FIXING SCROLLING SCREEN

Username: Human2050

Post Number: 5
I have removed the Diseqc switch.The dish 110 is connected directly to nfusion nova and load the channel list digital 110.bin form Editor nfusionnova folder and the load t54 bin. but still no free channels, and can not fix the scrolling screen.I tried menu-ch. down - ok -ch. down and twice pressing volume lots of time but still scrolling screen. Stuck need help?

Gold Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 1049
Make sure your TV is on channel 3. Also hit the zoom button on remote.

Post Number: 6
Yes tv is on channel 3 also hit the size button.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1050
Their bin is quite flakey. You will just have to play with the key sequence and reboot the receiver a few times to fix the scrolling problem.

If you're not getting pay channels then either you entered your key incorrectly or you're using the wrong port.

Post Number: 7
I have not entered any key or password yet, only convert to nfps but scorrling screen on channel three 3 with no voice or picture. once i get the stable screen then I can enter the password etc. what channel list should I load for 110 Sat. connected directly to receiver?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1051
Maybe hook up your disecq switch, reload the correct channel list for your switch setup, put your receiver to a clear channel (e.g. 103 i believe is unencrypt) and hit the zoom button. Your receiver must be in multi (not PAL) mode.

Like i said before: very flakey so you have to play around with it, but you will eventually get it.

Silver Member
Username: Krishrgmxcom

Post#462

Post Number: 105
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us