Computer Help

Bronze Member
Username: Mahashweta

Post Number: 28
Hi! Everybody,
Can somebody explain to me in short,what the basic difference is between a CD and a DVD? Also what you can do with each of them.
I think I know what it is,but am not sure how to explain it.
I would like to make a copy of a file.
How would I do it.

Sorry for my ignorance and thanks in advance!

TyTy

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19944
A CD has capacity of about 750MB
A DVD has capacity of about 4 GB - over 5 times the capacity of a CD.
Some DVDs have a capacity of 8 GB - over 10 times the capacity of CD.
Most newer computers come with a DVD burner. If your computer is over three years old, it might have a DVD read only. If it is over 5 years old, it will probably have a CD read write drive.
A DVD writer will also write ona CD. An old CD writer will not read or write on a DVD.

The price of blank CDs is about the same as that of a blank DVD
Most movies are stored on a DVD. CDs are/were usually used for music storage.

Silver Member
Username: Rtf

Post Number: 194
He does that all the time. Log in as a Moron, ask a moron question and give a moron answer.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 4908
What Is the Difference Between CD and DVD Format?

While they appear to be identical physically, CDs and DVDs are completely different formats, and even within their own genres, there are different formats. They require different players and different recording devices. CDs are most commonly used to store music, while DVDs are better for movies and photographs because they offer more storage space.
.CD

The "read" side surface of a compact disc diffracts light into a visible spectrum.When it emerged in the marketplace in 1982, the stated purpose of a compact disc was to store music and other audio data. The CD is still the preferred technology for music storage and distribution. With a diameter of 120 mm, the CD can hold 700 MB of data, which amounts to about about 80 minutes of music or other audio. The readable side of the CD contains a tight, single-spiral track that refracts a full light spectrum.
Types of CDs

The CD-R is a write-only version of the CD.CD technology began to evolve quickly, with the result of a few new formats: the extended format CD-ROM (read-only memory), the write-once CD-R, the rewritable CD-RW, the Super Video Compact Disc, Photo and Picture CDs, and the mini CD. CDs and CD-ROMs are still the preferred media in the computer industry and the music business as of 2010.
DVD

DVDs give off a red light rather than a rainbow spectrum.Also known as a Digital Versatile Disc, the Digital Video Disc, or DVD, is, like the CD, an optical-read technology for media storage. It came on the market much later, in 1995, and quickly edged out the long-standing VHS tape format as a storage medium for movies and other video products. DVDs are the same size as CDs, but they hold much more data and, because of the 650-nanometer laser wavelength used in the pressing process, give off a red light rather than the full-spectrum light of the CD.
Types of DVDs

DVD-ROM is a read-only format.As with CDs, the DVD technology quickly advanced, resulting in the following formats: DVD+ or - RW (rewritable), DVD-ROM (read only), DVD+ or - R (record one time only) and DVD-RAM (random access memory, able to record and erase repeatedly). A regular DVD has a capacity of 4.7 GB, with a double-layered disc holding 8.5 GB and double-sided disc holding 9.4 GB. There also is a 17.08 GB, double-sided, double-layered DVD.
CD Vs. DVD

Many DVD players can read CD formats as well.CD and DVD formats differ primarily in the amount of storage space each provides, and thus in their uses. Because the DVD uses a smaller laser wavelength, it is possible to put a lot more information on the disc, enabling the user to store all of a movie or sets of files on one disc rather than splitting it up on several, as it would be necessary with a CD. Differences also exist between players, but while CD players cannot read DVDs, many models of DVD players can now read all types of CDs.
here is a free dvd/cd burning software to use if you need one
http://www.cdburnerxp.se/

Bronze Member
Username: Apple_bee

Post Number: 32
Hay, PC experts

Why do I need Adobe's Flash Player?
keeps popping up to download.

also how do I delete that I need permission to open a file?

thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 15285
HJ

Be warned that bad files are spreaded to upgrade Adobe!

Go on Adobe site then load the real file, there is a patch to prevent it!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19948
HJ: If you have a reasonale need to compute via Internet, you most like are going to need Adobe Flash Player.
Whe it is installed, it is automatically set to ask your permission for upgrades. Your best bet, as Plymouth explained, is to got to Adobe site and download the player from there.

