the site so do your homework!.
Boot, I would max out at 3!, BUT... use a budy's name and add a apt # to your address and get 3 more! the mail will still come to the same spot
DSS... the best price info you can get is on EBAY.. just search your gear
Boot: you can PM me about the p4 working on the HU stream but I don't think it could happen... the p4 has been out for more than a year with no luck.. 2 streams and now one is gone... never say never but I would assume the card you saw was an early issue p4 and was on the p4/5 stream while the HU was still up... there was a crossover period of about 6 months from when they began to issue the p4/5 until the HU stream went down

Bronze Member
Username: Rysportfan

Post Number: 37
Leslie, were did you find the bootstrap for $50 on that site the only one I could find there was $99 If you could provide a link stait to that boot strap thanks

Rich

Smitty need some tv
Unregistered guest
If I have a friend put me under their account as another receiver what information will I need to give,,and will Dave just do it over the phone without asking were I got the extra card and receiver...Please help

Silver Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 135
Smitty need some tv -- Good question. I'm going to try to answer your question with the information as I understand it, but I could very well be wrong. All of this has been moving very fast, I've been out-of-the-loop for a while, so read this as a "summation" to be corrected if need be. So we're all on the same page:

(1) Your friend can put you on his account, and he will need your ird number and card number.

(2) DTV will not activate or reactivate any "new" or previously subbed P4 cards under a different name. They will tell you to buy a new P5 card, and the last price I heard was $20.

(3) If you already have a p5 card, no problem, no questions, other than the number.

(4) I am most tentative about this answer: You shouldn't, or in your case, your friend shouldn't subscribe for more ird's/cards to be added to his subscription over the telephone. It should be done over the internet, as best as I can understand, although I'm open to any corrections. In fact, I'm hoping for some. Like I said, let's all get up to date and be on the same page.

(5) Canadiens can get in on this if you anyone in the U.S. who trusts you enough to include you w/o having to worry about your odering ppv, etc. Of course that goes for everyone. But my point is, if you order over the internet, or if you can order over the internet, then your friend or relative can do it for you "long distance." Corrections?

Congratulations guys, you're number one once again, and I've been lookin'.

Ken

Username: Bjkidd

Post Number: 1
at one time bev would let you have 5 receivers
free and charged for the 6th one about 5 bucks extra
per month but now they may have caught on and lowered
the limit . not 100% though

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
richard young - http://www.thesatshack.com/no745_bootstrap.html

Unregistered guest
New to this forum, been testing for years. I wanted to know if anyone using the "no 745" boards can answer these questions? One, do you have to use the features and cam ID "fix in Win 50 like you did with the P3? Next, can you get an active cam id, use Win to put it on the No745, and run any p4 card with it? I have 2 of these boards and would like to get up and running again. One last question, anyone know what happened to DSSjoker??? Thanks TY

bill
Unregistered guest
Hey guys love your work, quick question. My dish that I used for dtv did not have any logos on it, it was just blank. I was wondering if this would be a generic dish and if it would work with another company?

Username: Dtv

does anybody know anythingthat is a good system that u dont have to pay for a month or any info about free tv

CAS
Unregistered guest
Question for the regular members...have any of you ever tried the P4 HACK IN SPANISH USING WINEXPLORER FILE? I live in Mexico and have some friends in the programming field and no one knows about this P4 HACK IN SPANISH .The people claiming this has a file that works with winexplorer,take a look is the thread with the name above posted.(P4 HACK IN SPANISH USING WINEXPLORER)

Anonymous

if anybody here was smart you can get all channels with dish,and now dishnetwork carries 5 nfl fox stations....NY,LA,CHI,DALLAS,TAMPA.thats 10 teams 12 with monday football,all payperview,its da same channels as dave.easy to hack,so what if you miss a couple nfl teams,dont be left in da stone age

Username: Haney49

leslie, wint to that sit and would not take my card

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
david haney - It is my first transaction with thesatshack. I bought a 745 with my Visa yesterday. All is well if it arrives in a few days. They give 10% discount if you send money order. I'd send a note through "contact us" and ask what the problem is.

Dublatime
Unregistered guest
Hey James did you ever get that file from funky

Bee Dub
Unregistered guest
Anonymous: Thanks for the Fox NFL info. Will go that route if no P4 hack in the next week or two.
(Go 'Boys Go).

