Current IKS Status

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20524
I do not have any Public IKS.
The following URLs will appraise you of the current IKS status for FTA receivers as reported in other established forums.

http://www.devilsreaper.com/forums/fta-general-discussions/51779-current-iks-rec eiver-status-5.html

http://simplefta.com/showthread.php?t=18766

IKS Status January 10, 2011
Back To Up & Down...?

Conaxsat Duo: DN - UP l BEV - Down
Conaxsat Trio: DN - UP l BEV - Down
Conaxsat Mini: DN - UP l BEV - Down
Conaxsat Nano: DN - UP l BEV - Down
Conaxsat Nano 2: DN - UP l BEV - Down

Coolsat R-Link: DN - Down l BEV - Down

Dreambox DM100: DN - Down l BEV - Down

I-Link IR210: DN - Up l BEV - Down
I-Link IR220: DN - Up l BEV - Down
I-Link IS8000: DN - Up l BEV - Down
I-Link IS9000: DN - Up l BEV - Down
I-Link IS9000 Plus: DN - Up l BEV - Down
I-Link 9500 HD: DN - Up l BEV - Down

KBox K1 Plus: DN - Down l BEV - Down
KBox K1 Prodigy: DN - Down l BEV - Down
Kbox K2 HD: DN - Down l BEV - Down

Up But Very Limited
Limesat Ultra: DN - Up l BEV - Up..Unstable

Nfusion Solaris: DN - Down l BEV - Down
Nfusion Phoenix: DN - Down l BEV - Down
Nfusion Nova: DN - Down l Bev - Down
Nfusion Nuvenio HD: DN - Down l BEV - Down

Satzen Z300: DN - Up l BEV - Down
Satzen Z500 HD: DN - Up l BEV - Down

Sonicview SV360 Premier: DN - Up l BEV - Down
Sonicview SV360 Elite: DN - Up l BEV - Down
Sonicview 8000 HD: DN - Up l BEV - Down

Sonysat 4000: DN - Down l BEV - Down
Sonysat 5000: DN - Down l BEV - Down
Sonysat 5500: DN - Down l BEV - Down

Topsat TS5000: DN - Up l BEV - Up..?

Viewsat Ultra: DN - UP l BEV - Down
Viewsat Ultra Lite: DN - UP l BEV - Down
Viewsat 9000 HD: DN - UP l BEV - Down
Viewsat Max HD: DN - UP l BEV - Down

X Factor X-1: DN - Up l BEV - Down

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 563
Upload
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20525
Chaff: I did not know you were served with that! Are you posting from prison?

Silver Member
Username: Chevrolet

Post Number: 539
Chaff, very honorable of you to blank out the
name of the defender, even tho you don't
like him.
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 5859
it's funny how some members jump to conclusions, then have the nerve to ask personal questions about it ? (like he's right to assume anyone " chaff in this case" has done something wrong )

people should stop making assumptions and then acting on them.

It just causes others the get angry. So why start a conflict and potential argument in the first place is my question?

maybe its to get attention who knows... its very strange behavior either way. unless you like bringing negative attention to wards yourself.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20530
Chaf got a ver personal letter demanding $3500 for illegally using Private TV supplied by Dark Angel Private TV.
The letter is adted 30th December, 2010 and he posted it here on 10th January, 2011. Considering the holidays, etc. he is the person named in the letter or he is the lawyer of the person named, or an intimate friend of the person named. I don't think a lawyer would divulge confidential client matters. Chevrolet has claimed friendship with Chaff in the past and Chevrolet seems to know the person as somebody Chaff does not like. I can't imagine why a person Chaff does not like, should hand over the letter to Chaff to look at and post. So the conclusion is that the letter was addressed to Chaff.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5865
sorry to disagree with you Nalin ...i don't read anywhere were chaff states he has gotten this letter addressed to him personaly...

you are making false accusations once again.... I need VALID PROOF of your accusations.before i will believe it was chaff's own letter.
oh and for further reference ... if you type in any search
google or other IE searches, and you search for IMAGES... you will be surprised to find out any image posted on the INTERNET regarding any letters can be found in images using the right words in your search....

So for you to make a statement like you have .. is false unless you can prove it to be fact.,

and this is why you get accosted.... you assume to much.

Gold Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 1031
Chaff is trying to draw your attention that this might happen to anyone and as usual you people started bashing. Remember Nalin posting these type of ifo in the past

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20533
Next thing you will tell me is that you disclose all your personal demands for $3500 to Chaff and that Chevrolet does the same.
This matter has NOTHING to do with you. Chaff deliberately posted a very personal and legal demand from a lawyer of a sum of $3500, and people don't do that unless the letter was addressed to themselves or to a close friend, and obviously another person who seems to know Chaff personally, says the letter was addressed to a person who Chaff does not like.
What YOU have to answer here if you want to start nosing in is why would any person who is not a friend of Chaff and a person he dislikes - why would that person give that letter to Chaff.
You said to me "you assume to much". There is a big difference from assuming something and arriving at a logical conclusion. You don't learn about how to arrive at a logical conclusion by walking about in the streets - you have to go to university to learn Logic.
My conclusion therefore, is that the letter WAS ADDRESSED TO CHAFF.
If you have any LOGICAL answer and reasoning against my conclusion than announce your reasons or stay quiet and let Chaff answer.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5869
Nalin....you honestly believe after receiving said notice, chaff would still be posting in here as usual? Disregarding the legal documents? better yet sharing his misfortune getting charged for piracy?

he wouldn't be here to post anything ... his computer would have most likely been confiscated by the authority's, and his lawyer would tell him not to incriminate himself any further by posting in a public forum like this one further incriminating himself or others along with himself such as someone like yourself Nalin. After all you post IKS info all the time and how and where to obtain it. this thread is proof of this .

you honestly think they are not watching his every move right now? After getting a document like that?

You are darn right i am using a LOGICAL brain and am reasoning against your conclusion.

don't be stupid ... its not addressed to chaff himself. use your brain Nalin.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5870
i don't know about you, but if i got a letter like this, demanding that amount of money etc.. i would be getting myself a lawyer...

i can't read that posted letter to well ( the text is to small) but i sure would want legal assistents before paying anything to any one.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 15873
Why this idiot Chaff does not post it with Chevrolet status??????

Bronze Member
Username: Stoney4

Post Number: 18
Look who crawled out of his hole

Silver Member
Username: Chevrolet

Post Number: 543
Many people here will be very very happy when
the letter is ADDRESSED TO:
these two morons
Upload

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5877
why should Chaff post with Chev's status?

why don't you post using Nalins status?

LMAO... WOW... this is to good not to ask.

com'on do tell...inquiring minds want to know.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20537
One thing seems certain. We have a person probably a member here, who has been served with a demand for $3500 and a requirement of cease and desist. Chaff has erased the name. Chevrolet says the person is an enemy of Chaff, and whether you like it not - Chevrolet, it is neither me or Plymouth, nor is it likely to be one of us because we do not have a IKS service.
When I look at the last 2 months post, one thing stands out - Chevrolet is always jumping to answer questions, so obviously he is the one or like to be the next one. The only redeeming factor is that most of his answers are inaccurate, incomplete and unreliable; so perhaps he does not have IKS after all. I often compare his answers with the viewpoint of established sites, and it becomes clear that he is posting junk and unreliable information. so either he does not know how to answer or he may not have a IKS service.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5880
so in other words Nalin.. you are saying you are WRONG with your unfounded reasonings? is this correct for me to assume that you made a mistaken with this new found information you have just provided us with? making a false accusation towards chaff?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20539
I can't recall making an accusation against Chaff. Generally I try to post facts.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us