Hacking COGECO service

Up In Canada
Unregistered guest
does anyone have a friend who knows a friend that is getting this??? Are there any Magic Boxes out there for sale?

freak show
Unregistered guest
HAVE A LOOK AT THE FILTERS ON EBAY....THEY MAY HELP YOU OUT

subtam
Unregistered guest
i can't be done !! just get a monthly subscription...

frankthetank
Unregistered guest
I have a digital cable filter on my rogers box and it gets me free ppv, pretty sure it should work for cogeco

Username: Burst

Erie, PA Usa

Post Number: 4
How about adelphia does anyone know if it will work. Thanks in advance

Up In Canada
Unregistered guest
hey frankthetank....do you simply get the basic package and install this filter...How does it work? will any of these filters on ebay work?

Username: Frankthetank

Post Number: 1
You can get the basic package as far as I know, but you must have a digital box which is provided by the cable company or you can buy one off ebay if your cable company allows that, as far as the filter, I believe mine is 54mhz which is the highest I believe. I ordered mine from a website but the ones on ebay should work but not really sure on that one. The filter only works for ordering ppv so you wont get "free" premium channels, only the channels that you order through your romote. What the filter does essentially is block the cable company from sending a signal to your box and also blocks the box from sending a signal to your cable company. It is essential that you know how to reset the box so when and if you order a filter make sure they provide detailed reset instructions or the filter will be useless.

Intrepidone
Unregistered guest
Not sure who it was but they posted this link in one of the other topics [link removed]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us