Username: Lubfr01

Post Number: 197
Dhoni looks scared in this picture.....
Chill out it's just a game of cricket.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7869
arz kia hai
Pakistan ..Sao dushmani achi nahi india.
Sheela teri jawan hai, munni teri badnaam hai.
Aur captain humara PATHAN hai ;)

Bronze Member
Username: Nj2005

Post Number: 22
sada bhai, we all know the result on 30th, defeat wont hurt if you prepare early.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7870
NJ
clock are gonna turn around this time of year ...
just watch

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 569
Sada - only problem is Pakistan will have to play with only 11 players. Shakoor Rana will not be officiating as umpire, if only he or someone like him then it would have been guaranteed .

Gold Member

Post Number: 7871
Well Subash indian cricket team didn't want referalls in first place..
too bad they have to stick with ICC decision...
make ur pitches flat as flat as you can...

Silver Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 287

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
why is Subash's sound like a broken record did he forget about what Imran said inhis interview which Sada provided a playback clip of.....
Does SAROOP KISHIN ring any bell or should I extend that list of loosers????
Why go that far I pasted a link from crickinfo of a recent incident in this WC where an HINDIAN UMPIRE was relieved of his duties when he was caught doing the what HINDIAN officials are doing for a long time and sweeping the matters under tha carpet. Does the matter of Raina's dealing matter with bookies surfaced ? No because ICC is highjacked by money pumping BCCI into ICCs belly... need to go on.... I think this should open the eyes of whoever points towards other and just ge alone with this fame of cricket once and for all!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 288
Translation of ABOVE VIDEO SEHWAG ON SHOAIB AKHTAR
Virender Sehwag had once come up with this highly entertaining tale about his sledging with Shoaib Akhtar during an India-Pokistani match: "Shoaib was repeatedly bowling bouncers and I kept ducking. He'd walk up to me and taunt `show me your hook shot'.

After a lot of this sort of talk, I told him pointing out at Sachin, `that's your father at the non-striker's end. Ask him to show you the shot.' Next over Shoaib bounced at Sachin and he hooked him for a six. I walked by Shoaib and remarked, "BETA BETA HOTA HAI,BAAP BAAP HOTA HAI"

Silver Member

Post Number: 289
This incidence also proves that it is POKIS who start TROUBLE or have habbit to POKE

Gold Member

Post Number: 7872
SACHIN TENDULKAR IS SHOAIB AKHTAR BIGGEST "BUNNY" EVER
G2 u mean this lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 290
sada
Sachai chup nahe sakti banawat ke asloon se
ke Khushboo aa nahi sakti kabhi kagaz ke phoolon se

Silver Member

Post Number: 570
Well Sada, keep your hopes. However the reality is after a few days you there will be Afridi video, it will be even better than Aamir Sohail, you cannot agree openly with me, just check with Abdul Quadir LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
Roaster's voice in the back ground was icing on the cake.
Good reply SADA and that the reality in black and white which no one can deny. Talking ... anybody can do, reality is If Sachin is Mahan then can he walk the walk?????
I will say Sachin is Mahan if he scores a double ton, 200 runs against PAk in this upcoming match. It should not be a problem for a person who holds all the world records in this game. Let's see how mahan he is ........

Gold Member

Post Number: 7873
thx frank
subash may be u forgot The great Saeed Anwar...
here is video to remind you ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7874

Silver Member

Post Number: 571
Frank - you dont know how to post a link, you confuse Sri Lankan umpire with Indian umpire and it is not walk the walk, it is walking the talk who is talking:

Here it is from HT:
<begin>
Verbal vitriol preceding big cricketing confrontations is not unheard of.

The Australians are past masters of psychological warfare. But this time, they refrained from it before the quarter-final against India, and Pakistan have taken their place.

This Pakistan team looks quite a fighting unit, having overcome the spot-fixing scam that led to bans on three of their stars.

It also seems determined to prove a point after losing the status of World Cup co-host, following the terrorist attack on the Sri Lankan team bus in Lahore in March 2009.

On Sachin's milestone, Afridi told Geo TV: "He will have to wait till after the World Cup. We will make sure no batsman plays a long innings." He added: "India will feel a little bit more pressure than us. With the crowd cheering every ball, they can get overwhelmed."

Pakistan manager Intikhab Alam is, however, wary of the hype and advised the media: "Let it remain cricket, don't make us feel as if we are standing on a warfront."
<end>
Too bad the manager is not dumb like Afridi, Australians have learned their lesson they did not want to be humiliated. Afridi not only thinks Tendulkar will not get his 100th ton but also implies he is going to win by saying he has to wait till after the world cup implying he will win, why is the highest wicket taker in this world cup Afridi afraid to say he will win and eliminate India.

