Re: Nalins dvd to cd player experiment

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 5045
I read Breezelow's answer to your quest. ( sorry he agrees with me and others) BUT.... I did some more research on this matter and found this for you to try...

Just a small mini-jack cable and some free software will do the trick...
If you get a MALE-TO-MALE stereo minijack cable from a place like Radioshack, and also download something like GOLDWAVE from http://www.goldwave.com -- then you can record any sound that your PC normally outputs.

You plug one end of the minijack cable into AUDIO OUTPUT (usually marked with a headphone icon), and the other end into the Microphone/line-in. This LOOPS the sound output into the microphone/lin-in input. Next, using GOLDWAVE, make a NEW RECORDING FILE -- and then start the DVD (or whatever you want to capture sound from). This method also works for capturing songs downloaded from Itunes or other sources like Utube.

Once the sound is recorded and saved to a file with GOLDWAVE, you can BURN the sound file onto a CD.

Nalin hope this helps you out with your MYTHBUSTER experiment.
http://askville.amazon.com/transfer-music-DVD-CD-listening-car-home-stereo-video/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=1712410

OR...

Well, many of us have come across such problems, here I kindly remind everybody to make backup for your files, because hard disk may melt up, computers may doesn't work, iPod may missing, it's very necessary to backup your important files. To be worst, there must be a way to save the iPod music. Here, I'm introducing a good way to backup your music on iPod to your computer.

Before we start, I recommend you download and install below software: iPod to computer transfer or iPodRip for Mac, for both Windows and Mac, good for your cooperation. But there is another way which don't need any iPod backup software. And two things need to know. Firstly, this method can be only used for Windows iPod or iPod sync with Windows.Secondly, if you want to copy music bought from iTunes Music Store, the computer you are copying to has to have the same account on it in order to play the protected music.

Now, ready? Let's roll.

Step 1, Enable your iPod to be used as External Drive

Connect iPod with any computer, then iTunes will start up. Right click your iPod and select iPod options, You'll start out in the iPod/Music section, which is right where you want to be. Near the bottom of the screen, check the Enable Disk Use box if it isn't already checked. In this case, your computer can read the folders in iPod.

Step 2, Connect the Destination Computer with iPod

Via a Firewire or USB cable to connect your iPod with destination computer, ignore iTunes if it starts, we don't need it.

Step 3, Navigate to your iPod in Windows

Click Start menu, then choose My Computer. After iPod connected with PC, you'll see it available in Removable Devices in My Computer.
Upload
Step 4, View Files stored in iPod

Double click iPod, open it.

Step 5, Enable View Hidden Folders function

Upload

In the iPod folder, click "Tools" on the above of this window, choose "Folder Options" and click the "View" tab. You'll see a bunch of advanced settings for how Windows displays file information. In the "Hidden files and folders" section, select "Show hidden files and folders," then click OK.

Step 6, the Most Important Step

Here's neck of the bottle. In the iPod folder, you'll now see a few new, half-grayed-out folders. Double-click the one called iPod_Control. Then double-click the Music folder. See all of those numbered folders in there? Each one contains between 40 and 60 or so of your iPod's songs.

Upload

If you're looking for specific songs or don't mind grabbing all of these folders, you can probably take it from here; just copy and paste or drag the songs into a folder on your computer. But there's a better way--keep reading.

Step 7, Found a destination folder

Found a destination folder where you want to save your music.

Step 8, Search for all music on the iPod

Click the Search button at the top of the iPod's Music folder. The Search column will appear in the left side of the window. Make sure that "Search for files and folders" appear at the top of this column; if not, click the underlined phrase "Files and folders" at the bottom of the column. Do not enter any text into the two search boxes, but be sure to select your iPod in the Look In drop-down menu. Then expand the Advanced Options section and check the box for "Search hidden files and subfolders." Click Search Now.

Upload

Step 9, Search by type

You'll see a whole bunch of search results, but don't be alarmed. Click "Type" at the top of the file-type column, just to the right of Size. Now, you can see all of the iPod's music in chunks, separated by file type. Select the top song you want, then scroll down, hold the Shift key, and select the bottom one you want.

Step 10, Copy the Music

After you selected the music , drag and drop or copy and paste it into the new folder you created in step 7. Just sit back as the music flows from iPod to PC. Before you close your iPod window, uncheck Advanced Options so that you turn off the View Hidden Folders option. That preference can cause unsightly clutter in your non-iPod folders.

Now, that's it!

There are others ways to all this stuff, but I thought this would the best ways for you. once youv've saved all your ipod stuff onto your PC

OR

try this software...http://www.bigasoft.com/articles/how-to-copy-music-from-ipod-to-pc.html

One more way to record from your IPOD to PC ..

http://www.ehow.com/how_2264285_record-any-sound-computer-microphone.html
(this how I make my own recordings)

If you need any software to help you in your quest that you would normally have to pay for, I will help you get it free. I am doing this because I want to be nice to you (FOR A CHANGE).

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5047
How to put 300 Songs On A Single CD-R
The following was written for those who have burned a regular audio CD before and to those who own basic computer skills:

Did you know it is possible to make an audio CD that has 300 tracks that plays in your car stereo, DVD player and and personal CD player?

It's actually pretty simple. Here is a brief "How To" that quickly explains what is required to accomplish this fun project.

Obtain a CD Burning Program
I use Nero Burning Rom when making my audio CD's. In addition to the massive audio CD making capabilities, this program will burn video, pictures and data. The interface easily guides you through the steps necessary for whatever CD burning task you want to perform.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5048
http://www.nero.com/enu/downloads-nero-burning-rom-trial.php

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 15518
Doreen

You don't need to doing a record to burn a CD, you simply take a sound file then convert it as WMA or MP3!

"How to put 300 songs on a single CD"

Burn it like MP3!!!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5049
http://www.nero.com/enu/downloads-nbl-free.php

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5050
he is trying to put IPOD music/ flies on a CD/DVD ... I am just giving him some suggestion to try to get it off his IPOD.

if you convert MP3's to "WMA" format you can get more music on a DVD/CD

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15519
"if you convert MP3's to "WMA" format you can get more music on a DVD/CD"

Doreen

You are blind!

MP3 use less space than WMA!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5052
Plymouth you are wrong

http://ekei.com/audio/Format
5(CD quality) WAV / 1400kbps (original)
MP3 / 85kbps (fhg vbr)
RA / 96kbps
WMA / 96kbps
MP3 / 113kbps (lame vbr)
OGG / 118kbps
4 MP3 / 56kbps (mp3 pro)
MP3 / 80kbps (mp3 pro)
WMA / 64kbps
RA / 64kbps
3 (FM radio) WMA / 48kbps
OGG / 67kbps (vbr)
MPC / 85kbps (vbr)
2 WMA / 32kbps
RA / 45kbps
MP3 / 48kbps (mp3 pro)
1 (AM radio) WMA / 20kbps
RA / 32kbps
MP3 / 40kbps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Media_Audio

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5053
http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=WMA

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5054
http://www.ehow.com/how_5775395_convert-mp3-wma-microsoft.html

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15525
Mmmmh!

5(CD quality) WAV / 1400kbps (original)
>>>>MP3 / 85kbps (fhg vbr)
RA / 96kbps
>>>>WMA / 96kbps
MP3 / 113kbps (lame vbr)
OGG / 118kbps
>>>>4 MP3 / 56kbps (mp3 pro)
MP3 / 80kbps (mp3 pro)
>>>>WMA / 64kbps
RA / 64kbps

Compare same output quality!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5055
http://www.filetype007.com/post/wma-file

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5056
not arguing that MP3's are better quality

But... you can make a WMA file smaller than a MP3 format and STILL have great sound output.

