How can a person get Satellite/CABLE if they have BAD CREDIT?

Username: Natural4reelz

Las Vegas, Nv Usa

Post Number: 1
My roommate has bad credit and as of now we have COX CABLE as our cable or satelliter/internet carrier.

My question is.... How can we have usage of cable tv in 2 different rooms at the sametime??

He has bad credit so if you know of a company that doesnt run credit can you list them or send me in the right direction to tell him how.

DishNetwork runs credit and he was denied, is their other companies or a way around this ???}

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16434
Just prepaid the service!

Silver Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 490
Question: I do not have money can I still get free Dish

Playmouth answer: YES!! Just Prepay !

Bronze Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 86
He has bad credit so if you know of a company that doesnt run credit can you list them or send me in the right direction to tell him how.

In the USA there is no such thing, all TV providers
will check your credit.

Have a friend or family member to co-sign for him.
Good Luck

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21394
Diego Garcia: Please do NOT misquote

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 776
Well those answers will surly not come from an idiot like you!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21399
Mrgreg: I was asking Diego Garcia a question. Are ypu the same as he?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21402
Diego Garcia: I want to know precisely from you why you are deliberately misquoting the question. You are making a deliberate attempt not once but twice int his thread to try and discredit people with good answers. Even KO, your buddy in crimes against Ecoustics says the question was about bad credit, not about having enough money or not.

Do you have any justification for allowing you to post in this or other threads.?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21403
i ABSOLUTELY AGREE THAT Diego Garcia has lots of

DIFFERENT NAMES AND GAAY FRIENDS here.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16493
My roommate has bad credit and as of now we have COX CABLE as our cable or satelliter/internet carrier.

My question is.... How can we have usage of cable tv in 2 different rooms at the sametime??

Your post is not clear.....If U already have Cox cable then keep it and just pay the monthly bill.....if U want 2 rooms with different channels viewed on each, ask them for another receiver (pay the extra cost) or a free digital adapter for the 2nd room that will get different channels but just fewer of them.....or if ya want U can splice that cable into a cheap splitter and run it to the 2nd room or 5 rooms,if ya want, and use a newer HD TV and get diff channels cuz the newer TVs have their own built in digital tuners.....U have many options there.....BUT if U want a new company, U will have to provide them with a good credit card but some will allow a cash security deposit, or may allow a co-owned account with someone who has a good credit card....a good credit RATING , is usually never needed, if ya have a good credit CARD as collateral....many ppl with poor credit RATINGS have TV services from tons of companies...I think U need to be more precise on your post and real question.....Credit rating and credit card are NOT the same thing, and U mentioned NEITHER, just "credit"...so plz be more precise in your question and posts, if you want a direct good answer to anything.......and I answered the question about the 2nd room, presuming your sentence ending in a question mark is really your question...no other comments by you have a question mark.....

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2891
LK - you hit that one on the money!!! If you already have COX Cable most TV's will give you the basic programing if you are already paying for a sub. It's just a matter of running cable to the room you want. Unlike Sat TV your TV (if not a fossil) will scan and pre-program channels available....

Bronze Member
Username: Ulzana

Post Number: 29
Admin. mistakes can be corrected the reason why they put
eraser behind the pencil.

get rid of these two worthless helpers and the
experts helpers will return

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 420
nydasDiamond Member

Post Number: 21403
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2011 - 12:02 pm:
i ABSOLUTELY AGREE THAT Diego Garcia has lots of

DIFFERENT NAMES AND GAAY FRIENDS here.

I don't see the relevance as to the topic of this thread.

why must you always give your personal veiws about members sex life in this forum Nalin?

ARE YOU JEALOUS THAT HE IS GETTING SoME AND YOU ARE NOT ,BE IT FROM A MAN OR WOMAN?

LIKE WHAT BUSSINESS IS IT OF YOURS ANYWAY ?

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 421
hiya old friend PRFRMNJ
long time no see

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2896
Hey there Doreen.. I posted a in a few threads but not sure if you'd seen it already!!! How ya been???

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16537
PRFRMNJ...I did a post here in this thread the day after you (months ago in July), saying hello to ya and mentioned some other things to ya about Ramey etc.. ....but the admin decided to delete if for some unknown reason...so don't think I was ignoring ya ...its this site that deletes my posts for no justified reasons..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us