Att.!!! @ TOTAL

Gold Member
Username: Oleg1474

GRU, CCCP RUSSIA

Post Number: 1431
Dear members,

We just wanted to let everyone know that we've now been up and
running using the new Nagra3 system for over 100 days now, and it's
looking like it'll be flawless running very much into the future.
Don't miss out, get on board before we have too many members and
close registration. Hopefully we'll see you soon!

http://www.total***.com/

Best wishes,

TOTAL ***

Powered by HUSH CONTACT
Click this link to unsubscribe:
http://www.hushcontact.com/aYRdbynBrQ2WmN/unsubscribe.php?M=462807&C=2f1d2e9f9ac a3a0ad8a43529fcf0cf86&L=1&N=7

Bronze Member
Username: Breezelow

Texas USA

Post Number: 38
Not sure why Oleg is trying to promote a non-working site as working for a long time.

LIKELY SOME KIND OF SCAM, BEWARE OF ANYTHING FROM RUSSIA!

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20143
breezlow: Total is a working site, and they are advertising paid services. Whether we like it or not they are there and have been there for over five yeras. Another member ihere is obsessed with posting against Total, and I have replied in detail, to his criticisms. Oleg is merely trying to, in his meek way, defend Total.

I am neither for not against Total. On the surface of it they have been providing a particular service for 110 days. Like any other service there have been a few unsubstaciated complaints, and to the best of my knowledge, one complaint may have been reported to laval authotrities. I have not seen any further outcome.

In th emeantime, as I said elsewhere, we owe it to Ecoustics not to put it in a difficult situation by trying to discredit an old established site for minimal or no reason.

Bronze Member

Texas USA

Post Number: 39
Ok, nydas,
I see why you are repeatedly discredited on this site. Just don't make common sense to beat a dead horse and yet you won't stop.
And those with common sense will avoid these people like the plaque.

Bronze Member
Username: Blue_monday

Post Number: 58
Great Info. Chaff
quote:

}Nalin Nyda
Post Number: 15731
Posted on Thursday, August 06, 2009 - 07:28 am:

totalfta is still showing the zango.com sign-in, using Nagra 3 as a bait to the unwary.
I hope nobody here falls for it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
nydasDiamond Member

Post Number: 20079
Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 09:35 pm:
thetotalfta was the name adopted by the owners of the real totalfta, after some members of totalfta administration are said to have highjacked the site from the real owners of totalfta site.
thetotalfta changed its name to ftahq.com which has now changed to
myfreeneeds*com

There is no connection between thetotalfta and the current and the old totalfta - note the word the in the name.

By the way, Captain Hook knows this history, but is just trying to discredit me on this site.
Many have tried to discredit me and have not succeeded, because they are the crooks with monetary gains and motives. i am retired well to do person with no business connections whatsoever

nydasDiamond Member

Post Number: 20143
Posted on Friday, November 19, 2010 - 11:50 am:
breezlow: Total is a working site, and they are advertising paid services. Whether we like it or not they are there and have been there for over five yeras. Another member ihere is obsessed with posting against Total, and I have replied in detail, to his criticisms. Oleg is merely trying to, in his meek way, defend Total.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
breezelowBronze Member

Texas USA

Post Number: 38
Posted on Friday, November 19, 2010 - 11:27 am:
Not sure why Oleg is trying to promote a non-working site as working for a long time.

LIKELY SOME KIND OF SCAM, BEWARE OF ANYTHING FROM RUSSIA!

the Russian could be the Western Union Bandit
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us