Long awaited BL/Satopia cardless N3 solution to finally be released

Bronze Member
Username: Search

Post Number: 96
OK folks it's been a long and bumpy road with this on/off cardless N3 fix that has never materialized over more than a year.

Each time there was a unexpected glich just prior to release etc. And also in fighting about whether it should even ever be released.
The Great news is all this has been resolved and the files will start coming out this week.

While it's true this has been a one coder group fix, I can report to you today that VS is also on board now, an agreement has been reached in sharing the fix along with also sharing the HUGE LEGAL RISKS (cant get into that)

So within the week satopia receivers (all models) and VS receivers All models (sorry no 2500)
Discussions are on going with other providers...It's the risk sharing that has been the break through.

Will be posting updates as I get them.....GREAT AWESOME NEWS!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Vacarosie

Post Number: 79
hope, or bla..bla...

Silver Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 152
A search of Google and a couple other search engines came up with several N3 cardless fixes. However, every one I looked at are two to three years old. Not one hit on an N3 solution for this current date.

Dreaming is free.

I will believe it when I see it.

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 350
same goes for me ...I will believe it when i see it. Better yet I will believe it when i try it and it works.

Bronze Member
Username: Golam

Post Number: 14
Login I really enjoy reading your fake stories ... keep it up

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16428
For the truth, use the search tool with "Log In" then check his posts!

Good for the eCoustics traffic but useless as info!

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 609
Great news Log In. Glad I kept my viewsat receivers and also glad I kept my dish atennas upon the roof.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
I forgot to mention.....Pansat receivers are all in the mix as well, with lone exception of the 2500...Also 2700's that had the conversion some time ago, will have to be brought back to original condition before they will operate.

Watch for HD release to be the first .

Silver Member

Post Number: 610
I'm delirious with joy, happiness and delight. I can't wait to hook up my viewsat7000 and record lots of ppv and p*rn. Man, I miss that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
Just got the word...look for ALL Satopia files to be released over the coming weekend, Pansat and Viewsat will start coming out first thing Monday. Am told that HD units will be first out on Monday..that's for the VS and Pansat model;s, but Satopia should start coming out Saturday morning, provided no last minute glitches..gliches are unfortunately also part of the process it seems, so keep fingers crossed.

Will update as I hear

Silver Member

Post Number: 611
My fingers, toes, legs arms and even my eyes are crossed. I'm so excited I could just sh*t. Great googli moogli. Sh*t, shucks and sho nuff. Play A-7, boy. Lonely teardrops

Username: Andrew110

Post Number: 1
So DN will be wide open too I take it? Would pansat 9200 hd be the best receiver to get?

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2634
wahahahahahah all righty login tell me one simple thing, being that the home site for bl has been gone for some time where or what site did u get this info from? and just to let you know n3 is nothing like the n2 which means its more complicated to reengineer or crack. the older models stb will not have the proper memory size if there is a new fix????

Username: Hotbikehgm

Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 2
I am trying to gather information on which sat box &/or service to get. I believe I became a member here 5 or so years ago but do not know for sure. No matter what post I go on the same members feel the need to post their petty threads while degrading their rivals. I can only assume this is due to money and selling their services. Except of the very first and subtenant post by the OP, not one member has contributed anything positive to this post or forum. Not one word of truth or useful information.

I do not know about anyone else but I do not find the name calling, cartoons, or disparaging post toward another member entertaining or useful. Just a waste of bandwidth and my time to scan these posts in the hopes of finding some sort of rare knowledge to glean for my own good.

I believe that is the intended purpose of the forum, to exchange ideas and knowledge. The aforementioned members fail at this task. What a waste of time.

Username: Cybrjoe

Post Number: 1
So, where is the file for pansat 2700??? It was a joke or what????

Silver Member

Post Number: 428
spam... do not believe this thread....login for shame on you for starting this BS

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21454
cybrjoe: This is the second time Login has come up with similar sensational news. so far nothing has materialized.
Keep your ears open.

Silver Member

Post Number: 443
the days of pansat and fortec and other older reciever are over.

they are all now door stops... never will N3 be hacked like N1 or N2 were ... DTV is in the same boat. unhackable

unless some hacker comes up with newer software and hardware to get FREE TV ... this is a useless site to get any free tv. you can download some internet TV software. but that isn't even free anymore, if you want something that will give your local channels or PPV ,p0rn or sports events etc...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us