What are IKS or NFPS?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19879
Dbledragon Silver Member
Username: Dbledragon

IKS = Internet Key Service
NFPS = NFusion Private Server

Nfusion was one of the first to start IKS, whereby you buy a special adaptor from your router's ethernet port to the serial port of your FTA receiver. This is not just a physical cable but has some software in it that makes it usable for the specific receiver it is made for. The service would only be available while you are connected and active on a Broadband connection.
It had a 70% or so success rate and has sufferred many set backs. There were others as well. Many closed dwon including Nfusion.
Then came a revival using Private servers. Further revival came with some common software to be active on many receivers.
NFPS is one of these prominent services and it si fairly cheap - about $42-50 for a year. some receivers require a physical devices acll a dongle (about $70-120) and some do not.
You can find out from
http://www.iksprivateserver.com

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_208

Post Number: 311
Subject: Is there anymore free TV?
Yes it is

DbledragonSilver Member

What are IKS or NFPS?
Jail Bite

If you think IKS is safe in Canada think again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New bill could allow police access to Internet service providers
Canada's Public Safety Minister, Peter Van Loan, will put forward a bill that could force Internet service providers to allow police access to digital conversations without a warrant.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19882
I bill is not a law till passed by Parliment and approved by the governor.
Somebody will
which could allow police access

will in English language means something that will happen in future.
could in English language means something that might happen.

As of now there is no bill in Parliament to allow the police access to the police without a warrant.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 4837
Nalin isn't a true Canadian so he doesn't care who goes down. As long as he gets paid by Bell or Dishnet for being a RAT he'll do or say anything to keep his job!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19884
There is in effect a constiutional guarantee which gives the citizen protection from "unreasonable" search or seizure, and the law has been interpreted a million times to give a judge the authotiry to decide whether or not to grant a search warrant. So the issue has already been decided upon under the supreme law of Canada called the Constitution of Canada.

"Section Eight of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms provides everyone in Canada with protection against unreasonable search and seizure. This Charter right provides Canadians with their primary source of constitutionally enforced privacy rights against unreasonable intrusion from the state. Typically, this protects personal information that can be obtained through searching someone in pat-down, entering someone's property or surveillance.

Under the heading of legal rights, section 8 states:
" 8. Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure. ""

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4839
ok and just what year was that writen?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4840
i happen to know of a family in Port Perry that had their property searched and had their FTA stuff ,computer and receivers all seized by the RCMPs...

They called to the police (for an other matter) but when the police got there, they noticed the FTA receivers and did some more investigations within the home. The couple were charged and arrested for distributing FTA bin files etc... As well as a dealer in Oshawa... he too was arrested and charged for the same thing. He also sold FTA receivers but that is legal. What's not legal is having or giving access to FTA bin files.

So yeah ....they can in deed do an unreasonable search or seizure to a Canadian.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19886
I agree when you say "So yeah ....they can in deed do an unreasonable search or seizure to a Canadian."

I said just a couple of posts above "..the law has been interpreted a million times to give a judge the authotiry to decide whether or not to grant a search warrant.
So the issue has already been decided upon under the supreme law of Canada called the Constitution of Canada. "

The operative word under which the judges interpret this part of the constitution is "unreasonable" - meaning that what the police office considers reasonable, the judge makes sure it is not unreasonable and grants the warrant. There is not new law needed - if it goes beynd what the constitution says, it will not be a law, and if it does not go as far as the constitution allows, it is not needed.

Bronze Member
Username: Blackman

Saint john, Nb Canada

Post Number: 26
nydas is iks private server legit or scam?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19896
roy: Its legitamacy has been severely tested by DN and BEV, and so far they seem to be winning. it si NOT a scam, i.e. Most of the IKS serverices work to a limited extetent, some longer than others, some iwht more channels than others, some with less freezing than others. The poor little guys who promote it try to d their best agains heavy odds.
Currently the private IKS is working better.
NFPS is low cost at $42-50 for one year on Nfusion, viewsat Ultra, CNX (nano and others), Captiveworks (700/800)., etc.
In some you need t buy a dongle worth 80-120. In some you do not. There is a promotion on from NFPS for free service for a few days.

Silver Member

Post Number: 320
Stop beating the bushes with you BS
the man ask you a simple question

he wants to know about private server
not about Charlie and Bev

(nydas is iks private server legit or scam?)

YES or NO

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 310
Captain Hook. Sir, Mr. Nydas gave an answer. If you want to answer, you should answer the man. Respectfully, Sir, it seems to me that you are beating round the bush.

Please sir, I mean no harm to you or the forum.

