Been gone from the FTA scene for a while, what is new and what is up??

Bronze Member
Username: Nenads

Post Number: 59
I kind of moved on since the Pansat forever broke down but I am looking at getting back into the game and was wondering what the new top systems are. If someone would be nice enough to point out what has been working pretty well in the past few months at least, I would appreciate it. As well as the best bet systems of moving on to something new. I have been gone for a while so I don't know exactly how much I still remember, flashing and hooking up wise, would appreciate a summary of setup difficulty too if you have the time. Thanks for the help in advance, and good to be back into the group

Username: Hardone

Post Number: 5
Playmouth has been giving me blowjobs

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20029
Nemo Maritime: Ignore this idiot fellow "Toothpic". He has been banned several times and comes up with a new ID.
Ignore the post by Username: Hardone, who posts as Conservative this time.
In this forum, Conservative Joined in 2007 or 2008 and posts in a very civilized and non-offending manner.

To answer your question. At present the only item on the market is called IKS. IKS is available for receivers like some models of Nfusion, Viewsat, CapticeWorks, Dreambox. Most of them required an attachement called a "dongle' worth about $100. You will need a continuously available Broadband service with at least 1 mbps transfer.
This service has problems and you can put its availability as 60% of the channels 60% of the time, erracticaly 60% of the time.
The cost of IKS can be as low as $35 for a year to $20-40 per month. There are all shades of operators in this field, so beware of frauds.
In this forum, sada is providing a sort of buffer by letting you pay to him and he pays the service provider. He is reliable.

Username: Hardone

Post Number: 6
Dear Miss Nydas ;;Kindly stop bashing me for telling the truth. Some day you will learn to be polite to your forum members. Thank You

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20031
False Conservative. Conservative joined in 2007 - I just checked

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20032
Nemo Maritime: Read in the folwing thread, and then you may want to you can ask questions there or send sada a PM.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/659642.html

Bronze Member
Username: Q_tip

Post Number: 43
Nemo Beware Nydas is just a picture poster who posts false information and has destroyed many receivers over the last year. I don't understand why the admin still hasn't banned her. She's just plain "Dirty"

Silver Member
Username: Chevrolet

Post Number: 141
Quoto:
Nemo Maritime.............Been gone from the FTA scene for a while, what is new and what is up??

Nenads...Stay away from IKS or you may been going away again

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1906222#POST1906222

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1914424#POST1914424
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us