Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 305
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 306
When a few weeks ago Nagrastar threatened IKS distributors and IKS end-users
with starting legal actions against them, nobody took them seriously.

But indeed, things began to get nasty and several leading FTA sites have disappeared
or been forced to shut their doors.

What's worse, rumors on specialized forums are disclosing the new strategy Nagrastar
will be applying AS SOON as this coming October :
Sending letters to the IKS end-users threatening them with devastating legal action.
( Remember those dreadful letters sent during the final free DirecTV days? )

Troubled waters ahead.....

C&P of Nagrastar/Satscams' first warning.....

IKS is highly traceable - End-users beware!

" NagraStar has recently initiated very successful efforts to investigate and prosecute end-users for the theft of DISH Network programming. Evidence obtained by NagraStar through their investigations of unlawful activities by upstream dealers and prosecutions of distributors of piracy related hardware and software, is being used to assert claims against downstream end-users. NagraStar takes any attempt at the circumvention of their technology and customers' subscription-based television services very seriously and is committed to taking all available legal action against offenders, whether they are coders, product distributors, website operators or downstream end-users. NagraStar remains willing to work with anyone who has knowledge or evidence of any such individuals or businesses."

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 415
i have said it many times ... YOUR IP ADDRESS IS TRACABLE

IT'S NOT LIKE PEOPLE WERE NOT WORNED

Silver Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 494
Good news only PURE FTA will prevail

Bronze Member
Username: Ulzana

Post Number: 30
PURE FTA, not much, but better then nothing.

Bronze Member
Username: Ulzana

Post Number: 31
IKS is highly traceable - End-users beware!

they were told Manny Manny times by the fun bunch
but these two low down morons were telling them
don't listen to the fun bunch, they are only trying to scare you

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21448

Thanks for informing us that IP address is traceable.
YOUR IP address has been traced and recorded.

ADIOS!

Silver Member

Post Number: 422
yippy i'll make sure to show the authoritys.
all the info i have saved in my emails that you posted here

(even the ones that got deleted by the admin)
wanna see who goes down first Nalin Nydas?

LMAO

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21449

Thanks for informing us that you have the records of LK, and PRFRMNJ and RTAP and other saved. Have you save the original Doreen's records?

Silver Member

Post Number: 423
oh i am sorry but that old emal account i dont use any more so sorry to inform you that all is lost from them.

luckily for us you , subash and plymouth are the only onesthat post how to steal tv channel INFO and all of us others , well all are posts are deleted so i dont bother saving them in my email. only you three have many emails that i save.

If i can't get you charged for piracy , i can get you , subash and plymouth charge for slander and many many other things

enjoy your stay while you can boys

LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 424
original Doreen's records?
say what?

Silver Member

Post Number: 425
just to clarify on a few points about ones IP address

Q: Can someone really tell who you are by using your IP address?

A: To fully answer this question, lets start by determining how your IP address is configured. An Internet protocol (IP) address is a unique address used to identify computers on a network similar to a street address for a house.

All IP addresses are traceable to the ISP. But to find out who has that account a warrant is required, so the only people looking would be law enforcers.

and since it's dishnet and Bell wanting this information, you can bet they have the "law enforcers" investigating any and all FTA , DSS and iks etc... sites ,forums and or servers.

SO YES IT IS TRACABLE please do not listen to Nalin , Subash or plymouth when they say NO IT'S NOT POSSABLE

IT IS BY THE RIGHT PEOPLE (ANY LAW INFORCERScan and have gotten this info from anyones ISP provider )

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21450
I notice a dilemma!

Bronze Member
Username: Whelland

Post Number: 70
Traceable IP Address?

Let's say you used a Remote Desktop or SSH connection to connect to a slave terminal on a different network... and used that slave terminal to connect to the internet httpd or through any other port or means... The "host" server would log the slave machine's IP address instead of the true connecting computer... and naturally, it would be highly doubtful that the slave computer would keep any logs... they would then have to go back to the 2nd ISP (backbone provider) to get the connection logs for the slave machine... That would be a hell of a lot of work & expense for finding an end user's ip address... Wouldn't it? It would cost them more in legal expenses than the loss of the service.

Silver Member

Post Number: 495
Where is sada ?