The smaller your Mp3 the less quality in sound. So make a WMA for good sound and makes for a SMALLER file.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5057
the best is LOSSLESS

Waveform audio format - WAV
Free Lossless Audio Codec -- FLAC
Apple Lossless -- ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec)
apt-X Lossless
ATRAC Advanced Lossless
Audio Lossless Coding -- also known as MPEG-4 ALS
MPEG-4 SLS -- also known as HD-AAC
Direct Stream Transfer -- DST
Dolby TrueHD
DTS-HD Master Audio
Meridian Lossless Packing -- MLP
Monkey's Audio -- Monkey's Audio APE
OptimFROG
RealPlayer -- RealAudio Lossless
Shorten -- SHN
TTA -- True Audio Lossless
WavPack -- WavPack lossless
WMA Lossless -- Windows Media Lossless

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15526
False!

Bit rate

MP3 bit rate:

Several bit rates are specified in the MPEG-1 Audio Layer III standard: 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 160, 192, 224, 256 and 320 kbit/s, and the available sampling frequencies are 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz.[31] Additional extensions were defined in MPEG-2 Audio Layer III: bit rates 8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 144, 160 kbit/s and sampling frequencies 16, 22.05 and 24 kHz. Although MP3 can be used with data rates in the range between 8 kbit/s and 320 kbit/s

WMA bit rate:

8 to 768kbit/s

Compare same bit rate then you will have better sound on MP3!

Look at the rating of WMA codec vs MP3 under 320 kbites/sec:
http://soundexpert.org/encoders-320-kbps

Now look the rating quality under 32 kbites/sec:

http://soundexpert.org/encoders-32-kbps

Now stop your useless arguing!!!!

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20087
Doreen: I am not interested in your showing off your knowledge.
I have a lot of knowledge of the WMA and MP3 formats. Also I never mentione "itunes".
The specific question I am trying to look into is - I am stating it once more, so you do not get carried away.
1. I find that in St. Catherines and even in Toronto, in a given store (e.g. Staples, Tiger Direct, Future Shop) on any particular day, I AM finding that the price of CD recording media is HIGHER than DVD recording media. This is a change in the last couple of years because CD is being replaced by DVD everywhere.
2. I want to RECORD blank DVD - NOT a Blank CD - with some songs in MP3 or WMA format using a DVD recorder. naturally the reording will go through nicely. I want to keep the maximum amount at und 700 MB or under 60 minutes which ever is less and NOT utilise the full availability of 3-4 GB in a Blank DVD. That meant that the recorded QUANTITY is within the amount that usually goes on a CD.
3. This recording WILL play properly on an older home computer which had a CD R/W and aDVD Read only. I have already noticed that. Unfortunately the amount of stuff I have on the DVD is of the order of 2-3 GB, so I can't continue the experiment on a CD/MP3 portable player (NOT a RECORDER).

So instead of showing off, if you can restrict yourselft to the parameters of the experiment and give either a reasoned (not a dogmatic) answer or do an experiment and prove or disprove then you have done something. Otherwise you have just shouted in a useless manner.

By the way, a WMA recording is claimed by Microsoft to be better in quality (at 64 bits per second) than a MP3 at 128 bps, but that claim is not confirmed. In general at equal recording rates the MP3 and WMA recordings would be theoretically same size; in practice the WMA is a fraction bigger.

OGG compression is said to be better but I have not tried it.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5058
fine you make a 32 kbps mp3 and then make a wma 32 kbps and see what one is smaller and sounds better.
Upload

In most cases using this device/technology:

1.0 -- you will hear heavily distorted sound
2.0 -- you will hear unpleasant sound artifacts
3.0 -- you will hear distinctly audible but tolerable sound artifacts
4.0 -- you will hear faintly discernible sound artifacts
5.0 -- you will not hear any sound artifacts

Are you taking into acount that you also have any where from 8000 to 48000 KHZ... mono , stereo joint stereo, forced joint stereo and dual channels? Not to mention Bit Rates on a WMA file ?

I did an experimenrt on one of my songs and what started out as a MP3 Format Sound (.mp3) 128 kps size 6.41 MB (6,730,523 bytes) conveted to a 32 KPS file stereo at 32000 Khz size 1.06 MB (1,120,257 bytes) then I converted the same song into a Windows Media Audio file (.wma) file, 32000 Khz 16 bit stereo 32kbps size 1.35 MB (1,422,459 bytes)
Yes the size is smaller on the mp3 but......

The sound quality on the MP3 conveted one SUCKS , sound quality on the WMA file sound is way better.if you'd like I can upload the files and you can hear it for yourself the difference.

I am NOT arguing, I am telling you THE QUALITY IS BETTER IN WMA FORMAT if conpressed .

UNDERSTAND NOW?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5059
Nalin do what you must ... YOU WILL NEVER GET A DVD TO PLAY ON A CD STAND ALONE PLAYER......... know matter what you try. And that my "friend" was your arginaly question.

nydas
Platinum Member

Post Number: 19997
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 12:29 pm:
The question is: Can I record on a BLANK DVD to make it a recording such that it will play on a CD only carry-around Player?

Then you sent us this link
How To Burn a DVD of an iTunes Playlist

http://www.howtodothings.com/computers-internet/how-to-burn-a-dvd-of-an-itunes-p laylist

now you tell me ...." I never mentione "itunes"."
WTF are you trying to do then...?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5060
Btw I am not showing off.. I was just trying to help out. SO NOW YOU CAN GO FU>K YOURSELF and your stupid "experiment" and FAIL. See if I care or anyone else here.
You are an ungrateful Bast@rd Nalin. OH AND A CHEAP ONE AT THAT.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_208

Post Number: 374
I don't think you are talking to a human
ask him to type the code shown

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1913

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5061
C.H..... GIGGLING at your post

Bronze Member
Username: Breezelow

Texas USA

Post Number: 34
Great work Doreen! I hope somebody is paying you for such extensive quality research. Wikipedia's got all the answers.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20091
Audiophiles don't talk about 32 kbs. We talk about difference between 128 kbs and 192 kbs

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5062
what about them Nalin? I am talking about COMPRESSING the file so that you can get more quality than quantity
a WMA file ripped at the same quality as a MP3 file will be about half the size. (128 MP3 = 64 WMA).I've found the quality to be nearly equal at half the size.

Bronze Member
Username: Q_tip

Post Number: 52
Doreen this Nydas lady doesn't have your knowledge so its a waste of time speaking at her.

Silver Member
Username: Toothpic

Post Number: 226
O- gregraf -O)
Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 4341

Posted on Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 08:55 pm:
Thanks for the info Doreen. I don't know where that other poster gets her useless info from.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5063
I just made these....see the difference in size? Sound quality other than the wav file are equal in quality ( MP3 128 kbps and WMA 64 kbps).
PCM format (wav)
Upload

MP3 format 128 kbps
Upload

WMA format 64 kbps
Upload

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5064
so it is safe to say YES using a WMA file you get more songs on a DVD or CD with same quality.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5065
BTW.... the wav file I made. .using my sound card "creative sound blaster" for making a personal recording of my voice (sing) along with the youtube video of the song "from this moment".

if you would like a copy of this song I will be glad to give one to you just let me know WAV, MP3 or WMA format LOL...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20095
http://www.kundanlalsaigal.com/Saigal-Audio-HindiUrdu.htm
Kundan Lal Saigal (1904-1947)
Lots of nice MP3s. The whole works of Saigal.
Kundan Lal Saigal (1904-1947)
The great Indian singing film star of the 1930s and 1940s
(This Site is based almost entirely on resources made freely available on the Internet)
All contributions & suggestions to upgrade the site for the benefit of KL Saigal Fans are welcome
===================================================================
Audio
==================================
Audio Files of Saigal Songs in Hindi & Urdu

(arranged in alphabetical order)

Audio files in mp3 format (low fidelity / bit rate and quality)

To listen to a song, right click and save mp3 audio file to your hard disk

===========================================================================
Song Title & Details :

A

- Aah Ko Chaahiye Ek Umr Asar Hone Tak

(KLSaigal-Ghazal-Aah Ko Chahiye Ek Umra Asar Hone Tak)

