Latest News

Bronze Member
Username: Pancho_vilia

Post Number: 75
Latest News
HDTV code crack is real, Intel confirms // 2010-09-20}
An Intel Spokesman has confirmed that the data encryption which protects the high definition video content has been cracked officially. He also said that there was not any sign of illegal hardware to damage the market in near future. This is a big reason to worry for the entertainment industry.

Fears emerged for the high definition video devices like TVs and Blue ray disc players as a report on Thursday unveiled that the protection technology which is responsible for keeping the content safe has been cracked.

On Thursday the chipmaker Intel confirmed that the High Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) technology has been cracked. This is a huge problem for the authority which oversees the HDCP technology.

HDCP protects the audio and video contents as it travels via the cables connecting the HD devices such as set-top boxes, Blue ray players and other high definition display devices. According to Intel the hack provides a master key to unlock the protected contents.

Without the protection someone can make unlimited number of copies of the protected audio video contents. Intel has urged the high definition devices making firms to be strong at the privacy and protection issues.

EchoStar on Losing End of $22 Million Fee Swing in // 2010-08-12

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/14/hd-tv-set-free/

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 14884
This thing has nothing to do with Echostar and their encryption but Blue ray copying!

Silver Member
Username: Rtf

Post Number: 183
Nothing gets by Playmutt. What a whiz. I wonder if HE can read North Korean?

Silver Member
Username: Congrio

QuinteroChile SA

Post Number: 101
Gee!! Playmouth!!! Now that you have gotten this place all cleaned up it is such a wonderful place. All those Bully's are sorry now. EH!!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19786
HDCP Master Key Reportedly Leaked: Would Kill Much of HDMI

From this report at geekosystem, it seems tha it only applies to certain types of recording devices such as Blue ray recorders. The compromised encryption is the part when you are recording, but not when you are deciphering the signals from the air

Plymouth: The Mexican has difficulty in understanding English.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
If you two fruitcakes have a problem with my C/P
take it up with FOX

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/14/hd-tv-set-free/

EchoStar on Losing End of $22 Million Fee Swing in // 2010-08-12

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14890
Yes I have a problem with your thread!

You are a idiot because this has nothing to do with Echostar!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
Like I said if you can read it's only a C/P FOX NEWS
I didn't say that it had anything to do with EchoStar

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14892
Hombre
Bronze Member

Post Number: 75

Posted on Monday, September 27, 2010 - 07:44 am:
Latest News
HDTV code crack is real, Intel confirms // 2010-09-20}
An Intel Spokesman has confirmed that the data encryption which protects the high definition video content has been cracked officially. He also said that there was not any sign of illegal hardware to damage the market in near future. This is a big reason to worry for the entertainment industry.

Fears emerged for the high definition video devices like TVs and Blue ray disc players as a report on Thursday unveiled that the protection technology which is responsible for keeping the content safe has been cracked.

On Thursday the chipmaker Intel confirmed that the High Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) technology has been cracked. This is a huge problem for the authority which oversees the HDCP technology.

HDCP protects the audio and video contents as it travels via the cables connecting the HD devices such as set-top boxes, Blue ray players and other high definition display devices. According to Intel the hack provides a master key to unlock the protected contents.

Without the protection someone can make unlimited number of copies of the protected audio video contents. Intel has urged the high definition devices making firms to be strong at the privacy and protection issues.

>>>>>>>EchoStar on Losing End of $22 Million Fee Swing in // 2010-08-12 <<<<<<<<<

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
It's only a C/P from another site again where does it says that it had anything to do with HDTV code crack is real,

that is why I have listed it at the bottom

I'm not into to post count like you and Nalin starting another thread

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19789
Himbre can't under English. He still thinks it is 12th August, 2010, the day he got smuggled into the USA.
People like him read a little, come to quick conclusion, because they have an urge to post, without taking into account the relevancy and the dates of a message.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
Explain that to you other half
my C/P thread above is dated // 2010-09-20 HDTV code crack is real, Intel confirms

EchoStar on Losing End of $22 Million Fee Swing is dated // 2010-08-12

If everyone here was as stupid as you two are, your post count
would be maybe 9,000

You need to thank the Fun Bunch for keeping you two honest
and helping keep your $10.00 an hour job.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19791
At least this guy Finishing as 22 understands that Pancho-cabana was wrong - yet tries to defend him by saying that that Mexican idiot was just "messing with you" . Well Mr., I mean you Finishing as No. 22, you also were unable to translate it, right?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us