Sada:
You posted wrong information on another thread about Pakistani's being not allowed to come to India and watch the match. However 5000 Pakistani fans will be there according to a Pakistani website as well. Has there been at any time 5000 Indian fans have watched a match in Pakistan?
"NEW DELHI: India has issued 5,000 visas to Pakistanis to facilitate their visit to India for the World Cup matches, including the final in Mumbai, "
http://tribune.com.pk/story/135919/world-cup-india-issues-5000-visas-for-pakista ni-spectators/

Silver Member

Post Number: 291
Pak gilani is also comong to see the match and witness the loss

Kisi nae arz kiya tha humne farz samjha hai
"Sachai chup nahi sakti banawat ke asoolon se ke khushboo aa nahi sakti kabhi hare kagaz ke pholon se"
agar pak mein hai ek pashtan to Inde mein hai kai khan aur Pathan "Zaheer Khan,Yusuf pathan" and Bhajji -Keda jam paya soorma -BURRAAH

Silver Member

Post Number: 292

ARZ KIYA HAI
"Aankhen khooli rahi teri marne ke baad bhi
aadat jo pad gai thi inde ke jhooton ke HAAR ki"

Silver Member
Username: Dj_prince

Post Number: 192
Well guys we will find this out on wednesday. So stop talking trash. Its just a game

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
U R right when one starts and should know when to stop the TRASH like when someone posted "BE-TUKI SHAYARI" about "munni "and things streched long enough to reach this point

Or laton ke bhoot baton se nahin mante

Silver Member

Post Number: 294
Sachin should complete his 100's in WC final for better records - Just a thought

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
Subash - I know how to insert a link, here is an example (read this article)

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/story/506841.html

I still chanllenge Sachin, who holds all the records, to score 200 in this semi final against Pak, infront of his home crowd. Subash turned the discussion some other way.... talk about MAHAN SACHIN... lets see if SACHIN Walk the walk.. I want to see him hitting 200 on this day then I will, say yes he is the superman of cricket world.... anything less than 200 will not be counted...... no matter what else happens in the game I am after Sachin... can he proove that his records were not for him and those were for Hindia...because whenever he hts a centiry that game is not won by Hindia.... and that's a known fact.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 7875
The way i See it .. after Mumbai attacks ..Indian government , BCCI tried everything not to allow Pakistan to come to India..
well PAK made it way through it ....and i am afraid BCCI , Sheo Sena , and Indian government ...can't stop Pak to play in INDIA>>>>and its a slap towards Indian goverment...
well speaking of sheo sena. ...they can't even bear to hear from a parrot predicting Pak is gonna win the world cup ..and killed the poor bird...
i hope pak team don't get threats ..
well i heard Pak team is getting presidential level security so lets see

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
I thought there was a news manmohan invited gilani and jardari and one of them will attend and naturallyPRESIDENTIAL SECURITY to ALL

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20762
gaali dete aaya voh meri galime
sharyar ban gaya aaj meri gaalise
anokha hai yeh khel, anokha yeh forum
kaatil ko insaan bana deta forun

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20763
The above was addressed to the new shayar G2

Silver Member

Post Number: 296
I am the new new shayar
And you are so FATA TYRE

Jo samjhe woh insaan
Yeh cricket ka thread hai
ise cricket ka hi rahne de
Mat maro muh isme aye PAGAL insaan

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20764
panch sadi pahle hindu thhe hum sab
karib pachas saal pahele hindustani thhe sab
jab ma bolti thhi 'jao maaro angrez ko'
saath milke jaate thhe hum jang karneko

aaj bhi ma bolti hai 'jao khelo'
kyun dare hum, cricket khel se
kyun dare hum, ek dusre se
khelte raho, gaate raho, milte raho '" yehi meri arz hai

Silver Member

Post Number: 297
Another SHAYAARI for nydas

ARZ KIYA HAI-
Kya pagal ho gaya hai Nalin
aisi baten karta hai
Kya India ke cricket se
man hi man mein darta hai

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20765
khelte raho, gaate raho, milte raho '" yehi meri arz hai

Bronze Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 72
Don't fall for
Subash
Nydas
Selling NFPS Private server
They screwed many paid customers
with a "computer error"
Akai japan runs better with no freezing and downtime
Last UFC was in HD
Switched and will not look back especially to NFPS

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20767
world cup cricket 2011 theme song for India and cricket lovers by subodh rathi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UUM0v_27fU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Cricket World cup 2011 official Theme India song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPpQbNAHEgE&feature=related

Silver Member
Username: Dj_prince

Post Number: 193
Kya mushaira ho raha hai.