- Aai Hai Tuu To Kaise Dil Apanaa Dikhaaun Mai.n

(Kurukshetra_1945-KundanLalSaigal-AayiHaiTuTo-JamilMahajani_PtGanpatRao)

- Ab Kyaa Bataaun Mai.n Tere Milane Se Kyaa Mile

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-Ghazal-AbKyaBataunMainTere-SeemabAkbarabadi)

- Ab Main Kaah Karuun Kit Jaauun

(Dhartimata_1938-KLSaigal-AbMainKaahKaruun-PtSudarshan_PankajMullick)

- Ai Bekhabarii Dil Ko Diivaanaa Banaa Denaa

(KL Saigal_Non Film-Ghazal-AyeBekhabriyeDil-SeemabAkbarabadi)

- Aye Dil-e-Beqaraar Jhuum

(ShahJehan_1946-KLSaigal-AyeDileBeqararJhoom-KhumarBarabankvi-Naushad)

- Aye Dil-e-Beqaraar Jhoom (Movie Track Version)

(ShahJehan_1946-KLSaigal-AyeDileBeqararJhoom-KhumarBarabankvi-Naushad(MovieTrack ))

- Ai Kaatib-e-Taqadiir Mujhe Itna Bataa De

(MySister_1944-KL Saigal-AieKatibeTaqdeerMujhe-PtBhushan-PankajMullick)

- Ai Phool Hans Ke Baagh Mein Kaliyan Khilaye Ja

(Parwana_1947-Saigal-JeeneKaDhang-DNMadhok_KhurshidAnwar)

- Alla Huu...Khaiyyaam Hai Allaa Waalaa Matawaalaa

(OmarKhayyam_1946-KL Saigal&Chorus-AllahHoo-SadarAah-LalMohammed)

..... Andhe Ki Laathi Tuu Hii Hai

(DhoopChhaon_1935-KLSaigal-AndheKiLaathiTuuHiiHai-PtSudarshan-RCBoral)

- Apni Hasti Ka Asar Kuchh To Numaya Hotaa

(KLSaigal-Ghazal-ApniHastiKaAsarKuchhToNumaya)

- Ausar Biito Jaat Praanii Tero

(PuranBhagat_1933-KL Saigal-AvsarBeetoJaatePrani-_RCBoral)

B

- Baabul Moraa, Naihar Chhuuto Hii Jaae (Raag Bhairavi)

(StreetSinger_1938-KLSaigal-BabulMoraNaiharChotoHiJaay-WajidAliShah_RCBoral)

- Babul Mora Naihar Chhuuto Hii Jaae (Movie Track Duet Version)

(StreetSinger_1938-KananDevi-KLSaigal-BabulMora-ArzooLucknavi_RCBoral(MovieTrack ))

('Collector' Hem Jain's Comment : Saigal & Kanan Devi sang several songs in movies. These Duets were never issued on Discs as "Duets" because Saigal and Kanan Devi were having life long contracts with two different Record companies namely Hindustan Records & Megaphone Records respectively.

Hindustan Record Company could get only two famous Saigal solos- "Babul Mora Naihar" & Jeevan Been Madhur Na Baje", though in the film 'Babul Mora Naihar" was also sung as KananDevi solo with a different tune, which was never issued on Disc.)

- Baag Lagaa Duun Sajanii (Raag Bahaar)

(Tansen_1943-KLSaigal-Baag Laga Doon Sajani-PtIndra_KhemchandPrakash)

- Baalam Aaye Baso More Man Mein

(Devdas_1935-KLSaigal-BaalamAayoBasoMore-KidarSharma-TimirBaran)

- Baalam Aaye Baso More Man Mein (Movie Track Version)

(Devdas_1935-KLSaigal-VoiceOf Jumuna-BalamAaye-KidarSharma_TimirBaran(MovieTrack))

- Baalam Topey Sabar Pade (This song was never issued on 78 rpm disc)

(Parwana_1947-KLSaigal-BaalamTopeySabarPade-_KhurshidAnwar-MovieTrack)

- Bahut Us Galii Ke Kiye Here Phere

(Non-Film-KLSaigal-BahutUsGaliKeKiyeHerePhere-ArzooLakhnavi)

- Baqadr-e-Shauq Iqaraar-e-Vafaa Kyaa

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-Ghazal-Baqadre Shauk Ikraar-e-Wafa_SeemabAkbarabadi)

- Bhajuu Main To Bhaavase Shirii Giridharii

(PooranBhagat_1933-KL Saigal-Bhajuu Main To Bhaavase_RC Boral)

- Binaa Pa.nkh Panchhii Huun Main (Raag Jaijaivanti Mishra)

(Tansen_1943-KL Saigal-Bina pankh panchhi Hoon_KhemchandPrakash)

C

- Chaah Barbaad Karegii Hamen

(ShahJehan_1946-KLSaigal-ChahBarbaadKaregi-Majrooh_Naushad)

(The song was penned by Khumar Barabankavi though the gramaphone record carries the name Majrooh Sultanpuri as lyricist according to Har Mandir Singh 'Hamraaz' & Harish Raghuwanshi, Compilers of the monumental work "Jab Dil Hi Toot Gaya" compendium on KL Saigal, 2004; hamraaz18@yahoo.com )

- Chaah Barbaad Karegi Hamen (Movie Track Version)

(ShahJehan_1946-KLSaigal-ChahBarbaadKaregi-Majrooh_Naushad(MovieTrack))

- Chaahe Tuu Mitaa De...Gariibon Kii Duniyaa

(Tadbir_1945-KLSaigal-Chorus-ChaaheTuuMiTaaDe-SwamiRamanand_LalMohomed)

- Chandni Raat Aur Taare Khile Hon

(BhaktaSurdas_1942-KLSaigal-khursheed-ChandiniRaat-DNMadhok_GyanDutt)

- Chhupo Na Chhupo Na Chhupo Na

(MySister_1944-KLSaigal-ChhupoNaChhupoNa-o-Pyari-PtBhushan_PankajMullick)

- Chhupo Na Chhupo Chhupo Na (Movie Track Version)

(MySister_1944-KLSaigal-ChhupoNaChhupoNa-o-Pyari-PtBhushan_PankajMullick(MovieVe rsion))

D

- Deewaanaa Hoon, Deewana Hoon, Raahat Se Main Begaanaa Huun

(Zindagi_1940-KLSaigal-DeewanaHoon-KidarSharma-PankajMullick)

- Dekhat Vaako Hee Roo, Prem Ka...

(Chandidas_1934-KLSaigal-DekhatVaakoHeeRoop-AagaHashraKashmiri_RCBoral)

..... Dekho Jee Kaheen Ulajh Na Jaanaa...Us Mast Nazar Pe Padi Jo Nazar

(Parwana_1947-Saigal-UsMastNazarPePadi-_KhemchandPrakash)
- Dil Ke Phaphole Jal Uthe ...Andhe Ki Laathi Tuu Hii Hai

(DhoopChhaon_1935-KLSaigal-AndheKiLaathiTuuHiiHai-PtSudarshan-RCBoral)

- Dil Se Terii Nigaah Jigar Tak Utar Gaii

(Karwan-e-Hayat_1935-KLSaigal-DilSeTeriNigah-AsadullahGhalib_MihirKiranBhattacha rya)

- Din Neeke Beete Jaate Hain Sumaran Kar Siyaa-Raam-Naam

(PuranBhagat_1933-Saigal-DinNeekeBeetJaateHain-!_RCBoral)

- Din Se Dugunee Ho Jaaye Ratiyaan

(BhaktSurdas_1942-KLSaigal-DinseDuguniiHoJaayeRatiyan-DNMadhok-GyanDutt)

- Din Soona Sooraj Bina .... Diyaa Jalaao Jagmag (Raag Deepak)

(Tansen_1943-KLSaigal-DiyaJaloJagMag-Pt Indra_KhemchandPrakash)

- Din Soona Sooraj Bina.... Diyaa Jalaao Jagmag (Raag Deepak) (Movie Track Version)

