Information on legality

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 607
There are some idiots who think they are legal experts. This is part of a posting by a mod at another site.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
Also, a story of my own. I was receiving DN with an FTA box a couple years back, and RCMP with the company of B*v[/i] representative, came knocking on my door. They asked for permission to check out my satellite. The rcmp officer stated they were looking for B*v Theft of service, and I advised him it was Dik in USA, and he said the RCMP really doesn't care and told me not to worry because no law in Canada or ontario says you cant steal american signal. He said if you steal B*v, you would be in quite some trouble and I showed him briefly, and they left.

I hope that comforts the Canadians here in the forum. The only reason Dave got away with charging Canadians, is because they registered a business in Canada, and stated they were going to start providing service in Canada. Then they had right to charge whoever, being a Canadian provider. They nailed thousands of people, then closed up shop in Canada and headed home. From time to time they still come here and nail businesses. Just last week they hit a satellite shop down the street for providing equipment that allowed users to illegal obtain dik service. (Im not sure what it was or how).

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 646
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/qc/services/sef-fis/prop_intel-eng.htm

Theft of Telecommunication Service

Theft of telecommunication service can take many forms. One of the most common and damaging for society consists in decoding an encrypted subscription programming signal without the authorization of the lawful distributor. This is piracy and constitutes an offence under Sections 9.1� and 10.1(b) of the Radiocommunication Act.

These provisions make it illegal, without lawful excuse, to manufacture, import, distribute, lease, offer for sale, sell, install, modify, operate or possess any equipment or device, or any component thereof, under circumstances that make it possible to decode an encrypted subscription programming signal or encrypted network feed otherwise than under and in accordance with an authorization from the lawful distributor of the signal or feed.

Our investigators in the Federal Investigation Section can also use the Criminal Code to combat this form of piracy:

* Theft of telecommunication service
* Possession of devise to obtain telecommunication facility of service

Lawful Distributor

According to the regulations of the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC), only two distributors have the lawful right in Canada to transmit and authorize the decoding of an encrypted programming signal or encrypted network feed. They are Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice. It is therefore illegal to receive in Canada encrypted signals coming from distributors in the United States or any other country.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2324
No offense subash but that is very old news

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20864
According to the regulations of the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC), only two distributors have the lawful right in Canada to transmit and authorize the decoding of an encrypted programming signal or encrypted network feed.

only two distributors
They are Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice.

According to the above statement,Dish is distributing encrypted signals illegally in Canada.

Bronze Member
Username: Hammerset

Post Number: 37
According to the above statement,Dish is distributing encrypted signals illegally in Canada.

where you can sub to dish in canada ?

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2325
No thanks nalo...I have to much fun harassing you

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20866
DN does NOT have "the lawful right in Canada to transmit," but they are transmitting

Silver Member

Post Number: 609
Nydas - legal issues are beyond the mental capacity of fun bunch, bet some of them are satellite shop owners who host private servers
Zulu - you need to get a life

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
go ahead sue dish, lmao

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2326
Nalo and Subashi.....If you have an issue with someone or something kindly take it to the appropriate section of this site. Thank You for your co-operation

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20873
Zulu: If you have an issue with your understanding of English language, kindly talk to you English language teacher. No thanks for unnecessary meddling and disruption.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20880
You can only steal something which exists. Legally DN signals do not exist in Canada. I am allowed to clean up trash on my front steps and any dust entering my house.

Silver Member

Post Number: 648

quote:

One of the most common and damaging for society consists in decoding an encrypted subscription programming signal without the authorization of the lawful distributor. This is piracy and constitutes an offense under Sections 9.1A© and 10.1(b) of the Radiocommunication Act.

Lawful Distributor

According to the regulations of the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC), only two distributors have the lawful right in Canada to transmit and authorize the decoding of an encrypted programming signal or encrypted network feed. They are Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice. It is therefore illegal to receive in Canada encrypted signals coming from distributors in the United States or any other country.

