Silver Member
Username: Chevrolet

Post Number: 146
Account for domain totalfta has been suspended

nydasPlatinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19871
Posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 11:05 pm:
zulu: In 2006-2008 everybody was speaking highly of totalfta site (particularly for Viewsat support) - that included you and your mentor LK and all the rest of the helpers. There was some problem when it split up into two organizations - TotalFTA and FTAHQ.
Now totalfta has gone into IKS. That is the direction everybody else is taking. I am very cautious about IKS via TotalFTA, but I am not going to condemn the site. I am looking at various comments about it and AT PRESENT, I do NOT see any reason to Panic or to condemn the site.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20038

It's proven. Drinking too much beer makes hom*os turn into women...

For those who can't stand lo-iq posts, here's what it says:

"Official Canadian Beer Study

Yesterday, scientists for Health Canada suggested that, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer, men should take a look at their beer consumption.

The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women. To test the theory, 100 men were given 6 pints of beer within a one-hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the hom*osgained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, and refused to apologise when wrong.
The list is not exhaustive as we got exhausted in making the list.
Chevrolet
Greg Raf
Toothpic
Finish22 (she is finished)
LK (gone a long time ago)
Ryerson (always lurking)

No further testing is planned."

Silver Member
Username: Chevrolet

Post Number: 147
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20040
First you say "Account Suspended" Now you say "Site Maintenence"

Have you been on your usual drinking binge?

I gave you a warning that Drinking Beer would turn low-iq hom*os into women.
See my post

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 4963
H0mo

--noun
1. ( italics ) the genus of bipedal (two-footed) primates that includes modern humans and several extinct forms, distinguished by their large brains and a dependence upon tools Compare archaic H0mo.
2. Informal . ( sometimes lowercase ) a member of the genius H0mo.

Silver Member
Username: Little_bear

Sudbury, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 127
and if bell don't want that old pos i hope Charlie is monitory
this forum and come to get his azz and put the mofo in a dark cell
where the only way he will see sun light if they pump it to his cell

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20044
http://www.totalfta*com

This is what it says.
CURRENT UPTIME: 100 DAYS!

ORDER STATUS: All orders placed until November 8th have been shipped this evening, November 8th. Expect to receive by November 10th latest.

As you may very well already be aware, TOTAL FTA has been the only web site of its kind to pioneer the free viewing of satellite television transmissions successfully. Unlike our previous community, this new "private" community is only accessible to those who have been verified as paying members. This is to ensure that the integrity of our new custom software and encoding remains reliable.......

I feel sorry for Chevrolet that his account at TotalFta got suspended.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 528
Nagravision, ,Nagrastar
V
Does 1-100

Filed on 11/03/10

Plaintiffs sued Defendants as "Doe" Defendants because their true identities are unknown. Plaintiffs have identified the website registrars and Internet Service Providers for each of the websites used by the Doe Defendants to distribute the infringing materials. Plaintiffs have attempted to use publicly-accessible internet tools and directories, such as performing "Whois" searches, to seek the real name and identity of the person(s) who registered and operate each website. However, the Doe Defendants have utilized aliases, pseudonyms, or name-blocking services in order to prevent their true identities from being publicly accessible, the internet equivalent of an unlisted phone number. The only way that Plaintiffs can determine the true identity of each Doe Defendant operating one of the websites is to obtain that information via subpoena to the domain registrars and ISPs from which Defendants obtain website registration and webhosting services and Internet access. This information is readily available to the domain registrars and ISPs from documents they keep in the regular course of business and may be obtained quickly and at minimal cost through limited, expedited discovery
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us