Indian Channels on Iks Rocket

Bronze Member
Username: Prado123

Post Number: 59
Are the Indian Channels working on IKS Rocket ? At this moment Indian channels are down on NFPS and they will come back next week on June 10.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8035
no down on iks rocket as well
so basically same server different ...names

Bronze Member
Username: Nrizvi

Livermore, Ca Usa

Post Number: 99
Prado, Are you sure they will come back on June 10th??

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 694
nash: It is an NFPS announcement that pardo had mentioned without a reference to the source, click on the following link
NFPS announcement
you get directed to this URL when you click on PPV movies from
iksprivateserver.com

No one can be sure until June 11

Silver Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 337
That's not true

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21185
Diego Garcia: When you say "That's not true", please give us what is true and the source of it.
You have made this sort of statement without supporting evidence too often, and usually it turns out that the other person was right anyway!

Silver Member

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 339
that's not true either. happy birthday!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21186
As stated earlier by Subash and confirmed indirectly by idiot Diego Garcia. Thanks Diego for giving me a chance to re-confirm that the announcement still exists as stated earlier.

"it is an NFPS announcement that pardo had mentioned without a reference to the source, click on the following link
NFPS announcement

you get directed to this URL when you click on PPV movies from
iksprivateserver.com

No one can be sure until June 11"

Silver Member

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 341
June 15th You are wrong again...Where in the heck do you fu@kheads get yur info?JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsus

Silver Member

Post Number: 695
Diego Garcia: STFU you low life scumbag - go check in to the mental assylum from which you escaped

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21187
Diego Garcia: You are the most useless poster in this forum with 342 out of 342 nonsensical answers.
It is time you quit this forum.

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 742
With over 21,000 posts I would say you are the most useless poster here Nalin.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21188
( Ø -Greg- Ø )

With zero out of thousands of posts and hundreds of names, you are the most undisciplined and intrusive idiot on this forum.
But more than that you also threaten to and then attempt to destroy the forum, and have blackmailed the admin and other members here. You have been repeatedly warned and yet you persist in this effort. For that I have gathered the evidence and when required to do so, I WILL USE IT against you in a criminal case against you.
In short,
a long time ago, you crossed the line of fun to insult;

a long time ago, you crossed the line of insult to outright slander.

To the admin and forum users,
a long time ago, you crossed the line of requests to threats;
a long time ago, you crossed the line of threats to deliberate attempt at disrupting this forum;
a long time ago, you crossed the line of threats to blackmail.

Silver Member

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 345
Calm down nydazz. This IS the internet. Don't worry be HAPPY!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21189
( � -Greg- � )

a long time ago, you, Greg, crossed the line of insult to outright slander.

a long time ago, you, Greg, crossed the line of threats to blackmail.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21191
(¿½ -Greg- Ã� )

With zero out of thousands of posts and hundreds of names, you are the most undisciplined and intrusive idiot on this forum.
But more than that you also threaten to and then attempt to destroy the forum, and have blackmailed the admin and other members here. You have been repeatedly warned and yet you persist in this effort. For that I have gathered the evidence and when required to do so, I WILL USE IT against you in a criminal case against you.
In short,
a long time ago, you, Greg, crossed the line of fun to insult;

a long time ago, you, Greg, crossed the line of insult to outright slander.

Towards the admin and forum users,
a long time ago, you, Greg, crossed the line of requests to threats;
a long time ago, you, Greg, crossed the line of threats to deliberate attempt at disrupting this forum;
a long time ago, you, Greg, crossed the line of threats to blackmail.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 752

quote:

nydas
For that I have gathered the evidence and when required to do so, I WILL USE IT against you in a criminal case against you.

nydas , the self proclaimed best helper on a satellite piracy forum is going to the authorities,,because someone disrupted her activities here..Good luck with that.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 753

quote:

Nalin Nyda

Posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 - 06:36 pm:

I have work to do with new ECM a few minutes ago.

Silver Member

Post Number: 745
SCREW OFF Nalin as I am not the notorious Greg Raff. Now can you see why everyone hates your guts,IDIOT!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21194
"everyone" when referred to by Greg Raf means every nick of his.
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you, Greg Raf, hate me, and having made a fool of yourself with being suspended dozens of time, you have gone on to the next step of threatening and then of blackmailing.
Keep it up and you WILL go to jail.

