More Dirty on the Rip Off Artist

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_208

Post Number: 316
I hope no one else has got taken in as I have been,Total FTA is the biggest scam I have ever seen, On May 25 I wired thru Western Union $299.00 converted in canadian money was $314.31 it was picked up by Madison Deutcher and they said I would recieve a shipping notice with in a few days and the web site keeps saying all units have been shipped, So I emailed them asking about my order and they said a part was on back order and my order would be shipped with in a week and still nothing and they won't answer any emails or call me, and they have all the info they need. Alva Richardson

Posts:7caveat emptor is latin for buyer beware totalfta i think are a bunch of crooks i sent them 200 to cover an iks and a permanent subscription that was on june 11 and i haven't heard a thing from them Daniel Malka got the money according the wu operator i keep sending them e-mails but they absolutely ignore me

06-28-2010 05:39 PM #4 sideswiper
06-28-2010 05:45 PM #5 Sundance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by sideswiper
why would you give those sites your money when you can get all your files here for free ????
Got that right bud. The old adage "you get what you pay for" doesn't seem to apply in this business. Too many scammers unfortunately.

06-28-2010 06:11 PM #6 Soundwav
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Western union!!
That says it all right there!!

Never ever ever send funds via western union unless its somone you know personally!
Sorry my friend your hard earned money is gone

6-28-2010 07:53 PM #7 Sg2100

I tried selling an item through Kijiji a few weeks back , some guy offered to send me to western union , have someone collect my goods and wait for the $$$ meanwhile the cash will bounce and I would therefore be Screwed twice ... this is a well kown scam with Western union .This fellow said he was in france and toldme be home in a week but said some dude named Rico would come to my house ASAP! ... Goodluck in the future Reply With Quote

06-28-2010 08:43 PM #8 Soundwav

just dont understand how people do not know about western union..

any scam that is out there uses this method!

You can google ANY scam and see that they except western union as payment.
Hell 90% of them ONLY accept this method of payment..
this is nothing new!!! i feel bad for antiqsandthings money is so hard to come by now...

Ohh well lesson learnd i guess
Good luck in the future!
06-29-2010 03:52 PM #10 scion

I have to admit I ALMOST sent them $300, I use to have cable so I am very new to Sat stuff. What did it for me is I saw that all they accepted was western union. I knew that if I took a chance that they could just take it and scam me so lucky I found this site and bought from site sponser and box from a legit site.

If I had not found this awsome site, I might have fell for it

http://www.ftacp.com/forums/showthread.php?2234-Big-Rip-Off

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19892
Captain Hook. Are you joking or serious?

One episode in June of somebody claim scam from a site which itslef is a scam site, and you take it up as a big issue.

Try and understand this simple fact. Lots of people might send money to buy something. ONE person in June is not satisfied and shouts out "Fraud!" There are many memebrs there. Nobody else comers forward to say "me,too"

TAKE A HIKE!

FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO or

JOIN SOME OTHER FORUM.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_208

Post Number: 317

I hope no one else has got taken in as I have been,Total FTA is the biggest scam I have ever seen, On May 25 I wired thru Western Union $299.00 converted in canadian money was $314.31 it was picked up by Madison Deutcher and they said I would recieve a shipping notice with in a few days and the web site keeps saying all units have been shipped, So I emailed them asking about my order and they said a part was on back order and my order would be shipped with in a week and still nothing and they won't answer any emails or call me, and they have all the info they need. Alva Richardson}

caveat emptor is latin for buyer beware totalfta i think are a bunch of crooks i sent them 200 to cover an iks and a permanent subscription that was on june 11 and i haven't heard a thing from them Daniel Malka got the money according the wu operator i keep sending them e-mails but they absolutely ignore me

Silver Member
Username: Rtf

Post Number: 192
Nalo stole my money

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 314
Mr. RTF, could you please elaborate as to who stole your money?
If it was at this site I will ask the management to investigate.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 517

Bronze Member
Username: Never_on_sunday

Post Number: 76
Don't know whole stole Mr. RTF money,
but I would like to know who is that no good SOB
that Stole Mr.Chaff post?

btw......Mr.Conservative, I think he said you.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 2079
ALOHA!

Seems like that's what you'll be saying to your money if you deal with Totalfta!

Thanks Captain. I find your posts very informative and valuable to anyone thinking of doing the same thing. If Totalfta is legit, then someone from there should post here explaining themselves. I'm sure they monitor this forum. I doubt that will happen though.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us