Nfusion Confusion .......is nfusion down

Silver Member
Username: Tasmanian_satellite

Post Number: 126
is nfusion still down???anybody else experiencing this..my thread that i started yesterday is gone...sorry for creating a new thread

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19804
Nfusion solaris is down. Nfusion Phoenix and HD are partially up on DN and down on BEV

Bronze Member
Username: Maharaja6000

SurreyCanada

Post Number: 78
my nfusion phonix is totally down on DN since yesterday.
not even partially up.

Bronze Member
Username: Akhan64

Toronto, On Ca

Post Number: 70
I think whole NFPS is down doe DN. I am using DreamBox 100. Thats also down since morning.

Can anybody confirm my statement.

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 563
It sure pays to have private don't it!

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 14929
From what I know, someone are up on few channels but it seem to be local like if someone blocked the IP, Canada is totaly down then few USA area are partialy up!

Silver Member

Post Number: 564
It still pays to have private eh!

Bronze Member
Username: Tamus

Post Number: 53
Private is a good thing Greg. but like every thing else it comes with it's risk. Every time you go online you put your IP address out their. And when you use a private server your IP address is constantly active to that site. This is the same with public servers too. So maybe some day we will get stand alone back. Just my 2 cents.

Silver Member

Post Number: 565
John, I would expect private not to go down like this as this is exactly why I believe people signed up for this for no down time so this is just to sucker you in for a yearly fee to have the same results as public.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
You are right Greg Private is up a lot more and is reliable. I just have thing about how secure my IP add. is. But then again some people pay anywhere from $50.00 to $120.00 a mounth for sat from dish and direct so $45.00 TO $50.00 a year is a bergain. If it is up for only two mounths you got more than your money worth.

Silver Member

Post Number: 566
John, So why pay a fee if its so unreliable. I will stick to public as long as it is up and as far as your IP it is not secure from anything or anyone If they want you bad enough they will get you and they won,t have to look as far for the private people.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
Again Greg you are right.. Lots of luck to ya!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Zakaziko

Toronto

Post Number: 42
Private IKS is not only IP risk. I am also worried about the money trail.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us