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2895
In the United States all of this is Governed by Tittle 10 & 18 of the USC (United States Codes)... Just as IP Addresses are releasable and tracked for uuummm lets say - Child P0rn and or Child Predators by law enforcement agencies this is all based on Federal Law because of the Interstate Commerce governing the Internet. Therefor if they want it - YES they can get it. Its just a matter of obtaining the proper paperwork (i.e. search/seizure warrants) in order to obtain the information.

Can you mask it - well yes and no!!! I know I know you're contradicting yourself!!!! Well lets use this simple example - If you dial *67 before dialing a phone number - your phone will be blocked at the other end!!! HOWEVER, you're number is still recorded at the tower in which the phone call is routed through just as it is recorded with your phone carrier.. So take it for what it's worth.....

Username: Plymuttblowsme

Post Number: 9
Sada is in jail and ratting out on all his contacts and co-herts.

Silver Member

Post Number: 307
Computer security savvy folks have shared on the net several ingenious methods on how to effectively disguise your IP addy. It's just a matter of Googling it up.

During the DirecTV legal rush days, tens of thousands of letters were sent to suspected owners of pirated DTV cards.

Of course they did not expect to formalize lawsuits against all those thousands of people, but for the many hundreds of those who did get sued, it meant paying legal expenses plus settlements ranging from $1500 - $25000 USD. It was not a matter of collecting a huge amount of money ( which they did ), but more of unleashing a terror campaign to deter the use of their pirated cards.

Unfortunately for us, their strategy did work and that precipitated the end of free-all-open DirecTV.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21453
IP IS TRACEABLE - UP TO POINT.
It is up to the party wanting it, to get the search warrant. Individual search warrants are not as easy as people believe.
Mostly the "big guys" get information via the middle guys who are too small and too careless to keep this information available or even steal-able.
The sophistication that has gone into hiding your money in an off-shore location, has not appeared in the satellite signals world yet. Having said that I would think it would be almost impossible to get your records from an off-sure company, particularly if the company is domiciled in one of the recognized "private places" - same as the off-shore financial centers.
Fear-mongering from the local bunch or from DN, can be countered, and so can the scare tactics.

Silver Member

Post Number: 431
it is easily done if the people wanting the warrants are the police or Privet investigaters hirred by dishnet and bell.. for crying out loud who else would be stalking the FTA sites and getting them to close down ? Not to mention looking for end users.

So stop playing games about IP addresses being NON traceable... the right athorities are stalking all fta and DSS sites and are getting them closed down and are charging many end users...

That is all FACT.... you think dishnet and bell are hirrering idiots to check out all the sites?

NOT.... these sites are getting shut down by the same people that can get your IP address. Don't be stupid and think other wise.

I have told this TRUE story before.... The guy that owned the satellite store i got my recievers from also had a web site freely giving out all fixes for each reciever... HE and his 2 partners all got charged... and they found many end users email addresses on his computer. ( the ones that downloaded the files off his web site)

I was lucky , a month or two b4 this, i asked to get my email address out of his system because i found a better site at the time to get all my files and fixes .

So anyway..... if you PAY for private servous, your visa card or what ever you used to pay for the IKS fix, is stored on their main frame computer and can be found by the athorities too. so its not just your IP address that can get you, but your visa card information as well etc...

BTW .. to my store owner i always paid with cash, therefore no paper trail leading to me.
something to do in the future if you don't aleady. and NEVER tell any store your email address or postal code even if they insist on it ... give them a fake one if need be.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2635
holy crap dimelo prfrmnj que bola consolte. hace tiempo mi hermano en que sitio estas.

Silver Member

Post Number: 432
BTW as soon as you download or upload anything on any web site .. your ip address is then tracable too.

Much like using msn , if your sharring or sending a file your IP address is then open to the others computer( if you care to look for that information that is ) it can be done if you know where to look and the athorities do... so you download a fix off of a server, it is now stored in your log files on your computer and the iks servers as well.

get what i am saying here ?

its not worth paying anyone for "free TV" its not free if you get cought and charged.

My store owner had to pay over $30.000. lost all 3 bussiness he had and all the inventory etc... is in jail now and has nothing left.

was it all worth it for free TV?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21457
Doreen said: "My store owner had to pay over $30.000. lost all 3 bussiness he had and all the inventory etc... is in jail now and has nothing left. "

I say : Really ! What a terribly stupid businessman to have dealt with you!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 433
you're rude nalin

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21459
Doreen: I was simply stating the facts.

