NFPS no 3 or 594 channes

Bronze Member
Username: Zakaziko

Toronto

Post Number: 47
The problem I do not get connected to the free channels 3 or 594. I do get Black and white menu, despite the signal is in PAL. I can not move passed this point to get any channels or color menu, although my donation number is active. My set up details is below.

TV is SONY Bravia HD 1080p. The Receiver is Nfusion Nuvenio SD. The Dish is 33". This system worked perfectly with Nfusion IKS with strong signals

Set up

1- For Satellite Anik3 118.8: DiSEqC switch is set to 2. The LNB hardware is Circular Twin LNBF. The menu Satellite is User 3 and the LNB is set to Universal 9750-1050.
2- For Satellite Echostar 7 119: DiSEqC switch is set to 2. The LNB hardware is Circular Twin LNBF. The menu Satellite is User 1 and the LNB is set to Universal 9750-1050.
3- For Satellite 110: DiSEqC switch is set to 1. The LNB hardware is Standard 11250. The menu Satellite is User 1 and the LNB is set to Hi KU 11250.

Receiver Set up sequence

1- Boot File: boot_r3x_to_g3x_v1.33.bin, Loaded Twice,
2- Bin File: T54.bin, Loaded Once
3- Channel list file: 110.119.118junio.bin, Loaded Twice. Adds the channels but I changed the DiSEqC numbers and LNB's to suite my set up.
4- Changed NEWCAMD Server address, User name, Pass word and port. On some channels it says "Scrambled Signal, Internet on"

I got a Black n White visible menu. I got no free channels working. I was able to change the system from PAL to MULTI without seeing any blue screen, despite pressing the size button.

Your help is appreciated. May be Sada?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us