Need your opinion on Jadoo TV

Bronze Member
Username: Class08820

Post Number: 21
Guys

I need to ask your opinion iS IT WORTH TO BUY jADOO tv? I already have Dish subscribing mega pack including with willow cricket the reason for buying this unit is to watch only cricket channel and I am thinking streming to my firend circle let mek now your opinion Do I need to have faster internet cable? or Is it going to work on DSL 5 tp 7 MB ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Bronze Member
Username: Chevrolet

Post Number: 100
class08820........open these Links and you be the Judge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jadoo_TV

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/general-discussions-usa-and-canada/100820-jado o-box-jadoo-tv.html

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1886284#POST1886284

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHICH CRICKET CHANNELS R SHOWING ON THIS BOX?

Bronze Member
Username: Old_howard

Post Number: 84
Yes!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
My question is which channels

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19982
class08820: Check out Google TV, Netflix before buying Jaddo TV.

Bronze Member
Username: Old_howard

Post Number: 86
class08820: Do NOT listen to Nalo

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19983
Combat Zone with her 86 posts is a repeated trouble maker and has been suspended several times

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
On this forum post count don't mean a dam thing
either you know or you don't NO

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19986
I agree with Chevrolet to the extent that she does not know much.

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
Very true, but I'm not alone
just got here 105 posts you been here over 4 years
with 20,000 posts what is your excuse?

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
Now back to work.

Nydass says.....................class08820: Check out Google
TV, Netflix before buying Jaddo TV.

Combat Zone says.......... class08820: Do NOT listen to Nalo

Google's TV says..............Google's TV isn't for everyone, especially if you're in Canada
'Smart TV' comes to the U.S. this fall, but won't reach across the border until next year

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1900
Jadoo TV is crap. Quality is garbage and the box itself sucks. Their HD is a joke. If your sole purpose to buy that is to watch cricket matches, I think you are better off finding them online and stream the matches live. You will most likely get the same quality, if not better, than Jadoo TV.

You have to subscribe to the channels on Jadoo TV. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. It all depends. Most of my buddies watch matches on Jadoo tv without a problem, if that is what your looking for. But for around $200 for that garbage, it's just not worth it.

I don't think Netflix will help you at all for watching cricket. Netflix is GREAT, but not for what you are looking for.

Also, espn3.com shows some matches live at time. They are free but the catch is that you need to be with a specific internet provider to view them for free.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7399
if its just for cricket..buy stream at www.streamsdirect.info
watch hd quality pic and then let me know..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19996
sada: There must be cricket TV on one of the channels of NFPS

Username: Idar21

Post Number: 1
Hey Guys - I just bought Jadoo in UK for 200£. I read all these postings and was a bit sceptical.

My Setup is 37" Hanspree LCD 1080 support. Virgin Cable internet 10 MBPS pipe; Hooked wired with the Jadoo box.

After registering my Jadoo box. I turned it on using the HDMI cable and the initial screen was lush. It auto picked up my Tele resolution at 720 which i changed by going into the settings and set it up to 1080P.

Now i basically bought it for watching cricket matches and some Pakistani news channels.

The question regarding the quality of picture is main question here and i can confirm on my 37" lcd the picture on some channels were pixelated SD quality and a bit low then what i get on my sky box. BUT it is respectable and if you are willing to adjust its worth a deal. I had some streching issues also with picture as it wouldn't strech fully on my telly so i would guess on 32" the picture would look much better.

Apart from these channels few looked really good similar to sky box.

The other thing i would like to mention is although i had 10 Mbps connection as described by Virgin , its a shared pipe and the maximum i got out of it was 2.5 which was sufficent for Jadoo streaming.

Coming to the other aspects of the box is the ability to play your own media through USB or a media server. I have some high Def movies on my external USB and after attaching it i played few of them; The box handled it nicely and the picture was crisp. So ther is an added advantage. The box also conatins few menus to play indian and pakistani shows/dramas etc but they are just linked to youtube and runs just fine.

i can write a lot but the bottom line is its a worthy kit. If you are willing to spend some money and not too concious about picture quality then its a good deal.

PS: I have just used it for a day so cant comment on the durability. I hope it will be helpful in making a decision.

Imran

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
Imran Dar, thanks for taking the time too post
your experience with your new Jadoo box.
I'm sure it will be helpful to some in making a decision

Regards

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20178

Imran Dar:

Excellent report.

Please keep us updated.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help