Silver Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 102
Wash your mouth old man, you may be next

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21461
Doreen: You have threatened Subash, me, and others on this forum, that you have some accumulated information against us relating to piracy, even though we have done no piracy. We all dealt with you, and this is the end result of our dealings with you.

You are then telling us that another businessman dealt with you and ended up getting a fine of "over $30.000. lost all 3 bussiness he had and all the inventory".

How the hell are we going to interpret the two situations? I meant to point out what happens when anybody deals with you and what your threats are to the ones on this forum who have been dealing with you.

Q.E.D

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21462
KO:

Wash your STINKING mouth YOUNG man, you WILL BE suspended next

Silver Member

Post Number: 437
i have what?

if you don't like what i save in my emails, then simply stop posting retard..
you write in the forum and i save it .. what goes in my email box is mine to do with as i see fit and do as i please with it .

Silver Member

Post Number: 438
listen up retard .. the owner got charged NOT for selling FTA recievers and other stuff, but for uploading FTA fixes on his website ...That is concidered to be illegal....RETARD

Selling wasn't the issue here( it was legal to do so) .... you really are that dumb. WOW!!!

it had nothing to do with me dumb@ss.. so shut your ignornent mouth.

Oh and next time you want to shove words back into my mouth ... you had better watch what you type idiot. works both ways

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16498
IF the satellite companies and the law wants you, they're gonna get ya, no matter what..so the trick is to blend in, fly under the radar, and don't be stupid and do stupid things like use any server to upload or download files...IKS and file sharing sites and servers are prime targets now...

at one time, years ago, it was different and IPS were not needed by the satellite companies and the law, cuz it was so easy just to bust a shop and grab their shipping lists for iso programmers and other hardware for the cards, and send ya a fancy demand letter, which 99.9% ppl paid....well since them days are long gone, servers got popular and are now the targets, not lil garage and small store dealers selling on the net (the law already grabbed most all off them)...so if ya post or download files on any server, like nalin and her idiot followers have, the satellite companies and the law are going to grab ya...and if you really beleive IKS and your IPS and the net is safe, then you haven't done your homework, and deserve to get busted..them days are long gone..

Most of us who being around awhile have known this for years and warned you many times in the past...so do whatever ya want, but ppl like nalin and this site are here for 1 purpose...to kill FTA and lead ppl to slaughter....why ya think she's been allowed to post wrongful info, kill receivers, and bash the real ppl and helpers here, for so long!

The only thing safe now is sub sharing with family and friends...non traceable, if ya leave the phone unplugged..and be a lil discreet and a few simple other precautions..

Silver Member

Post Number: 439
one more point to make reference too....
you says "even though we have done no piracy"

LMAO ..

if a bank robber is in the bank and his friend is waiting in the get away car .... does the driver get let off and not charged for his involvement in the bank robbery?

you send members to servers to obtain illegal fixes.. you are just as guilty as the owner of the servers It's called an accomplice

think about it stupid

Silver Member

Post Number: 440
you think your so popular here and #1 helper here with all you post counts ?

You are an IDIOT.. it's your own ego that will be your down fall.

hats off to your ignorents Nalin..
LMAO@you

Silver Member

Post Number: 441
LK , Nalin doesn't know the meaning of the word discreet.

He loves to be seen and heard to much around here to evern figure it out.

EGO TRIPPEN BIG TIME!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21463
LK says: "....so if ya post or download files on any server, like nalin and her idiot followers have, ..."

Pardon me, Madam, I did NOT create or post files. YOU did, on YOUR own site which YOU bragged about and YOU promoted all the time - the sites name was, I remember, AND the whole Internet WILL remember, AND the signal providers WILL FOREEVER remember

dsscentral*net

Stupid LK, even TODAY, Ecoustics remembers and did NOT allow me to post the full name without introducing the * instead of . and YOU have the nerve to talk about uploading files.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21464
Doreen:
YOU, on a continuous and continuing basis, have, SUPPORTED LK, in everything she did, right or wrong, good or bad on this forum, and YOU, of all people, are trying to accuse me of being an "accomplice" to some crime.

DOREEN:
YOU are an accomplice,
an ever supporting partner,
an always there partner,
an irremovable partner,
an unshakeable partner,
a persistent partner,

AND always a partner of LK in her crime.

