"Warning" Total Scam

Bronze Member
Username: Blue_monday

Post Number: 81
TOTALFTA
CURRENT UPTIME: 237 DAYS!
ORDER STATUS: All orders placed March 7th have been shipped this evening. Expect to receive by March 9th latest

First Name: Brett
Last Name: Wiseman
City: Dorval
State/Province: Quebec

Upload

BAD BAD PEOPLE, STAY AWAY
Thanks too these good people for the Warning

Report: #698871
Report: TotalFTA

Reported By: Gerry (Sarnia Ontario Canada)

TotalFTA Maximillian Cronin offered to send me a dongle to provide me with satilite service Mirabel, Quebec Canada

Mirabel Quebec
Canada
Web Address: www.totalftacom

Submitted: Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Share I was promised a dongle that would provide me with free to air satellite service. I sent $212 via Western Union to Maximillian Cronin in Quebec but never received the dongle. He still has the web site http://www.totalftacom/ with Netflix, ad by Google and other companies adverts running on it. This site should be banned as it clearly is a fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 2/23/2011 9:15:12 AM and is a permanent record located here:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/satellite-companies/totalfta/totalfta-maximillian-cronin-of-2876b.htm.

Report: #682276Report: TotalFTA
Reported By: Dennis (Calgary Alberta Canada)
TotalFTA Max Cronin offered electronic components after payment by Western Union. Company failed to provide or communicate after funds were received Internet
TotalFTA

Internet
United States of America

Web Address: TotalFTAcom

Category: Satellite Dish Companies

Submitted: Thursday, January 13, 2011
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011
Share Company website offered specialized electronic components only after full payment through Western Union, Funds were sent and received. Company has since failed to provide product or communicate.

This company website has been in operation for over 2 years and is updated daily even misstating dates of shipment

Report: #678207Report: totalftacom
Reported By: Roger (Notre dame du Laus Quebec Canada)
totalftacom maximiliam cronin Got screwed? Internet, Quebec

Internet Quebec
United States of America

Web Address: communitydon@gmail.com

Category: Miscellaneous Electronics

Submitted: Monday, January 03, 2011
Posted: Monday, January 03, 2011
Share This company will not contact you at all nor will they shipped what you purchased

On their main page it says will contact within 48hrs and show shipment dates but 9 days after nothing contacting is impossible.

They got the money alrigth but no mercandise

Reply 1: Re: total fta is a hoax
Quote: Originally Posted by koshi Basra total fta has set up this elaborate payment method which misleads people. they were very good at responding to questions regarding N3 but as soon as I sent money>>no answer no acknowledgement. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO Maxmilian Cronin in MIrabel, Quebec. Absolute cheaters bad guys, bad guys, yeah! thanks 4 sharin

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20659
I see that "The Shadow" is still shadowing the shadowy characters who make shadowy posts against the not-so-shadowy "Total" in shadowy forums posting in shadowy names and shadowy addresses.
Keep at it and you will be chased out of this forum so fast that even your shadow will not be able to keep pace with you.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2307
Oh My GOD!! That would be awfull!!

Bronze Member
Username: Dish_tester

Post Number: 37
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help