MY 65" HD Mitsubishi (WS65807)

Username: Chevyavalanchez71

Post Number: 1
I have a I have a 65" HD Mitsubishi (WS65807)

I had the convergence chip replace about a year and half ago.... and recently the color have started to seperate.... i noticed that if you stomp on the floor or tap the side of the console the colors would come back together... I have twins boy that tend to rough house at tme when they would run by the color would seperate again... sometimes they would go back by themselves sometimes powering off or taping the console would make it go back. I have read alot about the issues so I took the back off the tv to see if i could notice broken solder joints... I did not see much .... now i just get a blinking green power light...

Not sure what to do with this POS.. its 7 years old... This model is known to have problems like this... I already shelled out 300 to fix it....

I'm thinking it might look good on my curb for someone just to take it.

or i could gut the internals and t would make a nice puppet theather for the kids hahaha.. Good lawd one heck of an expensive puppet theather.

What do you all think...? I really do like the TV aside from its issues that recently have cropped up. However i do not want to to deal wth a money pit for old technology.

does anyone have any insight...

Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us