FTA PANSAT PROGRAMING ASSISTANCE.......:>

Bronze Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 28
are you having trouble programing your fta pansat sometimes all you need is a little help.......... if thats the case email me... jmill1948@aol.com

Bronze Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 29
to the newbies you will need gtools stb loader and few good programs....stb loader is fairly easy to use ....but it must be compatable to your computer the gtools must match up to... there a lttle more involved...with the gtools you can make a chanel list .....this is just one of the steps involved........have a nice day.

Anonymous

Dont forget to mention that you charge $150.00 for support. Whatta deal ! NOT

Bronze Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 30
i dont charge 150 for support.......

Anonymous

well you want $350.00 for a 2500a with support and people can buy them for $189.99 with free shipping and get free support. How do you explain the diffrence of $160.00+ ?

Its a RIP OFF what you and others are trying to do with newbies that have no idea how cheap they really are if they simply use Google search.

So go ahead and explain to us all why you charge $160.00 more.

Bronze Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 36
are you a registered guest or just a plain assholee...some people cant use the tools.some cant usr computers i have helped quite a few people with no complaints..i dont ask for payment till all is working so go off a cliff and leave me alone.....

Anonymous

Ok whatever you say, i think only a dumbass would pay more then what they are really worth.

You're aggresiveness leaves me no doubt that you are losing business cause people are been smart and buying direct and getting the free support.. LoL

I will keep posting the $189.99 price every day so all can see it.

Unregistered guest
can a pansat 330a be "enabled" like the 2300/2500? Thanks in advance

MillardtheScammer
Unregistered guest
Get a real f-u-c-k-i-n' job Millard. Try to rip people off with your bullshit assistance. YONO is the man in the DSSHelper, so all you Peeps go there if you need help. You don't deserve to get a cent off anybody, unless you write your own customize programs and bins.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 131
yono is the man i agree 100%..............peace
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us