Need to ask about Data Plan Service for Smart phone

Bronze Member
Username: Class08820

Post Number: 25
Guys

I need to ask you I have verizon phone serivce and finished my two year contract and I want to get smart phone but they are forcing me to get data plan Is that any other way I can get smart phone without data plan or any other device I can use to get wifi on my cell phone

Silver Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 127
Wait a couple of seconds an Nalin will Google it then pretend like she is an expert on the subjwct..Thank You

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 595

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7966
switch to different provider
alltell
at&t
u don't need to be stuck with verizon

Gold Member
Username: Lomna

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 1357
Class08820
T-mobile is very good. They don't force anything on you.. You can use your smart phone. they don't bother. No worries.Moreover you can use no contract plan. which is 10 dollars cheaper than the contract plan.But If you don't have ur own smart open phone,you can buy smart phone at normal price from tmobile.

Gold Member
Username: Lomna

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 1358
one more thing you can do.
If not interested in tmobil. u do have one more option. Choose att or any provider. Use an open smart phone not belongs to the provider. For example use tmobile's open smart phone on att's network. Att's system can not detect that smart phone.
Hope that helps.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7967
yep agree with devin ..
for example u can buy any smart phone
iphone for example , that is unlocked , u can use it on any other provider...
i like the phone with simcard... give u better chances of u to don't stick with one comany...
i hate CDMA>.. phones
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us