Dummy Chat (nFusion's home) is back up!

Silver Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 143
Just tried it and it is back! Only thing I see missing is the Channel Status page. Get a page not found error so it is just a matter of time until that page is restored. The site looks as it always has.

Good job DC web masters!

Silver Member
Username: Chevrolet

Post Number: 464
Post the Link

Dummy Chat forum gone // 2010-12-16
Dishnetwork/Nagrastar is going after lots of sites which they believe, are piracy sites.
They have been very active in last few months, it looks like they have taken down dummychat forum today, that forum is considered "official" Nfusion forum along with lots of info on other FTA receivers like CNX, Viewsat, Sonicview, Dreambox, Limesat and many others like it.

Nfusion Pretrial hearing // 2010-12-15
DISH NETWORK v. KEVIN CLIFTON (NFusion Receivers)
DISH NETWORK v. KEVIN CLIFTON
(NFusion Receivers)

Notice of Initial Pretrial Conference Hearing
Case Number: 1:10CV00470

N O T I C E

Take notice that a proceeding in this case has been set/reset as indicated below:

PLACE: Hiram H. Ward Bldg., 251 N. Main St., Winston-Salem, NC
COURTROOM NO.: 3
DATE AND TIME: January 20, 2011 - 9:30 a.m.
PROCEEDING: Initial Pretrial Conference

Local Rule 16.1(b) provides that the parties must hold their R. 26(f) conference at least 14 days before the scheduled initial pretrial conference and submit to the court their report within 10 days thereafter. The scheduled initial pretrial conference is automatically canceled upon the submission to the court of the Joint Rule 26(f) Report (LR 16.2). If parties are unable to reach agreement on a discovery plan and therefore submit separate Rule 26(f) Reports (LR 16.3), they shall appear for the scheduled initial pretrial conference.

John S. Brubaker, Clerk
By: /s/ Kimberly Garrett, Deputy Clerk
Date: December 10, 2010
TO: ALL COUNSEL AND/OR PARTIES

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 15781
Sats cams.com Thumbnails by Thumbshots.org
Google PageRank Google Page Rank : 0 0/10 (for sats cams.com)
Alexa Trend # (for dummychat.com)
Description This site provides information concerning criminal and civil actions brought by NagraStar and their customers against those who fraudulently obtain DISH Network or Bell TV programming without authorization by and proper payment to DISH Network and Bell TV or illegally design, manufacture, market, sell, or use devices that allow access to satellite signals without payment to DISH Network or Bell TV. This site also dispels certain comforting 'myths' that may exist in the fraud and pirate community such as 'you can pay me and I will take care of your television account,' or 'you don't ever need to call DISH or Bell TV to handle your account, I can do that for you. I have a commercial account.' Fraud and piracy creates unfair and additional costs on legitimate paying customers.

http://idwhois.info/dummychat.com

Don't go to this site!

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 605
any news yet

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20672
I confirm the caution given above for Dummychat site by Chevrolet and by Plymouth.
DO NOT GO TO Dummychat THE SITE.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2312
Tot@lfta is more of a scam than dummychat

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2313
DO NOT GO TO TOT@LFTA

Silver Member

Post Number: 610
Plymouth
Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14309

Nalin

dummychat.com work fine for me!

Delete your cache and cookies,m you will access to the site1

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2314
NALIN HAS BEEN SENDING PEOPLE TO DUMMYCHAT}}

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16054
Time for banning?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20681
Yes, Plymouth, I agree.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7796
Yes

Silver Member

Post Number: 617
yeah , time to get nfps resellers off this forum .

Bronze Member
Username: Hammerset

Post Number: 30
old news, but since you dont have it here you go

he really talk too much, and have rat himself

you can see, half threat, leak of info, and bla bla bla, all in the same post

comme qu'on dis, ctune grosse mémére a poil, lol

[QUOTE=DraacO;39012]Steven how many7 times did it total that you were banned ? Was it not somewhere around 75 - 100 times ?? then you were allowed to stay as conan even though we knew it was you , boy were you ever the kiss A ** , but that's not what I want to say here , in the first place you may up a lie to start this thread , I never asked for any donations , I suggested at the time ( this was just after Digital was served with his second Anton Pillar , and all the members were not sure what was going to happen to the site ) , what actually occurred was I suggested that the members find out on how to purchase the Domain name , then re-do the site as just a talk site , no FTA information or files allowed , then I said I would donate the first $50.00 towards the purchase of the Domain so the Dummy's would always have a home , but even that is now a mute point as the domain name is now part of a settlement between the providers and whomever isn't it} , my suggestion to you is not to be calling out any more Mods at any sites , the next ones may not be so nice as to just make prank calls , as someone threatening to DDoes attack a site can get in lots of trouble from their ISP ( which you threatened to do to DC on 5 occasions by PM to different members of the staff )[/QUOTE]

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20851

I don't know who you are or care about your association with Dummychat.
Your posts do not mean much in English and don't seem to be related to the subject matter.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
it is not my post it is a c/p !!!

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 702

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us