I gave up sorry Nalin

Silver Member
Username: Lebrimal

Post Number: 139
Sorry guys I could no wait for Blacklist or the aliens with the 'fix', we got a good time I still have my Fortec dish on my roof watching arab soccer in 97w and beautiful Romanian soap girls.The wife got pissed off and I call DirectTV, the guy was nasty told me Direct TV got international too and dont need the Fortec dish on the roof, I told him, this is my house, the air belong to Nasa and the one I was getting were free. He didn't know, install a new 18x20 three lnb antenna with a longer pole I even help him to run the cable. My question is the standard box, it really sucks compare to Sonicview and Captiveworks, I went to Satelliteguys.com DirectTV and they think I m working something illegal with the box. How can I improve the picture of the box? it is a 200, I can't believe it I m renting for this crap I can't hardly see the soccer ball. Thank you guys......

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_208

Post Number: 367
I'm not sure what you are saying, but try this
when you are watching the Soccer game
and the beautiful Romanian girls
unplug the DirecTV receiver

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20009
Mario: The DirectTV Dish with three LNBs should be as good as anything else. The installation might be deffective.
If you have CW 700 or 800, you can have some channels on your Fortec Dish/LNB at 119W and use IKS service unde the NFPS banner.
PM to "sada" about your needs.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/659642.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us