Silver Member
Username: Dizasta

USA

Post Number: 177

Silver Member

Post Number: 298
Pakistan's Interior Minister REHMAN MALIK WARNS PAK PLAYERS - LOL

Even the minister do not trust pak team ARE YOU LISTENING PAKISTAN ?

Read this :
Pakistan's Interior Minister Rehman Malik has warned the country's cricket team against match fixing, and said they were under surveillance for Wednesday's highly charged World Cup semi-final against India. Pakistan cricket has been rocked by allegations, with three top players handed lengthy bans by an International Cricket Council anti-corruption tribunal. ''This time I am watching it very closely. If any such thing happens, we will take action,'' Malik said.

In other words he means THERE WILL BE NO PCB TO SAVE

Do not blame that inde told pak minister to say that

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
SPINNING the news which is lying, is hindian media's asset, that's how they are breathing...

Here is the real news..

http://www.geo.tv/index.html

Malik asks players to stay away from strangers
Updated at: 2053 PST, Monday, March 28, 2011
ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Rehman Malik Monday advised the national players to stay away from strangers in view of a threat of a conspiracy against the team.

He said that the whole nation stood behind the Pakistani cricket team.

Talking to media outside the Parliament House, Rehman Malik said that Pakistani players always played for Pakistan, adding that he only wanted to save them from becoming a victim of any possible conspiracy.

He said that Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani will visit Mohali to back up Pakistani team.

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
He said that Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani will visit Mohali to back up Pakistani team. BIG JOKE of the day

gilani is going to support pak team it is like BIN BULAYE MEHMAN
I thought he was asked to visit by Indian prime minister or shall I post pak news paper link about this as well - LOL

pokis live in illusion here is the link from their own press LOL

read the post below

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
pokis live in illusion here is the link from their own press LOL

http://app.com.pk/en_/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=135006&Itemid=2

Do not say this in INDIAN newspaper's link IT IS ASSOCIATED PRESS OF PAKISTAN but like I said ILLUSION blinds even intellect and one cannot be called intellect if he still posts this

It reads C/P

Government has taken all measures to prevent match-fixing, said Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Monday.Talking to media at the provincial office of Crisis Management Cell, he said that it was the endeavour of the government not to repeat the case that happened in London involving several Pakistani players."All the phone calls of the players are being kept under observation in this regard," he added.He also welcomed the measures taken by the Indian Government for security during the semi-final to be played by the two countries on Wednesday.

rehman welcomed Indian gov's measures ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
ghee sahib, you mentioned

.. and said they were under surveillance for Wednesday's highly charged World Cup semi-final against India..

I did not see that in the link your provided, so this is called spining which you are inheriting from your media.... but that is business in usual for you and hard for you to understand.... Anyway I will Inshallah come back to this site on Wed....

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
the link was from border paar so I did not post it as you will not accept so I posted another link which was from poki press and you did not read link or and do not want to state anything on it being TRUTH

frank nawa nawa islam kabool kita e jo inshaallah sikh liya e -aameen

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
Nawa tey nahee janam janam da mujeb ay sada...
Au apnay sardar jee nu samja dao warna hassanabdal da visit assee band karwa desee aan.... balley balley

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
mein ta pehlan hi taad liya si thodae lachaan dekh ke ki ah kis de bhesh vich kaun hai aaj qabool karwa liya
phir tae tusi yusuf zohanna de BHRA hoy na

Kaam chak ke raakh - Burraggh

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
paanwey honree kita yah padaishee... loogh udher he jaionday nay jhidher uonan noon sachaee nazar auondee aey.. baaz lookan no jaldee nazar auondee aey baaz lookan dee nazar daer baad khool dee aey...

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
khalsa jindabad!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
Insaaniyat zindabad !!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 206

Bronze Member
Username: Nrizvi

Livermore, Ca Usa

Post Number: 91
Pakistan will have an advantage because they are playing on the pitch which they have played before and won. Indian will be under a lot of pressure.Pakistan will Win.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20784
Frank Lubra:
http://www.muskurahat.pk/cricket/rehman-malik-warns-pak-players-not-to-indulge-i n-match-fixing.html
Pakistan's interior minister, Abdul Rahman Malik says, "'I sent a reminder that there should be absolutely no match fixing. I am retaining a close look. If any kind of such issue develops, we're going to take steps,' Interior Minister mentioned a couple of days ahead of the match in Mohali that will display one of the world's best strong gaming rivalries.