Silver Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 375
I agree with Chaff

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
agreed also, transmitting is not illegal as is

there is regulation

it is technically impossible to send sat signal near the boarder of canada to united states citizen, and limiting canadian citizen to capture the same signal

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2328
That makes sense

Silver Member

Post Number: 612
Star Choice does not exist - post facts

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20882
"without the authorization of the lawful distributor."
"They are Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice."
I already stated that "Legally DN signals do not exist in Canada."

So if a Canadian citizen cleans up the air in his Canadian house of UNLAWUL signals that DN is sending and which the two lawful distributors do not distribute, then where is any law broken?

Silver Member

Post Number: 613
Nydas - very good point

Silver Member

Post Number: 652
REALLY--Canadian citizen cleans up the air in his Canadian house
Satellite dishes are outside the home for a reason (no signal inside, so clean all you want)

like the mod in subash's post , told the bev rep. i only steal dn so i don't have to buy p0rn , ppv and special events from you...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20886
I use a lightning arrester to protect my home form lightning.

A good Canadian would use a Satellite Dish to protect his home from illegal entry into his home of illegal signals from outside Canada, illegally distributed to him by parties other than Bell Expressvu and Star Choice.

Bronze Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 14
nydas you maybe right, so give me your address so I can check
you out with Dish Network legal dept.

Silver Member

Post Number: 653
2002 SCC 42

Conclusion

After considering the entire context of s. 9 -1-C, and after reading its words in their grammatical and ordinary sense in harmony with the legislative framework in which the provision is found, I find no ambiguity. Rather, I can conclude only that Parliament intended to create an absolute bar on Canadian residents decoding encrypted programming signals. The only exception to this prohibition occurs where authorization is acquired from a distributor holding the necessary legal rights in Canada to transmit the signal and provide the required authorization.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20887
"Rather, I can conclude only that Parliament intended to create an absolute bar on Canadian residents decoding encrypted programming signals. The only exception to this prohibition occurs where authorization is acquired from a distributor holding the necessary legal rights in Canada to transmit the signal and provide the required authorization."
This certainly is an interesting part of the judgment from SCC.
Why are Canadians legally allowed to receive encrypted signals from abroad directly via broadband?

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2329
this is a stupid thread

Silver Member

Post Number: 614
it is beyond your 25 IQ

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20891
KO said: "telling these good Canadians how to steal these illegals "

It is the duty of every Canadian to stop illegal actions, illegal imports, etc., and where possible how to spot such illegality.
If there are illegal drugs being imported into Canada and being distributed in Canada, RCMP tries to stop such import and tries to find the distributors.

Satellite users across Canada have told us that DN signals are being distributed across Canada. The Canadian law says that those signals are illegal. I think that DN is responsible for transmitting and distributing them across Canada, and some Canadians are probably gathering them so as to collect evidence against DN and to purify the air using whatever means available. You never know, but one day you may hear of citizen's arrest of the CEO of DN as he enters Canada.

Unlike America, Canada does not have drug cartels distributing drugs, so our experience in general of stopping illegal imports and distribution of any commodity is limited and our methodologies are crude.

Silver Member

Post Number: 654
A Canadian man was sentenced to seven years in a U.S. prison after admitting he led a sophisticated satellite TV piracy ring.

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2330
How could he be sentenced when one of the least informed participants in this thread says it is legal?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20895
Chaff said "seven years in a U.S. prison". Canadian courts cannot normally try people for committing crimes abroad and Canadian Courts do not have power to send anybody to a foreign prison.

It is not the nationality or color of a person that counts under the law. It is the country in which the man breaks that country's law. The fact that the sentenced man was a Canadian does not count - what counts is that he committed a crime in America, that is why he is in American prison.

