My poor Mitsu is dying on me :'(

Username: Moncho

Post Number: 1
I have a 37" LCD mitsubishi which just turns off on me all of a sudden.
At first it would only do that with the HD over-the-air channels, so I contacted mitsubishi and they said that it was due ti the over the air signals or a power surge ( I actually bought it ) so I bought a surge protector one of those monster ones, so then I hooked it up to cable and it worked okay but slowly and surely it stared to do it.
At first it would only do it on the tv signals, but then it switched over to tv input ( which was rare ) now it's doing it on component ( HDMI ) it's turned off on me a few times with the Playstation 3.
When it turns off I just need to wait till the LED's ( blue ) are done blinking and then I can turn it back on but for some resason when I turn it back on it always switches its input to antenna and on channel 30.
Oh and the remote for it is also slowly dying on me loosing function from the top down. At first the power was what went off on me so I cant turn it on or off with the remote and now the audio button is out ( partially) I can't turn up the volume but I can turn it down ( go figure! ).

Can anyone help with any ideas or suggestions?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us