Interior Minister says that though he was 'sure the squad has pretty nice and clean people', intelligence is being collected on the Pakistani players, particularly 'who are gathering them and the standing of their telephones'."

This is from a Pakistani site. However, it is a caution in face of past problems and one should not read too much into it, except a honest attempt at keeping the match clean.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7879
G2 what Rehman malik said i appuald his efforts i think ur minister should do the same ..
i don't want to hear from you after Pak beat india ..and u say the match was fixed lol
agree with Nydas...after overall we want to watch the match with no match fixing...
in India alone there are billions of money being gambled on this match alone... so i think Rehman did a very good job of already informed the players
and i think Indian manament should tell the same to indian cricket team...

Silver Member

Post Number: 572
There are all kinds of garbage floating around that the match is fixed and that India will loose by a big margin etc.

However one sensible writer correctly noted, that by winning the world cup the amount of money that each Indian player will collect by endorsements is many times more than what any bookie will give to the players.

Yuvraj made crores for his role in helping India win the T20 world cup. One cant just imagine the multiple crores even a player like Raina will get let alone Tendulkar.

If any one believes that Indian players will be part of a fix is certainly a big idiot - does not matter if he/she is an Indian or a Pakistani

Gold Member

Post Number: 7881
wednesday ...Cricinfo's ... headline..

'Pakistan break a billion hearts to reach the final'

InshaAllah

Silver Member

Post Number: 573
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/They-gave-up-their-tickets-for-Pak-fans /articleshow/7812116.cms
They gave up their tickets for Pak fans
CHANDIGARH: They have all done a good turn for Pakistani cricket fans. But for different reasons. They are Indians who have given up their prized match tickets so that enthusiasts from the neighbouring country can be at Mohali for Wednesday's big match.

A case in point is theatre personality Sudesh Sharma. Hindi litterateur Mohan Rakesh's short story 'Malbe ka Dher' about a Pakistani hockey spectator's search for his roots during a match at Amritsar prompted Sharma to donate his son's and his own tickets for Wednesday's match to Pakistani peaceniks.

An 18-year-old Doon School-educated mahant of Haridwar-based Nirmal Akhara, Ranjai Sodhi, felt a touch of spirituality while persuading his five college-going friends to hand over their tickets to Pakistanis. He told TOI from Haridwar, ''Offering your seat or possessions to somebody whom people have branded your enemy, is a journey to destroy stereotypes to explore peace, friendship and love.''

A manager of Union Bank of India, Dileep Khanna, found an opportunity in giving up his tickets to salvage India's corrupt image getting projected through black marketing of the semifinal tickets apart from number of scams. Khanna said by offering tickets to Pakistanis, ''I've sent a message that India is not just a home to black marketers and scamsters but also those who can adjust for somebody who wants to see the match and promote peace.''

Sharma from the Chandigarh-based Theatre for Theatre (TFT) said India gains from the visits of Pakistanis as they will aspire to achieve what India has already done -- tolerance for others' views, democracy, progress in key areas. A travel agent Vivek Bhasin and a retired gogovernment official YP Bhasin said they could donate the tickets for promoting friendship and peace.

Silver Member

Post Number: 574
Hope they ensure Afridi does not bite the ball in Mohali

Gold Member

Post Number: 7882
Subash also keep an eye on ur sachin...
offcourse Sachin don't want to get in to Contrevorsey
Controversies are only for Pak players...ina?

}

Gold Member

Post Number: 7884
i admire Mubashar Luqman.. will request my indian freinds to watch his show...he says "khari batt"..no matter what...

Silver Member

Post Number: 575
Sada:
Did not see any video of Sachin biting the ball. I bet he has been tested for banned substance.
Wrong is wrong, I will condemn it not condone it, does not matter if it is Indian.

Silver Member

Post Number: 306
OK GUYS WATCH THIS AND THINK REALLY A SAD MOVEMENT BELIEVE IT OR NOT

DOST BAN BAN KE MILE MUJHKO MITANE WALE

Gold Member

Post Number: 7885
subash he wa using a finger to temper the ball.. what is wrong is wrong i agree..what ever or who ever is doing it
well as a true cricket fan , no one wants to see any more match controvies..and after all that ...i can assure you there will be no more match fixing....

