Nalin Nyda

Silver Member
Username: Mrkhan

Post Number: 132
Hey wzup! How are you? Long time.... Hey so any news on our fta box, when they will be up and running? Is there something else I have to do to upgrade my box to have it working?

Thanks

Mr.Khan

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 4984
NO N3 FIX

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20074
Firoz Khan:
Currently there is no N3 solution and there does not seem any coming in the near future.
If you have Conaxsat, Viewsta Ultra, Nfusion, Dreambox or CaptiveWorks 700/800, you can get IKS.
IKS requires
1. continuous broadband connection.
2. A compatible receiver - see above list.
3. Some receivers require an additional item called "Dongle" - cost about $100
4. A subscription into IKS service which costs anything from $30 a month to $35 a year.

The IKS service is tempramental to say the list. Dpwntime is about 60% of the time, freezing also is about 60% of the time and total disruption is likely to occur 60% of the time. If, inspite of this caution you are prepared to get the equiment, then I suggest you get you get in touch with "sada" in this forum

Bronze Member
Username: Breezelow

Texas USA

Post Number: 29
Hey nydas, don't overlook the fact that the Viewsat IKS adapter provides the service without any fee. Its up most of the time, too.

Does this info cut into your "action" with totalfta?

Bronze Member
Username: Hardone

Post Number: 11
Dear kind Sir! There is absolutely nothing wrong with being involved with pedophelia and it does not get in the way with my teabagging of mr playmouth.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20083
breezelow: I have no "Action" with Viewsat. I merely defended the site because there were exagerated claims by people of fraud from that site.
I am not sure what you are saying. Are you confirming that Viewsat IKS adaptor is active and functional? I would appreciate some more explanation.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20084
breezelow: I just saw your post in another thread that WF on Viewsat HD is working on Public IKS using special technique of resetting.
Thanks for the info.
I hope same applies to Viewsat Ultra.

Bronze Member
Username: Breezelow

Texas USA

Post Number: 30
ok, will skip the explanation.

It just seems you defend that site far too much especially since it has been shut down for a number of days.

I am very satisfied with WF for VS MAXHD and VS ULTRA (I have both). It works but is NOT perfect unfortunately. The HDTV is a great addition to the limited OTA versions.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20085
Thanks for the explanation.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us