Bronze Member
Username: Breezelow

Texas USA

Post Number: 26
Hi nydas and all.

Ty Ty, CD and DVD are identical technologies, they just use different techniques to write on the media to provide more record space, with lasers writing to special foil mounted on plastic discs. Best source for any technical info is wikipedia, by far.

honest john, you only need adobe flash to view videos online, which are very common. You can live online without it by getting the firefox plug-in that lets you quickly turn it on or off as needed.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19992
breezelow: You seem to know quite a bit about DVDs and CDs.
Today the price of Blank DVDs is much less than the price of Blank CDs.
I was about to experiment, but you can tell me if I can use a Blank DVD for a CD recording and play the recording on an ordinary CD player.

Thanks in advance.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4940
NO.... you can not play a "DVD" on a "CD" player but you can play a CD on a DVD player

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19997
The question is: Can I record on a BLANK DVD to make it a recording such that it will play on a CD only carry-around Player?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4941
NO

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4942
Many DVD players
can read CD formats as well.CD and DVD formats differ primarily in the amount of storage space each provides, and thus in their uses. Because the DVD uses a smaller laser wavelength, it is possible to put a lot more information on the disc, enabling the user to store all of a movie or sets of files on one disc rather than splitting it up on several, as it would be necessary with a CD. Differences also exist between players, but while CD players cannot read DVDs, many models of DVD players can now read all types of CDs.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19999
Doreen: You have NOT understood the question.

CAN I BURN A BLANK DVD TO MAKE IT APPEAR AS CD (NOT DVD) RECORDING?
The formatting required is different, and perhaps I can format as a CD before recording.
The question is because the blank media is much cheaper to buy.

Could you please let the person
breezelow answer

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4944
whatever Nail but seriously you don't have to be so rude

I am not trying to confuse you just telling you what I know

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2225
Nalos big hangup is showing. Seek Help Nalo!!!!

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15455
Mmmmh!

If we talk about simple layer, the only difference between both is the first reading in the disc center, nothing more!

You can record a DVD on a CD by by-passing this little difference between both!

Only the laser beam is different for both, the double layers use 2 laser beam with 2 angle.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4945
You can record a DVD on a CD by by-passing this little difference between both!

HOW?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15456
doreen

Today the question is not "How" but why!

When the dvd recordable arrived on the market the price was very expensive to compared with the CD, some by-passed this little difference to use a CD like a DVD.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4946
so you're telling me that you can put 4 GB of data on a 700 mb disk?

Sorry but ...You cannot put more than 700MB of data onto a 700MB CD, unless you seriously compress the data BEFORE you put it onto the CD. And then it will still be less than the 700MB limit, not 4GB.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4947
here is a file that can help compress data from 1 gb to 10 mb
http://cshared.com/compress-1-gb-to-10-mb-kgb-archiver/

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4948
""""Today the question is not "How" but why! """"

what planet are you living on ?
I don't see the question reading" WHY ".. Nalin is asking >>>>>"HOW"

as in HOW CAN I BURN....

"CAN I BURN A BLANK DVD TO MAKE IT APPEAR AS CD (NOT DVD) RECORDING?"

ANSWERS are all over the INTERNET GOOGLE IT if you don't believe me

If you are trying to make a boot-able CD or DVD for say... putting windows XP or 7 on it with multiple versions of each.... each being over 700 mb ( average windows Xp disk is 4gb or so 7 even smaller ) there are ways to do that too by using ISO maker , power ISO, ultra ISO and many more. windows Xp will fit on a cd or dvd But 7 will not fit on a cd only a DVD. not sure why concidering it is smaller than Xp or vista

Bronze Member
Username: Old_howard

Post Number: 88
Easy on Playmouth D....She is illiterate

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4949
next Nalin will want to burn a blu-ray disk on his CD... GIGGLING@Nalin

Silver Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 131
Are they celebrating in Pakistan ?

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 326
Mr. jitu.
Sir, Diwali is a traditional Hindu festival
Pakistan's Hindu population is about 1.6% of total or over 2.1 million.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15457
Sh1t!

How stupid you are!

I let you with your ignorance for about 2 and a half hour then you crap as usual this thread!

Doreen

Learn again from me on technical!

I never tried it but know that someone used a software to modified the ATIP info needed to recognize the disk format!

What means "ATIP" and why is this important?

