NagraStar's Dirty Tricks

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 333
Q.- Want to make a easy buck ? - How about $25000.00 USD ?

A.- Simple.- Denounce your IKS Service Provider.

( C&P )

NagraStar offers rewards to encourage people to volunteer information about the physical location of an Internet Key Sharing ("IKS") server used for NagraStar pay-tv piracy. For submitting a genuine piracy lead to NagraStar's anti-piracy team, you could qualify to earn up to $25,000 U.S.D.("Reward Payment")

To accept NagraStar's reward offer and become eligible for a possible reward, you must apply online to be included in the NagraStar's Anti-piracy Reward Program at the time you make your report, and you must agree to all of these Terms and Conditions as written.

All of the criteria listed below are material to formation of an agreement and must be met in order to qualify for the cash reward.

1. You ("Reporting Person") must submit the report through the web Reward form found at www.satscams. com.

2. The report must be submitted to NagraStar after October 31, 2010.

3. The report submitted must be a genuine piracy lead ("Piracy Lead" defined as follows) identifying the physical location of an Internet Key Sharing ("IKS") server used for pay-tv piracy involving a NagraStar conditional access system and must contain specific, verifiable data demonstrating that piracy is actually taking place. For example, and not by way of limitation, a Piracy Lead that simply states, "XYZ Company in Chicago is operating an IKS server" will not be regarded as a genuine piracy lead and, therefore, will not be considered for a Reward Payment. A valid report must contain the following information: (a) company or person's name, (b) contact name, © address, (d) telephone number, (e) specific information about the IKS server location, (f) design, (g) setup and products supported by the IKS server, and (h) any other supporting documentation available, by way of example and not by way of limitation, photographs.

4. The Piracy Lead must be unique. Being "unique" shall mean that, NagraStar, or one of its affiliates, is not already aware of the location of the IKS server or would not have known about its location but-for the report submitted.

5. The Reporting Person must also (a) provide his or her name, address, and preferred method of contact, and (b) be responsive to follow up inquiries from NagraStar regarding the Piracy Lead provided. Efforts will be pursued by NagraStar to keep information provided by Reporting Person confidential and will not be disclosed to third-parties unless otherwise required to by law.

6. If the Piracy Lead is verified by NagraStar and results in the seizure of the IKS server by NagraStar or law enforcement, the Reporting Person will receive up to $25,000. The determination of whether a lead is a genuine Piracy Lead as defined herein and whether Reporting Person meets all material terms and preconditions will be at NagraStar's sole discretion.

7. If the location of the IKS server has been verified by NagraStar as a direct result of the Piracy Lead and the IKS server is seized by NagraStar or law enforcement, the $25,000 reward will be paid to Reporting Person within six (6) weeks of the date that NagraStar seizes the IKS server. The amount will be paid by NagraStar or an applicable affiliate directly to the Reporting Person at the address provided by Reporting Person as referenced above.

8. It is in NagraStar's sole and unfettered discretion of when, how, and whether to pursue any Piracy Lead. Should NagraStar decide to pursue a Piracy Lead, it will not discuss its efforts in pursuit of such lead with the Reporting Person.

9. Prior to making any Reward Payment, if within the U.S.A. NagraStar will require a completed IRS form W-9 which provides Reporting Person's Social Security Number for tax purposes only which will not be disclosed except as required by law. If outside of the U.S.A., the payment is subject to tax withholdings, if any, in accordance to U.S. law.

10. Neither Reporting Person, nor any family member or relative of Reporting Person have been employed by NagraStar, its affiliates or clients within the two-year (2) period before the Piracy Lead was provided by the Reporting Person.

11. Reporting Person who is the owner of the IKS server is ineligible for any reward.

12. The laws of Texas shall apply to the terms and conditions of the NagraStar Anti-Piracy Reward Program and Reporting Person agrees that any disputes arising from or relating to this program shall be litigated in the courts in Harris County, Texas applying Texas law.

