NF PHOENIX QUESTION

Username: Masti852003

Post Number: 1
Hi i got nfusi*n PhOeNi* off the ebay i hooked it up on my t.v and it says BT:1.33 SW:BorisT4 K:60 but i dont know what that mean and i just moved in to my new appt and they had direcTv and i just plugged the cable in to the reciver and a dishnetwork channel came i know its pointed to directv but how come i saw dishnetwork channel on it is it weard or it works

please help thanks

Gold Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 1082
the Boris file is for NF private server service that previous owner probably used.

You'll need to provide more details in order for us to figure out what exactly is going on

Gold Member

Post Number: 1083
I would play around with antenna setup, select the DN sats, and see what their quality and signal levels and disecq settings are.

Post Number: 2
how to select the DN sats please help,
well from the directv dist 3 wire go in the attic and 1 wire in the room dont know whats in the attic cant go their, but i hooked up that wire to phoenix and on of the dish channel came up i dont kno what channel it is but it was showing how to use the dish reciver and remote and all.

so the phoenix is set up for NFPS can i scan channel or i have to lode the channels in to the recever the NFPS Is hard to understand and work around i think.

Post Number: 3
on some channel i can see good signal quality but some no signal the channels which has no signal are mostly lolcals

Gold Member

Post Number: 1084
Your best bet is to hire someone to reconfigure and align your dish for DN. It will cost you few bills but may be necessary for you.

Post Number: 4
ipluged in my viewsat extreem and it said eco7 and did scan and got about 20-30 channels what does that mean had to turn on 22khz and ot 99% signal dont know what that means. dont know where its pointed at

Post Number: 5
and the dish is too high on the building called a dish guy and he says its too high for him to get their, i just wanted to know about it before i do something stuppid and mess up reciver

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1949
First thing for you to do is to know what dish you have. What switches are setup with the dish and where you dish is pointing. You said you had a viewsat extreme, what channels are loaded in that box? Did you use that box before?
You must know what LNBs you have.

You cannot use DirecTV dish to get dish network channels. 2 different frequencies. You need KU Band.

Anyways, after you find that info out, you will not be able to get any free TV as the phoenix is not working. Nfusion is dead (more or less). The only way you can use that receiver is to pay for a private server. As you stated above, NFPS was used from the previous owner of the box. You have to load in the channel list file for whatever satellites you have. You also have to configure your satelites in the antenna settings. This will be hard for you because you don't know what hardware you are using.

For you to get more information, it is critical to know what hardware you have on the roof. Dish type, lnb type, what switches are connected to the lnb, any internat swithces, etc... Will be much easier to help you with all this info.

Post Number: 6
ohh man thanks for all the info i will get on the roof and start looking it had 3 lnb i know that i went to the attic and looked every where and didnot found any switch i also know that, and the wire from lnb are spread out everywhere, 2 comes in living room 1 in bead room. i'll get on roof and c what type of lnb's are their

thanks for the help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us