Silver Member

Post Number: 307
sada see Video of rehman sahab's bayan it will help you to understand pakistani Teams situation in this hour
AGAIN - WHY IS IT HAPPENING IS IT MATCH FIXING TACTICS ON HIGHER LEVEL ? just for fun

Gold Member

Post Number: 7886
well only few bilions will be watching in India only ...lol so see how many better's will be betting.....and what happend in England...
no one wants to see another Pak controversey
as a true sports man. wont u wanna match without any match fixing allegation....??
i am telling u Indian Management shoud send a same warning to indian players...also
so think about it ..what he said as what happend in past was required to say ...
but this could also have been said by calling team members not on media..
but on other side it's been said on media...so warning is good ...
what kills a thing is allegations...
lets the best team wins...and i want each player to Perform their best and u will see them at their best....
watch the video above you ,, the one i posted and u will know why it was required

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20794
Sada: Instructions please as to which internet url for THE cricket match of this century.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7888
i sent you ..check ur pm
let me know if u haven't recieved my pm yet

Silver Member

Post Number: 308
With rehman's statement it appears he do not trust his team and have taken measures that it should not happen AGAIN and tarnish pakistani image of country and pakistan Cricket - Hope pak team do not watch this statement and players are in good spirits to give 100% performance and have great game for all fans to enjoy

Indian management have no such warning issued as team never had such controversy

Silver Member

Post Number: 576
sada
Gold Member

Post Number: 7881
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 08:39 pm:
wednesday ...Cricinfo's ... headline..

'Pakistan break a billion hearts to reach the final'

InshaAllah
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Sada:
Sorry Pakistan has support of only Allah, where as India has support of 3 gods, in 1983 world cup India had support of 4 gods

India 2011 World Cup
Allah - Zaheer Khan, Yusuf Pathan
Guru Nanak - Harbhajan Singh
Krishna - rest of the team

India 1983 World Cup
Allah - Syed Kirmani
Guru Nanak - Balwinder Sandhu
Christ - Roger Binny
Krishna - rest of the team

Gold Member

Post Number: 7889
chum chum chum
aathne ki chaliya, aathne ka paan
chal mere bhai hindustan
hindustan ki pehli gali
hai jiska naam mohali
mohali mei hum khelein ge
maze maze ki ball karaye ge
khub chakke choke bhi khaye ge
magar jaan pori hum lagaye ge
pis jaye ge, mit jaye ge
hum Cup lahore le ker hi aye ge

Gold Member

Post Number: 7890
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
hey guys good news.... Ricky Ponting resigned from captaincy...

Silver Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 451
Sada, sent you a PM for live cric link..I think instead of fighting, we should post some live cricket links as 'sticky'

Silver Member

Post Number: 452
Sada, why cup to Lahore only and not Karachi, islo, pindi, multan?? Get out of regionalism bro. Muhajirs are Pakistanis too. (Karachi)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7892
no vittu gonna bring it to kashmir lol..
got suggestion...
if any one needs streamsdirect id
we can share 4=5 person per account
so just in case if nfps goes down...
let me know who is interested in this sort of thing

Silver Member

Post Number: 453
are you sure you can share 4-5 person per account?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7893
yep 100% sure (tried it lol)

Silver Member
Username: Kingofdakingz

Post Number: 508
is it for the website u were telling me

Gold Member

Post Number: 7894
yep

Silver Member

Post Number: 509
send me the link

Silver Member

Post Number: 309
NZ on the attack match is getting intresting

Gold Member

Post Number: 7895
www.streamsdirect.info
yep G2..
i want srilanka to win

Silver Member

Post Number: 310
sada it looks repeat of SA and NZ match at present

Jaywardene gone

Silver Member

Post Number: 311
sada it looks repeat of SA and NZ match at present

Jaywardene gone

Sri Lanka RR 4.35
Last 5 ovs 7/1 RR 1.40
Required RR 4.40
New Zealand RR (4.44) 4.34

Gold Member

Post Number: 7896
But ..the thing
is Srilankan's are not chockers like south africans..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7897
G2...if u are in tension ..
this is video for you lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 312
Is this video before Bangladesh played or lost

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20795
sada: I got your URL with the ID. Thanks. I will watch one TV with my wife and children - no other sharing.

Thanks a lot,.

Silver Member

Post Number: 313
Both captains before the matchUpload

Afridi wants to make friends with Dhoni so he do not hit SIX on his over if the game comes to Dhoni which will not

Silver Member

Post Number: 315
POINTS TO PONDER
Pakistan have been carried this far largely on the work of their spinners, Shahid Afridi in particular. But this is India, a team that plays spin very well. It won't be nearly as easy for Pakistan as it was against some other teams. The likes of Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir and Virat Kohli won't play spin with as much respect as others did, so getting wickets early will be key for Pakistan. In the past a lot of Pakistani teams had two or three very good fast bowlers, but this time is more reliant on spin. In that regard, Umar Gul's role as the leader is massive. He has to strike early.