Silver Member

Post Number: 701
nydas:
Greg Raf will go back to jail since evidence of parole violation is right here

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21196
Subash: Looking back, he might already be in jail. The way he writes his posts sporadically waiting for his turn at the computer, etc.

Silver Member

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 359
quote:

Subash

Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 11:16 am:

Can you get HD channels in SD mode - from Nfusion Phoenix receiver?

Silver Member

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 363
quote:

Subash

Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 11:16 am:

Can you get HD channels in SD mode - from Nfusion Phoenix receiver?

Silver Member

Post Number: 747
Still two IDIOTS here,now get lost and you know who I am talking about.

Silver Member

Post Number: 709
Jack as*sia aka Diego Garcia:

Topics such as Realtime HD to SD downscaling is way beyond your IQ and retards like you get confused so stay out

Silver Member

Post Number: 714
Diego Garcia:
I know how to disable your ga*y a*ss with a remote, then you will be banished from fun bunch.

Bronze Member
Username: Tartarus

Post Number: 15
Subass, here is how the TV remote works by you pressing the buttons you want the TV to do; When the button is pressed it hits the circuit board, the chip can sense the connection in the circuit board, each button has a different code because of the different connections in the circuit board. It then translates the button into a sequence something like Morse code, with a different sequence for each different button. The chip sends that signal to the transistor to amplify the signal and make it stronger. The amplified signal then travels to the LED. The LED transfers the signal in an infrared light to the TV. The TV then "sees" the signal and does what you originally told it to do.

Hope this will help

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21201
Subash: This is an interesting post by Diego Garcia and it gives us all the ability and the psyche of this person. He says and to quote him

"I doubt Subashi even knows how to work a remote"

Let us analyze this statement for a moment. It seems that this simpleton, Diego Garcia, was in a class where they were teaching several mentally compromised persons like him "how to work a remote". Subash - In all socially conscious societies the normal are very patient about teaching the mentally compromised persons simple skills. And after a while Diego actually learnt how to! And he noticed that several others were behind and he is proud to show off and to tell all his friends here what he has achieved.
You see, Subash - you have to view his statement from his perspective. He feels he has learnt something new and difficult and we should congratulate him. And naturally, he feels that most of us do not know how to work it. If he comes to know that most of us do not have to go to a class to learn this, or that this is not high tech, it will distress him and he will get very cross. This happens to a lot of mentally compromised persons - a little lack of appreciation from the normal society and they get angry.

So Congratulations, Mr. Diego Garcia for having graduated in the class for learning how to work a remote. Perhaps some day you will hold a class for your fun bunch colleagues, so THEY also can use a remote.

Silver Member

Post Number: 715
nydas:
brilliant analysis, whenever some minor changes come or a button on remote button is worn out, Diego Garcia needs refresher course

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21203
Thanks Subash. It helps when one has had a long time experience counseling psychologically abnormal persons. Relating to and being able to deal with somewhat mentally compromised persons is simpler too. What is most upsetting is the fact that some of the people end up in jail because of their mental illnesses and disabilities or low IQ.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16236
"each button has a different code because of the different connections in the circuit board"

LOL!

What a stupid way to explain how a remote work!

Each button (Keypad) connect to the keyboarb passing by a limited circuit to use less wire route connected to a chip which convert in encoded signal amplified through infrared emitting diode!

Tatarus is as useless than Garcia!

Silver Member

Post Number: 719
Plymouth:
You are right Don Diego de la Vega aka Tatarus is a retard jack a*ss. He does not even know that higher end remotes are RF either.

Bronze Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 89
Subash, would the higher end RF remotes
support my RF ceiling fans?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21396
Ko asked: "Subash, would the higher end RF remotes
support my RF ceiling fans?" \
Answer from me: It depends. If the ceiling fans had remote sensors for UV light and the sun coming in form the window was masked off (because of its UV rays) there is a possibility of modifying the RF remotes to acquire UV sensing features (cost only $779.95). One could do better with installing a laser sensor in the fan with modification of your remote to shoot lasers (cost only $569.95). You might need police permission to use a remote with ability to emit lasers, but with your genius you might be able to get such a permission, provided you do not shoot and stun young ladies with lasers for your ulterior motives.
The effort gets more complicated with distances involved. Your laser modification can reach a distance of over 800 feet, therefore you will be able to turn on ceiling fans remotely in the neighbouring buildings as well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us