Silver Member
Username: Sam_patel

Post Number: 200
maybe it's ur and it's working good here im on the site right now

http://www.satfix.net/forum.php

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 375
All i get is server not found on both IE and FF my buddy is whinning his box is down and i wanted to see what they had to say

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21473
I just tried again and I am NOT getting satfix.net

Silver Member
Username: Sam_patel

Post Number: 201
ok guys now it's not working in my and but it was working today so i will chack later if it's work i will post here. but it's good all fta site went down forever becoz we dont need iks. when iks stop working, we will get nagra 3 hack and fix for rom 241 card. so i just like to let all members here stop buying iks server if u need standalone fix . i personaly dont have iks server im useing sub with my friend anyways it's up to u guys .

Bronze Member
Username: Duffy_losers_bar

Post Number: 22
The godfather of this satellite forum has said that for years.
Sub-sharing is the best and safe way to go.

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 377
I dont have a box either i just like reading the forums and telling my buds what to do i pay for cable never goes down and i can hook as many tvs up as i wish

Username: Shortcircuit

Post Number: 1
See the following:

hxxp://www.robtex.com/dns/satfix.net.html#whois
hxxp://satfix.net.websiterecord.com/

According to these, the URL www.satfix.net expired on June 2, 2011. The site admin may not have paid to renew the domain name. A search yesterday stated the site was "Moved Permanently" on July 16, 2011. This is all I have been able to find.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21474
Domain Name: SATFIX.NET
Registrar: 1 API GMBH
Whois Server: whois.1api.net
Referral URL: http://www.1api.net
Name Server: NS1.CYBERCASTCO.COM
Name Server: NS2.CYBERCASTCO.COM
Updated Date: 16-jul-2011
Creation Date: 02-jun-2006
Expiration Date: 02-jun-2011

The redemption period is a Domain Registry period of up to 30 days that occurs when a domain name is deleted after having expired unrenewed. Instead of just getting deleted and returning to the pool of domain names available for registration, the existing registry keeps a hold on the domain name in a what is technically called as REDEMPTION PERIOD. During this 30-day redemption period, the original domain registrant (owner of the domain) is allowed to retrieve the domain name from deletion by contacting their Registrar. This process costs an additional fee.

This extra 30-day period - redemption period - extends the time available to renew expired domain names by 30 days. However, all names that enter the redemption period are removed from the zone files in the global DNS, as a result, any Web site or email services associated with the domain name gone into redemption period will stop working and would appear offline.

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 315
Devilsreaper Moderator
Posted on July 16, 2011 09:40 pm

" I have talked with admin there. They are having hosting issues.
Things should be back to normal soon."

Silver Member

Post Number: 317

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 609
Satfix back online............

Silver Member
Username: Crazycool

Post Number: 112
Cheap Trick I can't seem to be able to get back to the satfix website. I copied and pasted the link that you posted but it takes me to some other satfix page not the original page. When I click on the link that you posted taht link takes me to the original satfix page. how do I go to the original page?

Silver Member

Post Number: 320
try this to see what happens....
once you're on the original page, save it to your Favorites ( I. Explorer )
or Bookmarks ( Firefox ).

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
I'II try that. Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
I just put a short cut to my desktop. Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
yes, easier than cleaning up your internet browser cache, browser cookies,
windows prefetch, etc. etc.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21480
Satfix.net seems to be up again for now.

Username: Yaniss

Post Number: 7
THAT WHAT POEPLE HAS BEEN SAYING ALL OVER THE NET >
YOU FINNALLY GOT TO UNDERSTAND TO LATE

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21483
Aymaan: You have the time and patience to look all over the net for fun. I don't.

A suggestion to you - Why don't you skip this site and go to some others where there is a lot more entertainment.

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 494
i got the site opened , not that i use it ( was just curious to see if it worked ) and it does.

Nalin... go in your air conditioned car.... drive to walmart... buy a kiddy blow up pool... put it on your apartment balcony... and go soak your big fat headed ego. (coming up for air is optional)

Silver Member

Post Number: 504
: You have the time and patience to look all over the net for fun. I don't.

you don't have the time because you're to busy bashing everyone here on a hourly and daily basis

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 363
Ms. Doreen: I am surprised that people are bashing ladies in this forum.
We were taught never to be curt or impolite to ladies. Even when a lady was persistently bad and complaining, we have been advised to be patient with her. Because it is the ladies who bring the men in to the department store where I work.
Air conditioned cars â€" these days it is not a big deal to have an air conditioned car. I am sure you also have one. Anyway it is not something to be jealous about. I know women and jealousy go hand in hand, but honestly Ma’am it is too trivial an issue to worry about.
Just a word of caution to you. Some men who are in charge, have not been taught, like I have been, to be polite to ladies. So be cautious.

Silver Member

Post Number: 505
humble i am far from jealous of Nalin... I know for a fact i have way more in life than he will ever have. so no worries here.