(Tansen_1943-KLSaigal-DiyaJalaoJagMag-PtIndra_KhemchandPrakash(MovieTrack))

..... Diyaa Jalaao Jagamag Jagamag Diyaa Jalaao (Raag Deepak)

(Tansen_1943-KLSaigal-DiyaJaloJagMag-Pt Indra_KhemchandPrakash)

- Diyaa Jisne Dil Lut Gayaa Wo Bechaaraa

(Bhanwara_1944-KLSaigal-DiyaJisneDilLutGayaWohBechara-KidarSharma_KhemchandPraka sh)

(The chorus of the song perhaps include voices of Amirbai Karnataki & Naseem Akhtar according to Har Mandir Singh 'Hamraaz' & Harish Raghuwanshi, Compilers of the monumental work "Jab Dil Hi Toot Gaya" compendium on KL Saigal, 2004; hamraaz18@yahoo.com )

- Do Nainaa Matavaare Tihaare, Ham Par Zulum Kare

(MySister_1944-KLSaigal-DoNainaMatware-PtBhushan_PankajMullick)

- Do Nainaa Matwaare Tihaare, Ham Par Zulum Kare (Movie Track Version)

(MySister_1944-KLSaigal-DoNainaMatware-PtBhushan_PankajMullick(MovieTrack))

- Dukh Ke Ab Din Biitat Naahi

(Devdas_1935-KLSaigal-DukhKe-KidarSharma_TimirBaran)

- Dukh Ke Ab Din Biitat Naahi (Movie Track Version)

(Devdas_1935-KLSaigal-DukhKeDinThe-KidarSharma_TimirBaran(MovieTrack))

- Duniya Men Hoon Duniyaa Ka Talabgaar Naheen Hoon

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-Ghazal-DuniyaMeinHunDuniyaKaTalabgar-AkbarAllahabadi)

- Duniya Rang Rangiili Baabaa

(Dhartimata_1935-Saigal,PMullick&UmaShashi-DuniyaRangRangili-PtSudarshan_PankajM ullick)

- Duniya Rang Rangili Baba (Movie Track Version)

(With KC Dey singing in the lead instead of Pankaj Mullick)

(Dhartimata_1938-KCDey-UmaShashi-Saigal-DuniyaRangRangiliBaba-PtSudarshan_PMulli ck(MovieVersion))

- Contributed by Mr Zainuddin Vahanvaty <zainmehf@hotmail.com>, an ardent fan of K.L.Saigal & New Theaters, Calcutta & all its artists, based in Los Angeles, U.S.A.

E

.....Ek Bangalaa Bane Nyaaraa

(President_1937-KLSaigal-EkBanglaBaneNyara-!_RCBoral)

- Ek Ehle Dard Ne Jo Dekha Sunsaan Kafas...Kaun Viraane Men Dekhega Bahaar

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-Ghazal-KaunVeeraneMeinDekhegaBahar)

..... Ek Raaje Kaa Betaa

(President_1937-KLSaigal-EkRajeKaBetaLekarUdaneWala-RCBoral)

G

- Gar Siyah Waqt Hi Hota (A rare non-film Ghazal)

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-Ghazal-GarSiyahWaqtHiHota)

- Gham Diye Mustaqil, Itanaa Naazuk Hai Dil, Ye Na Jaanaa

(ShahJehan_1946-KLSaigal-GhamDiyeMustaqil-Majrooh_Naushad)

- Gham Diye Mustaqil, Itanaa Naazuk Hai Dil, Ye Na Jaanaa (Movie Track Version)

(ShahJehan_1946-KLSaigal-GhamDiyeMustaqil-Majrooh_Naushad(MovieTrack))

- Gamzaa Paikaan huaa Jaataa Hai (Lost Melodies Series)

(LostMelodies_KLSaigal-Ghazal-GamzaPaikaanHuaJaataHai-Bedam_)

- Ghar Yeh Tera Sadaa Na Meraa Hai

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-Ghazal-Ghar Ye Tera Sada Na Mera Hai)

.....Gareebon Ki Duniya Hai Tere Hawale

(Tadbir_1945-KLSaigal-Chorus-ChaaheTuuMiTaaDe-SwamiRamanand_LalMohomed)

- Ghungharuva Baje Chhanananaa Chhanananaa chhan

(StreetSinger_1938-ChildsVoice-Kanan-Saigal-GhungharuvaBaje-Arzoo_RCBoral(MovieV ersion))

H

- Haay Kis But Ki Muhabbat Mein Giraftaar Huun Main

(MySister_1944-KLSaigal-HayeKisButtKiMohabbat-PtBhushan_PankajMullick)

- Hai Kya Koi Suhavan Sapna (This song was never issued on 78 rpm disc)

(StreetSinger_1938-KLSaigal-KananDevi-HaiKyaKoiSuhavanSapna-ArzooLuckhnavi_RCBor al(MovieVersion))

- Hairat-e-Nazzaaraa Aakhir Ban Gaiin Raanaaiyaan

(Karwan-e-Hayat_1935-KLSaigal-Hairat-E-Nazar-HakimAhmadShujaPasha_MKBhattacharya )

- Ham Apanaa Unhen Banaa Na Sake

(Bhanwara_1944-KLSaigal-HumApnaUnhenBananaSake-KidarSharma_KhemchandPrakash)

- Hamjoliyon Ki Thi Toliyan

(KLSaigal-Holi-Choli-Song-HamjoliyonKiThiToliyaan)

- Har Ek Baat Pe Kahate Ho Tum Ke Tuu Kyaa Hai

(KLSaigal_1948-Non-Film-Ghazal-HarEkBaatPeKahateHoTum-MirzaGhalib)

- Hare Bhare Baagh Ke Phuulon Pe Riijhaa Khaiyyaam

(OmarKhayyam_1946-Saigal-HareBhareBaghKePhool-SadarAah_LalMohammed)

- Hari Bin Koi Kaam Na Aayo (A rare Non-Film Bhajan)

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-Bhajan-HariBinKoiKaamNaAayo)

('Collector' Hem Jain's Comment : This is really 'rare' in the sense that though it is a non-film song it was never issued on Disc. Then how could it exist ?

(The story is that after getting it recorded in the studio of Hindustan Records, in a whimsical mood Saigal grabbed this recording, and took it away to his house [May be he was not satisfied with his singing and did not want it to go to public] - Hem Chand Jain, Hindi Film Music Collector

The credit for unearthing this song goes entirely to Har Mandir Singh "Hamraaz", Compiler of the monumental work "Jab Dil Hi Toot Gaya" on KL Saigal, according to Dr Surjit Singh.)

- Hasaraten Khaamosh Hain Aur Aah Betaasir Hai

(Tadbir_1945-Saigal-HasratenKhamoshHai-SwamiRamananda_LalMohammed)

- Hat Gaii Lo Kaali Ghataa

(Lagan_1941-KLSaigal-HatGayiLoKariGhata-ArzooLucknavi_RCBoral)

- Hat Gayi Lo Kaali Ghataa (Movie Track Version)

(Lagan_1941-KLSaigal-HatGayiLoKariGhata-ArzooLucknavi_RCBoral(MovieTrack))

- Hello, Aao Bachcho Main Tumhen Ek Kahaanii ... Ek Raaje Kaa Beta

- Horee Ho Brajaraj Dulare (Lost Melodies Series)

(Lost Melodies_KL Saigal-HoliSong-Hori Ho Brajaraj Dulare)

I

- Ibn-e-Mariyam Huaa Kare Koii

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-Ghazal-Ibn-e-MariyamHuaKareKoi-MirzaGhalib)

- Idhar Phir Bhii Aanaa, Udhar Jaane Waale

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-Ghazal-IdharPhirBhiAanaUdharJaaneWale)
- Ik Bangalaa Bane Nyaaraa

(President_1937-KLSaigal-EkBanglaBaneNyara-!_RCBoral)

- Ik Bangalaa Bane Nyaaraa (Movie Track Version)