The ATIP - "Absolute Time In Pregroove" - contains informations about the recordable CD/DVD/BD, the manufacturer, capacity, recommended laser power to write and the writing speed. Recorders use this information to choose the maximum write speed and the writing strategy. Since this is also done by using stored lists in the firmware, it may help to update the recorder firmware, if newer recordable CDs/DVDs/BDs can not be used without problems.

In a database, which provides information about the compatibility of recordable CDs/DVDs/BDs with specific recorders, the manufacturer, which is specified in the ATIP is mandatory - because many suppliers of recordable CDs/DVDs/BDs do not produce the stuff themself but get it from difference sources and just add their own labels. Therefore, a name as "Platinum DVD-R 4x" is not sufficient in the most cases - this may be a good recordable CD/DVD/BD or just crap.
How can i determine the manufacturer in the ATIP?

If you use the cdrtools, you can use the command line option "-atip" of cdrecord or cdrecord-prodvd. The you will get the following output for a CD-R:

ATIP info from disk:
Indicated writing power: 4
Is not unrestricted
Is not erasable
Disk sub type: Medium Type A, low Beta category (A-) 2
ATIP start of lead in: -12508 (97:15/17)
ATIP start of lead out: 359848 (79:59/73)
Disk type: Short strategy type (Phthalocyanine or similar)
Manuf. index: 22
Manufacturer: Ritek Co.

You can easy see, that the "real" manufacturer is Ritek. This CD-R is sold by Philips, by the way.

For DVDs the manufacturer is often just a code, e.h. the following DVD-R from Verbatim:

Manufacturer: 'MCC 01RG20 '

If you don't use the cdrtools, you can also use the tool "DVD Identifier" under Windows, which you can get for free at http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com/. The manufacturer will be displayed in the same way as in cdrecord-prodvd.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15460
DVD uses 650 nm wavelength laser diode light as opposed to 780 nm for CD. This permits a smaller pit to be etched on the media surface compared to CDs (0.74 Aµm for DVD versus 1.6 Aµm for CD), allowing for a DVD's increased storage capacity.

In comparison, Blu-ray Disc, the successor to the DVD format, uses a wavelength of 405 nm, and one dual-layer disc has a 50 GB storage capacity.

There is the real difference between 3 formats, but the first version of CD can't be burned like DVD or Blue Ray due to the fitness of layer.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4951
Nalin READ >>>>>>> Plymouth said """""but the first version of CD can't be burned like DVD"""""

oh and read my post Number: 4908
DUHHHH
HIs first question is

nydasPlatinum Member

Post Number: 19997
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 12:29 pm:
The question is: Can I record on a BLANK DVD to make it a recording such that it will play on a CD only carry-around Player?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4952
here it the big question .... Can I record on a BLANK DVD to make it a recording such that it will play on a CD only carry-around Player?

get the hint ... the answer IS............................................................ NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4953
DVD 's no matter how compressed or formated it may be CAN NOT PLAY ON A "CD ONLY" PLAYER
end of discusion

Bronze Member
Username: Blue_monday

Post Number: 56
You know why lot of White seniors have stop helping here??
I tell you why,first it's hard to understand these Sand Bags.
and when you try to help them some will get rude and others
will not return to say thanks White Boy for taking the time
to help a poor sandnigger.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15465
Mmmmmh!

Yes Doreen you can play a DVD on a CD recorder/reader but only on a computer on which you has modified the ATIP info!

There is none reasons to doing that if you want play it on many readers!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4954
Plymouth ... you can not play a dvd on a CD recorder/reader using your computer.

Absolute Time in Pregroove (ATIP) is a method of storing information on an optical medium, used on CD-R and other writable discs. ATIP information is only readable on CD-R and CD-RW drives, as normal drives don't need the information stored on it.