Username: Windup

Post Number: 10
I never thought I would say this but, I need my nfl sunday ticket so I will order it from rogers
cable tv

Please shoot me now
Windup

Post Number: 4
leslie jones, i had to call my card service. thank you

arniesr
Unregistered guest
Leslie: I have subscribed to 3m from them and had good service. Acct. on suspension til p4 fix or could trade for dn

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
wayne, I think I am going to get BEV and just set my local to green bay so I get all of the pack games.... should have one (BEV) this week..
its an option
Mike,
BEV seems like the only free option right now

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Wayne, think about this. dave will let you have up to 8 receivers per account. you can start a dave co-op sharing service.by primo channels 95 bucks. add the nfl package another 95 bucks. thats 190.00 divided by the 8 receivers , thats 23.75 per receiver. talk to your football buddies.Damn good deal till they compromise the p4. Boots

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Thanks Richard

I have bev,had it for years. It is a canadian sat provider how to you set it to green bay? or do you mean charlie.

Thanks Boot how do I get dtv in Canada with no US address?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Wayne, there has to be away around the Canadian you buy me or nothing bull. how about a cell phone will that work?? hell if that works you can use my us address. Boots

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
Same thing Wayne.. from what I hear the same gear works for both, I haven't done it yet but when you program your card you have to tell it where you are (so you get the local stations) and if you set you local station to the location of the game you want you should get it

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
Dtv is not allowed in Canada because it does not ahve approval from the CRTC which contols the Canadain content level, so you need an american adress to send the bills to, after that you can pay with a credit card, This is why Canadians are free from prosecution, you can't steal what you can't buy.
** you guys who are posting trackable email adresses are taking a big risk, ie AOL Dave is all over these sites, and you don't want to get "the Letter"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Richard
I don't think you can set the bev to a local time zone they get all the local feeds fron across canada. I can watch canada AM fron BC at noon in ONT. if I wish. as far as the US channels I get east coast and west coast feeds for the US locals right now so maybe you get the same in BC as I do in Ont. I don't know. But I think all the Channels are the same no matter where you set up

Thanks Boots
But there is matter of the payment to dtv. I think you need a US credit card but i'm not sure. If you aregoing to set up nfl big ticket please let me know i will pay for a spot from you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Richard, writing in this forum, an making suggestions, are not a crime. Dave can KISS my USA A##.also got the letter been there. Ain't no big deal. Boots

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Off till friday no internet in a tent have a great day.

windup

Username: Silent_listener

bookmark

Anonymous

For anyone interested.........Dss Evolution is up and running

Anonymous

For anyone interested.........Dss Evolution is up and running

Anonymous

Not!

Unclemeat
Unregistered guest
I have done a lot of business with SatShack in the past and they are both well informed and honest. You will get the deal you expect...I have three 745 already...but will it work? i dont think so. I am sure these bootstraps will come in handy at some point though. Anyway, SatShack is a very reliable source.

thanks Richard but were do u get bev and how much does it coast and do u get all the payperview channels

Smitty need some tv
Unregistered guest
Ken, I tried to add another receiver over the internet,,with p5 card begins with 0010 and it came up on ion the webpage saying that it couldnt activate the pending carde so i put in the receiver any way and Iam getting to "start service call 711",,then I tried to add p4 card and it went all the way through saying it activate in a few minutes say put in receiver and it says wrong access card..so Iam going to get my buddy to call up and try to activate the one that says 711 and cancel the p4 b/c it wouldnt do it over internet..also why did you say it is bad idea to call up..if anyone can shed some light please do..thanks smitty

THE TRUTH
Unregistered guest
Just so everyone understands.
Charie (DishNet) and Bev (BellExpressVu), both of their hardwares (recievers and sat dishes) are compatible with one another. Charlie's Amreican and Bev's Canadian. The TV stations on Charlie (not including the major networks FOX, ABC, NBC ext... and even one or two other channels) are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT then the TV channels on Bev. There is no possible way for anyone hacking Charlie to get Canadian channels or locals. The same goes for the people on Bev, there are no American channels or locals (as I said before there are a few exceptions like the major networks, Spike, TBS and a couple others). Both Charlie and Bev must be hacked seperately with each having their own receiver and dish on your roof. They can share a receiver box only when you're running a FTA (Free To Air) reciever box Blackbird, Pansat, Fortec ext... (but seperate dishes on your roof for each company are still required).

