RIPOFF

Bronze Member
Username: Blue_monday

Post Number: 77
Upload

Report: #621868Report: tota.lfta.com
Share Reported By: tirebuster (Madison Florida United States of America)
total.fta.com total.fta.net Ordered product, will not ship or respond. Internet

total.fta.com

Internet
United States of America
Phone:
Web Address: www.total.fta.com

Category: Miscellaneous Electronics

I ordered a dongle from this sorry individual and wired the money him. said to email him at communitydon@gmail.com when I had conformation from Western Union that the wire was complete.
I did that, and never heard from him. Have emailed him 4 times. Just your typical thief working the web.

Error
The following words are not allowed on this discussion board:
•total.fta.com
Please revise your post to remove the words indicated above.

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_ruthless

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 78
He has an ad about an antenna with 150 mile radius on one side and Another for evangelist Billy Graham to muster credibility for honesty on the other.

Then he goes on to say:
First Name: Maximilian
Last Name: Cronin
City: Dorval
State/Province: Quebec

STEP 4: Follow the prompts in order to complete payment and send money transfer to us. Optionally you might also want to call them to confirm that everything is completed successfully. If Western Union asks, please say you are purchasing "Blank Memory Cards" from a seller you know personally.

It is a bit ironic he asks you to lie about knowing this seller personally let alone lie about what you are buying while making reference to a Christian site.

I would imagine the authorities should be notified in connection with how he accesses Western Union to nab the crook.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us