Warning!!! To all NFPS Users

Bronze Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 74
Warning to all - NFPS ignores Refund Requests
First off, I want to say that I've tried to reconcile this matter through different administrators on 2 different sat sites that support and promote NFPS.

Service began on Oct 3rd 2010. After the problems that NFPS was having and the fact that no HD channels were available for an extended period of time, a refund request was submitted to NFPS on Nov 15. 3 different emails were sent to "refunds at iksprivateserver dot com" requesting a refund. Not 1 single reply was given.

On Nov 23, an admin was messaged on a reputable sat site and they attempted to look into this for me. They had no luck as well and no communications have gone back and forth since.

On Nov 29, an admin on another reputable sat site assisted in submitting a full refund request (with some information that was not included in the original emails). After a few days of waiting with no reply, the admin was given all the information to look into with NFPS. There has been no reply since.

At this point, no refund has been processed and absolutely no communications have been received from NFPS.

While it's understandable that there will be some downtime (even though they gaurantee 100% uptime), the reason NFPS was chosen was due to the HD channels being available. With them being down and NFPS not providing reliable service (as documented here and on another site), a customer should be entitled to a refund.

While it doesn't seem like a refund will actually be completed, other users should be aware of the problem that they may face should they decide to try and get a refund as well.
scuba30steve is offline Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scuba30steve For This Useful Post:
minvai (December 14th, 2010), revilo (December 14th, 2010)
Old December 14th, 2010

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 631
imagine buying two year subscription from akai japan..

fools

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20768

Just take it or leave it

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20771
When you buy NFPS service you know
1...you are going to get "the best THEY can provide";
2...you are aware that the service has an uptime of 60%-70%
So, Diego Garcia, stop dreaming and harassing.
You know exactly what you are going to get and
Just take it or leave it

You seem to swing between buffoonery and bulldozing, and the only thing appropriate thing for the members here is for YOU to be bulldozed out of this forum. To that end I have lodged request for your removal and you are better off trying to defend yourself there.

Bronze Member
Username: Alladdin1

Post Number: 27
uptime of 60-70?
where do you make up this stuff?
go post that in the nfps forums at satfix and you will be laughed off the board
closer to 95

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20783
I maintain that NFPS uptime is 60%-70%
You can say whatever you like but go and check it yourself.

Silver Member
Username: Boboshan

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 113
So you are posting here to complain that you're not satisfied with your illegal subscription? You remind me of those drug dealers that call the cops when someone steals their stash!

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2620
diego esta mujer esta loca haha todo que recomienda ella es una estafa

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20785
diego es una locura. se recomienda una estafa

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2622
hahah keep trying sometime online translation no workie hahah

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7883
Rtap no takers in ur baseball thread ??
what happend to ur hommies ?

Bronze Member
Username: Grearz

Post Number: 28
WTF? your complianing about no HD? DO you think people ask for refunds from their drug dealers? This is illegal sh*t man. You take a gamble when you pay for this. There's not gaurantee it'll be up for a whole year. the way I see it is as long as I get 2 motnhs out of it , i got my money's worth. I have had no issues at all with nfps, but you also must have some knowledge about computer networking. It's poeple like you that are going to ruin it all for the rest of us.
p*ss off

Bronze Member
Username: Ictv

Post Number: 15
No wonder Nydas and Sada the NPFS or is that NFPS purveyers at ecoustics keep putting up the galaxcy list. Only up 40% of the time is about right if you are lucky.
They deal like drug dealers with their back alley deals
If you get akai japan you can see on cnn how drug dealers fair in mexico.
I have seen on more than one forum how the lan people are supported and treated with a lot better than stonewalling.
Not to mention HD more channels and stays up with no freezing.
As a guess NFPS is just making a money grab. 6 months from now they will not exist. They have taken many forums down.
Go with Akai Japan and you will be taken care of and happy

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 606
Seems to me the poster was giving a warning so anybody who goes NFPS would go in with their eyes open or not at all. I appreciate his post because I might have been thinking about going NFPS. Thanks Diego.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20815
ictv Bronze Member"

YOU ARE DELIBERATE LIER.

I SAID NFPS IS UP 60-65% OF THE TIME.

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 396
nfps has been up up up up all the time downtime it's called maintenance and use of more server . you 40 dolars is worth for the wekend when you watch all open channels and ppv . they are honesdt they are the best in the market very cheap . and they are doing better than anyone out there . this is my opignion ,
any website needs a maintenance and nfps has been fabulous.

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 692
Get a Nanosat Premium and you will see a public server that out does NFPS any day of the week.I have both the public & private and NFPS is taking in more than they can chew.

Silver Member
Username: Lacaliboy

Post Number: 127
NFPS was busted

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20819
You mean FTAsteve was busted

Username: Fourno

Post Number: 3
C/P
NFPS and IKSPS read Before you buy! - WARNING.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im totally shocked how people can go to NF Pay server and IKS Pay server
also known as NFPS and Iksprivateserver

and simply pay and get a email and join a NOT private server to illigally decode pay TV channels and they do not even read the UELA

I mean its right there.

If you order a subscription on this website you agree that you are not a United States Resident and do not have any business there, this also apply to countries with paid satellite systems (Dish Network, DirectTV and so on) , please get legally subbed to one of your great satellite systems instead, We also let you know that if you are a current resident of United States you use this service at your own risk as you may get sued, being that said all information about you is completely in a safe place, WE WILL NOT GIVE ANY USERS INFORMATION NO MATTER WHERE THEY LIVE AS WE DO NOT DO BUSINESS UNDER UNITED STATES LAW

Now I know 99.9% of the users are in the United States.

Also I know b.c it was on satscams they took the sites in question down 1 time before however they missed a step and they were back up in less then a week.

However now they are in the server and are making sure they do it by the book... Just like they did DARK ANGLE and look.

many of his end users are getting letters from dish asking for $3500.00

So please people.. READ

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20820
You said "So please people.. READ"

I read your post - a post of a newbie.

Now go elsewhere with your preachings

Bronze Member
Username: Hammerset

Post Number: 39
who is more newb, the one that post a c/p or the one that is not able to read ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us