If you live in Canada and want to legally order Dave, you NEED AN AMERICAM address. You also NEED SOMEONE WHO'S IN THE STATES to order it for you. If you try to call Dave from Canada you'll keep getting a busy signal, even if a someone from the states comes up to Canada with an American cell phone you'll still get a busy signal. Once you order from Dave, they'll send you your p5 card or cards over night (to the USA address you're using). Have whoever's at the USA send you your card. Once you get your p5 stick it in your receiver and call your buddy (in the states) and tell him to call Dave to activate the card (you must give your friend some info to tell Dave, the serial numbers on both the P5 card and its respective receiver). It's an extra five bucks a month for each additional receiver box and P5 you want to run on the same account (up and above whichever programming package you have chosen). Your bills at the end of the month goes to the American address, have your freind pay and just pay him back, or be a nice guy and prepay him a few months at a time whatever. NEVER PLUG THE RECEIVER INTO THE PHONEINE FROM CANADA. Each individual card has about 25 ppvs you can order before the card fills. Once full, there's now way at the moment from Canada to empty it, being plugged in to the phoneline is what empties the card. However, because you're not plugged in to the phoneline you will not be charged for your purchases.

The no 745 Bootstraps do work with the P4 and P5 cards. Like Boots stated, you order the premium package and then cancel, the board will help keep the premium channels for awhile.

As for the P4 dump posted a few days ago, complete utter BS.

I know I said that I wouldn't bother posting anymore, but I noticed that quite a few of you did infact understand and agree with the points I made, so I figured why not post here from time to time to try and help everyone out.

THE TRUTH

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
The board will keep the premuim channels for awhile?

How long ???

Silver Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 136
THE TRUTH -- Great post. Even greater to have you back. I don't post all that much anymore, but I moniter everything. The reason I don't post is that I went through a similar onslaught as did you, obviously for different reasons, and I had to weigh the "benefits" of my posts against the ugly heat I was attracting, and I decided that the thread was better off "losing my posts" and at the same time "losing the lightening rod" that I had become. Don't anybody ever get the idea that I quit, that I gave in. Never done that in my life. I merely did what I felt was best for the thread, and it turns out that I was correct. If I'm correct, I win. Sort of like I recently suggested to you,
sometimes being right isn't correct; conversely,
sometimes being "wrong" when you're right, isn't being incorrect. See? Those who don't understand that, don't understand what you're talking about anyway.

Regardless, I'm going to take everything that you just said, some things that others have said but that you didn't include in your post(but don't contradict what you said),and a reprint of an article that was posted a while ago, and attempt to assimilate it all into the simplest English that I can muster. And when I'm done, when I post it, you can evaluate and grade it. I'd feel privileged.

Ken

Just me
Unregistered guest
this post it to THE TRUTH you are full of sh!t you can use a dish network reciever,card,dish for bev and you can use a bev dish,reciever,card for dish network you can do this cuz thay use the some encryption and all of there equipment is made by echostar so a long story short you can use bev for dish or dish for bev I know this for a fact as I have done it in the past and I am doing it now so do not try to bullsh!t or you will here from me every time

THE TRUTH
Unregistered guest
Unbelievably, Just me seems like he might not be well acquainted with the English language. Just me, next time you want to call me full of $hit you'd better take an extra 25 minutes to read what I posted buddy (maybe you're a little slow and need to reread a few times). In my very first sentence of my last post I quite clearly stated that their hardwares (Bev and Charlie) are compatible. What that means is that you can take a Bev receiver and dish, point the dish on your roof at Charlie's sat in the sky, fix your Bev receiver up with the locks and what not, and then you'll have Charlie up and running with your Bev hardware. And if their compatible one way, then obviously it will work the other way as well. So Just me, all your post informed anyone of was that your an idiot. I WON'T EVER POST ANYTHING HERE AS A FACT THAT IS NOT A FACT. THE TRUTH ONLY SPEAKS THE TRUTH.

Kenneth David says he feels like he's a lightning rod here. I'm pretty sure I know how the guy feels. I'm trying to help out here, to me it seems like most people here have no clue. If most people here don't want my help tell me, I'd be glad not to be wasting our time.

