NF update from SS

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 578
C/P from superstar at the Nfusion homesite.... I have removed the homesite names.....

Update
The team has found a few unexpected issues that need to be resolved before the system can come back online. We are very frustrated with the up and down time as is everyone else. We are working very hard to put Nfusion back as the number one team owners can count on, but in order for this to happen certain things must be done, all which take some time. Right now I cannot give a timeline, but it shouldn't be much longer. A month has already passed and things are looking good. Maybe a few more weeks but not months.

Even though Nfusion is not bouncing back quickly look at what has happened in the past few weeks with other receivers, no stability and losing channels. Our goal is to be 100% stable with channels you can rely on.

********* is the home site to Nfusion and any updates will be posted here by me. A few imposters have popped up on other sites claiming to be me, don't worry it's not. ** is my home, and all real updates will be posted here first.

I want to thank all the members here at ** and all the owners for sticking by Nfusion through these tough times, as soon as the issues are fixed you will be happy you have stayed loyal to Nfusion.

-SS

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1885
In other words:
"We got fucked big time. All our cards got hit and will take a very long time to come back, that is IF we decide to come back. Maybe see you guys around Thanksgiving."

Silver Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 130
If you check out the posts from SS on the DummyChat site you will see that with this last ecm he promised days, not weeks for nFusion to come back. Now it is weeks, not months.

Ah Ha hahahaaaaaaa hahahaaaa

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us