NFPS ANNOUNCEMENT ( ACCORDING TO FTABETA)

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7425

Here are some of the International channels restored today.

573 Sanskar
582 Willow Cricket
651 Colors
716 Star Plus
718 Star One
790 Z Cinema
793 Sony Max
808 B4U Music

Silver Member
Username: Xtrawest

BC Canada

Post Number: 376
Well these channels are back up on the public server of cnx/ilink/viewsat & am watching right now. Not sure if nfps have them back as well or not.

Bronze Member
Username: Zakaziko

Toronto

Post Number: 69
Are they restored and running? I am certainly getting no internationals 2 hours after your posting Sada. I am using fenfu and port 10510.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7428
i thin kthey are up on both public and private

Username: Devilishman

Post Number: 5
I went Intl channel Up ASAP I wonder why charlie is only attacking Intl channels.

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 534
They also annouced today that you can use 2 boxes for the same donation number one at 10010 and the other at 10510.

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

THAT MEANS things is not loooking so good lol
that means the price for the id's is 50 % off becuz of the holidays .
i think charlie hit only international becuz he is racist and he hates poeple from different cultures

you wanna know the truth. here is the most logical thruth . poeple subscribe to privert becuz of international . the public srver is very stable with american . the privet got lot of poeple the server can not handle it it crush. so they got to get their shi$t together and get better equipment .

Silver Member
Username: Dj_prince

Post Number: 168
Lol w ell said cccccccccc.

Silver Member
Username: Dj_prince

Post Number: 169
Lol well said cccccccccc.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 5211
CCCCCC to funny but true none the less...

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 405
the internationals are still down on nfps and still dont know when they are coming up.
sada if you know when the internationals will be up please let us know

Gold Member

Post Number: 7432
according to iks private server...
""
Dear Clients, now with your Donation number you can use 2 receivers at same time using same or different IP, just connect one receiver using port 10010 and the other one at 10510. Missing channels including internationals will be up soon.""

Username: Virusinjector

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 6
Sounds like a last ditch attempt to rake in as much cash as possible before disapearing with all the sheeps money to me.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5220
Sada wouldn't post this if he wasn't sure about this. Sada you can believe in.

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 9
After searching the archives here, I see he heavaly promoted Xbox to members from his afilitated site and reports conclude he has a habit of disappearing when down and a long time gap until his re-appearance to promote nfps now.

I know SOME members have" totall" confidence in him , but not me.

I'm not in favor of sending the "sheeple" to slaughter. jmo

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5224
I have known Sada for quite some time now and also have him on my FB LOL. he is not trying to scam anyone ..( I HOPE NOT, or I really am the definition of blonde ) DOHHHHH

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
virus sada has nothing to do with it . he is just trying to help guys here . he is not making no profit. he like to test and spend money doing this . it's just a hubby . nothing is guarranty nothing . the only thing is guarranty if you suscribe to the dish or bell legitway.
and if anyone who says something eles he must be a liar. after all if you spend 40 dolars for watching ppv and event from time to time . it's worth the money. who care what the other end may make of it . just the last fight to order it is 65 dolars . 1 ppv is around 12 with tax .
we only hope this hubby is going on tha's all .
virus give sada a kiss and an appology .

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 16
tsada has nothing to do with it . he is just trying to help guys here . he is not making no profit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----

Oh yeah, i'm sure he getting his account paid by you ppl buddled in the accounts sells. When , and I mean when the sh1t hits the fan you'll all be safe with having your info and e-mail and money trail to nogotiate and save his azz with douchnet . You'll never know who or when they roll on you until it's too late.
This hobby is full of untrustworthy types. nothing personal against Sada, it's just the way history keeps repeating itself.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7433
so do u have better suggestion Virus?

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 19
Here's a little info how the seeders and servers get taken out.

25] The plaintiffs rely on the evidence of Jerry Lee Gee, Director of Field Security and Investigations of NagraStar, and Wayne Gow, Senior Investigator of ExpressVu. Both were cross-examined by counsel for Ms. Bahadur.

[26] They provided evidence, summarized in the "Background" section above, as to how this current generation of pirates operates, including the evidence of Mr. Gee that subscriber-activated ExpressVu receivers, which contain subscriber-activated Access Cards, are directly connected to the IKS server.

[27] Their undisputed evidence is that through analyzing the data streams from the IKS server providing Control Words to the NFusion FTA receivers, NagraStar was able to ascertain with confidence the serial numbers of the ExpressVu receivers and Access Cards being used by the IKS server to descramble the Control Words and provided a list of them (which Mr. Gow produced) to ExpressVu . This list included the IKS Access Cards and IKS Receivers and ExpressVu, through an internal investigation of its records (which it produced), was able to confirm that the IKS Access Cards and IKS Receivers were activated on Ms. Bahadur's account.

[28] The plaintiffs commenced actions and obtained disclosure orders against Ms. Bahadur and the other subscribers (collectively, the "Defendants") who this process disclosed had ExpressVu receivers and Access Cards being used in conjunction with the IKS server. All of the other Defendants responded and admitted that their receivers and Access Cards were being used in connection with the IKS server.