THE TRUTH

Post Number: 5
the truth, you all do a good job. i have been informed a lot from you all. thank you

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
The Truth - your post are most helpful. Please keep it up. I decided to completely ignore negative post, particularly from unregistered users. This way I don't get drawn into unwinnable fights. Ken's approach makes sense. I'm here to learn how to beat Dave and it is working.

Username: Gayla

Post Number: 1
Received my card yesterday. I do subscribe but am having trouble inserting the card. It seems that in the middle there is a contact that raises approx 1/8 inch. Can someone advise me. Thanks.

churchboy
Unregistered guest
hey everyone....been away awhile! Does not seem to be anything new here. I have a few Q's regarding the last few posts on Bev and Charlie.

If you have a Bev 2700 with the software and the locks and currently watching Bev, does simply pointing your dish at Charlie bring it in or do you need to redo your card?

If you must redo, what are the steps?

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
Gayla - What kind of card? If it is a paid DirecTv account, you might call their customer service.

Username: Harley

Truth, Kenneth, Leslie, Boot, Dennis, Richard, everyone on this board owes you guys a big thanks. I've been reading your post for several weeks now and learning a lot. I understand that there is a temp fix with the 745 and based on what I read the real fix is soon to arrive. Keep up the good work. Ignore all the people that are negative to your work. Life is too short to have to deal with bitter people. If I forgot to thank anyone please accept my apology. I think you guys should set up a bank account and have everyone contribute. I would much rather pay you than Dave!

Bronze Member
Username: Harley

Truth, Kenneth, Leslie, Boot, Dennis, Richard, everyone on this board owes you guys a big thanks. I've been reading your post for several weeks now and learning a lot. I understand that there is a temp fix with the 745 and based on what I read the real fix is soon to arrive. Keep up the good work. Ignore all the people that are negative to your work. Life is too short to have to deal with bitter people. If I forgot to thank anyone please accept my apology. I think you guys should set up a bank account and have everyone contribute. I would much rather pay you than Dave!

Bronze Member

to use bev and to get dishnet for free to u have to pay for a subscription to bell expressview and does it come with all free payperview

Bronze Member
Username: Simple_minded

Post Number: 52
Bookmark

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
Truth,
I will give credit where credit is due, that was a good post and you didn't bash anyone
as far as the "lighning rod" comment goes,
the following is a list of 'cut and paste' comments from your second post to one where you said you were not comming back. while you might argue that some might be taken out of context, they are all things you posted:

It's four in the morning and I guess Walter Brown had no explanation as to why he lied about setting his ppv limits and unmarrying of a p4 card. Walter, maybe you impress yourself and all the people here that don't know much about this stuff (which unfortunately these days MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE DON'T KNOW $HIT FROM $HIT WHEN IT COMES TO HACKING ANYTHING).

Well I guess Walter realized if he keeps making stuff up I'll keep exposing his lies

(to either falsely raise people's hopes or make himself feel special) then we don't need him here. People who lie about hacks or things of that nature are basically just like all the scamming sites out there

Martin Kordos I don't expect you to understand exactly what's going on cause obviously you're new to all this

YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM THE TRUTH

Richard Sole obviously your not to smart. Walter left because he couldn't handle the fact that I proved that sometimes he's completely full of $hit.

99 per cent of the people posting here know NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO ANYTHING TECHNICAL

I realize that concept is above and beyond most people's (at this forum) comprehension. So I leave you people here knowing I'll be watching a dave 3m months before any of you. Your choice.

IGNORANCE IS BLISS

You see truth one ever said you din't know your $hit, I just fail to see why you had to run others down to prove that. you yourself said this forum should be about learning not bashing.
I have a thick skin and a short memory so I vote we forget all this crap and use this site for what it is intended for
Richard

don't know $hit
Unregistered guest
i have a p5 card and want to activate it online, which site do i need to go to?

churchboy
Unregistered guest
anyone ??

If you have a Bev 2700 with the software and the locks and currently watching Bev, does simply pointing your dish at Charlie bring it in or do you need to redo your card?

If you must redo, what are the steps?