Silver Member

Post Number: 497
Where is sada ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 445
funny reply there Nalin .. LK never created any files mornon

besides those files are dead and usless now all for N2..... USELESS

in the archive are many , many posts where you brag about your own fixes for fortecs and pansats in the N2 days .. have you forgotten your boxnet account .. AND DO NOT SAY YOU DIDNT HAVE ONE .. I and everyone here know better than to listen to your lies about not having an account there uploading N2 fixes.

so look who's the pot calling the kettle black? STUPID NALIN... if the police ever come here and ask me for anything against you .. oh boy do i have some good stuff to give them .. I would rat on your @ss out and face getting charged too. it would be worth it to see you smug @ss go down.

Silver Member

Post Number: 446
i will suport LK YES....but you are the active accomplice in regards to suporting iks servers now.... you send members to "PM SADA" you get info on how too use the recievers to download these iks fixes.

you are the one invalved in TV signal pricary not ME OR LK AND NOT very many others here.. i can name two Nalin Nydas and Subash even Plymouth has gotten wise and stopped suporting iks servers.

but people like you with there head shoved so far up their own @ss ego tripping can't see the forrest for the trees.

Enjoy the ride NALIN.. BECAUSE YOUR TIME IS COMING SOON.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21467
Doreen says:" LK never created any files "

LK provided the whole infrastructure for storing and distributing files, and she promoted the site for files. Why don't you ask her Judge friend where it puts LK in the piracy framework.

This is the tenth or hundreth time I will tell you
"I do not have a boxnet account.

Silver Member

Post Number: 447
SADA is still posting on my facebook , so he is not in jail or anything bad .. He just is smarter not to help out here anymore because he knows the risks.

To bad others here were not as smart..... eh Nalin... BTW keep up the good work in incrimidating yourself....... BRAVO

Silver Member

Post Number: 449
first off the law has to catch you with the files and hardware. and since there isn't any more files for N2 on the sites anywere on the internet ( the files to reset your box's firmware are not illegal) looks like sites like this are all that is left to catch a thief.

since i do not have an iks reciever or anything other than bell recievers i am legal. so send them to my door Nalin ... Like I said i have many interseting things to give the rcpms about your illegal invalvments. All of which are your self absorbed egotisacal posts written and posted by you on this site for the whole world to read That inclused the athorities.

now i am beginning to understand why your posts stay up and everyone else get deleted .. seems to me that the admin is using this site for entrapment against you so your @ss is the one that get arrested

WAY TO GO ADMIN .... LMAO@Nalin once again.

Silver Member

Post Number: 450
ok fool .....you don't have a boxnet account now but you did ....

end of argument

Silver Member

Post Number: 337
Why Ecoustics forum will survive.

There's a very interesting article on how social networks like facebook
and specialized forums like this one thrive.

Basically it explained that ventures like these require a minimum investment
and have a great money generating potential.

Why ?
Because once the groundwork is laid, all the rest is mostly made by the activity
of the users that are attracted and become part of these communities.

Once the community starts growing, advertisers are attracted and the money wheel
starts turning....

Nobody could have foreseen what facebook's net worth would come to be.
The key was to maintain the user-base satisfied and productive (generating growth and traffic).

Much as facebook did, Ecoustics also knows how to keep its "heavy players" (such as
LK, Doreen, Paul Larrea, Nydas, etc.) happy, showering them with an assortment of privileges,
recognition for their contributions, show of gratitude, and an overall VIP treatment

By doing this, a bright and sunny future is assured.

Silver Member

Post Number: 539
i disagree...

I was suspended for telling the truth

some privelage that is .............................................................NOT

Bronze Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 36
nydas..................This is the tenth or hundreth time I will tell you
"I do not have a boxnet account.

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21531
This is the tenth or hundreth time I will tell you
"I do not have a boxnet account."
I have approved files in many forums
including,
totalfta,
http://www.ftahq.com </b>
http://www.f2atv.com
http://www.completefta.com
http://www.ftatalk.com
and many others.
http://forums.dsstester.c*om/
http://www.al7bar.t*k/
http://satcalculator.freehostia.com/
http://www.hollsco.com/Products/SatCalc/
http://www.remotesat.com/lookangle.htm
www.dssrookie.com
http://www.lyngsat.c*om/america.html
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm
www.tvkeyz.com/
http://www.nfusionforum.com
http://www.future-fta.info
http://www.norwfta.com/
http://www.ftahq.com
http://www.ftaforall.info
http://mike.dynip.com/phcdl/category.php?id=24

Many of the sites have disappeared
Look at the heading of the thread.

