I-link 9500 HD Help

Username: Johns20

Post Number: 2
I just got my new i-link 9500 HD receiver as I read the forum it seems like I need the file to down load to my receiver in order to watch T.V.
Please help me to setup it up and were can I find the file?
My signal s/q is OK
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 496
Go to this site and register and download the files.
if you want to watch HD you will have to install 8PSK board
http://www.ftabeta.com/

Post Number: 3
Subash thanks for your help.
I just find this file: IS9500_029E_OCT1510_2075_P.img
Do I need a loader to down load it to my receiver or just use the USB in front of receiver?

Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 497
That is a private server file. Are you subscribed to a private server - I do not think so. This site does not have public server files.

I think you are looking for public server, then you should try here, now it is difficult to get in there
http://www.stafix.net

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7624
if u need private subcription john contact me

Silver Member

Post Number: 498
John sorry typo in the URL here is the right one:

Post Number: 4
Subash I appreciate your help.
I down loaded the file but still every thing is scramble
"I think you are looking for public server, then you should try here, now it is difficult to get in there"
What do you mean is difficult to get in there? please advise
Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 499
Yesterday the satfix site had heavy traffic so it was difficult to get in. Now it is quite easy, so it does not apply anymore

Please post what server you are trying to get - I presume it is public.
also provide some details, like satellite, your settings.

Also make sure that your receiver is connected to the internet

Post Number: 5
Hi Subash,
Yes, I am trying to get public server.
I am getting signal form ECHO 10 110W and s/q is OK
receiver is also connected to internet but still all channels are scramble.
What I did so far is
1- file is down loaded to receiver (IS9500HD_011B_JUN1110_P.img)
2- factory reset
3-rescan the satellite
I did not change any other setting.
Thanks for your help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 500
Do all the steps mentioned here:

It seems you have already done the steps in the above URL. Perform the steps mentioned below.

This is a c/p from same site for 9000 and it should apply for 9500 as well. good luck:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Getting your I-link 9000 up and running.
Found this to be a cure for some of the setup problems on the 9000, maybe others can chime in to help out.

The setup of a 9000 is suppose to be very simple.
If you have attempted this before and have channels on your box you need to do a factory default to remove the channels then proceed with the following guide.

1: load the newest file via usb using SW Update.

2: Allow the box to reset then go into the network section and turn the network to "Auto" from "not used".

3: scroll down to the "apply" button on the bottom of the network setup page and click it using the ok button the remote.

(now it should zero out your settings for a moment or so then in a minute or so they will repopulate!).

4: after your network area repopulates then exit and setup one of your satellites.

If you are usinhg echostar 7 (119W) then use that satellite and set your lnb type.

If you have a DP or DP plus use the "Dishpro1" lnb setting.

If you are using a standard lnb like the ones found on a single 18" dish then use 11250

Then set your Diseqc switch setting.

Again if it's Dishpro or Dishpro Plus use Diseqc port 1 or A.

5: If you did the above correct you should have signal and quality and you should get the 119 West indication underneath the satellite setup box to the left. If that says 110 instead of 119 then you need to make changes to your Diseqc switch settings, change ports to get the 119 setting.

After you do get signal and the satellite indicator does say "119 west" you need to scroll to the bottom and click on the "Search" button

Then go to channel 200 and you should have CNN.

Now, if you have played with the EPCS key and do not get video on CNN after a minute or so, look in the "Sticky's" in this section to find out how to get back into the EPCS key area and restore your key. Try doing a "HARD BOOT", shutting off rear switch for a minute and then back on.

If you get video on 119, you can scan for 110 and 91 afterwards

Post Number: 6
Dear Subash,
With your step by step detail help finally my receiver is up and running.
I learned a lot from you.
Thank you very much I could not do it without your help.
Thanks again.
John

Silver Member

Post Number: 501
John
You are welcome, since you have a HD receiver, later on you may want to install a turbo 8psk board and add a dish pointing to 129W, so that you can get HD channels in addition to the SD channels you now have.

Username: Tommy_j

Post Number: 7
02-04-2011, 06:35 PM
sam
POWER VIP Posts: 390

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is the setup 4 your unit .

Getting your I-link 9000 up and running.

Found this to be a cure for some of the setup problems on the 9000, maybe others can chime in to help out.

The setup of a 9000 is suppose to be very simple.
If you have attempted this before and have channels on your box you need to do a factory default to remove the channels then proceed with the following guide.

1: load the newest file via usb using SW Update.

2: Allow the box to reset then go into the network section and turn the network to "Auto" from "not used".

3: scroll down to the "apply" button on the bottom of the network setup page and click it using the ok button the remote.

(now it should zero out your settings for a moment or so then in a minute or so they will repopulate!).

4: after your network area repopulates then exit and setup one of your satellites.

If you are using echostar 7 (119W) then use that satellite and set your lnb type.

If you have a DP or DP plus use the "Dishpro1" lnb setting.

If you are using a standard lnb like the ones found on a single 18" dish then use 11250

Then set your Diseqc switch setting.

Again if it's Dish-pro or Dish-pro Plus use Diseqc port 1 or A.

5: If you did the above correct you should have signal and quality and you should get the 119 West indication underneath the satellite setup box to the left. If that says 110 instead of 119 then you need to make changes to your Diseqc switch settings, change ports to get the 119 setting.

After you do get signal and the satellite indicator does say "119 west" you need to scroll to the bottom and click on the "Search" button

Then go to channel 200 and you should have CNN.

Now, if you have played with the EPCS key and do not get video on CNN after a minute or so, look in the "Sticky's" in this section to find out how to get back into the EPCS key area and restore your key. Try doing a "HARD BOOT", shutting off rear switch for a minute and then back on.

If you get video on 119, you can scan for 110 and 91 afterward.

http://www.ftaprofessionals.tv/i-link-discussion/10601-i-link-9000-plus-setup-instructions.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 502
Keith Tompkins:
Idiot it was mentioned as c/p - you blind pig

Post Number: 7
Subash,
I could not find "turbo 8psk board" but there two different one in ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/8PSK-Module-I-Link-9500-Nfusion-HD-Viewsat-9000-HD-/140512044554?hash=item20b72ba60a
for $54.00 and
http://cgi.ebay.com/SK200-8PSK-MODULE-VIEWSAT-MAXHD-I-LINK-9500-KBOX-K2-HD-/1105 61137403?hash=item19bdf512fb
for $34.95
which one is the turbo kind that I should buy?
Thanks.
John

Silver Member

Post Number: 504
John
I do not own a 9500HD, I have read Nfusion works better than Viewsat. Both the links you have posted indicate that the item is no longer available.

Silver Member

Post Number: 505
John:
Link works now. Both I believe can support Turbo 8psk, confirm from the seller as well.

Make sure the the first link you posted is SK900V which is Nfusion - since they do not specify.

However the second link mentions it is a SK200 which is Viewsat, which works as well. If you are paying extra better be sure it is an Nfusion board

You may want to try here same price and you are sure:
http://www.incrediblefta.com/item/225/1/1/nfusion-sk900v-8psk-hd-module.html

Post Number: 8
Subash,
Very helpful, Thanks.
John
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us