Also he may not have committed a crime, but under the law, if he pleaded guilty, he would be sentenced. There is only the odd instance when a judge or magistrate will not accepted a guilty plea.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
something to think about:

c/p
NagraStar is a joint venture between EchoStar Corporation, a corporation incorporated pursuant to the laws of Texas and Colorado, and the Kudelski Group, a group of companies headquartered in Switzerland. NagraStar provides its technology to ExpressVu (and other customers worldwide) under a licence from the Kudelski Group.

NagraStar is incorporated pursuant to the laws of Colorado. NagraStar also licenses the NagraStar Conditional Access Technology to others, including DISH Network L.L.C. ("DISH"),
which also uses NagraStar Conditional Access Technology to scramble its satellite signals.

DISH provides satellite television programming subscription services to DISH's authorized subscribers in the United States.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20901
Something to think about:

Canada is an independent country and American Laws do not apply to Canada. Companies registered to do business in America are required to have a registered business name in Canada, before they can do business in Canada.

DISH Network L.L.C. ("DISH"), and Nagrastar are NOT registered companies in Canada. They are not allowed to transmit or distribute signals to Canada, which they ARE doing right now.

In fact, if they did register as Canadian companies, they would be required to go through a process of screening by CRTC, (in a public hearing) which will require input also from the citizens and will require a level of Canadian content which Dish DOES NOT have at present. Therefore, they are unlikely to get permission to transmit and distribute in Canada.

THAT, SIR, IS the law that applies to your "Dish" and "Nagrastar."

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16118
Nydas

I think these idiot bunch are blend between the guy listening the dn crypted channel in Canada and the canadian guy which modifie a Dn receiver to send the code over the net like in USA, this last one will be caught here in Canada!

When we know from which trouble maker it came???????

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20902
Plymouth: These "fun bunch" people have to be brought to order again.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
i wonder why you always come back with this matter of signal transmission, let's see ...

so what is your point exactly ?

those that circumvent dish signal in canada have the right to do so ?

that because you think that dish are illegally transmitting signal in canada ?

that is what you say ?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20904
Why do you keep on asking "that is what you say ?"

I read what you and others say and what the surrounding facts are and I post.

You should also be able to understand what I said. It was pretty clear.
You should also understand what I did NOT say.

Silver Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 131
What is your point nydas?? Just tell me that

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20905
Diego Garcia: It is very difficult to explain even simple things to people of your level of IQ, but I will have a go.

I said to "draacO and his dummies are all rat":
"You should also be able to understand what I said. " Since it was addressed to him, he should understand.
I also said: "It was pretty clear. " meaning that he would understand.
So you see, in neither case it was addressed to you for your level of understanding. That is the whole point, as far as you are concerned. Comprende?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20906
Now see. you are testing my comprehension. We live in different spheres and understand different languages. Would that be something like what Greg Raf did to you?

Silver Member

Post Number: 657

quote:

Nalin Nyda
Platinum Member

Post Number: 14628

Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 05:15 pm:

Getting signals in Canada from satellites directed at USA, is considered illegal by the Supreme court of Canada.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
btw, my username is : HammerSet !

this is what i have to type, when i log

i wonder who have the lowest I.Q.

when you Nydas, simply cannot answer a simple question

is it illegal or not for Canadian citizen to circumvent dish signal ?

answer is YES, it is illegal

the matter of Dish send signal over my roof so i can do whatever i want with it" have been beaten like a dead horse an will never fly high in court

this is really simple to understand, no need to have a high I.Q. to understand that

beside ,people can do whatever they want, i couldn't care less

read the court doc, and do your proper conclusion

Silver Member

Post Number: 376
It is illegal to steal signals

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20918
"Canadian citizen to circumvent dish signal "
The question is worded deliberately badly.
"Canadian citizen" - living where? The answer would vary depending upon the proper qualification of your vague term.
"to circumvent" - be more precise as to what you mean. circumvent means go round. I cannot go round a signal because it is too fast and wavy and difficult to see.
"dish signal " What is that.
A signal from Dish network?
A signal from my dish?
Where is this taking place? In Sri Lanka? in Mexico? In California? In Manitoba? In UK?
What calisthenics are being used?