(President_1937-KLSaigal-EkBanglaBaneNyara-_RCBoral(MovieVersion))

...... Ik Raaje Kaa Beta Leke Nikala

- Insaan, Insaan Kyon Rotaa Hai Insaan

(OmarKhaiyyam_1946-KLSaigal-InsaanInsaanKyonRotaaHai-DrSafdarAah_LalMohomed)

- Ishq Khud Maayal-e-Hijaab Hai Aaj

(KL Saigal_non-Film-Ghazal-IshqKhudMaileHizab-SeemabAkbarabadi)

- Ishq Mujhako Nahiin Vahashat Hii Sahii

(KL Saigal_non-Film-Ghazal-IshqMujhkoNahiWahashatHiSahi-MirzaGhalib)

J

- Jaag Aur Dekh Zaraa Aalam-e-Viiraan Meraa

(KLSaigal_non-Film-Ghazal-JaagAurDekhJaraAalameVeeran-SeemabAkbarabadi)

- Jab Dil Hii Tuut Gayaa

(ShahJehan_1946-KLSaigal-JabDilHiTutGaya-Majrooh_Naushad)

- Jagat Men Prem Hii Prem Bharaa Hai

(KrorePati_1936-KLSaigal-JagatMeinPremHiPrem-KidarSharma_RCBoral)

- Jalavagaah-e-Dil Men Marate Hee Andhera Ho Gaya

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-Ghazal-JalavaGaah-e-dil-SeemabAkbarabadi)

- Janam Janam Ka Dukhiyaa Praani

(Tadbir_1945-Saigal-JanamJanamKaDukhiyaPrani-SwamiRamananda_LalMohammed)

..... Jeene Ka Dhang Sikhaaye Ja

(Parwana_1947-Saigal-JeeneKaDhang-DNMadhok_KhurshidAnwar)

- Jeevan Asha Ye Hai Merii

(Zindagi_1940-KLSaigal-JeevanAashaYehHaiMeri-KidarSharma-PankajMallick)

- Jeewan Been Madhur Na Baaje

(StreetSinger_1938-KLSaigal-JeevanBeenMadhur-ArzooLuckhnavi_RCBoral)

- Jeewan Been Madhur Na Baaje (Movie Track Version)

StreetSinger_1938-VoiceofKananDevi-PahariSanyal-KLSaigal-JeevanBeen-ArzooLnavi_R CBoral(MovieTrk)

- Jeevan Ka Sukh Aaj Prabhu Mohe

(DhoopChhaon_1935-KLSaigal-JeevanKaSukhAajPrabhoMohe-_RC Boral)

- Jhulanaa Jhulavo-Rii (First record of Saigal released in 1930) (Gandhari)

(KLSaigal_1930-Non-Film-FirstKnownRecord-JhulnaJhulaye)

- Jin Jaav Ree Goree Aaj Paniya Bharan (Lost Melodies Series) Holi Song

(LostMelodies-KLSaigal-PaniyaBharanMatJaReGori-HoliSong)

- Jis Jogi Ka Jog Liyaa Wo Jogee

(BhaktaSurdas_1942-KLSaigal-Khurshid-JisJogiKaJog-DNMadhok_GyanDutt)

- Jo Biit Chukii So Biit Chukii

(Pujarin_1936-KLSaigal-JoBeetChukiSoBeetChuki-Pt Bhushan_TimirBaran)

- Jo Naukari Gilaa De B.A. Banaane Wale

(KrorePati_1936-KLSaigal&PahariSanyal-JoNaukriDilaDe-KidarSharma_RCBoral)

K

- Kaahe Gumaan Kare Rii Gorii

(Tansen_1943-KLSaigal-KaheGumaanKareRiGori-_KhemchandPrakash)

- Kaahe Ko Raad Machaayii

(Lagan_1941-KLSaigal-KaheKoRaarMachayi-ArzooLuckhnavi_RCBoral)

- Kaahe Ko Raad Machaayii (Movie Track Version)

(Lagan_1941-KLSaigal-KaheKoRaarMachayi-ArzooLuckhnavi_RCBoral(MovieTrack))

- Kadam Chale Aage Man Paachhe Bhaage

(BhaktSurdas_1942-KLSaigal-KadamChaleAage-DNMadhok-GyanDutt)

- Kaise Katen Ratiyaan Baalam (This song was never issued on 78 rpm disc)

(Lagan_1941-KLSaigal-KaiseKatenRatiyaanBaalam-ArzooLucknavi_RCBoral(SoundTrackOn ly))

- Kar Liijiye Chalakar Mere Jannat Ke Nazaare

(Shahjehan_1946-KLSaigal-KarLijiyeChalKar-Majrooh Sultanpuri-Naushad)

- Karoon Kyaa Aas Niraas Bhaii

(Dushman_1939-KLSaigal-KarunKyaAasNiraasBhayi-ArzooLuckhnavi_PankajMullick)

- Karoon Kyaa Aas Niraas Bhaii (Movie Track Version)

(Dushman_1939-KLSaigal-KarunKyaAasNiraasBhayi-ArzooLuckhnavi_PankajMullick(Movie Track))

- Kaun Bujhaave Tapat More Man Kii Ho Raam

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-KaunBujhayeTapatMoreManKi)

.....Kaun Viraane Men Dekhegaa Bahaar

Ek Ehle Dard Ne Jo Dekha Sunsaan Kafas

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-Ghazal-KaunVeeraneMeinDekhegaBahar)

- Kete Din Aur Kete Din

(KLSaigal-NonFilm-KeteDinAurKeteDin)

- Kidhar Hai Tuu Aye Merii Tamanna

(Kurukshetra_1945-KLSaigal-KidharHaiTuAyeMeriTamanna-JamilMajhari_PtGanpatRao)

- Kis Ne Yeh Sab Khel Rachaayaa

(Dhartimata_1938-KLSaigal-KisneYehSabKhel-PtSudarshan_PankajMullick)

- Koi Maanush Kitnaa Hee Buraa Ho

(Lagan_1941-KLSaigal-KoiManushKitnaaHeeBuraaHo-ArzooLuckhnavi_RCBoral)

- Koi Maanush Kitnaa Hee Buraa Ho (Movie Track Version)

(Lagan_1941-KLSaigal-KoiManushKitnaaHeeBuraaHo-ArzooLuckhnavi_RCBoral(MovieTrack ))

('Collector' Hem Jain's Comment : The full song is on record only, which has song's solitary 'antara' as well as the repeat of 'sthayi' in the end. In the old film music there are instances of expanding the song, [for its issuing on the record] which were very short on the film soundtrack due to the dramatic requirement of the story. The record versions are well distinct with hissing sound of the steel stylus on the surface of shellac disc. The percussion [Tabla] is also very subdued in movie version..)

- Koi Preet Ki Riit Bataa Do Hamen

(Karwan-e-Hayat_1935-KLSaigal-PahariSanyal-Female-KoiPreetKiReet-_MKBhattacharya )

- Kyaa Hamane Bigaada Hai

(Bhanwara_1944-Saigal-Amirbai-KyaHumneBigadaHai-KidarSharma-KhemchandPrakash)

L

- Laakh Sahi Ham Pii Ki Batiyaan Ek Sahi Na Jaaye

(YahudiKiLadki_1933-Saigal-LakhSahiAbPeeki-_PankajMullick)

- Lag Gai Chot Karejava Men

(YahudiKiLadki_1933-KLSaigal-LagGayiChot-_PankajMullick)

- Laayi Hayat Aaye Qazaa Le Chalii Chale

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-Ghazal-LayiHayatAaiKazaLeChaliChale-Zauq)

M

- Madhukar Shyaam Hamaare Chor

(BhaktaSoordas_1942-KL-Saigal-MadhukaraShyamHamareChor-DNMadhok_GyanDutt)

- Main Baithi Thi....Piya Kaun Des Raje (Lyrics & Music by Saigal himself !! )

