Help me Decide!

Username: Wankertank

Post Number: 6
Hi y'all. Let me tell you the details and then hopefully all you great people can help me decide on which television to buy. I am a college student who lives in a house and I want to spend about 1700-2600 on a new television. I am torn between a few choices. I am currently looking at the Sony KF42WE610 RP LCD, the Hitachi 50V500 RP LCD, Samsung HLP4663W DLP, or the new Hitachi 51s715 RP TV. I work at Circuit City so i get about a 300-400 dollar discount on most of these. This TV will be used mostly for alot of gaming, DVD watching, and SDTV (comcast only gives about 4 HDTV channels). Based on all of those factors, along with living in a college house...which TV seems like the best one to buy? Or any other television reccommendations that I have not listed?

Thanks for your help!

Scott Smetana
Unregistered guest
Just a thought to consider - are you using this TV in a well lighted room??? If so, look at these TV's when they are off! Some DLP/LCD's I've looked at look great in the back room of the dark warehouse, but have one hellofa reflective shield glare in any light.

PS - Happy gaming, but don't forget to study and party!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us