I am sitting in my house (that we own) with centeral AC ( it's 71F in here right now) plus we have an above ground pool So in this heat, i am good. Nalin can enjoy his AC car.

naxian good pic ...love it HEHE

Silver Member

Post Number: 366
Ms. Doreen: Splendid!
I have said it before and will say it again.
In these days of permissiveness, people may do whatever pleases them, earn their living whatever way they do it as long as they pay tax. They can have whatever luxuries they wish to have as long as they can afford it.
We were taught in our training, NOT to stop people from buying things even in excess of their requirements, and never to question how they acquire the money.

Silver Member

Post Number: 510
well my husband acquires our money by working for a Nuclear power plant.. he is one of a few that actually goes right into the reactor to repair things just so your @sses can have hydro.

i hope you appreciate just what he has to do for you people. if it wasn't for him and his team .. right now most of you in southern Ontario wouldn't have hydro through this heat wave. Meaning no hydro .... no AC in your homes, or power to your pool pumps etc...

just goes to show you how important some people are and their job is. So while you're working in your Air Conditioned store, humble
,remember to be thankful for people like my husband who risks his @ss so you can be comfortable and come on line to tell me off .

Silver Member

Post Number: 370
Ms. Doreen.
I don't work in southern Ontario, but I do appreciate the amount of work your husband puts into helping others. Husbands who work hard and long hours cause their wives to be lonely, so I do sympathize too. I am surprised and happy for you that you do not find your loneliness too trying and have interests and hobbies that occupy you.

I am not sure what you mean by me coming on line to tell you off, but I will stop posting to you right away. I certainly am not here to knowingly offend you or anybody else

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21509
Humble: It is nice of you to come to this forum, but watch out for undesirable people here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 511
OMG humble..now your starting false rumors too?

Husbands who work hard and long hours cause their wives to be lonely,

you're right you had better stop posting.. you have me all wrong and i do not appersiate your accusations about my life.

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
Man you know I heaven't been to this site for about 2 years, And that's because the help started to decline to where there is no help here pertaining to fta receivers, like before and as soon as the bashing started I had to go to other sites. To either get information or help. And I just came back a few days ago when satfix went down, And all I see here on this website is the same bashing bashing. And no info or help with the fta receivers. What's up with that!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21545
Crazycool: The place has been overrun by lonely wives, who have nothing to do but carry on with their senseless and incessant se x talk and other obscenity. They are mostly women in their fifties still drunk with the joy of the days of "emancipation and free se x" and do not seem to understand that the employed workforce is still predominantly hard working males, including their own husbands, who are mostly partners and not husbands.

Humble, pointed out above that "Husbands who work hard and long hours cause their wives to be lonely," He does not realize that these lonely women do not have husbands but their third or fourth or fifth "partner' after their first baby when they stopped work.

Bronze Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 42
Your posts are probably the main reason why you
Muslims live in the third world, backward, shitholes
you sir are a disgrace to the human race

you live in you own world, full of lies,childish mind
and a very lonely old man.
only thing left in your life is this forum
many thanks to the owners that allow you here.
you may be crazy but good for business.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21560
You sir a disgrace to this forum.
Knowing very well that I am not a Muslim, you call me a muslim.
Knowing very well that I am I live in North America, , you insist on putting me in another country.
You, Sir, are a big lier
Knowing very well that I have a lot of knowledge, you insist I have no knowledge.
knowing very well that I have helped you int eh past, you insist on trying to disgrace me.

The owners have never once told me to stop posting.
If you knew how much writing I am have been doing for the past 5 years, you will be stunned.
Far from being lonely, I have my family and grandchildren my other relatives all around me, and a few abroad who are affluent enough to come and visit me.

AND YOU SIR HAVING POSTED FILES, HAVE THE GALL TO ACCUSE ME OF IT.

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
Change this
Here is the website where Nalin Nyda was storing all his Puff Files.

Upload

http://www.media~fire.com/?sharekey=4082a841bb2dcc4fab1eab3e9fa335ca34e47fe10703ec77

omit ~ and see for yourself, ecoustics will not allow their name to be posted on this forum

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21569
You sir a disgrace to this forum.
Knowing very well that I am not a Muslim, you call me a muslim.
Knowing very well that I am I live in North America, , you insist on putting me in another country.
You, Sir, are a big lier
Knowing very well that I have a lot of knowledge, you insist I have no knowledge.
knowing very well that I have helped you int the past, you insist on trying to disgrace me.

You sir, are posting false URLs to hide your own crimes.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
Here is the website where Nalin Nyda was storing all his Puff Files.

http://www.media~fire.com/?sharekey=4082a841bb2dcc4fab1eab3e9fa335ca34e47fe10703 ec77

omit ~ and see for yourself, ecoustics will not allow their name to be posted on this forum

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21576
naxion aka crazycool

How far would you go to try and frame me?

I have no media~fire account and no files stored there

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 801
You Nalin have an AKA problem you doucebag.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21586
And you Mrgreg aka Ryerson are totally blind to the extent to which your firend will go to hide his/her own crimes and mischief.

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
Man you people on this site just can't and wont stop the bashing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us