ATIP is used as a method of putting data on an optical medium, specifically:

Manufacturer
Writable/Rewritable
Dye type
Spiral length in blocks
Rated speed
Audio

Every writable disc has at least four layers:

disc substrate - The bulk of the disc is 1.2 mm thick, and is usually injection molded from polycarbonate plastic.
Recording layer - A thin coating of dye on recordable discs, or a sandwich of metals for rewriteable discs.
Reflective layer - A thin layer of silver, a silver alloy, or gold.
Protective coating - a clear lacquer which is spin-coated over the top of the disc and cured with ultraviolet light.
The polycarbonate layer has a spiral pre-groove that is formed when the disc substrate is injection molded against a stamper. The read/write laser in the drive will follow this pre-groove track as it is writing, in order to maintain the spacing between the written tracks with a high degree of accuracy. This spiral has a wobble frequency introduced into it, which the drive can read while it is writing. The drive will synchronize the rotation speed to the reference speed of the wobble signal, allowing it to maintain an accurate linear velocity (the speed of the track as it passes the laser). This wobble is further modulated with a timecode reference signal containing minutes, seconds and frames. This modulated signal is known as ATIP.

These features are rather important to the function as it lets the drive know if it is writable. If the disc is re-writable, and the ATIP is damaged, it will not be able to write more than once. Also, it lets the drive know what the maximum write speed available for the disc is, and how much space (in blocks) the disc holds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATIP

See NOTHING said about DVDs being formated or other wise to be PLAYED ON A CD PLAYER of any kind!!!

Just another site to read
http://www.moviecodec.com/burning/mp3s-to-dvd-it-can-be-done-5422/3

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_208

Post Number: 370
Give it up Doreen, you of all people should know
it's hard to relate not to one, but to two Jackass.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15467
Hook fock off stupid azz hole!

Doreen

Yes it was possible with a software which rewrite the ATIP!

You need the ATIP every time you put a disk in a reader or a recorder or your disk will no be see!

That was used when the DVD come out, now that DVD reader price is low cost no need to doing that.

Your second link talk about all kind of reader but I talk about a recorder/reader on a PC. We can't modified the ATIP on others readers like a home reader.

Stop your arguing!

Gold Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 1274
can dumbass nydas burn her favorite bieber tune on a dvd and play it on her portable cd player-

stop playing your games plymutt

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
It's amazing that there could be 2 people as ignorant as Nalo and Playmo

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20004
I will be trying this out, i.e. use the computer DVD RW to wrtie music files in MP3 format on a DVD blank, and attempt to play on a portable CD player with MP3 access. I will post again as to whether I successed.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2226
No one gives a chit about YOUR finding bird brain

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20006
Zulu: People do care because there are several posts here by your dear Dorren and there are several on the Internet discussing this very matter. So you scam from this thread.

I looked at several URLs on the subject of burning a Blank DVD for playing audio on a CD player.
My findings are :
1. If a CD player (in which you want to play the DVD media you burn), has the option of being able to play MP3 files, then burning the audio as MP3 file on a blank DVD might work.

2. One site went into details and said that if a newer CD player has 2 laser technology inside then it would be able to read a DVD. We all know that there was a very popular technology for years of making CD RW and DVD read drives for computers. I doubt if that technology is used in standalone portable CD players with MP3 capability.

3. I will be trying this out, i.e. use the computer DVD RW to wrtie music files in MP3 format on a DVD blank, and attempt to play on a portable CD player with MP3 access. I will post again as to whether I successed.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15470
can nydas burn her favorite bieber tune on a dvd and play it on her portable cd player-

Read my comments Tooter!

I said no!

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15471
I will be trying this out, i.e. use the computer DVD RW to wrtie music files in MP3 format on a DVD blank, and attempt to play on a portable CD player with MP3 access. I will post again as to whether I successed.

Nydas

It will not work like I explained!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4955
told ya so Nalin ... thats like trying to play a record on a CD player... It will never happen.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20014

There is an old story in Greek mythology about looking a horse in the mouth to find out how many teeth a horse has, when a bunch of armchair philosophers can't agree. Apparently a farmer borught a horse to them opened the horse's mouth and counted the teeth!

As A. Conan Doyle said "It is simple, my dear Watson"

Silver Member
Username: Chevrolet

Post Number: 126
No matter 20,000 or 40,000 posts
makes NO difference the B!tch
was born stupid and will die stupid

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4956
Remember that the DVD burning
option in iTunes will burn a back up copy of your playlist. The name of the CD will depend on the name of your playlist so if you want a different name, change it before the start of the burning process. The DVD you have burned will only work in computers with a DVD drive.

just what part of that didn't you understand Nalin? """The DVD you have burned will only work in computers with a DVD drive"""

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20017
There is an old story in Greek mythology about looking a horse in the mouth to find out how many teeth a horse has, when a bunch of armchair philosophers can't agree. Apparently a farmer brought a horse to them opened the horse's mouth and counted the teeth!

