IksPrivate Server problem

Silver Member
Username: Sakapfet

Post Number: 235
Hi all, this is my problem I paid the money i received the access code and used the instruction to do the job but, nothing works i only get the channel 3 working all the other channel said scramble internet connection. My receiver is a nfusion Phoenix using 119 and 110, and now this about 6 days i'm fighting with that thing still nothing. The customer service for nfusion is bullshit . I will need some help here thanks and advance.

Bronze Member
Username: Nrizvi

Livermore, Ca Usa

Post Number: 41
Which IKS server you are using and how much did you pay??

Silver Member

Post Number: 236
i'm using this one http://iksprivateserver.com/order-now/ I paid $50 us

one thing the password and username is it the same access code for all

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7265
hi nash i am buying the the membership as group its cheaper ..send me message using pm..

Silver Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 480
no the access code is different for each person if it was the same i dont think that would fan out to well for the nfps team

Silver Member

Post Number: 237
the said to me someone else has the same access code like me that's why i can't connect but those idiot sent me the same code again

Silver Member

Post Number: 481
well if you payed for it all you need to do is verfi the order numbers and so on the other party with your number must also show proof of purchase

Bronze Member
Username: Tamus

Post Number: 45
I am haveing the same problem. All I get is channel 3. This is what I found out so far . Make sure you are on port 10010. Your code is in both user and pass word. The server is the new one. fenfu.dynsite.n**
Your internet is turned on. internet settings I think it should be static. that is what seems to work the best. But than again I am haveing trouble too.

Now my new proublem. I am changing to coolsat 6000. I need help setting up my port. I will be using my laptop with USB and not a serial port. So I cant put in com 1 so to speek. The USB port looks like this. port_#003.Hub_#0005. Do I put this in the same place just like this? Any help would be appreciated.

Silver Member

Post Number: 482
All i can tell you is try it om com port 3 for your usb thinking itll work everything else should be ok

Silver Member

Post Number: 238
OnThu 02/09/2010 11:57 AM, they sent me that message about my access code.

sorry now i figured out what your problem, your code was being used by another person. ill notify you and send you a new accesscode aspa.!!
We want to communicate to all our users that the old ports 10110 and 10210 will no longer be in use. As of now please make the appropriate changes and point your receivers only to port 10010, if you are already in port 10010, PLEASE DO NOTHING

Queremos comunicarles a todos nuestros usuarios que los puertos 10110 y 10210 ya no estaran en uso. Por favor a partir de este momento realice los cambios necesarios y haga que su receptor apunte solo al puerto 10010, si usted ya esta en el puerto 10010, POR FAVOR NO HAGA NADA

Pay-Per-View Movie and Events are open 365 Days @ year

Get fast Money with Us! become a Reseller!.

and Sat 04/09/2010 3:28 PM those idiot sent me the same code, and now i'm tired .

Please Do NOT REPLY THIS EMAIL ADRESS FOR ANY SUPPORT
OUR CONTACT EMAIL IS nfusionprivateserver@hotmail.com
for any support, question, help, complaine, please email us to nfusionprivateserver@hotmail.com

Thanks

thanks for join us this is your acces code:

port1: 10110

instructons and files can be free downloaded from here: for nfusion recivers

http://iksprivateserver.com/nfusion-guide/

this acces code also work for sonicview here are the instructions for sv

1. Load the bin in our sonicview section http://iksprivateserver.com/sonicview-guide/

make sure ihub is 2.2

2. Do a Factory Reset.
3. Scan Channels.
4. Click on Menu>Ipconfig>Change Private Server No to YES.
5. In USE DNS - Change to yes
6. Chage Port to 10210
7.input fenfu.dynsite.net
8. In USER NAME click OK and a KEYBOARD will appear.
Type the Code -
9. In PASSWORD - type your acces code again
10. DES KEY - Enter 6103 4034 4540 6970 9871 2341 2134 with your remote number pad.
11. Press EXIT - Do you want to save - Change to YES and click OK and wait for Channel.

NOTE: you have to lad the lastest bin issue by sonicview and ihub 2.2 in order to work with our server.
any questions feel free to ask

thanks for your patience

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7285
saskapot so ur access code was used by some one else ?
how?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19734
It seems that these private IKS people are not properly computerised to issue account numbers, password etc. It seems they do it manually and make mistakes Anyway they have acknowledged the mistake.

Silver Member

Post Number: 239
september 21 still no tv I paid my money just to get two free channell nice.

Silver Member

Post Number: 240
i have a nfusion phoenix I paid for the private server, and I only got scramble service internet on

Silver Member

Post Number: 241
ok i just got my problem solved the sent me a perfect access code and it works
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us