Best of luck for both the teams CRICKET ZINDABAD !!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7898
R U READY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
HERE IS VIDEO TO PUMP YOU UP>>>>>
INDIA WON THE TOSS AND WILL BAT FIRST>>>>

Gold Member

Post Number: 7900
shewag punishing pak players

Gold Member

Post Number: 7901
Wahab Srikes...
Sehwag out...
Indian crowd dead silence.....as usual....
where are u guys ???

Gold Member

Post Number: 7902
73-1
afer 11 overs...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7904
sachin got lucky 4 times
OMG

Silver Member

Post Number: 208
some notes so far ...
This is not Mohali's typical pitch...After getting so many chances tendy will score a ton....

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
goali gone

Gold Member

Post Number: 7905
wahab ...on hatrick....
brilliant bowling

Silver Member

Post Number: 210
OMG ... match is fixed...yuivi

Gold Member

Post Number: 7906
yeh right ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7907
So far in this innings: sachin

1. Was LBW'ed but reversed it with the technology he so opposes.

2. Survives a stumping.

3. Had an edge go for Four.

4. Mistimed a shot that could've gone back to Afridi, but goes for Four instead.

5. Had Misbah drop him.

6. Had Younis drop him.

7. Had Kamran drop him.

Silver Member

Post Number: 578
India in deep trouble - 261 pretty easy target for Pakistan

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
no pun intended... just a game lover... questions:
Was it a good decision to bat first?
After blazinf start and then sensing bowling attack is hanuting what strategy should have adopted specially by Tendulkar, others?

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
>>> India in deep trouble - 261 pretty easy target for Pakistan.

This is a spinning track with bounce so it will not be as easy as it looks...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7908
not an easy target
but if Pak keeps their wickets we are gonna win..

Silver Member

Post Number: 579
Played only Harbhajan, did not play Ashwin bad move

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20799
Pakistan needs 5.3 average and has only 4.6.
I declare India as winner

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
Munaf should have been replaced with Ashwin

Gold Member

Post Number: 7909
i am very nervous

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
one who will hold his nerves will win the game

Gold Member

Post Number: 7910
100 up for Pakistan..
still a long way to go
may the best team win

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20800
With a run rate down to 4.16 only and half the overs done, I stand by me declaration India win.

Silver Member

Post Number: 580
>>Pakistan needs 5.3 average and has only 4.6.
>>I declare India as winner
Nydas Still anybody's game Pak 106-4

Gold Member

Post Number: 7911
match is in India's favor...
pak needs to keep wickets...

Silver Member

Post Number: 316
Akmal gone deep trouble for pak 142/5

Gold Member

Post Number: 7912
Misbah ruined everything

Silver Member

Post Number: 581
Afridi gone - hopefully game is on the ice for India, still it is not over till it is over

Silver Member

Post Number: 582
Needed to acelerate, should have taken batting power play. Stupid game by Afridi

Gold Member

Post Number: 7914
Its all over
Congrats india

Silver Member

Post Number: 321

After bad middle order batting India showed bowling talent

Gold Member

Post Number: 7915
nope...no talent from india...its Pakisan who lost the match rather India winning it
just admit it

Silver Member

Post Number: 583
Still not over - yet tense

Gold Member

Post Number: 7917
its over..man
u can enjoy
congrats though.....
good luck in final... final will be easy for India...
congrats to all indian fans

Silver Member

Post Number: 324
one never learn to accepts defeat and still find the way to escape

MY OPINION INDIA DID IT SHOWED TALENT LIKE EVERY SAID AND PAK WAS UNDERDOG ALL THE WAY

Gold Member

Post Number: 7918
G2 just admit it Pak bowlers' destroyed indian strong battting line up...
Pak drop 4 catches of sachin alone....
if this was not enough it was ruined by Misbah...
yes we are defeated
if this makes u more happy ...go celebrate

Gold Member

Post Number: 7919
Indian crowd goes dead silence after every 4
they are still afraid..pathetic...crowd

go celebrate

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 2010
Well on the bright side.....tandoorkar didn't get his century

Looking forward to Sri Lanka whoop some azz

Silver Member

Post Number: 329
Like I said Tendulkar should'nt need to make his century against underdog team pak
WC FINAL will be befitting to make world record

Gold Member

Post Number: 7920
lol ..
they should had let Tendulkar do the century
they gave him about 5 chances lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 584
Pakistan exceeded the expectations, too bad it was not the finals.
Well played Pakistan, Pakistani fans should be proud of their teams performance in this tournament.
Wahab Riaz's bowling was great.

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
Poor parrot lost his life for nothing....