Silver Member
Username: Toothpic

Post Number: 184
How many teeth does your camel have Nydas??

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15473
Baning time????

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15474
I'm serious!

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
Plymouth i think you already know im not going any wares and the only way ill ever be nice again is if they unban me. So call it what you like but im here till i die.

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
You get me unbanned and i promise to be good. capeesh

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
Toothpic.........So call it what you like but im here till i die.

.hey tooth no need to post your age
but,I do hope that you are not as Old as Nydass

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4958
far from it chev... toothpic is 25 or more , Nydas is 74 MAYBE OLDER

not to mention toothpic is a cuttie

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
How you know all that?

I know you know Paul the bartender
and has two sons is Toothpic one of his sons?

Btw....Nydas is 74 MAYBE OLDER
If he is really that old I need to lighting up
little on his azz, but he is an honoring old basitard.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20022
Toothpic aka Greg Raf is blackmailing again.
It is more like RCMP time.

Bronze Member
Username: Q_tip

Post Number: 37
Thanks Doreen nydas wouldn't have a chance with beauty like you. Keep up the good work toothpic. Nydas and Plymouth r just plain not nice

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20025
Plymouth: It is the usual practice in Forum world, that when a memebr deliberately attacks a moderator, knowing that he is attacking a moderator, the member gets banned.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
That would be just HORRIBLE!!!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4959
so ... say someone was to deliberately attack/fuckwith the owner of this site.... does it mean the attacker would get married to the owner ..... WINK WINK.....
BRB.....I will test this theory out and come back with my findings .... wish me luck.

FTA= FUCKTHE*AUTHORITY

OH BRIAN..... where are you? You want to help me test the FTA?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4960
Chev... no toothpic is not Paul's son ... But toothpic 's dad does frequent here some times.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4985
HEY NYDAS even get this to work?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5028
No answer yet from NALIN NYDAS

Silver Member

Post Number: 180
Chev... no toothpic is not Paul's son

But this is his play room

Upload}

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5030
hey look Pauls tv is on ...wonder what he was watching?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20077
Doreen: I have not got round to testing. I WILL test and report - one way or other.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5031
glad to hear that

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_208

Post Number: 373
Doreen, keep up your good work here
and bring this forum back to life.
lot of good people are here to support you.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5032
can ya keep a secert?..... I am doing this for Brian (bring this forum back to life)... SHHHH.... don't tell him but I am kinda crushing on him and want to get on his good side.

Bronze Member

Texas USA

Post Number: 31
Nydas, that is an excellant idea, backward compatability, not likely to work as all have said but its always best to have proof positive in hand. So do a "mythbusters" experiment and let us know the results.

BTW, I have found blank cd's to be cheaper than blank dvd's, hope that don't dissuade you from doing the test.

Silver Member

Post Number: 223
No relation but the Pussey he's holding kind of looks like the ADMIN

Upload

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5046
that's Paul Larrea... Tothpics dad is the cutest just like his son

Don't get me wrong, I think Paul is cute too... HUGS PAUL

Silver Member

Post Number: 224
His name is not really Paul though. Thats just a nic

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5051

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15520
Sudburian fights the 'boot'

By: Bill Bradley - Sudbury Northern Life

New Sudbury resident Lori Zanutto is fighting a $95 charge she had to pay DriveWatch Security to unlock a device on her car.

Her car was immobilized or 'booted' on June 10 in front of the Riverside Health and Business Centre. Sudbury Hydro has offices next to the business centre.

The owner of the property employed the services of the company to make sure only customers and clients parked at the premises.

There is a large sign in the parking lot on the side bordering the Sudbury Hydro building which indicated the parking area was private property, for clients and customers only of the Riverside Health and Business Centre.

The sign warns motorists that violating the conditions of the owner could cause vehicles to be impaired by DriveWatch Security. This would be at the owner's expense '" a sum of $95 to be paid on the spot.

If DriveWatch Security staff suspect a driver has parked illegally in the lot, they can attach a device to the front wheel of the vehicle that prevents the driver from driving away.