So, Mister, don't post riddles and traps for me to fall into.

Silver Member

Post Number: 659

Canada is an independent country and American Laws do not apply to Canada

Wto,,wipo , trips ...any of that stuff apply to canada..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20920
You are merely confirming the Canadian and international law.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20921
"Canada is an independent country and American Laws do not apply to Canada "
"The US District Attorney......as long as the Conservative government laid charges here in Canada, but the government refused. "
Marc was formally extradited to Seattle, Washington on Thursday May 20th, 2010

You are telling us of the process of law and extradition proceedings available between friendly nations.

By the same token, it is common knowledge that Dish Network PLC of America is illegally transmitting and distributing signals IN CANADA, contravening Canadian Law and there should be extradition proceedings against the CEO of Dish Network and/or other responsible so they can be arrested and face charges in Canada.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
whatever, nydas

you know exactly what i'm talking about

wxw.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/90397-legality-dish-network-canada-mexico.html

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20926
"you know exactly what i'm talking about"

No, I don't. I made abundantly clear that laws of a country apply to all residents and others on the soil at the time or at least laws broken BY ANYBODY on the country's soil. Yet you deliberately used the phrase "for Canadian citizen". Laws are NOT intended for any particular country's citizen - they are intended for AL who break a country's law while on the country's soil, and by the same token, a citizen of a particular may break his own country's laws in another country, because that country has a different law.
If you want to talk law, you should first understand the application of laws. You should also understand that big corporations also break laws, and because they have highly paid and powerful lawyers, they often get away with it.

When "you know exactly what i'm talking about", then ask precise unambiguous questions.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
stress out dude

check my post again

and stop twisting my post ok ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
and now go find and read this doc

they are all over the web

COURT FILE NO.: 09-8091-00CL
DATE: 20091215
SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE -- ONTARIO
(COMMERCIAL LIST)
RE: DISH NETWORK LLC, ECHOSTAR TECHNOLOGIES LLC AND
NAGRASTAR LLC (Plaintiffs) v. RAVINDRANAUTH RAMKISSOON

wtf dish is doing in Ontario ???

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2331
draccO...Don't waist your time . nalo is incapable of having a constructive conversation. She is deranged and delusional and incurable.
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20927
"wtf dish is doing in Ontario ???"

Ramkisson would need very highly paid lawyers to counter sue Dish.
A smart lawyer would ask the Court to set aside on grounds that Dish Network has not standing. They would take it all the way to SSC, and then it would be very interesting.
But he probably does not have enough money to fight Dish using Administrative law - Lawyers who do that are extremely expensive.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20933
It would be interesting to see if one of these "accused" try to disqualify Dish Network as a litigant.

Bronze Member
Username: Blue_monday

Post Number: 84
Admin.
enough already, please delete this thread.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
@Zulu

what i dislike most, is disinformation

it is nothing personal
it can be anyone else, if is see someone spew false info it is worth me to loose my time, lmao

@The Shadow

this thread is informative, it should not be deleted

maybe remove the post that are not true, but who really care

Silver Member

Post Number: 624
draacO and his dummies are all rat:
You cannot read even from the links you posted and understand what the issue is, the first post is clear

"The only reason Dave got away with charging Canadians, is because they registered a business in Canada"

The Canada customs can levy duty, if you drive across the border and have repairs done on your car, however it may never has been enforced since the cost of enforcement is more than the revenue.

Obtaining dik saying that you live in United States and also stating that it will be used in United States is another matter altogether, you have imported into Canada without declaration that too an equipment.

Does the above apply for a FTA receiver bought in Canada?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Nalin.......late to bed & early to raise

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20937
Subash: Your conclusion "draacO and his dummies are all rat: " is most apt.

These people have nothing to do except to promote their own agenda, without concern for the general public.