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
Thanks Subash..... that's sober response after winning the toughest game of the tounament...

GL on the final.

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
funny thing is that Shoaib akhter must be cursing his team ... with the say that if you had to loose I would have done it in a better way than you....

Silver Member

Post Number: 337
just wondering how will the pak players go back home or go to HUJ as usual
Or go home alone from different airports
who will get 25 acre land which was alloted to them and was BIG NEWS
What will the poor fans do who travelled all the way to see match

Manmohan win his first match too

SHOULD HAVE LOOKED AT PAKI TEAM FACES AFTER THE MATCH - I felt so sorry for them

Silver Member

Post Number: 219
Sardar jee AKA G2..... Khalistan Zindabad.

Silver Member

Post Number: 340
frankyou will never know who I am wish I was sardarjee but I know you are nakli yahudi
I am INSAAN and believe in insaniyat

Silver Member

Post Number: 220
Sanat Singh Bhindrawalley of Golden temple jindabad....

Silver Member

Post Number: 342
KID KHA GAYA BICHARA TE DIL DI BHADAS KAD RIHA HAI KAD LE KAD LE NAHI TE HOR KUCH NIKAL JAYEGA

BURAAGHHHHHH

CHAKE TE FATE GAD DITI KILI
JAO LAHORE TE KHELO DANDA GILLI

Silver Member

Post Number: 221
mein mun jawan ga igar twadey kol khalsa howay aur twaney pak nu shikast diti hondee ... ay ta o wali gal hoi parai shadee wich abdullah dewana...
Wahi guru dee
sasriakal...

Silver Member

Post Number: 344
Apun all in ONE hai
Waheguru
allah wala
Ghar wala
Bahar wala
OOper wala
Bol kya manhta - paanch baar harke kya dil nahin bhara
Sab hai apne paas

BADE MAYOOS HOOKAR PAKI TEAM MOHALI SE NIKLE
BAHUT NIKLE UNKE ARMAAN LEKIN PHIR BHI KAM NIKLE
Kaam chak ke raakho sahab

Gold Member

Post Number: 7921
man man i wish srinlanka kick your guys as*s on saturday
other wise for next 4 years we hav3e to listen to indian media and kids like G2 that how great their team is ..........

Silver Member

Post Number: 345
I think paki as* whooping for BIG 5 times was not enough and dumb like you still don't believe it
Any way you guys are listening for 5x4 = 20 years and every time like this time getting your as* whipped

Lagda tu bhi kid kha gaya hain kahe taan KHALIS URDU wich samjhawa

Silver Member

Post Number: 222
Sada yar who are replying to. Look at Subas, we had hot exchange of words with him ever since this SF match was decided to be played with PAk and India but he was a gentleman and sobber in his victory because he is not a jahil like these trashy people. Funny thing is that this sardar jee AKA G2 was saying in one of his replies..... "I think..." now you decide sardar jees have any brains to think? so go figure........

Silver Member

Post Number: 348
Frank I am nor sardar and my name is not duplicate like you naklchiya - I know you are MARASI who live near NILA GUMBAZ near ANARKALI and stand near GULMARG fowara
Only JAHIL and JALIL person like you can stoop this low to say when have nothing to say

Silver Member

Post Number: 223
Standard of your conversations is revealing the whole thing... needless to say a word any more. I won this battle bro...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7922
agree

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20817
Sada: Pakistan gave loads of moments of stress to the Indian team and to the mainly Indian audience. Even near the end to see those boundaries was exciting and must have created a lot of tension.
However, as you said, "May the best team win" and the better team did win.

Now for the Saturday match, I would think that a sizable number of Pakistani supporters will join Indian supporters.

Silver Member

Post Number: 510
Im Indian buh I like both teams man.... no need to argue about it cuz they r both good in their own places.. India is good team buh don't forget Afridi is one of the strong player too, I sure am happpy for my team buh good hard work from both sides, its so exciting to see India Pakistan match together.

Good luck to India for finalsssssssssssssss :D :D

Bronze Member
Username: Gull123456

Post Number: 75
how will win?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7926
nydas
Diamond Member

Now for the Saturday match, I would think that a sizable number of Pakistani supporters will join Indian supporters

i don't think so ... acutually there will be fully supports towards Srilanka .. as they supported Pakistan during bad times.. when there was no team wanted to play in pakistan , they came..after what happend with srilankan they always ...wanted to come to pakistan to play...
they gave home crowd support feelings when pak played in srinlaka it was feeeling like playing at home....
so sada will be fully supporting srilanka team in final...
and i know every pakistani supporter will be supporting srilanka in final..
but India is gonna win

