110/119 iksprivateserver load file

Silver Member
Username: Tasmanian_satellite

Post Number: 155
hello.. i previously only had 110 satellite and was told i cannot receive a free channel on my nfusion solaris in order to finish my iksprivateserver setup. I now have satellite 119 installed at a different location on my property, in other words i have 2 satellites and 2 satellite cables coming in my home, 110//119. When i only had 110 i only downloaded the file for 110 and the question is: can i download 119 over top 110 and what would be the procedure now. I hope i explained this properly.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19998
You have to have a DisEqC switch and scan each (110 and 119) separately.

Silver Member
Username: Tasmanian_satellite

Post Number: 157
I installed the DisEqC switch>.What do you mean scan 110 and 119 seperately..Thank you

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20026
First you set up DisEqC switch for 119W. If 119W Dish and LNB are connected to Input port 1 of your DisEqC switch, then in your software you should set up 119 W as connected to Port 1. You will see some indication that you are connected proeprly to 119 W. Follow your receiver's instruction for a Blind scan of 119.
Next check where 110W LNB is connected to at DisEqC. Say it is Port 2. Then in software you accept Port connection for 110W and do a Blind scan.
With a DisEqC switch you have option of up to 4 LNBs connected
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us