Right now, it is time we did something about spamming by FTA BADASS. I thought he was going to stick to own thread about his SV LAN, but it seems he is trying to go into other threads again.
zulu has been nothing but a nonsensical idiot for the past 18 months or so.

Silver Member

Post Number: 663
Nalin Nyda
Post Number: 17233

Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 12:14 am:

I just finished watching a movie. It came out of a case with a label on it. Was it pirated or real? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out.
The movie wa splayed through a new DVD machine. Was it a legally made machine with a sony name on it or was it a copy? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out.
It played on a TV. Was it eh DVD playing or a signal from the air? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out
-------------------------------------------------------------

MORON

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
lmao !

promote my agenda, dang , i post fact and docs

whatever subash, your post talk about DN and Dave

i wonder why you still arguing when i provide fact about a court docs that ravin have lost

you know who is Ramkisson aka Ravin aka SS and part of dummychat , nfusion ?

i hope so !!!

i will say it again, read the doc !!! all the answer are in it !!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
test !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 34
OK here it is in a nut shell... simple answer to an easy question

Q....Is it illegal >>>>>>>>> A.....YES

as for anyones IQ>>>>>>>>> those that think the highest post counts are smarter than the rest of the members here........ NOT TRUE and have a very low IQ

CHILDISH RUBISH... if you need to open up a thread like this and ask" IS IT ILLEGAL" WHEN WAS STEALING (of any sort) EVER LEGAL ?

No need for very long winded useless posts to either prove your right ... the asnwer was one word ..... YES!!!

DUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 428
I agree with above post

Silver Member
Username: Ei_toro_the_great

Post Number: 198
She never said she was a lawyer or an idiot but
we love her style. Keep up the good work Doreen.

I will talk to the people upstairs to see if we can get your
Gold back, stay on low key........when my uncle Henry
was sober he always told me that there was more then
one way to skin a rat.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
DAVE is DEAD

i hate to be the one that has to say this...

why are you guys talking about the N1&N2........ old news past history , doesn't work anymore... get over it....

it's 2011and now the N3is here........ alive ! and doing quite well for DN and Bev.

any other questions. ? Free free to either search this sight b4 you ask silly questions to see if they have been asked b4 and answers given.......... even better use an other site if you must bore us with your babbling trivia while givin answers. Just stick to the topic at hand and save us all from reading useless junk.

Food for thought........eat meat !!!!!!!!!!it makes your brain grow. LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
OMG i miss this reply

posted by Subash......"""""" "Star Choice does not exist - post facts"""""""""""

FACT........
http://www.highspeedsat.com/star-choice.htm

Again b4 posting USE GOOGLE b4 you post noncence
DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a good helper must be able to back up his or her FACTs b4 he or she opens up his or her yap.

I am not bashing I AM JUST SAYING.

Silver Member

Post Number: 648
Doreen has literacy problems, it is now May 2011, thread was first posted on April 5.

Star Choice has ceased to exist as of April 2009 what part of it you cannot understand, what you cannot get is not nonsense but fact

"April 15, 2009: Star Choice officially becomes Shaw Direct."

Shaw Direct

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21121
Subash: Their IQ is not low - It is totally absent - shunya

ZERO - 0

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
My name is Friday ......facts only

Starchoice is Canada's second direct broadcast satellite television distributor (the other is Bell ExpressVu), and is majority-owned by cable TV operator Shaw Communications Inc. As of 2006, Star Choice had over 855,000 subscribers. Star Choice broadcasts on Ku band from two communications satellites, Anik F1 at 107.3A°W and Anik F2 at 111.1A°W; these satellites are owned by Telesat Canada and otherwise are used primarily to distribute programming to various Canadian cable TV companies. Anik F1 carries most mainstream English-language programming; Anik F2 programming includes French-language and HDTV broadcasts.