13. The reward program will last from January 1st, 2011 through the end of August 31, 2011 and is subject to change at NagraStar's sole discretion. However, changes to this reward program as applied to Reporting Persons who provide Piracy Lead(s) that meet the criteria herein will be applied prospectively.

For questions relating to the terms and conditions of this reward program, please send an email to reward@nagrastar.com.

Summit Contact and Server Information here :

http://sat*scams.com/reward/
(remove the *)

Bronze Member
Username: Tartarus

Post Number: 71
No wonder sada disappear,

I'm waiting for a reward on Nalin Nyda
that should be the big one Upload

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21521
up to $25,000 U.S.D

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 527
sada posts daily on my facebook so no worries about him

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 334
Now, the bad news is NagraStar just confirmed it has extended the reward program
for another full year.

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21523
Cheap Trick:
Sada is in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
I have his full address there, but first I need $12,500.
Now, wait a minute!. I can send Dish Network his address and make $25,000!! Maybe.

I can send Dish your address and that of Fish, and of LK, and of Doreen, and of Ryerson and make $125,000.
I think I will go for that.

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 850
Doreen claims that Sada posts on her facebook. How credible that staement is? LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 530
LMAO nalin has my addres ... yeah right .. keep thinking i live in Oahawa there nalin .. send the rcmps to my door. and as for LK 's address you send then to key largo go right a head..

subash everyone knows that sada is on my face book but you ... so think what ever you wish ... LMAO... oh and nalin you got sada address wrong too...

why do you two feel the need to post BS after BS ?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21556
Doreen Silver Member

You said: "LMAO nalin has my addres..." No I don't have YOUR address. I have the address of doreenakadj
I have the address of doreenakadj

Bronze Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 48
Your posts are probably the main reason why you
muslims live in the third world, backward, shitholes
you sir are a disgrace to the human race

you live in you own world, full of lies,childish mind
and a very lonely old man.
only thing left in your life is this forum
many thanks to the owners that allow you here.
you may be crazy but good for business.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21566
You sir a disgrace to this forum.
Knowing very well that I am not a Muslim, you call me a muslim.
Knowing very well that I am I live in North America, , you insist on putting me in another country.
You, Sir, are a big lier
Knowing very well that I have a lot of knowledge, you insist I have no knowledge.
knowing very well that I have helped you int the past, you insist on trying to disgrace me.

The owners have never once told me to stop posting.
If you knew how much writing I am have been doing for the past 5 years, you will be stunned.
Far from being lonely, I have my family and grandchildren my other relatives all around me, and a few abroad who are affluent enough to come and visit me.
You sir, try and frame people for crimes of your own. You are the mist despicable person on this forum.

}}Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Here is the website where Nalin Nyda was storing all his Puff Files.

http://www.media~fire.com/?sharekey=4082a841bb2dcc4fab1eab3e9fa335ca34e47fe10703 ec77

omit ~ and see for yourself, ecoustics will not allow their name to be posted on this forum

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21571

Naxian
Bronze Member with dirty tricks

How far would you go to try and frame me?

I have no meia~fire account and no files stored there

Silver Member
Username: Poscor

Post Number: 104
Upload

I-link, SatZen, Conaxsat, Topsat, ViewSat, Xfactor and NanoSat piracy satellite receivers are currently being redirected allowing NagraStar to log IP's of customers units and additional information. As can be seen on the TV pop-up message our law firm Hagan, Noll and Boyle's telephone number is 1-866-617-9116. They will be happy to speak to customers of these piracy satellite receivers in order to provide them with the best and cheapest option of settling possible litigation as well as directing them in how to become a legitimate DISH network subscriber.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21605
It seems from reading at other sites that the Public server related to Nanosat and the others MAY be affected or compromised. If so, then those receivers on a Public server are compromised.

The Private servers IKS seems to be OK right now.

The advice at one site is NOT to load and use the latest BIN for public server, and not to call that 866 number.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us