The incident involving Zanutto occurred after she parked in front of the Riverside Drive Shopper's Drug Mart in order to conduct business at both Sudbury Hydro and the site's pharmacy. It cost her $95.
Lori Zanutto is fighting a $95 fine after her vehicle was 'booted' by a DriveWatch Security device in front of a Shopper's Drug Mart on Riverside Drive. Photo by Marg Seregelyi

Lori Zanutto is fighting a $95 fine after her vehicle was 'booted' by a DriveWatch Security device in front of a Shopper's Drug Mart on Riverside Drive. Photo by Marg Seregelyi

'I did not see the (warning) sign. I was reading my hydro bill when I left Sudbury Hydro,' she said. 'I saw the other side of the sign which did say the parking area was for clients and customers of the Riverside Health and Business Centre so I thought I was alright.'

Because she entered the Sudbury Hydro building first '" and not the pharmacy '" her car was 'booted.' This is what she she was told by the DriveWatch employee responsible for booting.

She said she had to walk to the downtown to cash a $100 birthday cheque she had received the day before, though she asked the DriveWatch security person if she could be given a ticket instead. Her request was refused, she said.

'I have had asthma since I was born,' she said. 'It was a warm day. If it was any hotter I would have had trouble walking the distance. What if I was pregnant or had my aged mother with me at the time?'

Thanks to an understanding downtown credit union employee, she was given a ride back to her car with the cash and she was able to free her vehicle after paying the DriveWatch employee the full amount.

Zanutto said she is continuing to fight the expense. She is investigating whether or not DriveWatch has the legal authority to immobilize vehicles in the city.

Sh1t!

How stupid they are in Sudbury!

http://www.northernlife.ca/news/localNews/2010/06/boot240610.aspx

Bronze Member

Texas USA

Post Number: 32
Hey Plymouth,
That's why we have concealed weapons carry law here in Texas. So people who do such crap don't keep on doing it!

Just kidding, but seriously, I wouldn't put up with jack booted (or car booted) thugs like that!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5079
not to be rude or anything, but is she FRENCH by any chance? ... Most people living in Sudbury are french.. I know this because hubby is from there, but he is Dutch like me.

Silver Member
Username: Little_bear

Sudbury, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 128
Most people living in Sudbury are french..

America Indians
French
Moose
Black Bears

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15527
LOL!

Good one Desert Fox!

Doreen

I thought that you knew very well Sudbury!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5084

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20105
If she is serious, she should identify the attendent, go to hereever he/she is parked and put a similar device on his car. Then charge for removing the devie. The most he can do is to sue her for a return of his money, and THEN she should coutersue.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15528
I know a Dorothy Jane in Sudbury as know like Pulpfiction!

Nice girl!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5091
LOL

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15529
As known under Gregraf and thill1951

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5092
what are you talking about Plymouth?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15530
I think that you know what I am talking Dorothy Jane!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5093
not really ......no..... please explain
yeah thats my name but what is this all about?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15531
As know as Ryerson then Julie White

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15532
Then RyersonArmy1

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5094
?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15533
Smith

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5095
why are you bringing them up? are you insinuating that they are ALL ME?

if you are you are wrong

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15535
Then Nalin bin Nadia

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15536
No Dorothy!

I'm not wrong and you know it!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5096
what is this all about?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5097
now you are kidding .. all those names are NOT ME.. ask Brian or the admin to tell you. they know my IP address, and all of those members have their own IPs . All living in other places around Canada and the USA!!!

So what ever you are trying to accomplish ... YOU ARE 100% WRONG
The ONLY thing you got right was my name.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15537
DJ Smith Sudburian resident you know very well how use a migrate IP!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5098
actually no I don't .... I may of heard about it but NEVER used it .. if anything I only TRIED to use a proxy ONCE right after YOU BANNED ME using a new nick that got banned within seconds of posting LOL.

So whatever your thinking about me... you are WRONG.

Get over it.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15538
LOL!