Silver Member

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 262
Stop PMing me Nydas. I do not answer PM you perv@rt

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Choice

Shaw Direct
Type Subsidiary of Star Choice Television Network Incorporated and Star Choice Satellite TV Inc.
Industry Satellite television
Founded 1996
Headquarters Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Area served Canada
Key people J.R. Shaw (Chairman) Peter J. Bissonnette (President) Jim Cummins (VP Operations)
Products Satellite TV
Owner(s) Shaw Communications
Website http://www.shawdirect.ca

Once again research b4 acting like you have an IQ of a jackass

Silver Member

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 263
just because SUBASHI has learned how to operate a remote he thinks he is a TECHIE lmao

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21126
Diego Garcia said:
"Stop PMing me Nydas. I do not answer PM you perv@r"

I have never PMed you, nor have any intention of PMing you.
YOU are THE perverrt of this forum -

So you perverrt skunk, SHUT UP!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
WOW......... staying outta that lovers quarrel

Silver Member

Post Number: 649
Diego - it is way beyond your IQ. Nydas is absolutely right it is zero

Doreen cant read in your own link
"April 15, 2009: Star Choice officially becomes Shaw Direct"

Lovers quarrel - there is lot in the archives between Doreen and LK
Learn to read and understand you retard.

Username: Baffin

Post Number: 9
lot of Prime Time channels
we need a good and honest man to crack Digicipher 2

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
are you stalking me on the archives?

you're useless and so is that last post subash.....grow up!

Shaw Broadcast Services Explained
Shaw Broadcast Services
Services de Radiodiffusion Shaw
Logo:

Type: Subsidiary of Shaw Communications
Location City: Mississauga, Ontario
Location Country: Canada
Area Served: Canada
Industry: TV Service Provider
Homepage: http://www.shawbroadcast.ca/
Shaw Satellite Services (French: Services de Radiodiffusion Shaw) is a Canadian company responsible for providing and managing the distribution of television channels to cable companies via satellite. Shaw also operates StarChoice, a Canadian direct broadcast satellite service.

so STAR CHOICE isnt done .... its just aperates under Shaw direact

get a life subash

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
1.Why is Star Choice changing its name?
Star Choice has been a Shaw company since 1997 and the Shaw brand has always been synonymous with diverse product offerings and exceptional customer service. By rebranding Star Choice as Shaw Direct, we are aligning ourselves with the Shaw Brand Family while helping to promote Shaw's national presence.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21129
Subash said: "Doreen cant read in your own link
"April 15, 2009: Star Choice officially becomes Shaw Direct"

Shawdirect site says:
We're excited to let you know that Star Choice is now officially becoming Shaw Direct, offering you the same great entertainment choices under the Shaw name.
Shaw is a leader in delivering television to Canadians for over 40 years. Star Choice has been part of the Shaw family of companies since 1997. Now, we're coming in under the Shaw umbrella to harness the power of a single brand and tap the power of Shaw's 10,000 employees.

I do not see any conflict between what Subash says and what Shawdirect is telling us. So as far as anybody can see Star Choice was bought out by Shaw and later was SWALLOWED" into Shaw Direct."
So Start Choice "does not exist"

Silver Member

Post Number: 711
Shaw Direct Canadian Satellite TV Systems for the US and Mexico

www.bajasatellite.com/starchoice-satellite-tv-systems.asp

Username: Tartarus

Post Number: 2
nydas is saying.........Start Choice "does not exist"}

as Chaff has pointed out not true, Star Choice is now
T/A as Shaw Direct

Shaw Direct/Star Choice Canadian Satellite TV Systems for the US and Mexico

For years, satellite TV has been a primary source of news and entertainment for many North Americans living in Mexico. We offer Shaw Direct/Star Choice Satellite TV System sales, installation and service, featuring Shaw Direct Canadian Satellite TV receivers and programming. We also offer conversions from US DirecTV dish systems to Shaw Direct/Star Choice satellite TV, as most DirecTV channels are now no longer available in many parts of Mexico.

btw thanks Mr.Chaff for the info.
Mr. nydas please Sir you need to apologize to the seniors
and to our new members for posting the wrong info.
THANKS

