Magic Card Help Files and Information

Silver Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Canada

Post Number: 106
This is part of the Help and troubleshooting guide for the Magic Cards that I wrote, It seemed a lot of questions were being repeated numerous times and a simple read would save a lot of hassles! A lot of people have found this to be very usefull! If you still encounter any problems email me and I will do my best to help you get up and running!

I dont think the links will work in here but this is everything you need, and if you havn't got a magic card yet then what are you waiting for? FTA software, Dishnet Software, Bell Software, DirtctTV Software comming soon too!

www.maestra.tv/english
www.datastreamz.net

DataStreamz - Your One Stop Information Site.

Official Sponsor of the Magic Card!
www.datastreamz.net

Magic Card Programming For
Dummies

A guide for the rest of us

These instructions are based on the current version of the Magic Card Software

DOWNLOAD IT HERE
www.datastreamz.net/. I am a member at DataStreamz, as well as many other Satellite boards and an avid fan of the Magic Access Cards. I have been testing for 15 years now, form Direct TV H cards to HU's and Dishnet and Bell, Rom2 through to Rom 102's. I have tried every testing method imaginable for all providers, and have a room full of various old testing devices and components, form battery cards to access cards, no745 boards, emulation setups, AVR's programmers and the list goes on. I don't pretend to know everything (cause I don't!) Please feel free to add any questions, comments or concerns or to private message me at DataStreamz or any other board you see me at.

Thank-You,

Pawnmaster (a.k.a. magicusertoo)

The user name pawnmaster I had at datastreamz will not allow me to log in anymore, so magicusertoo is the new name I am using. If you have any comments or suggestions or have something that should be added send me a message at datastreamz

Username: Gayla

Post Number: 2
When I enter password do I include the spaces. I have entered the PW in CAP mode/no spaces but receiver not reading the programmed card.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us