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15539
Then Satgirl!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5099
i don't live in Sudbury LOL My hubby and his family are from there, but I am a Southern Ontarioian girl ... Born and rased in the Hamliton area. Sorry Plymouth but your wrong about me.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15540
LOL TOM HILL lives in florida retired from the army. ALSO known as WORTHOG ,LK, ,storyteller thill1951 and many others .. you asked RTAP So i answered your question... Are you going to call me a BOLD FACED LIAR too? Alot of people know TOM is LKs real name. Whats the big deal about that anyway. What... you think when he and i chated on MSN all those months I called him LK all the time? LMAO I know he will post my real name here so let me be the first to do this DOROTHY JANE SMITH aka DJ or Doreen I live in ontario Like telling my real name is a bad thing.I am not ashamed to tell you. but i am sure LkakaTom will make something of it sooner or later.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15541
Do I named SatScanner?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5100
first of all.... yeah I wrote all that but.... I still dont know why you are accusing me of being many others ... and why you are bring this up NOW.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15542
I show it all for my friend Nydas!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5101
LMAO ... I am going to ignore this conversation , because all you are doing is reading the archives, and your mind is racing, jumping to conclusion and making false accusations.

Please don't waste my time again over this sh!t.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15545
I know much more!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5102
BTW Nalin has already read all the archived posts... HE WAS THERE AT THE TIME THEY WERE FIRST MADE. LOL

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5103
you think you know much more ... but you really don't because you are WRONG...

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15546
forum.literotica.com

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15547
Your love for Elton John!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5104
what is that about?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5105
ok now you've lost it Plymouth LOL

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5106
are you have some sort of "episode" or something .. and is your real name GRANT ?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5107
is that a yes ... since your not answering me back right away?

if you are GRANT ... I am very pissed at you now.. AND YOU KNOW WHY!.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15548
You has always very pissed me Dorothy!

You have imaginary friends

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5108
please call me Doreen or DJ. I hate that name. So you're not Grant?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5109
WTF?.... "You have imaginary friends"

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5110
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/661330.html

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5111
ok now things are starting to get really strange ... but strangly enough they are also making sence to me now .. AND YOU KNOW WHY PLYMOUTHAKAGRANT

STOP HACKING INTO MY COMPUTER...

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15549
According to you, I don't have this knowledge!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5114
i don't no how to hack... but i do know for about a week or so now ( since I befriended someone on YAHOO)., my PC has been acting strange and all my passwords keep getting changed amung other things . I wonder by who?

answer the question Plymouth are you or are you not Grant?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15551
Stop your downloading from hacking site Dorothy!

You posted so many links with virus!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5116
i checked every file...... NO VIRUS... and I also uploaded many files I've used for many yrs. SO STOP YOUR ACCUSATIONS

and damit answer the question about Grant.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5117
Plymouth .. how come you are NOT denying anything I am accusing you of?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5144
OMG.... the admin deleted many post but not all mine. WOW i wonder why not? Could it be that there is SOME TRUTH TO MY POSTS that he knows about?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15581
We only play with you Dorothy!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5148
nut case ...good nite

Silver Member
Username: Feroz

New york, New york U s a

Post Number: 162
a lots of controversies and not too many funny pictures
by the way any can throw that classic one about the dog who falls
into a bear trap and good old fox comes in from behind and let him have it !!!!!!!!!!!if you recall pls post it...

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5212
sorry... I can't help you. Not sure what PIC you are talking about.

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 236
Unfortunately, that pic ( recalled by feroz ) resembles IKS-FTA's current situation...

Upload

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5218
LOL I can't remember seeing that one. But its cute. ME LIKES

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15664
Bump!

Gold Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 1003
Bronze Member
Username: Mahashweta

Post Number: 28

Posted on Friday, October 22, 2010 - 08:21 am:
Hi! Everybody,
Can somebody explain to me in short,what the basic difference is between a CD and a DVD? Also what you can do with each of them.
I think I know what it is,but am not sure how to explain it.
I would like to make a copy of a file.
How would I do it.

Sorry for my ignorance and thanks in advance!

TyTy

Simeple answer is that DVD and CD are different formats DVD has more capacity, Why CD are expensive because there is a duty involve for blank CDs to protect copy rights DVD swont play on your CD recorder and vise versa.

How to record? there are lots of softwares NERO is one of them. recording on CDs and DVDs is called burning unlike the tape which used to be megnatic the dvd and cd precorder burn the blank dvds and cds

Username: Krishrgmxcom

Post#462

Post Number: 5
BoZuka, did you see plymouth and nydas last night at the hindu temple blowing each other BEFORE they even removed their turbins!

I used Nydas turbin to wipe my azz and returned it to her and she still wore it all night.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us