Silver Member

Post Number: 651
Any idiot who thinks Star Choice is still there go buy their stocks while those with good IQ buy Shaw communications stock
Shaw Direct

Silver Member

Post Number: 712

This CRTC decision is a major step in finalizing the process involved in the Reorganization and Share Exchange Agreement signed by Cancom and Star Choice on November 11, 1998. Under this Agreement, Star Choice will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cancom, and the former shareholders of Star Choice will become shareholders of Cancom

Username: Bigdeano

Post Number: 1
can anyone help and cannot get my code to work please help me? Renualt Laguna 54 reg
model no: be7412
serial no: 45016385
8200249262tf479

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21137
1. Star Choice becomes extinct and is taken over by
"November 11, 1998. Under this Agreement, Star Choice will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cancom, and the former shareholders of Star Choice will become shareholders of Cancom"

2. Cancom is renamed Shaw Satellite Services,
"On October 5, 2006, Shaw announced that CANCOM would be renamed Shaw Satellite Services, with CANCOM Broadcast becoming Shaw Broadcast Services, and CANCOM Tracking becoming Shaw Tracking, in 2007."

Conclusion: Star choice does NOT exist.
Shaw exists.

Silver Member

Post Number: 981

quote:

Subash
Silver Member

Post Number: 241

Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 05:50 pm:

IF you were buying 2 receivers today, which two you would put your money on?

Silver Member
Username: Master_lee

Post Number: 237
Dead threads return
Nice to see that Fun Bunch has friends
behind close doors

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1768
Fun Bunch has admin friends since it has come out of the archives. Even a Diamond member cannot open a thread from the archives, coorect me if I am wrong nydas or Paul

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16879
Anybody can go to the archives, find a thread , and copy a post...

and this thread may NOT have been in the archives...there are current threads (May 2011) here now, dated same as the last post here in this thread until Chaff responded.......this thread may have been the oldest current one, and stagnating here since last May....just shows that this place is dying and no posts, cuz of ppl like Suckazz and NN....

so that blows yer admin and Fun Bunch allegations , out of the water....pay attention to details ...and we all know who the admins/mods are here (NN, suckazz, etc)....and its surely not the Fun Bunch..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1771
Idiot LK copy and post a thread, it looks entirely different go take your medication old man/woman

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16882
azzhole...its NOT from the archives ya fkn idiot...damn yer stupid..

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
Anyone that blows himself up to kill others can,t have much of a brain

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
Subash

Gold Member

Post Number: 1768

Krishn posted on Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 15:02 GMT

Fun Bunch has admin friends since it has come out of the archives. Even a Diamond member cannot open a thread from the archives,
coorect me if I am wrong nydas or

Who in their right mind is going to take the time to correct
your over 1000 posts where you are wrong

btw...........I will correct this one

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
Hey, LK your post above......are you trying to communicate
with Subash?.......good luck to you.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16884
shadow, good to see ya......I give up...I should know better after all these years...that these 2 and their many other nicks, are either 12 yr old azzhole welfare punks...or from the DN and Ecoustics staff and are admins/mods here just stirring the pot and trying to keep the posts coming in to pay the bills, while monitoring satellite news for DN..

As we all can see the place is lucky to have 10 posts a day, and that surely don't pay the bills...so I'd sure love to see this site fold and close soon..it ain't funny no more and these 2 have just become totally annoying and very very old characters here...they neeed to move on, but if they are the staff here (which I am 99.9% sure they are), they ain't going anyplace....and whoever they are, they are very sick and childish MoFo's..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22715
LK had a great time with a soliloquy between himself as "The Shadow" and as "LK".
You can't orchestrate a simple masquerade these days. Give old man/woman.

Why suddenly bring in talk of "blows himself up to kill others"? Were you drunk or just stopped taking your pills?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22717
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1046
The shako aka LK, talk with him self.....Hahaha.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us