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
Excuse me Mr. Harding you are right.

roy t johnson
NO it's not ligit, but for now it's the only game in town,
but you need to watch out for the scammers.

keep checking this forum when you see the name sada
chat with him, he will put you on a good deal.
}

Silver Member

Post Number: 311
Sorry Mr. Plymouth. I did not mean to offend you.
I don't know Mr. Oleg, but he is not my friend and not my enemy.
I don't like to make enemies, so I post only a little.
But I read the posts, and I don't like what some people post here.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 15103
Harding

Sorry but I'm serious!

I can see you like our president!

A good president which kick the Hook azz!

Silver Member

Post Number: 312
Mr. zulu: You are a senior member. You joined just a few months after Mr. Nydas. You should be able to give a lot more good advice. I sincerely hope you do.

Silver Member

Post Number: 313
NO Sir! You are joking, of course.
I took summer job during University two years ago. Selling to people or telling people something by knocking on doors is tough. I have a good job now in customer relations. I will save some money and go back to University for Masters degree.

Many thanks for your suggestion, but really, Sir, I am not good at door to door sales work.

Silver Member

Post Number: 315
I have to say that I am nothing compared to Mr. Nydas.
So Mr or Ms. Chevrolet, please do not compare me with him.
He is the knowledge Guru on this forum.

Bronze Member
Username: Old_howard

Post Number: 15
nalo has his head up his azz. The only thing he knows is the color of his colon

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2198
x2

Silver Member

Post Number: 325
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 10:39 pm:
Harding

Sorry but I'm serious!

I can see you like our president!

A good president which kick the Hook azz!

Plymouth.............why the bad mouth on the Hook?

Upload

Are you from Canada or the USA?

Warren G. Harding was the 29th President of the
land of the free and home of the brave.

Bronze Member
Username: Toothpic

Post Number: 73
Patrick Harding
Username: Pdoggie

Williamsburg, VA USA

Post Number: 1

Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - 10:56 pm:
Sir i went to Best Buy tonight and saw the new 52 inch Toshiba DLP (arrived last night). It was sitting next to the Samsung 50 inch HLP. Folks, there is NO comparison. The Toshiba is better... WAY better in color, contrast, and brightness. I sat there and stared at the screen for over an hour trying to see what the difference is. I am no expert on this matter, but the Samsung still appeared to have some screen door/pixelation effect on fast moving sceens. Granted, the Toshiba rep had been there the night before tweaking it according to the Best Buy salesman, but even after tweaking the samsung for an hour, there was no comparison. The Toshiba was trully unbelievable nearing the quality of Plasma TV!! I will be calling 1877-camcorder and cancelling my preorder on the 61"samsung HLP, and waiting for the new 62" Toshiba. Remember that the new Toshiba has the HD2+ chip, which is better than the HD3 chip. I'm sure that the new Samsung HD2+ television (Tantus models) will be awesome, but for far less money (we're talking more than $500) you can buy a Toshiba 62" over a 56" tantus Samsung. I love the pedestal version of the new Samsung (although I have not seen one) but it too (the 56" version) will be well over $1000 more than the larger 62" toshiba, and you cant get it without the pedestal.
Does anyone know when the Toshiba 62" model is to be shipped? I want to be the first one on the list!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 328
Toothpic
not the same Harding
this Harding Registed on 7/27/04
last Logged in 8/14/04

Total Posts 12

in 7/27/04 Nalin Nydas was still in India

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4870
Username Harding registered Dec 07

Bronze Member
Username: Toothpic

Post Number: 75
I seem to remember another Harding that registered in 07 with the username j Harding. That's y that pic above says j Harding I put those words there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 333
Subject: Is there anymore free TV?

YES..there is
Galaxy 19 at 97.0°W
197 TV channels

Hispasat 1C at 30.0°W
54 TV channels

These two Birds carry the most true
Free to Air channels

Silver Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 136
Wow. A lot of answers to a simple question. so, thw bottom line is I have to have broad band, I need Nfusion or some kind....and pay some site for access...

Do I still need the antenna?

Silver Member

Post Number: 346
lots of simple people are here

look Dbledragon to get the right Info.
start a new thread ask for (SADA)
he will hook you up

Regards

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
Mr. Dbledragon: The Captain is right. Mr. Sada will help you.
Yes, you will need the antenna and the proper LNB for the channels from two satellites in the 119W direction and one satellite in the 110W direction. I think you may need a switch as well.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2603
only thing legit is subscribing thru main companies not these small time guys who have private server hiding in a closet. oh and yeah i dont care who says they cant trace you, all they have to do is sieze that server and they will know all.

Silver Member

Post Number: 354
And the private server will sing like a

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us