Viewsat WF, any working

Bronze Member
Username: Jtuff

Post Number: 15
My Viewsat hasnt worked in 3 weeks, tried the latest 429 bin but still no video.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21122
Follow this thread - Click here

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Why send me to another worthless read only to read someone saying it is up and others saying its down. If you dont have anything useful to add to the conversation why get involved.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21125
I sent you URL to a thread where 3-4 people who are active with WF are posting regularly to appraise each other of the state. In fact, it has become THE Viewsat WF thread in the past 4-6 weeks.

YOU should have looked at the threads before posting and if you did not, after my suggestion to read and learn properly. The problem with you is that you did not read and don't want to read and don't want to ask in the appropriate thread. We have a lot of people jumping and stating their own threads UNNECESSARILY.

Bronze Member
Username: Kkgemc2

Post Number: 48
if your problem is not solved. get latest file (110509) then follow following steps

1: Unplug the serial cable from the back of viewsat ultra.
2: Do install the file (the latest file), after installing the file
3: Plug the serial cable to the unit again.
4: Do the software update. once done go to
5: go to channel 200

hope this helps you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Tank You KKG EmC2, unlike whatever Nydas was trying to prove with worthless rhetoric and thread etiquette, your information solved my problem and my Viewsat is up and running. Im sure a lot of what Nydas said might be valid but people want exactly what you provided a solution. Nydas if you take time out to read the thread you so wanted me to follow you would see for yourself that the solution that KKG EmC2 just provided me was not there. So I am sure those that had the same problem I was having would enjoy the pertinent information that I was given my a member who was more concerned with a solution than proper etiquette. Thanks Again KKGEMC2

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21128
tuff: If you had taken the time to read the thread you would have realized that:
1. It is a thread supported by Veiwsat abd WF knowledgeable people;
2. It has been active as and when needed;
3. Answers a re prompt there;
4. Most of the other helpers and the idiots leave it alone;
and therefore, you would ask your question there.

Instead you had the gumption to start a thread with title "Viewsat WF, any working"
Better improve your manners and see help when it is offered.
You have not even thanked the person (KKG EmC2) who helped you.
I and other more established members will direct newcomers inthe right direction.

Bronze Member
Username: Abeyambu

Post Number: 83
WHERE CAN I GET THE LATEST FILEA

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21160
www.n2news.com
www.ftabeta.com
www.simplefta.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Looks like we went down yesterday, I have checked several sites and have confirmed this. Haven't seen any fix yet.

Bronze Member
Username: Breezelow

Texas USA

Post Number: 40
Viewsat HD has been working steadily for years with the WF. For current status (near real-time "traffic light") go to satfix.net
You can't beat free and its similar to directv service.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us