Please post Channel list for Japan akai

Bronze Member
Username: Ragi48

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 86
Hello Nalin, Subash or anyone:
Kindly post the most recent channel list Japan Akai is broadcasting from satellites 110W, 118.7W and 119W (specially 118.7). I would like to subscribe Japan akai "PUBLIC!!" server. I am not getting any TELGU (Indian) channels and local channels for broadcast news etc
with NFPS.
Kindly post the existing channel list for Japan akai.
Thanks in advance and enjoy the rest of summer specially you Canadians!!!

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21518
Mike:
I would not recommend spending money on the hubs they sell to get their service. The main site is
myfree needs.com - remove the space between free and needs.
ftabeta.com has a thread.
satfix.net also has some info.

Bronze Member
Username: Baffin

Post Number: 22
Kindly post the existing channel list for Japan akai.
C/P

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 862
Mike:
Sorry did not see your post earlier, however I understand Telgu channels are back on NFPS. I presume your issue is resolved

Bronze Member

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 87
Thanks for the update Subash! All the Telugu channels are back and my wife is happy!!!!!!! My concern is not getting any Network channels, nothing in NewYork or any other TV stations. I am also not getting even one Public Broadcast Stations. So no CBS, NBC, ABC or PBS at all. Do you know of any Network stations that are working on NFPS.Thanks in advance.

Bronze Member
Username: Baffin

Post Number: 24
Mike!! all you need is a good set of Rabbit Ears
to pickup all your local stations @
flushing, ny 11351
Over The Air

Silver Member

Post Number: 863
Mike:
You are welcome, you should be able to get on NFPS, New York channels:
8100 WABC - ABC TP12501 on 119W
8101 WCBS - CBS TP12501 on 119W
8102 WNBC - NBC TP12501 on 119W
8103 WNYW - FOX TP12501 on 119W
8104 WPIX - CW TP12501 on 119W
8105 WWOR - MY TP12501 on 119W
These are local channels on conus beams, not spot beam, so it is available in US and Canada as well

Hope this helps, many times not able to give a prompt answer since, it is just hectic with kids out for summer and wife being a physician makes it even more hectic.

Bronze Member

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 88
Thanks again Subash about the channel numbers. For some reason I am not getting the network channels except WWOR and WPIX. I even re scanned the receiver but to no avail. The signal and quality strength for all of them is very good to excellent. But turned on "Scrambled signal " prompt comes on. For a few days last month I used to get the broadcast Boston channels (Eg. WBZ, WHDH) but now they are gone. If you know of any Network stations that I can watch, kindly post their numbers. What I miss most is PBS channels.
Thanks again in advance.

Bronze Member

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 89
Hello Subash again:
Sorry I did not see the line about kids and spouse for not replying promptly. This stupid Satellite is just for past time. Enjoy the kids and your doctor wife. Once kids leave home to go to college, that is it, when they visit home for holidays or vacation they act and behave like strangers.
I wish you the best for you and your family.

Bronze Member

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 90
Baffin:
Thanks for you kind input. i shall try the rabbit ear--old concept!

Bronze Member
Username: Nadxia

Dayton, OH USA

Post Number: 51
Hello nalin,
It's been long time since I chat with u. How r u doin??
Good to see u still helping people out here.
Hey I'm thinking to get dish network again well for about 3 years I didn't have it. I hv sonic view 360 premier. Do I need to upgrade or ???
I appreciate your help as always.

Silver Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 504
Nadeem......nydaz is currently being questioned for his part in a murder/r@pe situation by the RCMP. If bail is granted he will reply soon. Otherwise LK will respond with even better information as LK taught Nydaz everything he knows. Best Regards as Always Diego Garcia.
Upload

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21542
There is not much on offer for Sonicview 360. Do not go for Akai Japan.

Silver Member

Post Number: 866
Mike:
Thanks for your kind words and well wishes.

I just confirmed that channels 8101 to 8105 are working well with NFPS as of now, if you are getting 799, 802 and 811 on 118 there is absolutely no reason why, you should not be able to get those channels from 119. Just check if you are able to get any other channels like 200 CNN, 209 MSNBC etc on 119.

One problem might be if you are using the same LNB for both 118 and 119, if the particular LNB that can get both 118 and 119, even if you have the correct LNB, both the satellites has to be set for the same frequency which is 10600 or 10750.

Just delete the all the channels on 119 and do a blind scan after setting the correct frequency for 119 as per the LNB. If you are still unable to get it, post your settings someone should be able to help you out
Good luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 869
Mike
This is the channel list
Channel List
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us