(KLSaigal_NonFilm-Main Baithi Thi-Piya Kaun Des Raje-KLSaigal_KLSaigal)

- Main Jo Dinana Ki Thori (Lost Melodies Series) (Holi Song)

(LostMelodies_KLSaigal-HoliSong-MainJoDinanaKiThori-InKaafi)

- Main Kya Jaanuun Kya Jadu Hai

(Zindagi_1940-KLSaigal-MainKyaJanunKyaJaduHai-KidarSharma_PankajMullick)

- Main Man Ki Baat Bataaun

(Dhartimata_1938-KLSaigal-UmaShashi-MainManKiBaat-PtSudarshan_PankajMullick)

- Main Panchi Azad Mera Kahin Duur Thikana Re

(Tadbir_1945-Saigal-MainPanchiAzad-SwamiRamananda_LalMohammed)

- Main Qismat Ka Mara Bhagwan

(Tadbir_1945-Saigal-MainKismatKaMaraBhagwan-SwamiRamananda_LalMohammed)

- Main Sote Bhaag Jagaa Duunga

(Lagan_1941-KLSaigal-MainToSoteBhagJagaDoonga-ArzooLuckhnavi_RCBoral)

- Main Unhen Chheduun Aur Kuchh Na Kahen

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-Ghazal-MainUnhenChhedunAurKuchhNaKahen-MirzaGhalib)

- Maiyya Mori Main Nahin Maakhan Khayo

(BhaktaSurdas_1942-KLSaigal-MaiyaMoriMainNahinMakhanKhayo-Surdas_GyanDutt)

- Man Darapan Hai Jag Saara....Sitam The ...Hazaar Shukr Ke (Movie Track Version)

(Dushman_1939-KLSaigal-ManDarpanHaiJagSara(SitamTheJulmThe)-ArzooLuckhnavi_PMull ick(MovieTracK)

(The song also has two other male voices)

- Matavaalepane Se Jo Ghata Jhuum Padi Hai

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-Ghazal-MatawalePaneSeJoGhataJhoomPadiHai)

- Mere Sapanon Ki Raani, Roohi Roohi Roohi

(Shahjehan_1946-KLSaigal-MohdRafi-MereSapanonKiiRaanii-Majrooh_Naushad)

- Mere Sapanon Ki Rani, Roohi Roohi Roohi (Movie Track Version)

(Shahjehan_1946-KLSaigal-MohdRafi-MereSapanonKiiRani-Majrooh_Naushad(MovieTrack) )

- More Baalapan Ke Saathi Chhaila Bhool Jaiyo Na

(Tansen_1943-KLSaigal-Khurshid-MoreBalapanKeSathi-PtIndra_KhemchandPrakash)

- More Baalapan Ke Saathi (Movie Track Version Part-1)

(Tansen_1943-KLSaigal-Khurshid-MoreBalapanKeSathi-PtIndra_KhemchandPrakash(Movie Track-1))

- More Baalapan Ke Saathi (Movie Track Version Part-2)

(Tansen_1943-KLSaigal-Khurshid-MoreBalapanKeSathi-PtIndra_KhemchandPrakash(Movie Track-2))

- Muhabbat Ke Gula_Haay

(Kurukshetra_1945-KLSaigal-MohabbatKeGulHaye-JamilMazhari_PtGanpatRao)

- Muhabbat Men Kabhi Aisi Bhi Haalat Payi Jaati Hai

(Parwaana_1947-KLSaigal-MohabbatMeinKabhi-DNMadhok_KhurshidAnwar)

(According to Sultan Ahmed, the brother of Maestro Khurshid Anwar, this song was actually written by lyricist J Nakhshab and his name also appeared in the cast and credits on film screen though it is not included in the Jeet Productions, Bambay, booklet - Har Mandir Singh 'Hamraaz' & Harish Raghuwanshi, Compilers of the monumental work "Jab Dil Hi Toot Gaya" compendium on KL Saigal, 2004; hamraaz18@yahoo.com )

- Muskaraate Huye Yun Aankh Churaaya Na Karo

(Bhanwara-Harjai_1944-KLSaigal-MuskurateHueYunAankhChuraya-KedarSharma_Khemchand Prakash)

N

- Na Koi Prem Ka Rog Lagaye (This song was never issued on 78 rpm disc)

(President_1939-KLSaigal-NaKoiPremKaRog-_RCBoral(MovieTrack))

- Nain Heen Ko Raah Dikha Prabhu

(BhaktSurdas_1942-KLSaigal-NainheenKoRaahDikhaPrabhu-DNMadhok_GyanDutt)

- Nis Din Barsat Nain Hamaare

(BhaktaSurdas_1942-KLSaigal-Mainder-NisDinBarasat-DNMadhok_GyanDutt)

- Nuqtaachin Hai Gam-e-Dil

(YahudiKiLadki_1933-Saigal-NuktaChinHaiGameDil-MirzaGhalib_PankajMullick)

O

- O Dilarubaa Kahaan Tak Zulm-o-Sitam Sahenge

(KrorePati_1936-KLSaigal-PahariSanyal-ODilrubaKahanTak-KidarSharma_RCBoral)

P

- Panchhi Re Kaahe Hot Udaas

(KL Saigal_Non-Film-PanchhiKaheHotUdaas-DNMadhok_)

- Paniya Bharan Mat Ja Re Gori (Lost Melodies Series)

(LostMelodies-KLSaigal-PaniyaBharanMatJaReGori-HoliSong)

- Phir Mujhe Diida-e-Tar Yaad Aaya

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-Ghazal-PhirMujheDeeda-e-TarYaadAaya-MirzaGhalib)

- Piya Bin Naahin Aavat Chaina (This song was never issued on 78 rpm disc)

(Devdas_1935-KLSaigal,VoiceOfRaajKumar-PiyaBin-KidarSharma_TimirBaran(MovieTrack ))

- Piye Jaa Aur Piye Ja

(Pujarin_1936-KLSaigal-PiyeJaAurPiyeJa-_TimirBaran)

- Preet Mein Hai Jeevan Jokhon

(Dushman_1939-KLSaigal-PreetMeinHaiJeevanJhokon-ArzooLuckhnavi-PankajMullick)

- Preet Mein Hai Jeevan Jokhon (Movie Track Version)

(Dushman_1939-KLSaigal-PreetMeinJeevanJokho-ArzooLuckhnavi_PankajMullick(MovieTr ack))

- Prem Ka Hai Is Jag Men

(President_1937-KLSaigal-PremKaIsJagMein-_RCBoral)

- Prem Ki Ho Jay-Jay Jeevan Hai Ab Sukhmay

(ChandiDas_1934-Saigal-UmaShashi-PahariSanyal-PremKiHoJai-AagaHashraKashmiri_RCB oral)

- Prem Nagar Men Banauungi Ghar Main

(ChandiDas_1934-Saigal-UmaShashi-PremNagarMein-AagaHashraKashmiri_RCBoral)

- Pyaari-Pyaari Sooraton, Moh Bhari Mooraton

(Dushman_1939-KLSaigal-PyaariPyaariSooraton-ArzooLucknavi_PankajMullick)

- Pyaari-Pyaari Sooraton (Movie Track version)

(Dushman_1939-KLSaigal-PyariPyariSooraton-ArzooLuckhnavi_PankajMullick(MovieTrac k))

R

- Radhe Rani Re Daro Na

(PuranBhagat_1933-KL Saigal-RadheRaniDeDaroNa-_RCBoral)

- Raani Khol De Apane Duar... Milane Ka Din Aa Gaya

(Tadbir_1945-KLSaigal-Suraiyya-RaaniKholDeApaneDuar-SwamiRamanand_LalMohomed)

- Rahegi Na Badariya (This song was never issued on 78 rpm disc)

(President_1937-KLSaigal-RahegiNaBadariya-RCBoral(MovieTrack))

- Rain Gayi Ab Hua Savera

(BhaktSurdas_1942-KLSaigal-RainGayiAbHuaSavera-DNMadhok_GyanDutt)

