SONICVIEW

Silver Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 161
Hello I have a Sonicview...and would like to use it...I have two antennas (pointed to 119/110...double LNB's...is it possible to make it work?..do I need IKS?...what channels can I get...Thanks for any info...

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20109
If you have Sonicview 4000, you may get something going via Linux route and IKS.
Sonicview 360 requires a dongle - about $100. The IKS public server is supposed to be UP with DN.
Perycles2005: As you probably know, the public IKS service is up 60% of the time with 60% of the channels showing with freezing 60% of the time. At present IKS Private server situation is a bit better, but I do not know the current status of SV 360 on IKS private server.

Silver Member
Username: Chevrolet

Post Number: 199
Here is what Satfix is saying from (11/12/2010 until
11/15/2010 ) We do not anticipate more than 1 hour of downtime

Upload

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our sincerest apologies for the recent downtime. We are continuing to investigate the cause of these problems. Please be advised that we will need to take the server offline to diagnose issues with our APC Switched Rack Power Distribution Unit. We do not anticipate more than 1 hour of downtime. Thank you for your patience.
For thoses who are having a problem reading
I'll do the pictures

Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us