Gold Member

Post Number: 7927
nydas
Diamond Member

Sada: Pakistan gave loads of moments of stress to the Indian team and to the mainly Indian audience. Even near the end to see those boundaries was exciting and must have created a lot of tension.
However, as you said, "May the best team win" and the better team did win.

that's what i am saying too .. it was stress ful match ... IF G2 had seen the match he would had noticed it lol..
anyways good luck for INDIA>>>>for the final...
India Played so many matches against srilanka , so both teams knows in/out of each teams so they will use best tactic to beat each other...
i am glad Pak / India encounter went well..
may be both countries can come togeather some how ..
and play more matches in future ....
i wish we get a test series like Ashes ..
once a year ..
who agrees ??

Silver Member

Post Number: 352
sada I was watching the match and posting all the exciting movements see my posts.

Maybe STRESSFULL for you as pak was loosing.

There shall never be matches between ind and pak as SAFETY of the players from Uncontrolled fans in pakistan is great factor,
Sri Lanka learned their lessons well when they visited pak to play

Pak would have won if SHOAIB AKHTAR was given his due after playing for the team .No wonder pak loose

Sri Lanka and India played together and they play friendly not like pak players or fans like you who only know blame or find what fans were doing when this happen and wanted to post.

End of semi final was pak the underdog team loose and india is in WC Final and kept their unbeaten record 5-0 against pak

You should better post in WC thread instead of this outdated thread pak and ind match is over

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20824
Considering that I was supporting India, the Pak team gave me a lot of stress almost up to the end of game. The Pak team was good and it was NOT an easy win for India.

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 257
Cricket...... Anybody???

"For Pakistan the top national security threat is not the Taliban, radical Islam or al-Qaeda.
The real issue for Pakistan is India and Kashmir. This Muslim majority territory is the main problem between Pakistan and India and it has the potential to blow up.
A war between India and Pakistan is not a fantasy, but a constant risk and past reality.
The two countries have a habit of brinkmanship.
Brinkmanship between the two nuclear powers may turn the concept of 'mutually assured destruction' into a self-fulfilling prophecy.
India, on the other hand, is a natural democratic partner for Washington. Perhaps more importantly, Washington needs India to counter the rise of China."
Tough call, but Olympus' winds blew India's way...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21113
India has more Muslim Indian citizens than the total population of Pakistan. They have or have had jobs in all walks of life, right up to the level of President of India.

That's Cricket!

Silver Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 253
There is no comparson between india and pakistan. Pakistan army is more modernized than the Indian army. Pakis also have better weaponry and training. So what if the Indian army is bigger in numbers Pakistan has fought three wars with India and Pak won two of the three wars if my sources are correct. Indian army general say they can take over Pakistan in a couple of weeks they tried it in 1965 and failed they will fail again. Pakistan army has quailty and indian army has quantity. Any comments my Indian buddy's/

Bronze Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 42
Nalini, why India
you now live in Canada

The flight distance from India to Canada is:6,902 miles / 11,108 km

take a break see your doctor

Username: Kent_island50

Post Number: 9
Look in the dark you see a face
don't try to hide I'm in every place

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21116
"Pak won two of the three wars if my sources are correct"
I suppose these are the same sources that are saying Bin Laden was not in Pakistan; that Benazir Bhutto is alive

My sources are correct in saying that Indian leadership is NOT interested in taking over Pakistan with all its troubles.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2346
Why are Pakis smarter than Indians??

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21117
zulu: You have the same impeccably ***** source of information as the idiot Diego Garcia

Silver Member

Post Number: 427
Former Pakistan Test spinner Akram Raza

Fined in a match-fixing inquiry 11 years ago, was arrested over betting on lucrative Indian Premier league matches, police said yesterday.

The 46-year-old Raza, who played nine Tests and 49 one-day internationals for Pakistan, was one of seven men arrested from a busy Lahore shopping area when police raided a gang of bookmakers who were taking illegal bets on Indian Premier League (IPL) games.

"Seven men were arrested after a tip-off that they were taking bets on IPL matches, and one of them has been identified as Raza, a former Pakistan player," a police officer at Gulberg police station, told AFP.

Police said they recovered telephone sets, computers, televisions and a large amount of money in the raid, and will charge the arrested men.

Raza, who currently stands as umpire in Pakistan's domestic matches, was one of six Pakistan players fined in a match-fixing inquiry conducted by Justice Malik Mohammad Qayyum in 2000.

The former off-spinner was regarded as a close friend of former Pakistan captain Salim Malik, who was banned for life by the Qayyum inquiry. Former paceman Ata-ur-Rehman was also handed a life ban.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us