- Rehamat Pe Teri, Mere Gunahon Ko Naaz Hai

(KLSaigal-Non-Film-Ghazal-RehematPeTeriMereGunahonKoNaazHai)

- Ritu Hai Suhani

(StreetSinger_1938-KananDevi-KLSaigal-RituHaiSuhani-SwamiRamanand_LalMohomed(Mov ieTrack))

- Rumjhum Rumjhum Chaal Tihaari (Raag Shankara)

(Tansen_1943-KLSaigal-RumjhumRumjhumChaalTihari-PtIndra_KhemchandPrakash)

- Rumjhum Rumjhum Chaal Tihari (Raag Shankara) (Movie Track Version)

(Tansen_1943-KLSaigal-RumjhumRumjhumChaalTihari-PtIndra_KhemchandPrakash(MovieTr ack))

S

- Sanwariya Prem Ki Bansi Suna (This song was never issued on 78 rpm disc)

(StreetSinger_1938-KananDevi-KLSaigal-SanwariyaPremKi-ArzooLuckhnavi_RCBoral(Mov ieVersion))

(Rendition in classic Dhrupad Style

- Based on a 'Bandish' of Ustad Alladiya Khan)

- Sapt Suran Teen Graam, Gaao Sab Gunee Jan

(Tansen_1943-KLSaigal-SaptSuranTeenGram-PtIndra_KhemchandPrakash)

- Sapt Suran Teen Graam, Gooa Sab Gunee Jan (Movie Track Version)

(Tansen_1942-KLSaigal-SaptSuranTeenGram-Traditional_KhemchandPrakash(MovieVersio n))

- Sar Pe Kadam Ki Chhainyya Muraliya Baje Ri

(BhaktSurdas_1942-KLSaigal-Rajkumari-Chorus-SarPeKadamKiChainyya-DNMadhok-GyanDu tt)

..... Sakhi Kaun Des Raje

(KLSaigal_NonFilm-MainBaithiThi-PiyaKaunDesRaje-KLSaigal_KLSaigal)

- Shama Ka Jalana Hai Yaa Sozish-e-Parwaana Hai

(KLSaigal-Non-Film-Ghazal-ShamaKaJalnaHai)

- Shukriya Hasti Ka

(KLSaigal-Non-Film-Ghazal-ShukriyaHastiKaLekinTumneYeKyaKarDiya)

- Sitam The ... Hazaar Shukr Ke... Man Darapan Hai Jag Saara

(Dushman_1939-KLSaigal-ManDarpanHaiJagSara(SitamTheJulmThe)-ArzooLuckhnavi_PMull ick(MovieTracK))

- So Ja Raajkumari So Ja

(Zindagi_1940-KLSaigal-SoJaRaajkumariSoJa-KidarSharma_PankajMullick)

- Suquun Dil Ko Mayassar Gul-o-Samar Men Nahin

(StreetSinger_1938-KLSaigal-KananDevi-SuquunDilKoMayassar-AarzooLakhnawi-RCBoral (MovieTrack))

('Collector' Hem Jain's Comment : New Theater's StreetSinger 1938 had such a great storyline that its commercial potential for dramas and films was unlimited.Charlie Chaplin made "Limelight" in 1952 and Hrishikesh Mukherjee made Abhiman in 1973 with Amitabh Bachchan & Jaya Bhaduri with similar roles as Saigal & Kanan Bala.

Saigal & Kanan Devi sang as many as 5 Duets in StreetSinger which are Nos.40 to 44 in Saigals 110 known Hindi Film Song list. These Duets were never issued on Discs as "Duets"because Saigal and Kanan Devi were having life long contracts with two different Record companies namely Hindustan Records & Megaphone Records respectively. All these 5 songs were issued as Kanan Devi solos by Megaphone on either sides of Disc Nos JNG_1081 & JNG-1091 plus one side of JNG_1073)

- Suno Suno He Krishan Kala

(KLSaigal_Non-Film-SunoSunoHeyKrishanKala)

T

- Tadapat Beete Din Raina

(ChandiDas_1934-Saigal-TadpatBeeteDinRain-AagaHashraKashmiri_RCBoral)

- Thukaraa Rahi Hai Duniya Ham Hain Ki So Rahe Hain

(Bhanwara_1944-KLSaigal-ThukraRahiHaiDuniya-KidarSharma-KhemchandPrakash)

- Tuu Aa Gayi ... Dil Ki Tamanna Jaag Uthi

(Kurukshetra_1945-Saigal-TuAaGayi-DilKiTamanna-JamilMazhari_PtGanpatRao)

- Tuut Gaye Sab Sapane Mere

(Parwana_1947-Saigal-TootGayeSabSapneMere-DNMadhok_KhurshidAnwar)

(Lyricist Tanvir Naqvi also wrote a few lines of this song though his name did not appear anywhere as the co-lyricist of the song - Har Mandir Singh 'Hamraaz' & Harish Raghuwanshi, Compilers of the monumental work "Jab Dil Hi Toot Gaya" compendium on KL Saigal, 2004; hamraaz18@yahoo.com )

U

- Us Mast Nazar Pe Padi Jo Nazar

(Parwana_1947-Saigal-UsMastNazarPePadi-_KhemchandPrakash)

- Us Mast Nazar Pe Padi Jo Nazar (Movie Track Version)

(Parwana_1947-Saigal-UsMastNazarPePadi-_KhemchandPrakash(MovieTrack))

W

- Wo Aake Khwaab Men Taskeen-e-Iztaraab To De

(KLSaigal-Non-Film-Ghazal-WohAakeKhwabMein-MirzaGhalib)

Y

- Yeh Kaisa Anyaay Daata

(Lagan_1941-KLSaigal-YehKaisaAnyayData-ArzooLuckhnavi_RCBoral)

- Yeh Tasarruf Allah Allah Tere Maikhaane Men Hai

(YahudiKiLadki_1933-Saigal-YehTasarrufAllahAllah-_PankajMullick)

- Yeh Wo Jagah Hai Jahan Ghar Lutaye Jate Hain

(Bhanwara_1944-Saigal-YeWoJagaHaiJahanGharLutayeJateHain-KidarSharma_KhemchandPr akash)

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5066
your point NALIN ?

Silver Member
Username: Toothpic

Post Number: 227
Nalin Nydas is a LOSER

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5067
OMG .....some of the sound quality of these songs are bad .. but if you want to record them using your sound card you can and save them to your PC then convert them to what ever you want ( in some cases it won't make them sound any better) .. i would do it for you but ..... FOR GET IT

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20097
Doreen: A more detailed comment would be appreciated. Saigal (1904-1947) was an acclaimed singer in the movie industry, second to none, in his time. The recordings are mostly by HMV of the old times - pre HIFI days., THERE IS NO OTHER SOURCE OF THESE SONGS - not even on tape.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5069
http://rapidshare.com/files/430504989/PROGRAM.rar download this life ( its from my creative software. But will work without having the creative card installed on your PC.) Note the software will record to your PC in Wav FORMAT BUT YOU CAN CHANGE IT TO A RAW FILE AS WELL.
unzip the WINRAR on you desktop... click on "Ctwave32" ( the program)
\png_already uploaded{661237,Upload}

now open up your volume mix... choose "recording control" check "STEREO MIX" Now... minimize it to your task bar.. DO NOT CLOSE!!! BTW .. you don't want your "stereo mixer" setting up high .. adjust if needed. You might have to play around with it before you start saving your recordings . I would suggest moving it down to the second notch at the bottom or third.
\png_already uploaded{661238,Upload}

now... open up the web page with all your songs... click on any song, let your media player play ( windows media player works), PLUS push record in the creative wav program at the same time. ( you don't have to worry about back ground noises.. It is just picking up sound from your PC sound card only.)

after the song is done playing push stop recording . then ... "SAVE AS"

\png_already uploaded{661239,Upload}

once its on your PC you can burn it / convert it to what ever you wish using what ever software. (I can help you out with that if you'd like) there are many encoders and sound mixers/editors programs out there to FIX the sound quality of these songs.

you can also use other software to do this if you want to like... wavepad , goldwave... and many more to choose from.

if you have any questions .. just ask
GOOD LUCK

P.S. this will work with ANY sound that your PC will pick up. Youtube or any web site... Cd's , DVDs... USB .... etc

oh and you can play around with the editing and other stuff as well.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5070
oops my upload pix are gone and messed up ...