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
don't know $hit
you have to go to Directtv.com
there is no hack for the p4 or p5

don't know $hit
Unregistered guest
all i see at directv.com is how to order new equipment to get service, i already have all the equipment, just need the service.....what am i missing here?

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
don't know - at directv.com just click on "packages" , choose the one you want and order online or call the 800 number,

Username: Noobi_izzyowski

Post Number: 5
R.sole,
U speaketh the truth....
We're all here to be reckless...
This site has been a pretty cool place for us KNOW NOTHINGS ( myself included ) to meet, compare notes, and drift into the mess of info out there. I've been a lerker, lurker??, learkear???, lurkar( for you people that wish for proper spelling ) for a very long time and have tried to live by the " READ, READ, and then READ SOME MORE " rule that most mods tell us, but this place has no such RULER !!!!
So here we are, lost without a FIX.... like a bunch of junkies, arguing amongst ourselves, until the PUSHERMAN gives us the DRUGS we so desire...
Me , I'll just keep lirking, staying stocked up on Coke'n O'henryz...... checkin out the scene.
later

PS, anyone having any luck with this FTA stuff ?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 117
fta yes very lucky with the pansat 2500

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
Lurk away Izzy!!!
no one is born with the knowlege on how to steal sat signals!

Username: Ceasar009

Anybody looked into dsscodemaster.com i looks kinda legit the have a p4 activation and a 3m coming

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
Ceasar - I can't find dsscodemaster.com. Is that a valid address?

Username: Ceasar009

its dsscodemasters

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
dsscodemasters.com is another one with activation. DAVE will activate your P4/P5 and he takes credit cards not just Western Union.

Anonymous

This just in.....BEV will carry NFL Sunday Ticket....so now everyone can get an FTA reciever and still get sunday ticket.

Searching
Unregistered guest
Can you use dtv dish with a panstat 2500 receiver and receive bev?....Thanks in advance.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 118
pansat fta thats the one to get its user friendly

i love tv
Unregistered guest
Hi everbody still watching my tv thanks to [link removed] friggin awesome i can't beleieve its 8 days straigth so far for me.Have you guys heard of them?

peanut butter sandwich
Unregistered guest
dsscodemasters.com is a Scam sent me nothing but worthless scripts to work with and some useless loader that dont wanna work what a waste of money ,dam oh some people got to learn the hard way guys. I sure wish somebody good comes along soon to fix me up good(reaL)bye now ya'all

Unregistered guest
Yeah, I also heard from a friend that has a sub to Dish that they were advertising for some kind of NFL package.

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
dishloader has been talked about on this thread everytime I love tv comes along to advertise it. Dishloader is a SCAM!

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
i love tv
piss off EVERYONE knows you're a scam! I told you before go away!
in fact the other day I went to 14 sites just to post that! how do you like me now?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 119
your on the ball leslie......it pays to keep eyes wide open around here.....you have any luck with that file?......peace

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
no James, unfortunately no luck.

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
Leslie... your up late.... whats up??

Unregistered guest
Just a question. I have never set up a system using dish, but I have read alot about it. In the past, Direct has only been about the card - with Dish you get inside the card AND the receiver. Do you think the new P4 and 5 cards require getting inside the receiver also, the same way Dish does?

Username: Greg_k

So how much would it cost for a Bell Receiver and programming to receive the NFL Sunday Ticket? This just sounds too good to be true, but is....

enough
Unregistered guest
Yo Millard, quit trying to sell your pansats to everyone you panzy a$$. You would have to be retarded to pay the price your asking. If you want keep posting but enough with your F'n pansats for heavens sake.

And people wake the F up, Bev is canadian, they have the CFL up there. They dont even have a CFL ticket on Bev, trust me there will not be an NFL one. Its probably just millard trying to get everyone excited about Bev and maybe boost his $hitty sales.

deaf
Unregistered guest
......seen that coming.....but enough already...

fort rupert babe
Unregistered guest
RICHARD AND LESLIE i dont really care what you think im watching tv and got fix from [link removed] so there assho#e you guys dont know sh#t. The site owner should be contacting you soon so watch your self posting someone as scammers with no proof is a bad thing to do BOY so watch yourself as richard and leslie are one the same as may alias's so good night all

Anonymous

7 yes

Anonymous

i love tv= mr.whitefolks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
Leslie,

I cant wait to hear if your bootsrap works.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us