[29] On December 3, 2009, NagraStar sent out an electronic countermeasure disabling all Access Cards of the Defendants. The result of this countermeasure was that the IKS server providing Control Words to the NFusion receivers was shut down. Ms. Bahadur admitted on cross-examination that (contrary to what she swore in her affidavit) she ceased to receive any ExpressVu programming as of December 3, 2009.

Silver Member

Post Number: 378
VIRUS GO GET A LIFE

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 20
15] The Order is six pages in length. The plaintiffs allege that Ms. Bahadur did not comply with paragraphs 1(a), (b) or (f), which read as follows:

1. THIS COURT ORDERS that the Defendant forthwith disclose the following information to the lawyers for the Plaintiffs:

(a) all information known or accessible to the Defendant pertaining to the physical locations of the ExpressVu Access Cards (as defined in the Statement of Claim) bearing the numbers SO642738252 and SO644157251 (the "IKS Access Cards") and any other ExpressVu Access Cards attached to any ExpressVu subscription account(s) of the Defendant;

(b) all information known or accessible to the Defendant pertaining to the physical locations of the ExpressVu receivers (as defined in the Statement of Claim) bearing the numbers R0043860936 and R0045054546 (the "IKS Receivers") (collectively with the IKS Access Cards, the "IKS Technology") and any other ExpressVu receivers attached to any ExpressVu subscription account(s) of the Defendant;

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 21
ccccccccc , Why? Can'y handle the truth?

i'm not gonna tell ppl what to do, but they should educate themselves to the risks and atleast be informed that the seeders and servers will eventually be identified.

It has also been reported that they will eventually seek out the end users also.}

Gold Member

Post Number: 7435
well they can also do with public iks
how do u call public iks as safe method???

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 22
Who said public or private was safe?

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 23
Public atleast leaves no money trail and e-mail addy's.
Public is included with the hardware purchase.

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 24
And Sada's not selling private .

I hate to break your bubble but his advertising along with nfps is public and has been for sometime.

Private is just that, PRIVATE

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 25
CLASSIC

cccccccccccccc
Silver Member

Posted on Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 08:49 pm:
THAT MEANS things is not loooking so good lol
that means the price for the id's is 50 % off becuz of the holidays .
i think charlie hit only international becuz he is racist and he hates poeple from different cultures

you wanna know the truth. here is the most logical thruth . poeple subscribe to privert becuz of international . the public srver is very stable with american . the privet got lot of poeple the server can not handle it it crush. so they got to get their shi$t together and get better equipment .

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5242
Iks!!!... tis all I'm gonna say at this moment....

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5243
above post ... NO i am not promoting anything.. Just scared to intervene.

Virus please continue.......

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 27
cccccccccccccc
Silver Member

Post Number: 378
Posted on Friday, November 19, 2010 - 08:24 pm:
VIRUS GO GET A LIFE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----

Thanx for your endorsement Doreen , but I hope I made my point.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7436
virus one more time i asked u a question
do u have better solution/??

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 29
, .......Pay for public iks or sub?
.............I think I\ll sub for now

But others might want to pay, and some might stay on a free public server. There are a couple pretty solid ones running right now.

Just be aware of the risks. There not one I would take.

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 30
Sada, you've been around long enough, remember your Kbox day's?

Enough said.

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 31
We will now interupt this thread for ip identification and return to our regular bashing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7437
i never force them to buy
if i lie to them...or what ever u can tell me...
i had sub but tired of paying over rated prices..
and u prob experienced same thing...
but see what happend with public iks..freezing, loosing channels..
there is nothing stable nothing is 100% until u get sub ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7438
yeh i have been here ..one of few ones who bought first nfusion box , kbox cnxnano2 and few others....
i also got sub ...but was tired of paying over rated fees...
what do u think we ecoustics member should buy subshare togeather??

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 34
No one accused you of anything,there are no guarantee's, but the facts are still the facts.
But nfps advertises .... up! 100 % time NO FREEZING ...

IS BS>

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 582
This NFPS thing is down more than my Limesat!

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 35
And you got bev included ta boot and no extra fee's.

Why risk paying for public?
There's enough risk already.

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 36
GREED

thats what public pay ia all about.

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 583
You got that right!

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 535
IKSPrivateServer will disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies, working in Netherlands as this business is not running under any United States, Canada or International laws, if you live in any of those countries "United States, Canada or other" Please register to your local Satellite Provider, we are not responsible for the use of this service into USA, Canada, or any other countries where this is illegal, that being said we will not cooperate or give any users data to their authorities as we do not do business in their country.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20151
Viru Injector is LK.
We do not like your interupptions in this forum. kindly post in your own name. Otherwise be treated like an obnoxious newbie.

Get the hell off this forum - Ms. vires

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 37
And the other servers in germany and other country's that got seized won;t either?

LMAO!

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20153
No servers were seized in Germany. Merely a request went out there and as the news goes, the people who wanted to protect their identity (which they have right to protect as Germans), skipped out of the service offerred by these businesses. In the end, their identities were not revealed under the German law.

Local Law applies to residents of the countries where legal issues arise. Where there is serious crime where Interpol gets involved to catch a particular individual, there are some methodologies in place.

Billions of dollars are hidden in offshore Bank accounts, and no law of USA or Canada or India can touch them.

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 56
Naydas, check court docs.

Bronze Member

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 57
You might have research not just rely on outdated google search.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us