"FTA Forums dropping like flies"

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21535
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
No way out
crime don't pay
you are history

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21539
I know I am history compared to many young people around. However, I come from a very unique religious background where I am not worried about dying and becoming history.

In the meantime, I am very much here and alive.

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 285
nydas............. I come from a very unique religious background
where I am not worried about dying.

So you are a Muslim a religious that believes in second life.
I don't think your god will fucked up again & bring you back.

You came here not loaded with explosions, only loaded with bullshit

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21540

Mr. Sandman: You are grossly mistaken.
I am not a Muslim.
Islam religion does NOT believe in second life.
They do not believe in "your God" or "my God"
The only one loaded with bullshit or real shi*t is YOU.
The only one with sand in the head is you, Mr. Sandman.

Go and hide in your cave under the sea at Largo Key

Silver Member

Post Number: 545
whats this "doreen shared files" BS nalin? i never share file so that picture is BS.... liar.

just how stupid do you think i am ... i have 2 emails saved that you sent me, from this site using PMs... must i repost them again to prove that you HAD a boxnet account?

you don't have a boxnet account anymore but you did at one time so stop pretending that you never did .

you are proving to everyone that you lie when you deny this fact.?

don't you want respect form others here?
All your "followers " from the past regarding any fortec receivers all know you did have that boxnet account.

you are some peace of sh!t nalin and stupid too. How dumb do you think people really are. It's been disscust here many times and we all know it was your boxnet account .

not all of us are senile as you. old man

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16555

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21541
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 550
idiotUpload

Silver Member

Post Number: 551
how amny "NYDAS" at ecoustics are there?
this is deffenetly you

Silver Member

Post Number: 552
Fool ...what goes in the archives STAYS in the archives

https://www.ecoustics.com/search?q=nydas@ecoustics+boxnet&cx=partner-pub-76365359 22231966%3Aqskkr7-40v6&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=UTF-8&sa=Search#1400

Silver Member

Post Number: 553
Nalin Nyda

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11063

Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 10:01 am:
My BOX.Net site is best accessed using Mixilla firefox browser.

Bronze Member
Username: Duffy_losers_bar

Post Number: 23
excellent job Doreen, keep up the good work
you have him on the run.

how do you find the info on nydas?

Silver Member

Post Number: 554
the archive .. type in the search bar at the top of page .. Nalin NYDAS
boxnet

Silver Member

Post Number: 556
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/459020.html

in Nalin first post read what he writes and go down and read some more how he brags

Nalin Nyda

Gold Member

Post Number: 8854

Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 01:50 am:
I posted the following, but LK and her crowd could not stomach it that a simple person like me could actually test better than they can.

Bronze Member
Username: Duffy_losers_bar

Post Number: 24
How lone does it take to open, my screen goes blank.

anyway here is a joke i run across
Making a baby. This is hilarious!
There is not one dirty word in it, and it is funny.

The Smiths were unable to conceive children and decided to use a surrogate father to start their family. On the day the proxy father was to arrive, Mr. Smith kissed his wife goodbye and said, 'Well, I'm off now. The man should be here soon.'

Half an hour later, just by chance, a door-to-door baby photographer happened to ring the doorbell, hoping to make a sale. 'Good morning, Ma'am', he said, 'I've come to...'

'Oh, no need to explain,' Mrs. Smith cut in, embarrassed, 'I've been expecting you.'

'Have you really?' said the photographer. 'Well, that's good. Did you know babies are my speciality?'

'Well that's what my husband and I had hoped. Please come in and have a seat'
After a moment she asked, blushing, 'Well, where do we start?'

'Leave everything to me. I usually try two in the bathtub, one on the couch, and perhaps a couple on the bed. And sometimes the living room floor is fun. You can really spread out there.'

'Bathtub, living room floor? No wonder it didn't work out for Harry and me!'

'Well, Ma'am, none of us can guarantee a good one every time, but if we try several different positions and I shoot from six or seven angles, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results.'

'My, that's a lot!', gasped Mrs. Smith.

'Ma'am, in my line of work a man has to take his time. I'd love to be in and out in five minutes, but I'm sure you'd be disappointed with that.'

'Don't I know it,' said Mrs. Smith quietly.

The photographer opened his briefcase and pulled out a portfolio of his baby pictures.'This was done on the top of a bus,' he said.