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
you don't need the mic volume or line in... just check mark STEREO MIX

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5071
these are the two files i made today.. you can listen to them and compare the quality. ( mp3 128 kbps and wma 64 kbps ) both are from the original Wav file I made years ago using the creative wav software.
http://rapidshare.com/files/430510497/from_this_moment.rar

please no laughing at my singing ( in the back ground) thank you

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20101
I have already saved them directly from the site as .mp3 files. Here is my directory listing of the songs starting with a "B". I was looking for some cleaning and enhancement tools. The recordings of yesteryears had missing frequencies (low decibels) under 100 hz and over 8000 Hz, i.e. too low decibels. Dolby to boost bass came much later and High fidelity to get the higher frequencies also much leter.

Directory of O:\Music\Saigal\B

11/12/2010 10:55 PM <dir> .
11/12/2010 10:55 PM <dir> ..
11/12/2010 10:55 PM 0 b.txt
11/12/2010 06:06 PM 206,475 Devdas_1935-KLSaigal-BaalamAayoBasoMore-KidarSharma-TimirBaran.mp3
11/12/2010 06:06 PM 231,831 Devdas_1935-KLSaigal-VoiceOf Jumuna-BalamAaye-KidarSharma_TimirBaran(MovieTrack).mp3
11/12/2010 06:07 PM 196,859 KLSaigal_Non-Film-Ghazal-BaqadreShaukIkraar-e-Wafa_SeemabAkbarabadi.mp3
11/12/2010 06:07 PM 211,177 Non-Film-KLSaigal-BahutUsGaliKeKiyeHerePhere-ArzooLakhnavi.mp3
11/12/2010 06:06 PM 82,073 Parwana_1947-KLSaigal-BaalamTopeySabarPade-_KhurshidAnwar-MovieTrack.mp3
11/12/2010 06:07 PM 192,332 PooranBhagat_1933-KLSaigal-BhajuuMainToBhaavase_RCBoral.mp3
11/12/2010 06:05 PM 184,442 StreetSinger_1938-KananDevi-KLSaigal-BabulMora-ArzooLucknavi_RCBoral(MovieTrack) .mp3
11/12/2010 06:05 PM 182,928 StreetSinger_1938-KLSaigal-BabulMoraNaiharChotoHiJaay-WajidAliShah_RCBoral.mp3
11/12/2010 06:06 PM 174,954 Tansen_1943-KLSaigal-BaagLagaDoonSajani-PtIndra_KhemchandPrakash.mp3
11/12/2010 06:07 PM 174,174 Tansen_1943-KLSaigal-BinaPankhPanchhiHoon_KhemchandPrakash.mp3
11 File(s) 1,837,245 bytes
2 Dir(s) 58,754,015,232 bytes free

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20102
I also have 4-5 differnet audiocodec conversions software

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5072
MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 16 deluxe v16.0.0 Cracked

MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab is the gentle but powerful cleaner for all kinds of acoustic material including records, tapes, CD tracks and MP3s. Digital cleaning features remove everything from light cloudiness to the worst sound abominations on noise-filled tapes, scratched records, and on MP3s that have been compressed to death. A fine polish of the sound brings new life to every song and the burning function encapsulates your sensitive sound material on audio or data CD, protecting it from any further damage. Individual tracks, even individual passages within a track can be given their own effect settings. Additionally, the entire sound can be cleaned up, refreshed, and especially important for compilations, the volume can be balanced. MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab is fast, easy-to-use and very gentle: All effects are calculated in realtime on playback without damaging the recorded material in the least. The original recordings and songs remain untouched on the hard disk. You can therefore experiment around to your heart's content without having to worry about causing any lasting damage to your audio material. With MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab you'll be able to easily turn your old LPs and cassettes into high quality digital tracks!

INSTALL NOTES:

Unzip, unrar and install the application.
Extract the included crack into your app's dir and run it.
Enjoy.
link removed

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5073
Forget that file ITS FUCKED.... I will get another link and uplaud it in the morning .. its late and i am done for the night .. Good night

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5074
OOPS I didn't see this ...
"Audio files in mp3 format (low fidelity / bit rate and quality)
To listen to a song, right click and save mp3 audio file to your hard disk "

Well thats a easier way than i gave you LOL .... SILLY ME

here are some more places to hear his songs ..( use the creative program for the youtube songs ( record them) some are good quality too
http://www.bing.com/search?q=Kundan+Lal+Saigal+youtube&form=QBRE3

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5075
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Kundan+Lal+Saigal+&aq=f

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5076
http://hot*file.com/dl/82253378/ac3ea91/MAGIX.Audio.Cleaning.Lab.16.deluxe.v16.0 .0.Cracked-.rar.html remove the * between hot and file to open the link

checked it out first. its all good. I uploaded this for you. You can also buy this a Future shop or Best buy for around $50.00 not incluing tax

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5077
OK.... NOW I AM OFF TO BED.... LOL

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23872
^^^^With her.

Hehe. Just kidding.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5080
so that was you i felt? LOL

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5081
MAGIX MP3 Deluxe 11.03.117 | 126 MB

MAGIX MP3 deluxe is the perfect tool for your digital music world and offers all functions from one source. It has never been easier to import CDs, manage your music collection, record new songs from the Internet and transfer everything to MP3 players, iPods or mobile phones. Perfectly organized! You'll have any situation under control: from lightning-fast re-sorting or simple renaming of individual songs to creating playlists and burning your favorite hits to self-compiled CDs.

Features:
•Program interface: Quicker, more flexible and better organized
•Automatic Hit Finder: Automatically records songs from your favorite music genre
•Filter functions: Quickly find artists, albums or songs without time-consuming searches
•Music browser: Easily find new music on the Internet PLUS! mufin.com integration
http://hot*file.com/dl/82307779/4ca5b5e/Sound_Editor_Deluxe_v3.9-DIGERATI.rar.ht ml remove the *

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5082
http://hot*file.com/dl/79931705/7bd45bd/Sony.Sound.Forge.rar.html remove the *
best one to get.... worth over $350.00

extract all the files into a new folder ... run all EXE files... after installed close sofware... find the Sony sound forge pro folder in program files... copy/over write ALL files into this folder from the winrar file... your done and now have a FULL working copy.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5083
http://hot*file.com/dl/82328084/32a6527/more_editing_software_(_4)_files_with_cr acks.rar.htmlremove the *

some of this software works better than others. its nice to be able to test them all out and find one that works for your needs.

I hope this all will help you... have a nice day and HAPPY EDITING

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20104
I had Torrent downloaded Magix deluxe last night
I got your 4 pieces of software you posted.
I have reached the Hotfile limit of free downloads so i will go in later and download any remaining.

I doubt if it will be a HAPPY EDITING. If I don't try for too long or do not succeed it will be because using audio/visual software is not my cup of tea.
With the old age induced limited ability to work only 14 hours a day, I am chenelling my remaining energies towards some different kind of software programming. I am better at software creation than software usage.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5088
get the sony sound forge pro ( post above your last one)
its the best one.
http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/soundforgesoftware

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5089
if you can't do it ... if you send me your songs ( or tell me what ones you want) I will give it try... then upload them for you using hot files.

Bronze Member
Username: Krishrgmxcom

Post#462

Post Number: 34
Nodo's, your only good at causing and stirring up chit.

Bronze Member
Username: Subashi

Post Number: 40
good post subash

Bronze Member
Username: Krishrgmxcom

Post#462

Post Number: 40
Thanks Subash.

Bronze Member
Username: Subashi

Post Number: 46