'Oh, my word!' Mrs. Smith exclaimed, grasping at her throat.

'And these twins turned out exceptionally well - when you consider their mother was so difficult to work with.'

'She was difficult?' asked Mrs. Smith.

'Yes, I'm afraid so. I finally had to take her to the park to get the job done right. People were crowding around four and five deep to get a good look'

'Four and five deep?' said Mrs. Smith, her eyes wide with amazement.

'Yes', the photographer replied. 'And for more than three hours, too. The mother was constantly squealing and yelling - I could hardly concentrate, and when darkness approached I had to rush my shots. Finally, when the squirrels began nibbling on my equipment, I just had to pack it all in..'

Mrs. Smith leaned forward. 'Do you mean they actually chewed on your, uh...equipment?'

'It's true, Ma'am, yes.. Well, if you're ready, I'll set-up my tripod and we can get to work right away.'

'Tripod?'

'Oh yes, Ma'am. I need to use a tripod to rest my Canon on. It's much too big to be held in the hand very long.'
Mrs. Smith fainted........

Silver Member

Post Number: 557
HEHE.... good one

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21555
The picture below refers to the Doreen, a previous member, who has since been suspended.

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
Your posts are probably the main reason why you
muslims live in the third world, backward, shitholes
you sir are a disgrace to the human race

you live in you own world, full of lies,childish mind
and a very lonely old man.
only thing left in your life is this forum
many thanks to the owners that allow you here.
you may be crazy but good for business.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21562
You sir a disgrace to this forum.
Knowing very well that I am not a Muslim, you call me a muslim.
Knowing very well that I am I live in North America, , you insist on putting me in another country.
You, Sir, are a big lier
Knowing very well that I have a lot of knowledge, you insist I have no knowledge.
knowing very well that I have helped you int the past, you insist on trying to disgrace me.

The owners have never once told me to stop posting.
If you knew how much writing I am have been doing for the past 5 years, you will be stunned.
Far from being lonely, I have my family and grandchildren my other relatives all around me, and a few abroad who are affluent enough to come and visit me.

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Here is the website where Nalin Nyda was storing all his Puff Files.

http://www.media~fire.com/?sharekey=4082a841bb2dcc4fab1eab3e9fa335ca34e47fe10703 ec77

omit ~ and see for yourself, ecoustics will not allow their name to be posted on this forum

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21575
How far would you go to try and frame me?

I have no media~fire account and no files stored there

Silver Member

Post Number: 558
Nalin you're just a waste of our time reading all your lies,
we are not senile like yourself. So stop trying to deny everything.

why did you post all those files at (boxnet account ) and tell everyone to get them there, if it wasn't your account in the first place with your name ( NYDAS@Ecoustics)?
You are the ONLY NYDAS AT ECOUSTICS registered here Are you going to tell us now that the "boxnet account" wasn't yours again?

You are so full of SH!T... STFU and crawl back into your cave old man...We know that it's not there anymore.... but you did have a account at boxnet. It's easy to deny it now that its been closed down because ( most likely a piracy issue). So yeah it's easy to say "wasn't my account" but we all know better. IT WAS YOUR BOXNET ACCOUNT!!!!

Your reputation and crediblity here is done.. you are a FAILED LOSER.

BTW DO NOT FORGE MY NAME EVER AGAIN ON ANY THING OR NEXT TIME I WIL CALL THE POLICE ( YES I CAN DO THIS) AND HAVE IN THE PAST REGARDING FACEBOOK..... DO NOT PUSH YOUR LUCK WITH ME OLD MAN !!! got that????

Q.E.D}

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21587
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21588
Naxian posted a made up URL

Silver Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 516
Nice Pic Diego de la vega

Silver Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 517
It is a well known fact that Nydaz fucked his Grandaughter but he also fucked his Camel

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21589
Naxian said:
'Here is the website where Nalin Nyda was storing all his Puff Files.

http://www.media~fire.com/?sharekey=4082a841bb2dcc4fab1eab3e9fa335ca34e47fe10703 %20ec77

omit ~ and see for yourself. ecoustics will not allow their name to be posted on this forum'

Well! I went to the site and it is a site belonging to one of NaxianÂ's cronies and there are no files!!

What these people will do to try and frame me for no other reason than to satisfy their personal ego.

Silver Member

Post Number: 564

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us